Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,381 members, 7,819,386 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:22 PM

'Revolution Now' Protest By Sowore: Live Updates On August 5th Protest - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'Revolution Now' Protest By Sowore: Live Updates On August 5th Protest (35711 Views)

Revolution Now August 5th Protest: Omoyele Sowore Gives Updates / Sowore's Revolution Now, Day Of Rage Protest On August 5th. What Do You Think? / Omoyele Sowore Live On "The Candidates" On January 23rd, 2019 By 7pm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Revolution Now' Protest By Sowore: Live Updates On August 5th Protest by Felixalex(m): 8:19am On Aug 05, 2019
Following
Re: 'Revolution Now' Protest By Sowore: Live Updates On August 5th Protest by Nobody: 8:19am On Aug 05, 2019
Update... Live from bed
Nonsense

When the Biafrans were asking you guys to wake it was all comic

Go for your protest if anything comes out of it .. Take it to the south west and enjoy alone

2 Likes

Re: 'Revolution Now' Protest By Sowore: Live Updates On August 5th Protest by Duggedised12(f): 8:19am On Aug 05, 2019
In my opinion,the only real revolution Nigeria needs is a total take over, incaserate all the politicans and install a new government ,anything short of that is just a protest ,and protests have never yielded results in Nigeria.
Re: 'Revolution Now' Protest By Sowore: Live Updates On August 5th Protest by haryothosyn93(m): 8:20am On Aug 05, 2019
It is raining here in abuja but we go gather together for arena by 11pm after the raining.

Brain will not kee me here...

I dey still dey watch BBNaija
Re: 'Revolution Now' Protest By Sowore: Live Updates On August 5th Protest by sotall(m): 8:21am On Aug 05, 2019
Where is it happening?

I want to join
Re: 'Revolution Now' Protest By Sowore: Live Updates On August 5th Protest by captianfreeman(m): 8:21am On Aug 05, 2019
kissval1388:
Good morning Nairalands..
We are all aware that sowores #RevolutionNow protest is starting today... This thread is for updates on the latest happening on the protest... Please drop every verified news here let's get rolling....

Are you not gonna join the protest.?
Re: 'Revolution Now' Protest By Sowore: Live Updates On August 5th Protest by weyreypey: 8:21am On Aug 05, 2019
I am with gazzuzz on this revolutionary movement
Re: 'Revolution Now' Protest By Sowore: Live Updates On August 5th Protest by LastSurvivor11: 8:21am On Aug 05, 2019
What we are facing today regarding free protest is the failure of the people to condemn the IPOB killings because it affected only the Igbos, today it has stretched to shites and the whole Nigeria..

Ntooor my people!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Revolution Now' Protest By Sowore: Live Updates On August 5th Protest by omolakaka(m): 8:22am On Aug 05, 2019
Drop news here ke! Are we not going out there to represent Nairaland shocked shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: 'Revolution Now' Protest By Sowore: Live Updates On August 5th Protest by weyreypey: 8:22am On Aug 05, 2019
omolakaka:
Drop news here ke! Are we not going out there to represent Nairaland shocked shocked shocked
People like gazzuzz have gone
Re: 'Revolution Now' Protest By Sowore: Live Updates On August 5th Protest by strenghtt: 8:23am On Aug 05, 2019
Printerscanner:

Don't go and waste your life. If you are tired of living, take Sniper Lollipop . Death through Sniper Lollipop is better than death by stray bullet. This will not be your portion in Jesus name. Let's work together to make Nigeria great again as it was in the 1960s

HOW DO U MAKE NIGERIA GREAT BY SUPPORTING CONSTITUTIONAL LAWS THAT MAKE THE RICH RICHER AND THE POOR POORER? THE LAW THAT ENCOURAGES CORRUPTION AND INJUSTICE TO THRIVE IN THE LAND?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Revolution Now' Protest By Sowore: Live Updates On August 5th Protest by martowskin1(m): 8:23am On Aug 05, 2019
Tina26:
Imagine Buhari losing in 2003 then few months later staging a revolution protest. Makes zero sense. Nigeria is doomed beyond redemptions even fake activists like Sowore can't save it. Majority of us have gone to work. Those without jobs are at home. We only have mouth on social media in nigeria

I once told a friend to visit NL and see comments, he will realise Nigerians are not worth fighting for....

U will see a man doing a job not up to 2000$ a month, very comfortable with his poverty .....

Even when u try to reason with him, he will Neva understand his condition...

Our leaders have so brainwashed the citizens that they see their life as normal and seeing fighting for their right as abnormal

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Revolution Now' Protest By Sowore: Live Updates On August 5th Protest by Printerscanner: 8:24am On Aug 05, 2019
chiagozien:
across yoruba land because nothing like that will happen here in East.

Yes, because Easterners have always been cowards. One nonentity called Emeka Ojukwu declared war and ran away to Ivory Coast leaving three million of his kinsmen to be sacrificed to the Yoruba gods of iron.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Revolution Now' Protest By Sowore: Live Updates On August 5th Protest by freethesheeple(m): 8:25am On Aug 05, 2019
Closeupdate:
Am here in my bedroom with my wife and daughter but can't see anyone.
:

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaah
Re: 'Revolution Now' Protest By Sowore: Live Updates On August 5th Protest by LarryBee1k: 8:25am On Aug 05, 2019
Hope
Re: 'Revolution Now' Protest By Sowore: Live Updates On August 5th Protest by MondayOsunbor(m): 8:26am On Aug 05, 2019
kissval1388:
Good morning Nairalands..
We are all aware that sowores #RevolutionNow protest is starting today... This thread is for updates on the latest happening on the protest... Please drop every verified news here let's get rolling....

Irony is Nigeria when mass killing is going
We no see security like this ooo
But protest army police navy mopol air force civil defence go show
Re: 'Revolution Now' Protest By Sowore: Live Updates On August 5th Protest by SKhanmi: 8:26am On Aug 05, 2019
Na show of force them dey do for abeokuta here . 7-10 vehicles with heavily armed policemen & SARS slowly going round town disturbing the peace with sirens. You go think say dem don invade Ogun. Message is clear already.

1 Like

Re: 'Revolution Now' Protest By Sowore: Live Updates On August 5th Protest by nurex01(m): 8:27am On Aug 05, 2019
Y don't we think the problems of this country not with the president alone? Don't we look at the Senators and Reps representing each of our constituency, Don't we know that's where the problem lies?
Re: 'Revolution Now' Protest By Sowore: Live Updates On August 5th Protest by keryj(f): 8:28am On Aug 05, 2019
truthfulparrot:
The rain is already protesting for us in Abuja.
......Cover my self with duvet ,snoring ..

Same as here in kebbi, perhaps this is rain revolution grin
Re: 'Revolution Now' Protest By Sowore: Live Updates On August 5th Protest by Obanaijacom: 8:28am On Aug 05, 2019
I hear some people saying its a Yoruba protest, ipob stay away or igbos are not invited. Obanaija is not pleased with this type of comments, this is a fight for all.

We all can protest in various ways just be safe

2 Likes

Re: 'Revolution Now' Protest By Sowore: Live Updates On August 5th Protest by babadeee(m): 8:28am On Aug 05, 2019
Printerscanner:

Don't go and waste your life. If you are tired of living, take Sniper Lollipop . Death through Sniper Lollipop is better than death by stray bullet. This will not be your portion in Jesus name. Let's work together to make Nigeria great again as it was in the 1960s
Am not going for the protest, am not in support of anybody.. But you said let’s work together and make Nigeria great again as it was in the 1960s, I want to know how please? This is the fifth year on Buhari regime I did not see anything working, I condemn Jonathan and Supported him den, this Country can’t work till Jesus come all the leaders are bird of the same feather

1 Like

Re: 'Revolution Now' Protest By Sowore: Live Updates On August 5th Protest by dalass(f): 8:28am On Aug 05, 2019
chiagozien:
Igbos should stay out of this yorubas revolution,

dont join them in their dance of shame called revolution.

Remember they will always join north to fight us any time any day.
If something go wrong on this their so called protest,they will still turn back and join northern to fight igbos,tagging it igbo revolution.

Go to facebook and read comments of yoruba muslims then thank me later.
Always tribalism will win you over. And when the fight is won, you will be shouting marginalization!

5 Likes

Re: 'Revolution Now' Protest By Sowore: Live Updates On August 5th Protest by Fredry(m): 8:29am On Aug 05, 2019
doctorkush:
I am already dressed for the protest...

But I can't find my foot wear... Chaii!!

I have to wait for my shoes till they come back home... cry

God be with you guys,

stupid boy grin

1 Like

Re: 'Revolution Now' Protest By Sowore: Live Updates On August 5th Protest by hinere(m): 8:29am On Aug 05, 2019
Op...so we should carry the revolution on our head on the streets while you do what?.... sit at home, drink tea and make nairaland your TV for today for updates... U try.

Anyways for more updates, Kindly check my signature and make my pages your TV for today grin

1 Like

Re: 'Revolution Now' Protest By Sowore: Live Updates On August 5th Protest by ikorodureporta: 8:30am On Aug 05, 2019
Sowore say you no fit kill person wey no dey fear to die. I pity d guy...I no know where him get that kyne proverb, wey bible even say when wise man see danger, na to take off

2 Likes

Re: 'Revolution Now' Protest By Sowore: Live Updates On August 5th Protest by sursur(m): 8:30am On Aug 05, 2019
truthfulparrot:
Rather you should pray that God bless you so that you can choose to wake up anytime you like while you pay others to make money for you.
correct guy
Re: 'Revolution Now' Protest By Sowore: Live Updates On August 5th Protest by chiagozien(m): 8:31am On Aug 05, 2019
Printerscanner:

Yes, because Easterners have always been cowards. One nonentity called Emeka Ojukwu declared war and ran away to Ivory Coast leaving three million of his kinsmen to be sacrificed to the Yoruba gods of iron.
you dont need to be crying while replying me,

go and do your revolution let see na.

I no wan join you no be fight na Mr brave afonja.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Revolution Now' Protest By Sowore: Live Updates On August 5th Protest by Uchenduin: 8:31am On Aug 05, 2019
Ventura1:
They are fixated on Lagos, when the RevolutionNow protest is across the country.

South East is not included.

1 Like

Re: 'Revolution Now' Protest By Sowore: Live Updates On August 5th Protest by chiagozien(m): 8:33am On Aug 05, 2019
dalass:

Always tribalism will win you over. And when the fight is won, you will be shouting marginalization!
lolz fight won by who. ....

Re: 'Revolution Now' Protest By Sowore: Live Updates On August 5th Protest by obentenyson(m): 8:34am On Aug 05, 2019
Well, majority of those shouting the revolution up n down in social Media won't even go out to do Jack... Na mouth everybody just get.. na Sowore I just pity... most of your followers are only following you with mouth and not action. Hopeful some people with balls will go out to protest..
Re: 'Revolution Now' Protest By Sowore: Live Updates On August 5th Protest by dlondonbadboy: 8:35am On Aug 05, 2019
truthfulparrot:
Rather you should pray that God bless you so that you can choose to wake up anytime you like while you pay others to make money for you.

Anything that prevents you from drinking sniper is okay by me..cheers
Re: 'Revolution Now' Protest By Sowore: Live Updates On August 5th Protest by weyreypey: 8:37am On Aug 05, 2019
obentenyson:
Well, majority of those shouting the revolution up n down in social Media won't even go out to do Jack... Na mouth everybody just get.. na Sowore I just pity... most of your followers are only following you with mouth and not action. Hopeful some people like gazzuzz with balls will go out to protest..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Second Niger Bridge: Buhari Did What OBJ, Yar’adua, Jonathan Couldn’t - Adesina / Tinubu Pulls Out Of Arise TV Presidential Debate / Nuhu Ribadu: 'Northern Nigeria Most Backward In The World'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.