Stats: 3,153,750 members, 7,820,587 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:40 PM

Ogun Corper Stopped From Clearance For Converting Her NYSC Khaki To Skirt - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Ogun Corper Stopped From Clearance For Converting Her NYSC Khaki To Skirt (62244 Views)

African Civet Killed In My PPA - Ogun Corper / What are the effects of missing NYSC Clearance For A Month? / 'Help Me Collect My Allawee' - Ogun Corper's Last Words Before His Death (2) (3) (4)

Re: Ogun Corper Stopped From Clearance For Converting Her NYSC Khaki To Skirt by hucknall: 9:53pm On Aug 03, 2019
Hucknall missed the first page
Re: Ogun Corper Stopped From Clearance For Converting Her NYSC Khaki To Skirt by crackhouse(m): 9:53pm On Aug 03, 2019
As if other muslim women don't wear trousers

Re: Ogun Corper Stopped From Clearance For Converting Her NYSC Khaki To Skirt by HitlerGaddafi: 9:53pm On Aug 03, 2019
They really embarrass am o.. See as all of them just dey laugh am.. Too bad. The idiotic first women was even trying to beat her abi my eye no see well. ?
Re: Ogun Corper Stopped From Clearance For Converting Her NYSC Khaki To Skirt by Nobody: 9:54pm On Aug 03, 2019
darfay:
We should respect her religion
will u keep kwayet.... local man!

Re: Ogun Corper Stopped From Clearance For Converting Her NYSC Khaki To Skirt by phetto(m): 9:55pm On Aug 03, 2019
darfay:
Her religion is not our constitution

Re: Ogun Corper Stopped From Clearance For Converting Her NYSC Khaki To Skirt by stuffs4me(m): 9:56pm On Aug 03, 2019
iamoyindamola:
I'm a Muslim, this ain't right at all
She could have just stay at home instead of serving and proving stubborn if she won't obey and respect the uniform

You need to check yourself. NYSC is not above Islam and no scheme is allowed to oppress anyone.

Re: Ogun Corper Stopped From Clearance For Converting Her NYSC Khaki To Skirt by crackhouse(m): 9:56pm On Aug 03, 2019
That type if she enter bedroom she go even fucvk pass ashawo wey dey for ojuelegba. Now she's doing holy holy. Nonsense

Re: Ogun Corper Stopped From Clearance For Converting Her NYSC Khaki To Skirt by Belafonte(m): 9:56pm On Aug 03, 2019
darfay:

Should we also permit ifa adherents to convert their own khakis to babalawo style? NYSC is not by force, adhere to the rules or go home.

Re: Ogun Corper Stopped From Clearance For Converting Her NYSC Khaki To Skirt by Demzlent(m): 9:56pm On Aug 03, 2019
Ishaq Akintola where are you?

Re: Ogun Corper Stopped From Clearance For Converting Her NYSC Khaki To Skirt by hucknall: 9:56pm On Aug 03, 2019
KidsNEXTdoor:

She has no respect for herself for starters

Country comes first before any damn religion
have you forgotten it always 'God' first Hucknall wonders
Re: Ogun Corper Stopped From Clearance For Converting Her NYSC Khaki To Skirt by Gkemz: 9:56pm On Aug 03, 2019
Muric will start with their mumu once they see this one.

Re: Ogun Corper Stopped From Clearance For Converting Her NYSC Khaki To Skirt by Nobody: 9:57pm On Aug 03, 2019
darfay:
You are indeed high..her religion Don’t other Muslims wear trousers.. I repeat you are High

Re: Ogun Corper Stopped From Clearance For Converting Her NYSC Khaki To Skirt by Gentleswift(m): 9:58pm On Aug 03, 2019
She for use d khaki do hijab sef... grin

Re: Ogun Corper Stopped From Clearance For Converting Her NYSC Khaki To Skirt by MOVIC6: 9:58pm On Aug 03, 2019
darfay:

Ua a problem
Re: Ogun Corper Stopped From Clearance For Converting Her NYSC Khaki To Skirt by XTHRONE(m): 9:59pm On Aug 03, 2019
See Craze, why not go for exemption if its against ur faith. I hope MURic don't say thrash because she is a Muslim because what she did is wrong

Re: Ogun Corper Stopped From Clearance For Converting Her NYSC Khaki To Skirt by Olarewaju89: 9:59pm On Aug 03, 2019
You are mad, which religion is that...? undecided undecided undecided even depper life members still dey wear trouser.

darfay:

Re: Ogun Corper Stopped From Clearance For Converting Her NYSC Khaki To Skirt by XTHRONE(m): 10:00pm On Aug 03, 2019
darfay:

That's why they have exemption, she should have gone for it if her religion for bids wearing trouser, by the way She is not the first Muslim to wear trouser.

Re: Ogun Corper Stopped From Clearance For Converting Her NYSC Khaki To Skirt by 9jaRealist: 10:03pm On Aug 03, 2019
iamoyindamola:
I'm a Muslim, this ain't right at all
She could have just stay at home instead of serving and proving stubborn if she won't obey and respect the uniform

While I am a Christian, but...

Why should she have to choose between REASONABLE religious observances and serving?
Know that not serving can affect and/or subsequently limit her professional and public opportunities?

There should be a reasonable middle ground between permitting impunity and accommodating diversity.
>

Re: Ogun Corper Stopped From Clearance For Converting Her NYSC Khaki To Skirt by Robisky001(m): 10:03pm On Aug 03, 2019
The LI must be Kadiri at Odeda LGA. Being overly religious doesn't make more righteous and heavenly minded.

Re: Ogun Corper Stopped From Clearance For Converting Her NYSC Khaki To Skirt by openmine(m): 10:03pm On Aug 03, 2019
The NYSC uniform is a para-military outfit and should be seen as such no matter your beliefs or religion!
Lets say she was meant to do some of the para-military training,will the modified 'skirt' not reveal her underwear?
Whoever feels wearing such outfit esp the trousers is against their morals or religion should apply for an NYSC exemption certificate!
No be by force to go service!

Re: Ogun Corper Stopped From Clearance For Converting Her NYSC Khaki To Skirt by derahhh(m): 10:04pm On Aug 03, 2019
superamoled:
Her wearing a skirt is not a big deal. All that embarrassment was unnecessary

Well she is not just wearing a skirt...she is disrespecting a national scheme's rule without given permission...
Thats were I fault..She could have requested fr permission befr doing such barbarism

Re: Ogun Corper Stopped From Clearance For Converting Her NYSC Khaki To Skirt by baddosky1: 10:04pm On Aug 03, 2019
She's a Shiite!

It's an order from "above"!

Re: Ogun Corper Stopped From Clearance For Converting Her NYSC Khaki To Skirt by 9jaRealist: 10:05pm On Aug 03, 2019
phetto:

Her religion is not our constitution

Our Constitution does NOT mandate the wearing of trousers for NYSC... undecided
>
Re: Ogun Corper Stopped From Clearance For Converting Her NYSC Khaki To Skirt by iamoyindamola(m): 10:05pm On Aug 03, 2019
9jaRealist:

While I am a Christian, but...

Why should she have to choose between REASONABLE religious observances and serving?
Know that not serving can affect and/or subsequently limit her professional and public opportunities?

There should be a reasonable middle ground between permitting impunity and accommodating diversity.
>
bros khaki is a para military outfit
Not casual wears

Re: Ogun Corper Stopped From Clearance For Converting Her NYSC Khaki To Skirt by Delawstar: 10:05pm On Aug 03, 2019
Is it by force to go for service wen you know u cant abide with the conduct bcs of ur religion misconception. Shiooooo.

Re: Ogun Corper Stopped From Clearance For Converting Her NYSC Khaki To Skirt by specie103(m): 10:05pm On Aug 03, 2019
If you open the thread with the hope of seeing a "DEEPER LIFE SISTER", gather here lets take selfie... grin grin grin grin

Re: Ogun Corper Stopped From Clearance For Converting Her NYSC Khaki To Skirt by TOPCRUISE(m): 10:06pm On Aug 03, 2019
stuffs4me:

You need to check yourself. NYSC is not above Islam and no scheme is allowed to oppress anyone.
Shiite member spotted angry

Re: Ogun Corper Stopped From Clearance For Converting Her NYSC Khaki To Skirt by iamoyindamola(m): 10:06pm On Aug 03, 2019
stuffs4me:

fvck off my mention religion bigot

Re: Ogun Corper Stopped From Clearance For Converting Her NYSC Khaki To Skirt by Biritiko: 10:08pm On Aug 03, 2019
darfay:
Islam does not ask women to not wear trousers.
She's stupid

Re: Ogun Corper Stopped From Clearance For Converting Her NYSC Khaki To Skirt by Oszy: 10:09pm On Aug 03, 2019
People want to use every little chance they have to berate religion. This Corp member here hasn't done any wrong, not like she is in camp. Ordinary clearance.

Re: Ogun Corper Stopped From Clearance For Converting Her NYSC Khaki To Skirt by AbdulHakeem44(m): 10:09pm On Aug 03, 2019
BoboKush:
Awon holier than thou..... I hate extremist in any religion.... The law says don't deface nysc uniform is ur religion above the law or don't ur religion tel u to respect the law.

Religion law supersedes man made law when they clash.
Re: Ogun Corper Stopped From Clearance For Converting Her NYSC Khaki To Skirt by Biritiko: 10:10pm On Aug 03, 2019
stuffs4me:

Shut the hell up if you don't know Islam.
Shariah does not forbid women from wearing trousers

Taraba State: The Worst Place To Serve (NYSC) / Boyfriend Proposes To Corper In Port Harcourt On Her Passing Out Parade Today / NYSC Redeployment Procedure