Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,702 members, 7,809,666 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:46 PM

University Of Abuja Dean In Sex For Marks Scandal, Caught Pants Down - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Abuja Dean In Sex For Marks Scandal, Caught Pants Down (62219 Views)

Foursquare Church Suspends Boniface Igbeneghu Over Sex For Marks Scandal / Monday Igbafen Caught In Sex For Marks Scandal, Suspended / Monica Osetobe Osagie Is The Student In Sex For Marks Scandal – OAU (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University Of Abuja Dean In Sex For Marks Scandal, Caught Pants Down by TheFacelessMan: 2:04pm On Aug 05, 2019
DavidEsq:

TheFacelessMan, pls help my imagination, I'm dying here. Pls I'm not under playing the seriousness of this issue. It's my only means of escape whenever I have insurmountable issue like this. I nearly dragged the school to the Federal High Court one time, but my wife begged and cried and threatened to call my whole village that their son wanted to commit "suicide" .

Give me some days. In transit.

I would create a thread.
Re: University Of Abuja Dean In Sex For Marks Scandal, Caught Pants Down by DavidEsq(m): 2:09pm On Aug 05, 2019
TheFacelessMan:

Give me soon days. In transit.

I would create a thread.
........waiting.

Re: University Of Abuja Dean In Sex For Marks Scandal, Caught Pants Down by urchcoded(m): 2:11pm On Aug 05, 2019
DavidEsq:
I can confidently name the lecturers in that school, one by one, who are involved in this practice. 99% of them are into it and it has become so bad that the female students no longer see reading as part of school activities. Those who wouldn't submit to it are either failed consistently until they are made to drop out or pay heavy sums of money. I know a colleague's husband (from Akwa-Ibom) who is a lecturer in that school whose nickname is "knacker". What makes it worse is that the Muslim lecturers take it as a duty to sexually victimise the Christian ladies while the female Muslim students are left alone. I say this without due respect to religion and without sentiment. A school wr lecturers do not have Masters in whatever discipline they profess, where they put their "boys" to mark examination scripts and these boys (mostly those dirty kogi state boys, with stupid accents) take it on themselves to prey freely on the hapless female students. I know a lecturer who has HIV Aids, who slept with half of banking and finance diploma students. The department of banking an finance in that university is a red light district and the university knows about this, the presidency knows about it, ICPC knows about it, the churches know about it but all play the ostrich. I know back in the days, the former VC's (Adelabu) girlfriend who was then in 200 level sometime in 2009 and ppl plead with her to help them get admission into the school. I know a young man who was failed in his courses in banking and finance becos a lecturer saw him speaking with a girl whom the lecturer was lusting after. If u are a boy, ur pocket should speak, if u are a girl ur body speaks but don't always trust ur money to take the place of ur body in that school. This issue would be swept under the carpet a th female student would by frustrated by the very panel set up to "investigate" this issue, cos they are all in it. Useless and dirty school angry. The most painful thing about this trauma was that this sex predatorship was at its peak under the nose of one Muslim female minister of education, who convened a visiting panel to the school, under Goodluck Jonathan's administration.

Bro it happens in every school, my own case could be summarized like dis: I impersonated for my gf in school for one of her exams; botany, if u've not done any form of malpractice B4 den judge me. Some how I was caught tho I believe I was exposed. Cos I'm no novice, so the invigilator dat caught me who happens to an ordinary lab instructor took up d case and wanted to get me rusticated but he didn't know I had already graduated but yet to do clearance. The man was so dogged demanding dat the only way he would let d case slide was my girl slept with him and d man no just Dy joke. Alot happened Sha I almost called boys to cut of the man's hand. These lecturers even graduate assistants and ordinary master's degree students, sleep with anyone they want to and dia is little u could do about it, abi u wan fail?

1 Like

Re: University Of Abuja Dean In Sex For Marks Scandal, Caught Pants Down by DateMynd44(m): 2:20pm On Aug 05, 2019
MatthAnn:
Hmm
No lecturer can try that with me.
Whenever I'm going to any lecturer's office I'm carrying a recorder.
Cause anyfing said or done will surely be used in the court of law.
as if u even fine. Mtchew
Re: University Of Abuja Dean In Sex For Marks Scandal, Caught Pants Down by DavidEsq(m): 2:45pm On Aug 05, 2019
How many of u guys in that useless UniAbuja know a certain lady lecturer named Tessy. That biatch as at 2018 was lecturing in Banking and finance. She didn't have Masters then. She was always in the habit of hating in pretty girls whom she taught. Wat she hated the most was an intelligent girl. She would never ask u a question eve again, when she discovers that u know ur onions. She would carry a big text book to class and read it out as her lectures. U know that lecturer who rides a Porsche? He he he. Why are his exam questions always completely at variance with wat he teaches? I tell u, mediocrity is personified in that school.
Re: University Of Abuja Dean In Sex For Marks Scandal, Caught Pants Down by DavidEsq(m): 2:47pm On Aug 05, 2019
urchcoded:

Bro it happens in every school, my own case could be summarized like dis: I impersonated for my gf in school for one of her exams; botany, if u've not done any form of malpractice B4 den judge me. Some how I was caught tho I believe I was exposed. Cos I'm no novice, so the invigilator dat caught me who happens to an ordinary lab instructor took up d case and wanted to get me rusticated but he didn't know I had already graduated but yet to do clearance. The man was so dogged demanding dat the only way he would let d case slide was my girl slept with him and d man no just Dy joke. Alot happened Sha I almost called boys to cut of the man's hand. These lecturers even graduate assistants and ordinary master's degree students, sleep with anyone they want to and dia is little u could do about it, abi u wan fail?
Wat school?
Re: University Of Abuja Dean In Sex For Marks Scandal, Caught Pants Down by Deepthoughts: 3:01pm On Aug 05, 2019
MatthAnn:
Hmm
No lecturer can try that with me.
Whenever I'm going to any lecturer's office I'm carrying a recorder.
Cause anyfing said or done will surely be used in the court of law.
what if the lecturer adopts the writing method!,see don't brag too much, just pray n study well.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: University Of Abuja Dean In Sex For Marks Scandal, Caught Pants Down by Endtimebro: 3:34pm On Aug 05, 2019
I took time to read through your post, and I must confess that u made a lot of sense, but the question is how many will read it

Reference:
Their counterparts in sane societies have made the objectives of improving humanity their bread and butter, sleeping in laboratories and libraries, not even having time for friends or family, sacrificing everything to make a mark on earth and repositing the knowledge and skills endowed upon them. Ours spend their time in all manner of vices and antisocial behaviour.

No wonder the Nigerian so called citadels of learning and ivory towers contribute next to nothing to national advancement and the Nigerian project. From epileptic power, to the Boko haram insurgency not one national challenge has been handled by our rotten egg heads and cerebral solutions found. That is why I continue to say, no nation that offers free college education can ever aspire to greatness.

The subsidies we pay have a double jeopardy effect that breeds hapless graduates who have scant abilities to create wealth, drive industry or generate technologies and on the other side we have academics whose only purpose to life is to collect a paycheck. I cannot imagine what is the meaning of being paid to do a job that has no demand for performance.

What are the performance criteria of Nigerian colleges for heavens sake. The only time anything like performance is mentioned is when world rankings are out. But is the sole aim, the first objective of say Shell or DSTV or Peace Air to be the number one service provider, no. Their first objective will be to offer a functional, effective and value for money service. They want to 'solve a problem' first.

What is the tasking of Nigerian universities by the nation that bestows so much resources on them. What have they helped this country achieve... nothing, just certificate generation. Even kindergartens do better. It is this lack of scrutiny, this lack of objectivity, this lack of accountability, this lack of performance criteria, that leaves them with enough time and temerity to do evil. They cannot even ensure their products do well in society thoughtless of contribute to it.

If I were to be in government the first thing to do it to set a timetable for the withdrawal of all mandatory government funding for universities. Any college that cannot meet up with that tasking will be closed on the expiration of that tenure. A new subsidy criteria will be set around two points:

* Human capacity development. In plain language. Graduates you produce who can gainfully employ themselves and show solid evidence of contributing to the development of the nation will attract points. Graduates you produce who can replace the expatriates currently working and earning humongous wages draining the treasury will attract stars. On the other hand the more junk you produce and dump on society will erase points.

* National development. In plain language. Univeristies that are actively involved in solving national challenges will be financed to roll out their solutions in every aspect of life from security challenges, economic challenges, social challenges, infrastructure challenges, etc.

That is my vision for Nigerian universities. Those that run them presently obviously have too much time on their hands. This is caused by the fact that no demand is placed upon them. This has to change. If the only objective of these colleges is to educate and enlighten the citizens of this country then their designation should be changed from 'UNIVERISTY' to 'SCHOOL'. Schools are for training. Universities are purely tools of development and advancement not just literacy.

1 Like

Re: University Of Abuja Dean In Sex For Marks Scandal, Caught Pants Down by Sniper101(m): 3:47pm On Aug 05, 2019
...going through the comments here, and AAU comes to mind cry
Re: University Of Abuja Dean In Sex For Marks Scandal, Caught Pants Down by Nobody: 3:59pm On Aug 05, 2019
rowland545:
it was not a debate
Ugly thot
Lolzzzz
This shows your maturity level and IQ.
Guess you love prostitutes a lot.
But sorry,not everyone is like your MOM.
Re: University Of Abuja Dean In Sex For Marks Scandal, Caught Pants Down by Nobody: 4:03pm On Aug 05, 2019
Starhearts:

Keep quiet
U wey like dick die
See ur Ostrich's mouth.
U knw even get shame
Oniranu
Pabu
Dapunum

Tosser
Ori e buru
Nkappi
Re: University Of Abuja Dean In Sex For Marks Scandal, Caught Pants Down by luskysylver(m): 4:09pm On Aug 05, 2019
THAT IS WHAT TOTAL PUBLIC SCHOOLS DO IN NIGERIA. POLYTECHNICS, UNIVERSITIES COLLEGES OF EDUCATIONS. YOU CAN ONLY BE ASSURED IN THE PRIVATE CHRISTIAN SCHOOLS. AS FOR THESE ADVANCED/GLORIOUS SECONDARY SCHOOLS CALLED HIGHER INSTITUTION IN NIGERIA, THEY ARE NOTHING TO TALK ABOUT. THEY ARE AS USELESS AS THE LECTURERS. I HAVE SAID IT BEFORE NOW, LECTURERS SPOIL THE ACADEMIC SYSTEM OF NIGERIA. A COUNTRY WHERE YOU PAY MONEY FOR MARKS OR HAVE SEX FOR MARKS. I WAS A VICTIM OF THE CIRCUMSTANCE AT BENUE STATE POLYTECHNICS WHERE ONE LECTURER IN THE ACCOUNTING DEPARTMENT MARKED ME BADLY FOR BEING BRILLIANT AND FOR TAKING TUTORIAL CLASSES WHICH WAS AS A THREAT TO HIM FOR REDUCING THE AMOUNT OF MONEY HE WILL COLLECT FROM THE STUDENTS. YOU WILL SEE FEMALE STUDENTS WHO CAN NOT COMPOSE A SENTENCE GETTING MARKS UN-MERITED AND YOUR SEE ALL YOUR NITE CLASSES AS ALMOST A WASTE OF TIME. EVEN AT RIVERS STATE POLYTECHNIC THE DEPARTMENT OF GENERAL STUDIES AND STATISTICS HAVE FINISHED FEMALE STUDENTS TO DATE.
Re: University Of Abuja Dean In Sex For Marks Scandal, Caught Pants Down by Nobody: 4:33pm On Aug 05, 2019
Sterope:
You need a lesson in Sarcasm
Teach me mistress!
Re: University Of Abuja Dean In Sex For Marks Scandal, Caught Pants Down by Nobody: 5:00pm On Aug 05, 2019
DateMynd44:
as if u even fine. Mtchew
I don't argue with immature peeps

Re: University Of Abuja Dean In Sex For Marks Scandal, Caught Pants Down by Juliearth(f): 5:01pm On Aug 05, 2019
Weathered:
so what you're saying in essence is for her to submit herself? Why don't you shut up if you don't have a solution to the problem instead of weakening those who want to fight it.

Corrupt coward.

Did you read and digest my first sentence? Isn't it possible for you to drive home your points without using demeaning words? I urge you to read and fully understand before providing feedback.
Re: University Of Abuja Dean In Sex For Marks Scandal, Caught Pants Down by Nobody: 5:02pm On Aug 05, 2019
nasoeb:

Pele, who no go vex?.... spend 4 years for sch and no lecturer even ask you wetin you dey sell. I understand sha, you are in sifia pains.
Your comment says everything bout your personality.
Please find some one else
I don't argue with immature peeps

Re: University Of Abuja Dean In Sex For Marks Scandal, Caught Pants Down by Nobody: 5:04pm On Aug 05, 2019
Lovelyn451:
I really dont know about that...but I notice this does that a lot, u can mention him... grin
Who is he?
Re: University Of Abuja Dean In Sex For Marks Scandal, Caught Pants Down by Nobody: 5:05pm On Aug 05, 2019
Deepfeel:

Hear lie undecided
You haff come again na

Re: University Of Abuja Dean In Sex For Marks Scandal, Caught Pants Down by Nobody: 5:09pm On Aug 05, 2019
Cantonese:

And you think it is by gra gra abi? Just pray that you do not become a prey or as they say "bushmeat".
Ok

Re: University Of Abuja Dean In Sex For Marks Scandal, Caught Pants Down by Nobody: 5:13pm On Aug 05, 2019
kennykg:

how can you be comfortable with yourself making such degrading statement. how would you feel if someone says this to yout mum,sister ,gf or wife?
you can do better than this bro
Lol
I can feel his pains
When parents now gives phone to 10 years old kids what do you expect??
Leave matter for Matthias.
He can argue with his keyboard for all I care.
Re: University Of Abuja Dean In Sex For Marks Scandal, Caught Pants Down by Nobody: 5:20pm On Aug 05, 2019
nnadychuks:
Be warned:
This space is not for sale
It was occupied before you came sir.

Re: University Of Abuja Dean In Sex For Marks Scandal, Caught Pants Down by Nobody: 5:22pm On Aug 05, 2019
thesicilian:

People like you are the ones that even beg for it.
Just 5 pass me Sir, I can do anything you want me to"
K
If at all your brain still works(that's if it was working at all) try using it.
Re: University Of Abuja Dean In Sex For Marks Scandal, Caught Pants Down by Nobody: 5:27pm On Aug 05, 2019
illitrate:

Maybe u no get big nyash.
Na wetin go kee you be that
Sorry to say.
Re: University Of Abuja Dean In Sex For Marks Scandal, Caught Pants Down by Nobody: 5:29pm On Aug 05, 2019
[quote author=banio post=80954515]

I know your type
[/quote
I'm afraid that's now ya business sir.
Amebo

Re: University Of Abuja Dean In Sex For Marks Scandal, Caught Pants Down by Nobody: 5:30pm On Aug 05, 2019
anyimontana:
my gud friend,u sound like u r a guy..lol
Lolzzzz
Your guess is as good as mine
Re: University Of Abuja Dean In Sex For Marks Scandal, Caught Pants Down by Nobody: 5:31pm On Aug 05, 2019
Juliearth:

Just pray not to find yourself in such a mess. Providing a recorded prove in some cases may attract sanctions on the erring lecturer,but remember that he may have his friends and belong to a caucus. They will deal you some academic blows that you may not recover from.
OK
So what if you too you have a strong hold??
Re: University Of Abuja Dean In Sex For Marks Scandal, Caught Pants Down by Lovelyn451(f): 5:31pm On Aug 05, 2019
MatthAnn:

Who is he?
he's everywhere, just open topics that has to do with Buhari, and scroll through comments, you'll find his comment like " our able president, we love you sir, wailers go wail tire" grin
Re: University Of Abuja Dean In Sex For Marks Scandal, Caught Pants Down by Nobody: 5:34pm On Aug 05, 2019
joeking2222:

*Yinmu*.........Na una dey do am paz!!!
After going through your comment I discovered that you said NOTHING meaningful.
Re: University Of Abuja Dean In Sex For Marks Scandal, Caught Pants Down by Deepfeel(m): 5:36pm On Aug 05, 2019
MatthAnn:

You haff come again na
Yes o, I told before am stuck on you kiss kiss
Re: University Of Abuja Dean In Sex For Marks Scandal, Caught Pants Down by Nobody: 5:39pm On Aug 05, 2019
Lovelyn451:
he's everywhere, just open topics that has to do with Buhari, and scroll through comments, you'll find his comment like " our able president, we love you sir, wailers go wail tire" grin
Haha
He is a really loyal someone
Re: University Of Abuja Dean In Sex For Marks Scandal, Caught Pants Down by Lovelyn451(f): 5:42pm On Aug 05, 2019
MatthAnn:

Haha
He is a really loyal someone
I tell you
Re: University Of Abuja Dean In Sex For Marks Scandal, Caught Pants Down by Nobody: 5:42pm On Aug 05, 2019
Deepfeel:

Yes o, I told before am stuck on you kiss kiss
If I eat you winsh na you'll say............
I'm just looking at you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

See Beautiful Pictures Of University Of Abuja / See What This GUY Said About UNILAG Student With First Class / Benue State University Student, Jessica Agee Shot Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.