Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,115 members, 7,818,324 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:42 PM

Caught In The Web: A Tale Of A Young Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Caught In The Web: A Tale Of A Young Girl (368 Views)

Man Impregnates A Young Girl, Then Denies Responsibility (photo) / Malawian Police Officer Kissing A Young Girl In Viral Photo / Ladies, Guys, Have You Ever Been Caught In This Position Before? Speak The Truth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Caught In The Web: A Tale Of A Young Girl by sremmlyf(m): 11:51am On Aug 03, 2019
Back forward to yesterday, I was confided by a close male friend of mine about the challenges he is going through in his relationship with his girlfriend.
Both have known each other for about 2 months. He has always had his eyes on this girl till he decided to give it a shot,So he made out time to visit her place of work there he told her about his feelings for her but then she told him she already have a fiancés, He replied jokingly that it's not a problem as long as she is not yet married he only wants to express his feelings for her and do not want to come in between the both of them. and they both exchanged contacts there and then he noticed the said fiancés call her, both had a short conversion after which the girl went downstairs to get lunch he bought for her. This has always been the case,He always showers her with gifts and would always take care of her needs. He in question was once married but then divorced should be around 39-43 years of age and the girl is just 20 this year. they started dating 2018. The intention of the girl was just to *chop and clean mouth* but then he noticed how caring the man was and how he showers her with gifts so gradually she feel in.
Some months back the man proposed to her but then she told him to first come see her parent to know their decision which the man did,but then she noticed her parents didn't support the idea. how could their young daughter get married not only to a divorced man but also to man more matured than her. ever since then she tried drifting away from the man but then she couldn't still muster enough courage to tell him she is no longer interested. The man in return of all his deeds for the girl make the girl lie about going for choir practise Saturdays but end up at his house with series of marathon sex.
fast forward to meeting my friend she could feel the youthful exuberance she yearned for, both had great times out together But then she couldn't still gather the courage to tell the man she is no longer interested but after series of pleas from my friend she decided to tell him. She got the biggest shocker of her life when the man showed her episodes of sex escapades they both shared, unknowingly to her he has been making videos of both of them when they make love. She was highly demoralized and wept so badly the same man still blackmailed her to having sex with her that same yesterday. the problem now is that she doesn't want her parents to get involved I'm all these because her dad is short tempered and her mum would be totally devastated including the dent it will leave on her.
So please I need your suggestions on what to be done now??
thanks in anticipation of your answers
P.S don't mind the grammer

(1) (Reply)

Revenge Spells Using Pictures / Best Dating App For Christian Singles / 10 Proven Sign That Shows Your Partner Doesn't Love You Anymore.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.