Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,639 members, 7,823,809 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:47 PM

Need Help In Making A Decision About My Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Need Help In Making A Decision About My Relationship (686 Views)

I'm Now Heading For The AFCON: See My Decision About Sex / I Want To Take My Final Decision About Her!!your Advice Is Needed / I Need Help In My Relationship ❗ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Help In Making A Decision About My Relationship by Untoman: 5:18am On Aug 04, 2019
Hello and good day everyone, am in need of a serious advice. Am in a relationship that’s almost going to 3 years. I met this girl back then in my university, and she turned out to be the best. She was supportive and caring too, but the problem is that her parents don’t want us getting married and right now she is pregnant and I really don’t know what to do, she is afraid of the rejection and embarrassment, note that both of us have finished school and she is currently doing her license to become a licensed pharmacist. I don’t wanna lose her because she is one of the best thing that ever happened to me. My dad just died this year and she was they with me all the way, should I keep on with this relationship or end it?. But she is pregnant, she don’t want to bring disgrace to her family by giving birth out of wedlock. Please kindly advise me on what to do and how to go about it, if you have been in this situation before I need your honest advice
Re: Need Help In Making A Decision About My Relationship by dayleke: 5:47am On Aug 04, 2019
Who got her pregnant?

You?

If yes, why?

Apart from her parents not being in support, are you ready for the responsibilities of being a husband and a father right now?
Even if it is 9 months down the line, are you ready?

1 Like

Re: Need Help In Making A Decision About My Relationship by Lonestar124: 6:28am On Aug 04, 2019
Embarassment kwa, you both supposed to adult, the important thing is true love in the relationship, though i have meet many couple that married without consignment of one parent or both, she should speak up and defend her love. By the way how is she reacting on her parent rejection in the relationship?, Do you care to tell us thier reason for that?........She is carrying your baby now,except they want thier daughter to commit abortion which i know they can not consolidate.

Just take a elder person with you to her parent and sort thing out, i pray they will consider now....i'm sorry for the loss, take heart.
Re: Need Help In Making A Decision About My Relationship by Criticaltemp: 6:54am On Aug 04, 2019
Hmmmmm.
Re: Need Help In Making A Decision About My Relationship by Nobody: 7:10am On Aug 04, 2019
Why don't her parents want you getting married? That's important information you left out. It seems like they also don't yet know that she's pregnant for you.

If their reason is nothing serious, as Lonestar124 suggested, take an elder with you to talk and work things out w| them.
Re: Need Help In Making A Decision About My Relationship by Untoman: 10:47am On Aug 04, 2019
Ok her parents don’t want us getting married because of two things, the first is tribal differences. Am delta and she is an Igbo girl, secondly she is a sabbath and am not. I really don’t know why where I come from should be an issue or what my religion has to do with this, am also a Christian. I use to think all this happened in the movie but has it stands, I love her to the core and she is a real gem, I really that tho ladies plenty but not all of them are wife material, that’s why most guys marry ugly girls because they went for her character and her intelligence and not her beauty, am also afraid cause my dad death means am now the first in line to take care of my younger one’s, and I don’t wanna make any mistakes.
Re: Need Help In Making A Decision About My Relationship by abuuzy(m): 9:58am On Aug 05, 2019
Bro inform your family about her pregnancy, take your mum to see your babe let them announce to her family,they will respect your mum presence and start thinking through but bro u need serious prayer henceforth and commitment,try and convenience them with the way you treat your woman

(1) (Reply)

Is This Really True / A Woman Intentionally Loses Good Character And Cries When She Can't Find A Man ? / Pre-wedding Photos Of A Blogger And His Lovely Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.