Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,808 members, 7,810,105 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:50 PM

She's 17 And I'm 28 Am I Right To Be Feeling Guilty!! - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She's 17 And I'm 28 Am I Right To Be Feeling Guilty!! (9379 Views)

A Girl Spent The Night At His Place And I'm Feeling So Bad About It. / I Have Ruined Someone’s Daughter. I’m Feeling Guilty. / How I Slept With My Friend's Girlfriend Today. I'm So Feeling Guilty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She's 17 And I'm 28 Am I Right To Be Feeling Guilty!! by kingchris30(m): 2:26am On Aug 06, 2019
narrowpathy:
From the comments here I realized that Nigerians are ignorant about their very own laws.

The legal age for consent in Nigeria is 11 years!!!
Sad but true. You see the age of consent in many countries defer. The 18 years of age thing is purely American law. In some countries in Europe, the age of sexual consent is 16, but 18 for marriage consent.

We have been fighting the wrong people and the wrongest battles all because of avoidable ignorance.

Modified: Presently the age for sexual consent in the US is 16. A couple of European countries have consent ages for as low as 14. Nigeria remains the Lowest at 11 years of age.
Someone should help me to find out if this is true.
Re: She's 17 And I'm 28 Am I Right To Be Feeling Guilty!! by Nobody: 4:32am On Aug 06, 2019
kingchris30:

Someone should help me to find out if this is true.
So u didn't know? No be THOSE PEOPLE dey rule us & na them still make our laws to suit their cravings in the name of religion na
Re: She's 17 And I'm 28 Am I Right To Be Feeling Guilty!! by Drshobz(m): 6:29am On Aug 06, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Don't be the cause of someone's death.
And I don't mean hers, I mean the baby.
Because she is most likely pregnant for another SS2 guy.
However, since you are working-class, you will by default be the fall guy.

Good luck Ned Nwoko.

this guy sef[b][/b]

hahaahahaha
Re: She's 17 And I'm 28 Am I Right To Be Feeling Guilty!! by izzbaby22(f): 8:33am On Aug 06, 2019
Even if she looks mature let her be for now till she is 18, why will she kill herself she is obviously still immature and you have to explain things to her so she doesn’t do something funny

1 Like

Re: She's 17 And I'm 28 Am I Right To Be Feeling Guilty!! by carter009(m): 8:49am On Aug 06, 2019
Exactly my point.
izzbaby22:
Even if she looks mature let her be for now till she is 18, why will she kill herself she is obviously still immature and you have to explain things to her so she doesn’t do something funny
Re: She's 17 And I'm 28 Am I Right To Be Feeling Guilty!! by emmysolo2001(f): 10:12am On Aug 06, 2019
Thank you grin grin grin grin
MPESA:

I like your advice, if he's serious I believe he MIGHT have a good wife/woman in her.

Re: She's 17 And I'm 28 Am I Right To Be Feeling Guilty!! by Fourwinds: 10:25am On Aug 06, 2019
lovelybugs:
How did you manage to sleep with a secondary school student
Chai, if she was a university student it'll have been better sef.
those secondary school girls are willing to ffuck their lives out... So im not surprise OP had one
Re: She's 17 And I'm 28 Am I Right To Be Feeling Guilty!! by Defenderalert(m): 7:51pm On Aug 06, 2019
Don't let her pull a Busola Dakolo on you. Run for your life dude. shocked
Re: She's 17 And I'm 28 Am I Right To Be Feeling Guilty!! by Eldavis(m): 8:19am On Aug 14, 2019
UfuomaB:

lwkmd grin

Lolz fish u just dey laugh shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Ignore A Guy That Ignores You: Ways To Gain Back The Power / How Boys Annoy Us Girls When Trying To Befriend Us / The Picture That Is Making Nigerian Ladies Disturb My Inbox

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.