Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,831 members, 7,810,198 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:10 PM

Trump Reacts To Rapper ASAP Rocky’s Release From Jail . - Foreign Affairs (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Trump Reacts To Rapper ASAP Rocky’s Release From Jail . (43736 Views)

"I Hope He Wasnt Hurt" - Donald Trump Reacts To President Biden Stage Fall (vid) / "It Means I Won" - Trump Reacts To Georgian Governor's Tweet / Donald Trump Reacts To Impeachment: They Are Not After Me, They Are After You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trump Reacts To Rapper ASAP Rocky’s Release From Jail . by Ugosample(m): 2:52pm On Aug 03, 2019
themonk:

He is a divisive manipulator and con man. Plays on people's appeal to religion and inner racis-t desires. Tweets like a kid, could you ever in you lifeel would have imagined that a US president would tweet out things he says, yet he gets a pass which makes the amount of brainwash ridiculous.

The recent event where he asked some immigrant Congress women to go back to their country which is so stupid because they are legally Americans. His supporters now come to a rally screaming "Send her home" this reveals how much his divisive politics has materialized. This is Adolf hitler in subliminal fashion playing out in front of our eyes.

this is what I think too
playing on people's religiuus sentiments and racial sentiments

can't he just do his job and STFU?

1 Like

Re: Trump Reacts To Rapper ASAP Rocky’s Release From Jail . by Ugosample(m): 2:52pm On Aug 03, 2019
gypsey:
No, i meant miami grin grin
I for say

tongue tongue
Re: Trump Reacts To Rapper ASAP Rocky’s Release From Jail . by Ugosample(m): 2:54pm On Aug 03, 2019
NoContract:
Ignorant emotional twats everywhere.

lmao

why you say that?
Re: Trump Reacts To Rapper ASAP Rocky’s Release From Jail . by Nobody: 2:54pm On Aug 03, 2019
Ugosample:

I for say

tongue tongue

were da hell is mami market? i don't even know what that means. grin

1 Like

Re: Trump Reacts To Rapper ASAP Rocky’s Release From Jail . by chuckjonesbaba(m): 2:55pm On Aug 03, 2019
gypsey:
Really? your level of Stupidity is Epic..

Take a look at my profile, not that it's any of your buisness, but mate! I was born in the UK and live in Mami

grin cheesy cheesy grin

Just as I expected how can a Brit understand what is going on in the streets of US.... born in the UK.. lol.. If you are truly in Florida. So you dont hear the masses groaning... the restrictions on food stamps affecting mostly colored people? The tariffs affecting farmers? In my state alone do you know how many dairy farms that have closed down? Are you deaf to the women drumming up support to defend their rights in the upcoming elections? The only people that are pathetic to his cause are the racists whites and some uncle Toms who think they are better than the other blacks.

1 Like

Re: Trump Reacts To Rapper ASAP Rocky’s Release From Jail . by Jake420: 2:55pm On Aug 03, 2019
Ugosample:

Trump is conniving with the Saudi's to turn Yemen upside down
despite all the indictments
Trump is still in bed with the Saudi's in that dept
how does that make Trump a better person than Obama?

regardless of whom Is president
America will remain a killing machine
So talking of bombs to discredit the former president just does not count.

I was not pained when he called Africa a shithole
because that is precisely whay it is.

And comparing Obama figures to Trump figures may not be 100 % because you cannot compare the state Obama met America with the state trump met America

except we want to be biased
the truth is that Obama left America in a better shape than he met it...

And looking at Trump
he is most likely gonna leave America in a better economic state than he met it....

that's just the fact

let us analyse without bias pls

I don't like Trump one bit
he is a punk ass liar

but one has to acknowledge good when they see it.

People may not like Obama
but he did his best, and was one of America best presidents

take it or leave it
Trump is definitely a better president than Obama but believe what you want he's making relationships to have good partners Not just killing innocent civilians for the fun of it
Re: Trump Reacts To Rapper ASAP Rocky’s Release From Jail . by Ugosample(m): 2:58pm On Aug 03, 2019
gypsey:
were da hell is mami market? i don't even know what that means. grin

if you did national service in Nigeria

You would know cheesy

but as you no know

its apparent you didn't

You must be allergic to serving in a shithole cheesy

about the topic

I think we need to just look at things dispassionately

that's it

Trump dey try
but his werey and recklessness too. much

Obama tried

but sometimes he no get mind to see certain dirty jobs through lipsrsealed

that is where Trump beats Barry
Re: Trump Reacts To Rapper ASAP Rocky’s Release From Jail . by Ugosample(m): 3:01pm On Aug 03, 2019
Jake420:

Trump is definitely a better president than Obama but believe what you want he's making relationships to have good partners Not just killing innocent civilians for the fun of it

I doubt Trump would have performed better than Obama of he took over from.Bush tho.....

So I cannot say he did better than Obama cheesy cheesy

Obama economic achievements were quite decent considering the circumstance.

Buhari was somewhat in the same position Obama was in

but unlike Obama cheesy cheesy

Buhari made a bad economy WORSE tongue

I respect Obama till tomorrow
regardless of what people think of him
because he did well

lipsrsealed
Re: Trump Reacts To Rapper ASAP Rocky’s Release From Jail . by jubangha(m): 3:03pm On Aug 03, 2019
godwinkessi:
This is something Buhari does for us on the daily but you won't even see him tweet about it
u mumu well well
Re: Trump Reacts To Rapper ASAP Rocky’s Release From Jail . by Ugosample(m): 3:05pm On Aug 03, 2019
Jake420:

making relations with Saudi to kill the Yemenis

that's interesting lipsrsealed
wetin concern Saudi with the ousting of the other guy?

those drone attacks Obama ordered were to kill al queda members and Taliban members
I hope you know that

the civilian casualties were regrettable
but that is war

Israel that many deluded Christians revere conduct clandestine operations like these all the time yet nobody complains about it lipsrsealed

it's foreign policy

You do what you have to do

America is gaining from that deal from Saudi
So trump is doing an immoral thing
but all he is looking at is the $$$

That does not make him a better person than Obama
Re: Trump Reacts To Rapper ASAP Rocky’s Release From Jail . by gwinaB(m): 3:06pm On Aug 03, 2019
This is a president. A leader
Re: Trump Reacts To Rapper ASAP Rocky’s Release From Jail . by Nobody: 3:12pm On Aug 03, 2019
chuckjonesbaba:

Just as I expected how can a Brit understand what is going on in the streets of US.... born in the UK.. lol.. If you are truly in Florida. So you dont hear the masses groaning... the restrictions on food stamps affecting mostly colored people? The tariffs affecting farmers? In my state alone do you know how many dairy farms that have closed down? Are you deaf to the women drumming up support to defend their rights in the upcoming elections? The only people that are pathetic to his cause are the racists whites and some uncle Toms who think they are better than the other blacks.
Bullshiit!! No one rights needs defending in America! if that was the case you wouldn't still be living here, myself included. They are just people like you who Hates trump!

Look! i ve lived with Racism all me life, i know Racism or a racist when i see one and Trump isn't a racist.He may be a controversial Politician but definitely not a racist. i have never encountered racism YET since Nearly 10 months i live here. I am going back to England soon Anyway and leave your America for you. grin

1 Like

Re: Trump Reacts To Rapper ASAP Rocky’s Release From Jail . by Nobody: 3:23pm On Aug 03, 2019
Ugosample:

if you did national service in Nigeria

You would know cheesy

but as you no know

its apparent you didn't

You must be allergic to serving in a shithole cheesy

about the topic

I think we need to just look at things dispassionately

that's it

Trump dey try
but his werey and recklessness too. much

Obama tried

but sometimes he no get mind to see certain dirty jobs through lipsrsealed

that is where Trump beats Barry
Yes, i was born in the UK as i told the other individual whom i Responded to, only just because he tried to tell me i am jealous of him because he lives in America. but i visit lagos regurlarly. perharps next time i am in Nigeria i should check out Mami market. grin

Look! Trump isn't the best president but which politician or president has ever pleased everyone?

I hated Obama's regime, obama was a puppet does what he is told, made emotional and sentimental speeches, Obama was Rubbish!

Trump has change politics in America from the ussual drurry well cheoreographed speech making politicians, that's what some Americans don't want to accept.

I also Agree with your opinion on trump and obama.
Re: Trump Reacts To Rapper ASAP Rocky’s Release From Jail . by Curvaceousnaija: 3:28pm On Aug 03, 2019
themonk:

Which ones exactly?
Or are you brainwashed by his tweets too?

Did the Mexicans pay for the wall?
Or did he make America great again.
Funny how people believe this racist, he helped release ASAP Rocky because he wants to make it look like he is a fan of black people and because election is next year and then insults Africa and you people would lick his arse.
As a president he shouldn't be saying most of what he is saying not because it's untrue but because it's not really "presidential" and yes Nigeria is a sh!t hole.
Trump racist? Bruh Jay z, Eminem all used to praise him before he ran as a republican. I'll leave you with these picture from the 90s

1 Like

Re: Trump Reacts To Rapper ASAP Rocky’s Release From Jail . by Jake420: 3:31pm On Aug 03, 2019
Ugosample:

making relations with Saudi to kill the Yemenis

that's interesting lipsrsealed
wetin concern Saudi with the ousting of the other guy?

those drone attacks Obama ordered were to kill al queda members and Taliban members
I hope you know that

the civilian casualties were regrettable
but that is war

Israel that many deluded Christians revere conduct clandestine operations like these all the time yet nobody complains about it lipsrsealed

it's foreign policy

You do what you have to do

America is gaining from that deal from Saudi
So trump is doing an immoral thing
but all he is looking at is the $$$

That does not make him a better person than Obama
Saudi and Yemen are in a feud, Saudi has America has it's ally. Now one country will lose eventually and saudi is dar stronger than Yemen to begin with America is benefiting by joining with Saudi.
Obama shouldnt have killed that much regardless of reason there's no way over 400 people would be terrorists and any wise person should know that and that could've led to a great war putting the life of Americans in danger(war with the president of the said country not al-Qaeda and now remember back in 2018 when America infiltrated iran(or iraq) and they were on the brink of war with north korea i also remember some countries siding with iran and others with America he literally averted a thirs World War and denuclearized Korea how many us presidents have done that?
And I'll admit Obama did good on his part by taking down Osama but Trump did better by taking down El-chapo I'll have you know drugs kill the society internally more than bombings and he's still going to do more in that aspect they've already gotten over 2 billion to build the wall which will really help America you don't even know how bad illegal immigration affects americans some may see it as we can hire illegals and not pay them much but others see it as people invading,trafficking drugs,women and kids joining gangs starting wars taking the lives of innocent Americans idk about you but if Trump is re-elected I'm sure he'll make America much better because as it stands he hasn't done anything to affect americans negatively and the government shutdown just took jobs that nobody needed and had lots of ghost workers.
Trump is providing more jobs the rate of unemployment was very high in Obama's tenure so he didn't really leave America In a great state as you'd imagine no one cared because he supported gay rights and first black president can't be bad in their eyes. You can say you don't like him but we can all agree from evidence that he's a great president
Re: Trump Reacts To Rapper ASAP Rocky’s Release From Jail . by Ugosample(m): 3:57pm On Aug 03, 2019
gypsey:
Yes, i was born in the UK as i told the other individual whom i Responded to, only just because he tried to tell me i am jealous of him because he lives in America. but i visit lagos regurlarly. perharps next time i am in Nigeria i should check out Mami market. grin

Look! Trump isn't the best president but which politician or president has ever pleased everyone?

I hated Obama's regime, obama was a puppet does what he is told, made emotional and sentimental speeches, Obama was Rubbish!

Trump has change politics in America from the ussual drurry well cheoreographed speech making politicians, that's what some Americans don't want to accept.

I also Agree with your opinion on trump and obama.

Okay

Obama was a puppet
well maybe
may be not
I am not privy to such info

but trump need to be careful tho
Re: Trump Reacts To Rapper ASAP Rocky’s Release From Jail . by Nobody: 4:38pm On Aug 03, 2019
Ugosample:

Okay

Obama was a puppet
well maybe
may be not
I am not privy to such info

but trump need to be careful tho

yes, he was, The man was not a politician, he was more like a celebrity who wanted his fans to Like him.
In the case of trump He annoys And gets on the nerves of Alot of people including me sometimes. cheesy

Becareful? why? Trump is a business man and in business sometimes one have to be brutal, step on alot of toes to make money.

1 Like

Re: Trump Reacts To Rapper ASAP Rocky’s Release From Jail . by Nobody: 6:28pm On Aug 03, 2019
Trump doesn't give a fucck about A$ap rocky. He didn't even know him before his arrest. He's just acting a script to win over black voters in the next election.
Re: Trump Reacts To Rapper ASAP Rocky’s Release From Jail . by Nobody: 6:47pm On Aug 03, 2019
chuckjonesbaba:

Illusions.... the answer lies in the next election... forget the bravado on Twitter and fox news. I interact with the masses in the streets.. on the bus and on the subway....
We'll see then
Re: Trump Reacts To Rapper ASAP Rocky’s Release From Jail . by sugarwiz1(f): 8:07pm On Aug 03, 2019
themonk:

Which ones exactly?
Or are you brainwashed by his tweets too?

Did the Mexicans pay for the wall?
Or did he make America great again.
Funny how people believe this racist, he helped release ASAP Rocky because he wants to make it look like he is a fan of black people and because election is next year and then insults Africa and you people would lick his arse.
Shut up. America has d record lowest black unemployment ever. Economy is booming. Ur life would be better if buhari is half the man trump is.

1 Like

Re: Trump Reacts To Rapper ASAP Rocky’s Release From Jail . by chuckjonesbaba(m): 7:28pm On Aug 04, 2019
gypsey:
Bullshiit!! No one rights needs defending in America! if that was the case you wouldn't still be living here, myself included. They are just people like you who Hates trump!

Look! i ve lived with Racism all me life, i know Racism or a racist when i see one and Trump isn't a racist.He may be a controversial Politician but definitely not a racist. i have never encountered racism YET since Nearly 10 months i live here. I am going back to England soon Anyway and leave your America for you. grin

Are you reading the news lately?
Re: Trump Reacts To Rapper ASAP Rocky’s Release From Jail . by Nobody: 9:30pm On Aug 04, 2019
chuckjonesbaba:

Are you reading the news lately?
Yea!! i am. so far i have not been shot yet, grin this things have been happening way before Trump became president.

1 Like

Re: Trump Reacts To Rapper ASAP Rocky’s Release From Jail . by Vinstel: 7:32am On Aug 10, 2019
chuckjonesbaba:

Illusions.... the answer lies in the next election... forget the bravado on Twitter and fox news. I interact with the masses in the streets.. on the bus and on the subway....
You're drunk on expired CNN wine. You are talking with how many people on the streets? Have you spoken with the millions who will be voting next year? Trump declared he's running for reelection less than two months ago and Americans have already donated to his campaign in so large numbers that he out raised all the Democrat candidates combined. Fox news is now the highest watched Cable network with viewers more than four times the number of those viewing CNN. Look at Trump's rallies, which Democrat candidate has ever brought out such huge numbers of people to their rallies? These are verifiable facts!! The numbers don't lie. You can easily tell where the people's hearts are. You and your fellow self deceiving acquaintances can continue living in your liberal bubble, the truth is that Trump will win next year. People like you are masters at seeing only what you want to see and hearing only what you want to hear and that's why you wallow in self deceit until reality hits you in the face just like it did in 2016 when all liberals were busy calling Hilary Madame President and already declaring victory for her but reality set in and gave y'all a good kick in the butt.
Re: Trump Reacts To Rapper ASAP Rocky’s Release From Jail . by CTPlayer: 1:51pm On Aug 14, 2019
Sweden finds Rocky guilty of assault, "suspended sentence" lol. Good that Trump got him out of that country.
Re: Trump Reacts To Rapper ASAP Rocky’s Release From Jail . by themonk(m): 3:37am On Nov 17, 2020
TheAviator:

Trump will not only win, he will even win more states that hitherto vote Democrats. Mark my words
What’s up bro grin
I’ve been looking for this post, I told you to mark my words he won’t win, your eyes have opened now abi?

You let a con-man brainwash you bro.
Re: Trump Reacts To Rapper ASAP Rocky’s Release From Jail . by TheAviator: 9:57am On Nov 17, 2020
themonk:

What’s up bro grin
I’ve been looking for this post, I told you to mark my words he won’t win, your eyes have opened now abi?

You let a con-man brainwash you bro.

He won and won big! Over 70 million legal votes isn't a joke. You are even currently being brainwashed by the fake news media and Democrats that Biden has won. What a joke.
Re: Trump Reacts To Rapper ASAP Rocky’s Release From Jail . by themonk(m): 10:27am On Nov 17, 2020
TheAviator:

He won and won big! Over 70 million legal votes isn't a joke. You are even currently being brainwashed by the fake news media and Democrats that Biden has won. What a joke.
Lmao you are still brainwashed, go and check Trumps lawsuits have been thrown out by even republican judges for lack of evidence, Fox News apologized for falsely misinforming people about a dead veteran that voted.

By the way Joe Biden has 5 million votes more than Trump, Hillary Clinton had 3 million more votes.
Re: Trump Reacts To Rapper ASAP Rocky’s Release From Jail . by TheAviator: 11:41am On Nov 17, 2020
themonk:

Lmao you are still brainwashed, go and check Trumps lawsuits have been thrown out by even republican judges for lack of evidence, Fox News apologized for falsely misinforming people about a dead veteran that voted.

By the way Joe Biden has 5 million votes more than Trump, Hillary Clinton had 3 million more votes.

You are still being brainwashed. The lawsuits you are talking about aren't Trump's. The real ones will be launched by Rudy Gulliani soon. Trump's over 70 million votes are the real deal. We are not talking about illegal votes that came in for Biden after election night. The fake mail-in ballots. The biggest fraud in electoral history. Anyway, the fraud will fail.
Re: Trump Reacts To Rapper ASAP Rocky’s Release From Jail . by themonk(m): 12:26am On Dec 15, 2020
TheAviator:

You are still being brainwashed. The lawsuits you are talking about aren't Trump's. The real ones will be launched by Rudy Gulliani soon. Trump's over 70 million votes are the real deal. We are not talking about illegal votes that came in for Biden after election night. The fake mail-in ballots. The biggest fraud in electoral history. Anyway, the fraud will fail.
How far bro, all the lawsuits have been thrown out ant the electoral college has certified Biden. 40+ lawsuits and you guys couldn’t win anyone aren’t you ashamed of your gullibility?

Someone convinced you that people who voted Republicans and Democrats on the same ballot were fraudulent, Republicans won the senate on the same ballots that Trump lost the presidency. Same ballot. Dude next time don’t make so much noise after you are brainwashed.
Re: Trump Reacts To Rapper ASAP Rocky’s Release From Jail . by TheAviator: 9:36am On Dec 15, 2020
themonk:

How far bro, all the lawsuits have been thrown out ant the electoral college has certified Biden. 40+ lawsuits and you guys couldn’t win anyone aren’t you ashamed of your gullibility?

Someone convinced you that people who voted Republicans and Democrats on the same ballot were fraudulent, Republicans won the senate on the same ballots that Trump lost the presidency. Same ballot. Dude next time don’t make so much noise after you are brainwashed.

You are the one making so much noise after being brainwashed. Who celebrates the biggest and blatant electoral fraud in human history, if not a brainwashed Trump hater?

RINOS such as Romney don't know that by supporting this kind of demonic fraud perpetrated by Democrats and other Trump haters, no Republicans will ever be President again. All Democrats just need to keep doing is to start bringing lots of magic ballots in the name of mail-in ballots days after election to make their candidate "win' the presidential election, just as they did in this election.

And then brainwashed demon-crats will start celebrating farce victory brought about by fraud.
Re: Trump Reacts To Rapper ASAP Rocky’s Release From Jail . by themonk(m): 10:13am On Dec 15, 2020
TheAviator:

You are the one making so much noise after being brainwashed. Who celebrates the biggest and blatant electoral fraud in human history, if not a brainwashed Trump hater?

RINOS such as Romney don't know that by supporting this kind of demonic fraud perpetrated by Democrats and other Trump haters, no Republicans will ever be President again. All Democrats just need to keep doing is to start bringing lots of magic ballots in the name of mail-in ballots days after election to make their candidate "win' the presidential election, just as they did in this election.

And then brainwashed demon-crats will start celebrating farce victory brought about by fraud.
Please shut up, the cyber security expert appointed by the president himself said this was the most secure and least fraudulent election in US history. Most republican judges threw out Trumps case for lack of evidence, for you to still be putting what this man said in your head is unbelievable. You haven’t answered my question, how is it that republicans won the senate on the same ballot Trump lost the presidency?

Take your L abeg, Shebi you said Trump will be sworn in I’m still going to disturb you after swearing in. Clown.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Top5 Men Who Might Be Richer Than The World Government: By Postingday / Zambian Currency Is Now Best In Africa After We Voted In A Good Leader. / Hoërskool Jan Viljoen School Fight: Racism As White & Black Students Clash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.