Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,638 members, 7,865,575 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 08:50 PM

SEX: This Is Why I Last Hours In Bed Without Drugs. This Will Change Your Life - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / SEX: This Is Why I Last Hours In Bed Without Drugs. This Will Change Your Life (11051 Views)

Why Do Young Men No Longer Last In Bed Without Drugs? / Pls How Can I Last Long / Man Pays For Hotel Room For A Lady In Lagos. She Refuses Sex & This Happened (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SEX: This Is Why I Last Hours In Bed Without Drugs. This Will Change Your Life by Bigcowhorn: 8:52pm On Aug 09, 2019
Re: SEX: This Is Why I Last Hours In Bed Without Drugs. This Will Change Your Life by Bigcowhorn: 8:59pm On Aug 09, 2019
iLegendd:
This kid doesn't know I have ignored him, but since this is my thread, the more I lure him back, the more people view the thread and the more download the book gets.

This is a win win for me and Séun, but a loss for him. Though, I'm making him popular, but the fame will fade the day he doesn't attack me.

The only benefit this kid is getting is he is chatting with a celebrity and the thing dey sweet am for body.

Now, see how happy he'll get and litter here with emojis and words filled with typos and poor punctuation.

Everybody watch the American psychologist try to make a useless point with emojis.

My grandmother in the village in Anambra State told me that when i see people talking to themselves they must be mad.

iLegendd I gotta ask, are you mad?

I drag you upndan by the tail for fun and you are a masters holder in psychology from the University of Malaysia while I'm a minor, don't forget I minored not majored in it.

grin grin grin
grin grin
grin
Re: SEX: This Is Why I Last Hours In Bed Without Drugs. This Will Change Your Life by Bigcowhorn: 9:00pm On Aug 09, 2019
iLegendd:
Anyway, I'm out.

Where are going to? You live right here on NL

Oh, lest I forget, my interest in you should expire by Sunday when I watch my club pay with my babe around to lift me out of this depression that has me taking some interest in your activities.

I'm sure you know how you brought about this depression and are smart enough to avoid a repetition. Master psychologist that you are.

Amatarasha sands her greeting to you.

cheesy
Re: SEX: This Is Why I Last Hours In Bed Without Drugs. This Will Change Your Life by Blabbermouth: 9:47am On Aug 10, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

Oh, lest I forget, my interest in you should expire by Sunday when I watch my club pay with my babe around to lift me out of this depression that has me taking some interest in your activities.

I'm sure you know how you brought about this depression and are smart enough to avoid a repetition. Master psychologist that you are.

cheesy
Let's be honest, you are tired.
Re: SEX: This Is Why I Last Hours In Bed Without Drugs. This Will Change Your Life by James4bright(m): 9:58am On Aug 10, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

cheesy

But truly his ebooks are way too expensive. If it were printed, how much would it be then?
Re: SEX: This Is Why I Last Hours In Bed Without Drugs. This Will Change Your Life by Bigcowhorn: 10:19am On Aug 10, 2019
James4bright:

But truly his ebooks are way too expensive. If it were printed, how much would it be then?

It would sell a little for some time then stop. He is now giving some of them out for free downloads on Amazon to try to get reviews and more sales. Look at some of his sales graphs on other threads, that tall blue bar is free giveaways.

The problem with Amazon is that over 66 million books are published there each year. Goggle it. He may sell well now but it will drop in time as newer books are published or others steal his books and rebrand them. He will shut up then.

I know at least 4 NLanders that have done better than him. One opened a thread like him but then shut up. Another has moved on the boutique thing in Ikoyi Lagos.

iLegendd is like a kid with a new candy screaming all over the place for people to come and see. But is he alone? No, there were those screamign about the wonders of Amazon Affiliates as recently as 2 years ago. Nigerian bloggers made a rush for it and were trying to rip Amazon off in every manner. Today Amazon has blocked Nigerians from that program

But wait, where is he getting all this info he is selling so expensively?

Lol, if you guys understood this guy's game you would scream bloody murder. grin
Re: SEX: This Is Why I Last Hours In Bed Without Drugs. This Will Change Your Life by Bigcowhorn: 10:22am On Aug 10, 2019
Blabbermouth:

Let's be honest, you are tired.

Tired? Lol no, I can keep at this for weeks where people cross me just check my comments. This is my fourth moniker. I've been at it for years. You see when you study in the West instead of Malaysia you learn to look at people like a movie. You will not understand.

Moreover, I have my own digital skill and your other moniker iLegendd is just a thing of fun. A big lair and a hypocrite too

Modified

How are you bro, I like this your alternate moniker. Cool

1 Like

Re: SEX: This Is Why I Last Hours In Bed Without Drugs. This Will Change Your Life by Blabbermouth: 9:34pm On Aug 10, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

Tired? Lol no, I can keep at this for weeks where people cross me just check my comments. This is my fourth moniker. I've been at it for years. You see when you study in the West instead of Malaysia you learn to look at people like a movie. You will not understand.

Moreover, I have my own digital skill and your other moniker iLegendd is just a thing of fun. A big lair and a hypocrite too

Modified

How are you bro, I like this your alternate moniker. Cool
This might be the last time I reply u. I am not ilegend by the way, we are two different persona. It seems your so-claimed digital skill doesn't require anytime from the available 24hrs in a day. And it makes so much dough than ilegend's e-book. If so, help me with just 7k, I will send u my acct no , if u don't have up to DAT in ur bank, Stop trolling 24/7 and find something doing.

1 Like

Re: SEX: This Is Why I Last Hours In Bed Without Drugs. This Will Change Your Life by Bigcowhorn: 9:44pm On Aug 10, 2019
Blabbermouth:

This might be the last time I reply u. I am not ilegend by the way, we are two different persona. It seems your so-claimed digital skill doesn't require anytime from the available 24hrs in a day. And it makes so much dough than ilegend's e-book. If so, help me with just 7k, I will send u my acct no , if u don't have up to DAT in ur bank, Stop trolling 24/7 and find something doing.

Thanks for your advice. Even I can't keep up with iLengendd and his comments on thsi forum for just 1 hr much less 24/7. Lol. He makes at least one comment every 5 minutes and a new thread ever 4 hours.

You may be the same you may not I don't care. But his teachings are there. Go and make tons of money with it or post you account detail let me consider you.

I'm already a Landlord in Lagos and Onisha but the best part is i don't have to give you 7k to prove it.

This is definitely the last time i reply you.
Re: SEX: This Is Why I Last Hours In Bed Without Drugs. This Will Change Your Life by Blabbermouth: 11:31pm On Aug 10, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

Thanks for your advice. Even I can't keep up with iLengendd and his comments on thsi forum for just 1 hr much less 24/7. Lol. He makes at least one comment every 5 minutes and a new thread ever 4 hours.

You may be the same you may not I don't care. But his teachings are there. Go and make tons of money with it or post you account detail let me consider you.

I'm already a Landlord in Lagos and Onisha but the best part is i don't have to give you 7k to prove it.

This is definitely the last time i reply you.
2 things I want you to know, Not 2 but 3.
1. "This is definitely the last time I reply you" -Bigcowhorn. U expose so much weakness and pain without knowing. Bcus i said "I might not reply u again" u became unsettled, pained and furious and its like u lost in the battle of words. If I were so into you, I would have struck more nerves and hit u where it hurts. By the way, u are still replying ilegend's other thread posts. "I can see you are truly a man of your words'
2. I took the "like" I gave u in your other post, and dropped it on this previous one you posted. I would give u a like to this one I quoted too. U just qualified for my "2-likes"
3. U don't need to prove anything by sending the 7k, but as u've said, kindly consider this broke ass nigga and dash me the dough. I will send my Acct details , unfailingly Tomorrow
Re: SEX: This Is Why I Last Hours In Bed Without Drugs. This Will Change Your Life by Bigcowhorn: 12:47am On Aug 11, 2019
Blabbermouth:

grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin
cool cool
cheesy

Re: SEX: This Is Why I Last Hours In Bed Without Drugs. This Will Change Your Life by iLegendd(m): 1:27am On Aug 11, 2019
God will punish Buhari for the depression he has brought upon some Nigerian youths. They have lost directions.

All they know now is masturbation, trolling, betting, and Yahoo. When this Yahoo doesn't pay, they become frustrated the more. They live with pains, anger, and depression. Abusing people online is their only source of relief. cry cry

A child that would've been busy doing something meaningful to make the nation a better place, but here he is wasting day and night seeking for a reply from someone who doesn't care about him.

Sad. God why? What has Nigeria and Nigerians done wrong? Please, forgive us. Let our youths not be digitally wayward.

This post doesn't require a reply, but because of digital waywardness, there will definitely be a reply.

Zombie, over to you.
Re: SEX: This Is Why I Last Hours In Bed Without Drugs. This Will Change Your Life by Blabbermouth: 12:02pm On Aug 11, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cool cool cheesy
One thing is certain bro, u are not bigger than 7k.
Re: SEX: This Is Why I Last Hours In Bed Without Drugs. This Will Change Your Life by Bigcowhorn: 8:07pm On Aug 11, 2019
Blabbermouth:

One thing is certain bro, u are not bigger than 7k.

cheesy

Re: SEX: This Is Why I Last Hours In Bed Without Drugs. This Will Change Your Life by Bigcowhorn: 8:10pm On Aug 11, 2019
[s]
iLegendd:
God will punish Buhari for the depression he has brought upon some Nigerian youths. They have lost directions.

All they know now is masturbation, trolling, betting, and Yahoo. When this Yahoo doesn't pay, they become frustrated the more. They live with pains, anger, and depression. Abusing people online is their only source of relief. cry cry

A child that would've been busy doing something meaningful to make the nation a better place, but here he is wasting day and night seeking for a reply from someone who doesn't care about him.

Sad. God why? What has Nigeria and Nigerians done wrong? Please, forgive us. Let our youths not be digitally wayward.

This post doesn't require a reply, but because of digital waywardness, there will definitely be a reply.

Zombie, over to you.
[/s]

Zombie: You talk too much and i hear you even in my sleep. Shut up for heaven's sake..
Re: SEX: This Is Why I Last Hours In Bed Without Drugs. This Will Change Your Life by Blabbermouth: 8:13pm On Aug 11, 2019
Re: SEX: This Is Why I Last Hours In Bed Without Drugs. This Will Change Your Life by Bigcowhorn: 8:16pm On Aug 11, 2019

Re: SEX: This Is Why I Last Hours In Bed Without Drugs. This Will Change Your Life by Blabbermouth: 8:17pm On Aug 11, 2019
[quote author=Bigcowhorn post=81163552][/quote] seen
Re: SEX: This Is Why I Last Hours In Bed Without Drugs. This Will Change Your Life by Nobody: 11:04am On Aug 21, 2019
The content here is still potent.
Re: SEX: This Is Why I Last Hours In Bed Without Drugs. This Will Change Your Life by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jan 17, 2020

(1) (2) (Reply)

THIS New Photos Of The World's Hottest Grandma' Will Make Your Joystick Stand / Who Has Noticed This About ladies At The Mall (pics) / Is Prior Behavior Is A Good Predictor Of Future Behavior?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.