Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,198 members, 7,818,657 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:05 PM

I Want To Take My Final Decision About Her!!your Advice Is Needed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Want To Take My Final Decision About Her!!your Advice Is Needed (2691 Views)

I'm Now Heading For The AFCON: See My Decision About Sex / What Is Your Decision About Marriage? / Need Help In Making A Decision About My Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Take My Final Decision About Her!!your Advice Is Needed by Lakesidegrey: 12:55pm On Feb 24, 2022
I actually posted this already in my last topic about me and my girl having issue about this ex of a thing about her telling her ex that she can’t resist him if they are together that something else will happen,which means sex,you will all see this in my last topic.,because she definitely don’t wanna admit that what she did is wrong…,so her mom called me yesterday and begged me that I should just settle it with her..we’ve being on this since Monday..,because she claims she’s always catching cruise with him with those nasty chats.,and this is the third time of getting them doing that,so I went to meet her last night and told her we need to talk.,I had to call her almost 3 times before she answered it was her friend that later tell her that atleast she should Answer..,so as I was talking to her yesternight trying to settle things with her..taking things calmly..,and I asked her in I and this guy who does she want..,she said i shouldn’t ask her that.,I leave that question to her even though she ask me not to ask her,I told her the guy is dangerous and can affect our future.,because I’ve known the guy to be a cultist.,so I told her can she just drop all this..,the next thing was that she just walked out on me and tell me I’m talking like a smoker and someone that doesn’t have sense….,so I went to meet her in the sitting room..she was removing her sim in her phone because I bought that phone for her, and want to start heading out that night…I was trying to stop her and the next thing that landed on my face was a dirty slap,I couldn’t see anything again that moment lol.,and off she go..,so I locked the gate last night and said wherever she wanna go she should be going..the next thing was that she called her mom that have locked her out and her mom was begging so hard.…she had to start knocking my door yesterday that she wanna pack out and was cursing., so I said I’m going to help her pack to make things easy,so my landlord ask me to stop that,because I was so provoked and angry,so my landlord came around and settle things and then ask her to say sorry to me..,she said she can’t say sorry that she doesn’t have fault..she find it hard to say sorry at last..,so the landlord left around 1am that night..just to settle things I still went in to beg her and hug her..,that I’m over it even when I know she has the whole fault..,so this morning.,she went out angrily again…she doesn’t even say anything or greet.,I’ve spent so much on that girl..,I’ve invested so much on her..,one of my friend says I’ve made her too expensive and make her see everything about me,that that’s one of the reason why she’s acting that way..,so Nairalanders I need your advice..,please even though I’ve begged her and she’s still acting this way even when I know she’s at fault.,what do I do about this issue?my parents already know her and see her as who I’m going to marry.,they aren’t aware of all this happening.,because my parents know her parents already..please help about this I’m feeling so bad..no insults please.,and I’m sorry if my grammars are not too good..,please help me move this to front page!!if possible ��
Re: I Want To Take My Final Decision About Her!!your Advice Is Needed by Youngpo413: 12:59pm On Feb 24, 2022
That babe no love you,it's obvious she is still in love with her ex...you are a good guy,clingy,boring and predictable,those hoés don't like such,let go bro,average height,fair,big boôbs and big_clapping_nyash hoés are everywhere...all of them are the same,so why waste time with one? They are like swimming pool,bath and leave for another man,toto no be one man business.The earlier you realise that nothing good comes out of that gender,especially the 'things' we have nowadays,the better...Comrade mosdii is supposed to be your best friend.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Want To Take My Final Decision About Her!!your Advice Is Needed by Viridis(m): 12:59pm On Feb 24, 2022
The Simple answer is that you are a fool. I don't know why a self reliant man should be controlled by a woman he feeds and accommodates just because of ordinary kpekus. Can't you dump her and find another person? She is not the only girl in the world.

I can't write an epistle for you simp. But just know that you have been used. And even dumping her and collecting all the things you bought for her won't be enough to punish her. Miserable loser

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Want To Take My Final Decision About Her!!your Advice Is Needed by dawnomike(m): 1:06pm On Feb 24, 2022
Lakesidegrey:
I actually posted this already in my last topic about me and my girl having issue about this ex of a thing about her telling her ex that she can’t resist him if they are together that something else will happen,which means sex,you will all see this in my last topic.,because she definitely don’t wanna admit that what she did is wrong…,so her mom called me yesterday and begged me that I should just settle it with her..we’ve being on this since Monday..,because she claims she’s always catching cruise with him with those nasty chats.,and this is the third time of getting them doing that,so I went to meet her last night and told her we need to talk.,I had to call her almost 3 times before she answered it was her friend that later tell her that atleast she should Answer..,so as I was talking to her yesternight trying to settle things with her..taking things calmly..,and I asked her in I and this guy who does she want..,she said i shouldn’t ask her that.,I leave that question to her even though she ask me not to ask her,I told her the guy is dangerous and can affect our future.,because I’ve known the guy to be a cultist.,so I told her can she just drop all this..,the next thing was that she just walked out on me and tell me I’m talking like a smoker and someone that doesn’t have sense….,so I went to meet her in the sitting room..she was removing her sim in her phone because I bought that phone for her, and want to start heading out that night…I was trying to stop her and the next thing that landed on my face was a dirty slap,I couldn’t see anything again that moment lol.,and off she go..,so I locked the gate last night and said wherever she wanna go she should be going..the next thing was that she called her mom that have locked her out and her mom was begging so hard.…she had to start knocking my door yesterday that she wanna pack out and was cursing., so I said I’m going to help her pack to make things easy,so my landlord ask me to stop that,because I was so provoked and angry,so my landlord came around and settle things and then ask her to say sorry to me..,she said she can’t say sorry that she doesn’t have fault..she find it hard to say sorry at last..,so the landlord left around 1am that night..just to settle things I still went in to beg her and hug her..,that I’m over it even when I know she has the whole fault..,so this morning.,she went out angrily again…she doesn’t even say anything or greet.,I’ve spent so much on that girl..,I’ve invested so much on her..,one of my friend says I’ve made her too expensive and make her see everything about me,that that’s one of the reason why she’s acting that way..,so Nairalanders I need your advice..,please even though I’ve begged her and she’s still acting this way even when I know she’s at fault.,what do I do about this issue?my parents already know her and see her as who I’m going to marry.,they aren’t aware of all this happening.,because my parents know her parents already..please help about this I’m feeling so bad..no insults please.,and I’m sorry if my grammars are not too good..,please help me move this to front page!!if possible ��
I didn't have to read to the end before i made my conclusion... Bro! Get out if that mess called relationship!!!

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Take My Final Decision About Her!!your Advice Is Needed by Vasically: 1:06pm On Feb 24, 2022
Hmmm
Re: I Want To Take My Final Decision About Her!!your Advice Is Needed by donbachi(m): 1:06pm On Feb 24, 2022
My prayer is for u to accept all the insults from nairalanders in good faith.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Take My Final Decision About Her!!your Advice Is Needed by MadamVanessa(f): 1:14pm On Feb 24, 2022
shocked

How does someone write without a single paragraph, mixing everything together. The whole thing is boring to read

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Take My Final Decision About Her!!your Advice Is Needed by Youngpo413: 1:16pm On Feb 24, 2022
donbachi:
Lol,comrades no get joy o...I some-what pity the guy sha because I was in his shoes a few years ago...may GOD Almighty continue to bless Ubunja.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Take My Final Decision About Her!!your Advice Is Needed by immortalcrown(m): 1:17pm On Feb 24, 2022
Four possible reasons she neither regards nor wants you.

One, you may be ugly for her liking.

Two, you may not be good for her in bed.

Three, do you have mouth odor or body odor?

Four, are you too docile (mumu) in the relationship? This one is certain. You begged her. Women use such men as rags. If you are such a man, let me tell you what will happen when you marry her. She will always subject you to hard labor and extravagant spending whenever you want sex from her, she will always intimidate you and travel for pleasure.

MY ADVICE:
Leave her with immediate effect. Lost investment is not as bad as lost life. If you marry her, the alleged cultist will control the level of peace you get in the marriage. She may even kill you and use your wealth to attract and service the man she wants. She is the type that will give you many children without you knowing that another man impregnated her for all those children. It seems you did heaven and earth before she accepted to even date you, which means the attraction (feeling) was never mutual. The financial and material benefits she gets from you is the reason she comes near you. Pretend to be broke and you will see hell. What you are experiencing now is a paradise. But my joy is that such a lady, unless she changes now, will end up with a beast that will make everyday a hell for her.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Take My Final Decision About Her!!your Advice Is Needed by Nobody: 1:19pm On Feb 24, 2022
No single paragraph. you must be a hoodlum.

I stopped reading where you said you called her back to the house that night,begged and hugged her.Wat manner of simp are you oga?

14 Likes

Re: I Want To Take My Final Decision About Her!!your Advice Is Needed by Youngpo413: 1:20pm On Feb 24, 2022
too bad
Re: I Want To Take My Final Decision About Her!!your Advice Is Needed by Ahmed0336(m): 1:21pm On Feb 24, 2022
What a SIMPle guy.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Take My Final Decision About Her!!your Advice Is Needed by Youngpo413: 1:24pm On Feb 24, 2022
It's just like writing a suicide note....pargagraphs,punctuations etc will be the last thing on your mind due to...

4 Likes

Re: I Want To Take My Final Decision About Her!!your Advice Is Needed by nifemi25(m): 1:37pm On Feb 24, 2022
It's either the lady killed you or the so called cultist killed you by himself. Something is certain I won't donate rip to you when you are gone

4 Likes

Re: I Want To Take My Final Decision About Her!!your Advice Is Needed by James4358(m): 1:41pm On Feb 24, 2022
With all the stufs u wrote here... If u were my sibling, i'd have disowned u long ago. I dnt knw what's wrong with some guys of this generation,. Just simping around broke girls anyhw.

8 Likes

Re: I Want To Take My Final Decision About Her!!your Advice Is Needed by fikayormi(m): 1:43pm On Feb 24, 2022
Death to Simps tongue

Op you no well at all I swear and you deserve her

See how a liability is mumuing him cheesy

My advice be say make you continue with her abeg, if you leave her now shey na me go date and tolerate all that ? She was made for you alone . Infact God will give you strength to endure it till the end .

Abeg make we no dey liberate all dis simps again, let them continue wallowing in frustration and misery till they die , they don’t help their fellow men , all they do with their resources is squander and lavish it on girls who will still give them misery in return .

You can’t serve both God and mammon, let them continue simping till they die .

Oloriburuku undecided

4 Likes

Re: I Want To Take My Final Decision About Her!!your Advice Is Needed by Blue86(m): 1:46pm On Feb 24, 2022
My advice to you my young brother.
Listen to all the rebuke and insults of those who have spoken before.
And you will live long.

Her mom is pleading.
What if you told your mom?
Will she plead.
Or wanna slap you for being so stupid.

5 Likes

Re: I Want To Take My Final Decision About Her!!your Advice Is Needed by valdes00(m): 1:54pm On Feb 24, 2022
This is rubbish
This piece got me so angry, i wish i can send boys to the OP to beat him up so badly

How can a man be this stu.Pid... Jeez and he wrote this trash without shame... You are a disgrace...

She slapped u, did all this things, you saw the handwriting yet still begging her to stay because her cu..nt was laced with gold i guess ... Haaa this kind man na waste oo

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Take My Final Decision About Her!!your Advice Is Needed by Luzebox(m): 2:16pm On Feb 24, 2022
i dont need to insult u.....you already insulted yourself....aint u a MAN...or were u made from a woman's rib...oga pursue the woman...but first make she see you with other babes

4 Likes

Re: I Want To Take My Final Decision About Her!!your Advice Is Needed by FalseProphet1(m): 2:43pm On Feb 24, 2022
I see the op accepting back that broke and hungry girl, I see him giving her his atm card and other personal details, just to make her love him.

I see her absconding with his card and emptying his account, I see her mom apologizing to him, I see him forgiving the girl and continuing the relationship.

I see him becoming broke like a church rat, I see the girl dumping him.

This I have seen.

11 Likes

Re: I Want To Take My Final Decision About Her!!your Advice Is Needed by etel124(m): 2:53pm On Feb 24, 2022
FalseProphet1:
I see the op accepting back that broke and hungry girl, I see him giving her his atm card and other personal details, just to make her love him.

I see her absconding with his card and emptying his account, I see her mom apologizing to him, I see him forgiving the girl and continuing the relationship.

I see him becoming broke like a church rat, I see the girl dumping him.

This I have seen.
you make me laugh @falseprophet...Always seeing something...but you could be right this time around...The Op is just a disgrace to the male gender...Am speechless, am out of here...

4 Likes

Re: I Want To Take My Final Decision About Her!!your Advice Is Needed by Mcslize: 3:05pm On Feb 24, 2022
Lakesidegrey , I really feel for you. You are just too emotional. You've invested too much in the relationship. She doesn't regard you as anything. Someone you are feeding. I wish I can give you my type of heart. This is too much for you to bear.

I won't scold you even though you deserve to be scolded.

My 1 cent advise is dump her and move on.
Re: I Want To Take My Final Decision About Her!!your Advice Is Needed by okoroemeka(m): 3:07pm On Feb 24, 2022
donbachi:
a man that bullet struck his father's head will use iron pot for cap and remember you cannot manage leftover gunpowder to shoot down a gorilla,from the little experience I got from 10 years of active bachelorhood and 22 years of married life I will tell you without fear,favour or bias that the lady is not your wife,if you like buy the world for her but in her eyes the world will not be enough,if you make a mistake and marry the wrong woman you have reduced the natural lifespan God has given you by 30-40%,you can do and dream whatever you like in a relationship but in marriage you must dream with you eyes open.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Take My Final Decision About Her!!your Advice Is Needed by Sammy101111(m): 3:11pm On Feb 24, 2022
grin grin Are you mad or something grin grin
This girl is just manipulating the love you have on her on you .you've got to be wise she sex chat with ex is that cool that one no be babe

Or cant you get another lady
Or are you physically disabled please let us be knowing oh

4 Likes

Re: I Want To Take My Final Decision About Her!!your Advice Is Needed by Kenturkey048(m): 3:15pm On Feb 24, 2022
How old are you sef..

-She slapped you.
-She walked out on you while you were talking to her.
-She insulted you by saying you talk like a smoker...

Come, are you a pussy.?? You are still coming to ask for advice...If you like, no man up you hear??

3 Likes

Re: I Want To Take My Final Decision About Her!!your Advice Is Needed by Kris25: 3:21pm On Feb 24, 2022
Lakesidegrey:

It pains me to read this type of story.
Aboi give yourself brain na

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Take My Final Decision About Her!!your Advice Is Needed by Steady259(m): 3:31pm On Feb 24, 2022
Pele bro.
You have been used.
Re: I Want To Take My Final Decision About Her!!your Advice Is Needed by Nobody: 3:34pm On Feb 24, 2022
Omo, I no even read the post I just scroll pass everything come comment, make una no dey type long things like this abeg, before una give person cataract

Re: I Want To Take My Final Decision About Her!!your Advice Is Needed by zed7: 4:07pm On Feb 24, 2022
Is foolishness genetic or acquired? Just wondering.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Take My Final Decision About Her!!your Advice Is Needed by revived2: 4:33pm On Feb 24, 2022
Lakesidegrey:
.just to settle things I still went in to beg her and hug her.

Otiyaawwwwerey

No vex this provoked me..... If you don't leave that bitch you are a fuuuoool

What sort of simp are you

Like wtf did I just read??

1 Like

Re: I Want To Take My Final Decision About Her!!your Advice Is Needed by BlaqJosh: 4:35pm On Feb 24, 2022
Lol,
Ogbeni Even if you end up marrying her she would still cheat on you with the same Ex and the marriage is gonna be hell for you.
Now you are scared of losing her bcoz you have invest a lot on her, now it has gotten to her head.

You are just a SIMPle man.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Take My Final Decision About Her!!your Advice Is Needed by Skullano(m): 4:49pm On Feb 24, 2022
I don't have a brother and I don't pray to have one like you cos you no get sense at all.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Am Back Guys!!! Dbull Is Back(pics) / Meet Other Africans Thread / Match-making: Does It Really Work?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.