Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,022 members, 7,818,024 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:04 AM

Trump Reacts To Rapper ASAP Rocky’s Release From Jail . - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Trump Reacts To Rapper ASAP Rocky’s Release From Jail . (43770 Views)

"I Hope He Wasnt Hurt" - Donald Trump Reacts To President Biden Stage Fall (vid) / "It Means I Won" - Trump Reacts To Georgian Governor's Tweet / Donald Trump Reacts To Impeachment: They Are Not After Me, They Are After You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trump Reacts To Rapper ASAP Rocky’s Release From Jail . by Zanas: 8:42am On Aug 03, 2019
chuckjonesbaba:

Lol! You must be in Nigeria
Where I am has nothing to do with it, the fact is that Trump is not a racist

1 Like

Re: Trump Reacts To Rapper ASAP Rocky’s Release From Jail . by Vinstel: 8:44am On Aug 03, 2019
chuckjonesbaba:

Where is your country of residence?
What are you doing with my country of residence?
Re: Trump Reacts To Rapper ASAP Rocky’s Release From Jail . by skukimania(f): 8:45am On Aug 03, 2019
I thought they said Trump is a racist? With this singular act, he just won my heart kiss.

1 Like

Re: Trump Reacts To Rapper ASAP Rocky’s Release From Jail . by D1zion: 8:48am On Aug 03, 2019
thisnaijaguy:
Trump did it grin
he will do it again!

1 Like

Re: Trump Reacts To Rapper ASAP Rocky’s Release From Jail . by iloveyou82(f): 8:50am On Aug 03, 2019
Onlinealaba:
What more can you ask for , a president who is 100 percent concerned and involved in the welfare of his people, for Trump is always America first before any other which is the way to go. That's how president do cool .

CHECK MY SIGNATURE, your electronics at best prices
but when buhari release the girl from saudi, idiotic pigs of biafra were stil insulting buhari for releasing the girl

1 Like

Re: Trump Reacts To Rapper ASAP Rocky’s Release From Jail . by chuckjonesbaba(m): 8:53am On Aug 03, 2019
Zanas:

Where I am has nothing to do with it, the fact is that Trump is not a racist

I am living the horror of his atrocities in flesh here in the United states.. things he say and the people he incite to carry out racist acts against people of color.. I wish you would understand.

2 Likes

Re: Trump Reacts To Rapper ASAP Rocky’s Release From Jail . by GeoAfrikana(m): 8:53am On Aug 03, 2019
Lateef73:

You guys are saying the same thing, Buhari only responded to that girl's case with speed because she is a northern Muslim and her father is influential. But if she was from the south or Northern Christian he would have pretend as if ear is paining him.
Abike Dabiri would have kept mute.
Do you have an instance of a southern Christian that was innocent of an international crime but the government refused to mediate for?
If yes, bring it. If no, then you should avoid creating and spreading propaganda.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trump Reacts To Rapper ASAP Rocky’s Release From Jail . by realestniggah: 8:53am On Aug 03, 2019
CapitanS:

Trump doesn't need black votes to win, he won without them the last time and he will win again with or without them

Because black people are not the majority in the country
Re: Trump Reacts To Rapper ASAP Rocky’s Release From Jail . by realestniggah: 8:54am On Aug 03, 2019
gypsey:
And what is wrong with that? Some black people voted for Trump in the last election.

How many percentage of black people voted for Trump
Re: Trump Reacts To Rapper ASAP Rocky’s Release From Jail . by maestroferdi: 8:58am On Aug 03, 2019
Trump carry go!

I pity for the Democrat candidate who will be challenging Trump at the polls next year...

Nigeria, chai!

3 Likes

Re: Trump Reacts To Rapper ASAP Rocky’s Release From Jail . by Zanas: 8:59am On Aug 03, 2019
chuckjonesbaba:

I am living the horror of his atrocities in flesh here in the United states.. things he say and the people he incite to carry out racist acts against people of color.. I wish you would understand.
Which atrocities? Can you please name the so called atrocities he committed? And also tell us the things he said to incite people to carry out racist acts against you

1 Like

Re: Trump Reacts To Rapper ASAP Rocky’s Release From Jail . by iloveyou82(f): 9:01am On Aug 03, 2019
Liamm:
See how lives are valued in America. Who wouldn't want to be an American seeing this.
Buhari can never do this
iloveyou82:
mynd44 and seun rule 2 violated
Liamm:
See how lives are valued in America. Who wouldn't want to be an American seeing this.
Buhari can never do this
Re: Trump Reacts To Rapper ASAP Rocky’s Release From Jail . by maestroferdi: 9:04am On Aug 03, 2019
themonk:

Which ones exactly?
Or are you brainwashed by his tweets too?

Did the Mexicans pay for the wall?
Or did he make America great again.
Funny how people believe this racist, he helped release ASAP Rocky because he wants to make it look like he is a fan of black people and because election is next year and then insults Africa and you people would lick his arse.
You are not making sense..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump Reacts To Rapper ASAP Rocky’s Release From Jail . by NaijaDonCast(m): 9:07am On Aug 03, 2019
Last line burst my brain Get home ASAP A$AP...if u knw u knw, presido were sabi

1 Like

Re: Trump Reacts To Rapper ASAP Rocky’s Release From Jail . by dizon: 9:12am On Aug 03, 2019
themonk:

Which ones exactly?

Funny how people believe this racist, he helped release ASAP Rocky because he wants to make it look like he is a fan of black people and because election is next year and then insults Africa and you people would lick his arse.
You are wrong on President Trump, the man is a hero

3 Likes

Re: Trump Reacts To Rapper ASAP Rocky’s Release From Jail . by VULCAN(m): 9:13am On Aug 03, 2019
Let me ignore your poor spelling.

Only Northerners count that move as Buhari has done nothing about Southerners rotting unfairly in jails globally.

Just two northerners get arrested and since the girls father is a very powerful and influential man he put a call through to the powers that be and they informed the president. Thank God the man said so himself otherwise people like you would come here and deny it.

And by the way, those of us that think critically know she was as guilty as hell.

Why would someone plant tramadol in a suitcase and not cocaine which has 500× the street value of tramadol in Dubai? Are drug pushers not business men again?

They leave the product that can bring in the most money and deal on something that is almost worthless in the territory! The speed with which they paraded some people as the ones who planted the drugs in the suitcase was what tipped me off to the fact that there was a coverup

We know that most Northern youths are hooked on tramadol. The stash was for her and her friends.

yusufyo:
Have you people forgotten so soon the Zainab's case in Saudi where @President Buhari intervened quickly and was released ASAP?
INGREATS EVERYWHERE.

1 Like

Re: Trump Reacts To Rapper ASAP Rocky’s Release From Jail . by maestroferdi: 9:16am On Aug 03, 2019
themonk:

Save this quote for when electoral college votes won't save Trump's ass in 2020. Remember you heard it here first, Trump will not win.
You are one ignorant dude.

Trump is as good as re-elected next year.

He has ticked almost all the boxes of what Americans love in their presidents:

Performance in Economy/Employment;

Showmanship;

Practicality

Politically Incorrectness;

Hectoring/Bullying;

Maverick;

Insularity;

Trail-blazing;

Domineering;

X-factor or mad scientist disposition.

5 Likes

Re: Trump Reacts To Rapper ASAP Rocky’s Release From Jail . by TemmyT002(m): 9:18am On Aug 03, 2019
Donald Trump should start rapping o
Re: Trump Reacts To Rapper ASAP Rocky’s Release From Jail . by Femeto: 9:26am On Aug 03, 2019
GisterBlogger:
Pres. Trump has reacted after a court in Stockholm, Sweden, allowed A$AP Rocky to await the outcome of his assault trial in the United States, releasing the American rapper who has spent the past month in Swedish jail.

The Stockholm District Court has not yet made a ruling in the case, but said Friday that A$AP Rocky and his two co-defendants were free to leave Sweden.

A judgment will be delivered on August 14. The 30-year-old rapper has been in custody since July 3. .

His case had fueled a diplomatic quarrel after repeated interventions from US President Trump, who publicly demanded the rapper's release, even raising the issue with the Swedish Prime Minister Stefan Löfven. .

Swedish authorities have repeatedly stressed that the country's judiciary is independent and that the government is "not allowed, and will not attempt, to influence the legal proceedings."

After the court's decision on Friday, Trump tweeted: "A$AP Rocky released from prison and on his way home to the United States from Sweden. It was a Rocky Week, get home ASAP A$AP!"

See more here; http://gistmore.com/trump-reacts-to-rapper-asap-rockys-release-from-jail
First time he is supporting a black man.
Re: Trump Reacts To Rapper ASAP Rocky’s Release From Jail . by dizon: 9:40am On Aug 03, 2019
Femeto:
First time he is supporting a black man.
This is not the first time he is supporting a black man. Go and read about Trump and the following people:

Alice Johnson
Jack Johnson
Mike Tyson
John James of Michigan

4 Likes

Re: Trump Reacts To Rapper ASAP Rocky’s Release From Jail . by Ugosample(m): 9:43am On Aug 03, 2019
fuckerstard:

Brainwash or not, trump has not done the opposite of making his country great again, make naija leaders sef dey brainwash us like ths..

the thing is

regardless of whom is president in America

they always sit up and do their jobs the way they know how to

be it Obama, Clinton or Trump

They did not to to white house because of free food or for just having power
they get to work

if not there will be hell to oay

unlike in NiggerArea
where the president don't care about the people

And the foolish masses don't even care about themselves undecided

2 Likes

Re: Trump Reacts To Rapper ASAP Rocky’s Release From Jail . by Ugosample(m): 9:45am On Aug 03, 2019
maestroferdi:
You are one ignorant dude.
Trump is as good as re-elected next year.
He has ticked almost all the boxes of what Americans love in their presidents:
Performance in Economy/Employment;
Showmanship;
Practicality
Politically Incorrectness;
Hectoring/Bullying;
Maverick;
Insularity;
Trail-blazing;
Domineering;
X-factor or mad scientist disposition.

Trump may win 're election tho

But the guy has done some things right And a good number of things VERY WRONG

he is not president material in the real sense of it..
But at least he was a better choice than that criminal liar called Hilary
if a better candidate can come from the dems side Trump should pack his bags
But if na these candidates I dey see so...
Trump has one foot already in second term...

2 Likes

Re: Trump Reacts To Rapper ASAP Rocky’s Release From Jail . by wonder233: 9:45am On Aug 03, 2019
They say he is a racist, but ASAP is a black man, yet Trump carry him matter for head like gala for 2weeks!

3 Likes

Re: Trump Reacts To Rapper ASAP Rocky’s Release From Jail . by orunmila144: 9:48am On Aug 03, 2019
lmao what a childish president. buhari can never be this childish. buhari has more dignity. lmao trump rhyming ROCKY and ASAP with ASAP ROCKY lmaooo. childish guy. but i like his childishness tho. but buhari can never be this childish. buhari has too much dignity
Re: Trump Reacts To Rapper ASAP Rocky’s Release From Jail . by Injera(f): 9:49am On Aug 03, 2019
Philinho:
Go and sin no more.
which sin.
The Afghan Muslim should have been the one jailed. But Sweden you may not know has bowed down to Islam

3 Likes

Re: Trump Reacts To Rapper ASAP Rocky’s Release From Jail . by Ugosample(m): 9:51am On Aug 03, 2019
TheAviator:

Yes, he has made America great again. That you don't like him does not make him a racist. As regards the issue of fulfilment of his campaign promises, you were not honest in your conclusion. While it is true that Mexico has not paid for the wall, what about other promises such as the recognition of Jerusalem as Israel's capital and his promise to impose tariff on imports from China in order to address the trade deficit to China. You may not like the fulfilment of these promises, but he fulfilled them anyway. You deliberately mentioned the promise he has not yet fulfilled, while you maliciously failed to mention the ones he has fulfilled.

Trump did not help ASAP because election is next year. President Donald Trump took a keen interest in the case following a lobbying effort from Kim Kardashian and Kanye West, and I am sure you are aware of that. Kim and Kanye have been using Jared to lobby for the release of Black prisoners since Trump came to office, and Trump has been responding positively. The truth is that Trump does not need Black votes to win the White House. We may not like to hear it, but that's the bitter truth. Anyone who thinks that the block votes Obama got from Black Americans was what put him in the White House is seriously delusional. Despite the changing demographics, the reality is that White voters still determine who occupies the White House, and nobody knows this fact better than the Black guy who defeated a White man to win the White House, Barak Obama. Obama won simply because White voters broke for him big and Obama himself knows this.

Sir, here is a bitter truth. Donald Trump will be easily re-elected in 2020 no matter the lies peddled against him. Mark my words.

You see
that is where you guys miss it in Nigeria

they don t vote amongst race lines

But ideological lines

It's the conservative whites who largely voted trump

a liberal white will NOT BE CAUGHT DEAD voting a trump or any repub conservative at that

At the same time a conservative black or Latino will NEVER vote an Obama or anyone in that blue camp

It's not like Africa that people just vote blindly based on stupid things like race or ethnicity
I mean you idiots voted a Buhari lipsrsealed
need I say more

Trump is pandering to that conservative white voter base (and Latino base too)
while the Liberal whites are looking for how to destroy trump

Let's see who will prevail in 2020.

1 Like

Re: Trump Reacts To Rapper ASAP Rocky’s Release From Jail . by Nobody: 10:01am On Aug 03, 2019
harhole:
Weekend deal!

buy UK used laptops with warranty from us

contact us for yours
you no get shop address? ?
Re: Trump Reacts To Rapper ASAP Rocky’s Release From Jail . by GEEBITE: 10:02am On Aug 03, 2019
Your knowleddge of international politics and economics isnt steep.You think they will collect cash from Mexico like that,they already paying through trade tariffs imposed.
themonk:

Which ones exactly?

2 Likes

Re: Trump Reacts To Rapper ASAP Rocky’s Release From Jail . by powerblaze(m): 10:06am On Aug 03, 2019
themonk:

Which ones exactly?

CNN just dey play you like your village people.

Almost 4 million jobs created since election.
More Americans are now employed than ever recorded before in our history.
We have created more than 400,000 manufacturing jobs since my election.
Manufacturing jobs growing at the fastest rate in more than THREE DECADES.
Economic growth last quarter hit 4.2 percent.
New unemployment claims recently hit a 49-year low.
Median household income has hit highest level ever recorded.
African-American unemployment has recently achieved the lowest rate ever recorded.
Hispanic-American unemployment is at the lowest rate ever recorded.
Asian-American unemployment recently achieved the lowest rate ever recorded.
Women’s unemployment recently reached the lowest rate in 65 years.
Youth unemployment has recently hit the lowest rate in nearly half a century.
Lowest unemployment rate ever recorded for Americans without a high school diploma.
Under my Administration, veterans’ unemployment recently reached its lowest rate in nearly 20 years.
Almost 3.9 million Americans have been lifted off food stamps since the election.
The Pledge to America’s Workers has resulted in employers committing to train more than 4 million Americans. We are committed to VOCATIONAL education.
95 percent of U.S. manufacturers are optimistic about the future—the highest ever.
Retail sales surged last month, up another 6 percent over last year.
Signed the biggest package of tax cuts and reforms in history. After tax cuts, over $300 billion poured back in to the U.S. in the first quarter alone.
As a result of our tax bill, small businesses will have the lowest top marginal tax rate in more than 80 years.
Helped win U.S. bid for the 2028 Summer Olympics in Los Angeles.
Helped win U.S.-Mexico-Canada’s united bid for 2026 World Cup.
Opened ANWR and approved Keystone XL and Dakota Access Pipelines.
Record number of regulations eliminated.
Enacted regulatory relief for community banks and credit unions.
Obamacare individual mandate penalty GONE.
My Administration is providing more affordable healthcare options for Americans through association health plans and short-term duration plans.
Last month, the FDA approved more affordable generic drugs than ever before in history. And thanks to our efforts, many drug companies are freezing or reversing planned price increases.
We reformed the Medicare program to stop hospitals from overcharging low-income seniors on their drugs—saving seniors hundreds of millions of dollars this year alone.
Signed Right-To-Try legislation.
Secured $6 billion in NEW funding to fight the opioid epidemic.
We have reduced high-dose opioid prescriptions by 16 percent during my first year in office.
Signed VA Choice Act and VA Accountability Act, expanded VA telehealth services, walk-in-clinics, and same-day urgent primary and mental health care.
Increased our coal exports by 60 percent; U.S. oil production recently reached all-time high.
United States is a net natural gas exporter for the first time since 1957.
Withdrew the United States from the job-killing Paris Climate Accord.
Cancelled the illegal, anti-coal, so-called Clean Power Plan.
Secured record $700 billion in military funding; $716 billion next year.
NATO allies are spending $69 billion more on defense since 2016.
Process has begun to make the Space Force the 6th branch of the Armed Forces.
Confirmed more circuit court judges than any other new administration.
Confirmed Supreme Court Justice Neil Gorsuch and nominated Judge Brett Kavanaugh.
Withdrew from the horrible, one-sided Iran Deal.
Moved U.S. Embassy to Jerusalem.
Protecting Americans from terrorists with the Travel Ban, upheld by Supreme Court.
Issued Executive Order to keep open Guantanamo Bay.
Concluded a historic U.S.-Mexico Trade Deal to replace NAFTA. And negotiations with Canada are underway as we speak.
Reached a breakthrough agreement with the E.U. to increase U.S. exports.
Imposed tariffs on foreign steel and aluminum to protect our national security.
Imposed tariffs on China in response to China’s forced technology transfer, intellectual property theft, and their chronically abusive trade practices.
Net exports are on track to increase by $59 billion this year.
Improved vetting and screening for refugees, and switched focus to overseas resettlement.
We have begun BUILDING THE WALL. Republicans want STRONG BORDERS and NO CRIME. Democrats want OPEN BORDERS which equals MASSIVE CRIME.

https://www.whitehouse.gov/trump-administration-accomplishments/

if our government kept 20% of their promises this country will be 10 times greater

4 Likes

Re: Trump Reacts To Rapper ASAP Rocky’s Release From Jail . by OpeyemiOrojo(f): 10:07am On Aug 03, 2019
hmmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Zambian Currency Is Now Best In Africa After We Voted In A Good Leader. / Hoërskool Jan Viljoen School Fight: Racism As White & Black Students Clash / President Adama Barrow Lands In Gambia Amid Tight Security. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.