Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:35 AM

'Revolution Now' Protest By Sowore: Live Updates On August 5th Protest - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'Revolution Now' Protest By Sowore: Live Updates On August 5th Protest (35715 Views)

Revolution Now August 5th Protest: Omoyele Sowore Gives Updates / Sowore's Revolution Now, Day Of Rage Protest On August 5th. What Do You Think? / Omoyele Sowore Live On "The Candidates" On January 23rd, 2019 By 7pm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Revolution Now' Protest By Sowore: Live Updates On August 5th Protest by merits(m): 8:37am On Aug 05, 2019
Updates from my own side here:
i woke up in the morning,i took one of my almajir bowl,i headedstraight down the street with my left over #200 balance from paraga joint back home transport yesternight.
Me:mama basira do you have beans and bread.
Mama basira:yes beans dey with agege bread seff.
Me:give mama my bowl to mama to put beans #100 with plenty water and bread #100.
Mama basira: your money is #200
Me:ok,i paid and i left instata.
As i reached my house i dropped my food on the floor, and i went outside to fetched 4 litres gallon of water from my neighborhood tap.i came back,sat down with the food, i ate all,without any remnants for rats and coachroches to feed on,and step down the food with half of the water that fetched.Right now am still on the floor snoring and dreaming.in my dream i saw myself dining with bill gate,dangote and otedola in my own yacht...
Plz don't mind my grammar oooo.

I must be super rich one day,by God grace.
Good morning to you all,and stay away from trouble.

1 Like

Re: 'Revolution Now' Protest By Sowore: Live Updates On August 5th Protest by Mizwisdom(f): 8:39am On Aug 05, 2019
Only an extremely foolish person will join such nonsense protest organized by a nincompoop
Re: 'Revolution Now' Protest By Sowore: Live Updates On August 5th Protest by CrystalMax: 8:39am On Aug 05, 2019
Re: 'Revolution Now' Protest By Sowore: Live Updates On August 5th Protest by James4bright(m): 8:39am On Aug 05, 2019
Igbo do not participate is this unnecessary protest, let the yorubas have it. When we were brutally hurt and killed during the operation python dance and during the electoral period, no one spoke on our behalf, Sowore applauded Buhari for a fair win rather but after he wasn't added on the buhari's ministerial list he turned against the government entirely, now they want us to merge and fight for something that won't benefit us but rather hurt us. Enough of the igbos bloodshed, do not step out.

Operation boycott RevolutionNow's Protest.

1 Like

Re: 'Revolution Now' Protest By Sowore: Live Updates On August 5th Protest by CrystalMax: 8:40am On Aug 05, 2019
[quote author=Ventura1 post=80951655][/quote]
wow! But what's the percentage with respect to the general population at these times?
Re: 'Revolution Now' Protest By Sowore: Live Updates On August 5th Protest by XhosaNostra(f): 8:42am On Aug 05, 2019
Cowards!

Re: 'Revolution Now' Protest By Sowore: Live Updates On August 5th Protest by romenna: 8:42am On Aug 05, 2019
We fear to fight for freedom.

1 Like

Re: 'Revolution Now' Protest By Sowore: Live Updates On August 5th Protest by BarrElChapo(m): 8:43am On Aug 05, 2019
no carry revolution gonorrhea and syphilis come back o
Starhearts:
I dey social sex workers house
Be right back
Re: 'Revolution Now' Protest By Sowore: Live Updates On August 5th Protest by don4real18(m): 8:43am On Aug 05, 2019
post=80951812:
A popular young man on this forum (NwamaIkpe) has said it all.
We concur absolutely with his post below.

That sums up EVERYTHING about this revolution matter.
Nothing more to be added or remove!

We rise!!
Will you shut up. The country is in Chaos. The likes of Abba Kyari who makes up the cabal are laughing at the likes of you who let's them whatever they want and whenever they want.
When Abiola was alive, he was mocked by people like you for his want of a democratic system but when he died fighting, you all joined to celebrate him.
When Fela was arrested severally, you all were laughing at him for speaking against the govt but when he died, you are all calling him a prophet.
I hate cowards. People like you are those who will sell out their brothers due to fear

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'Revolution Now' Protest By Sowore: Live Updates On August 5th Protest by izombie(m): 8:43am On Aug 05, 2019
We 5 percenters are irrelevant and even if we join this revolution, our 5 percent contribution will not make a dent so we go kukuma stay out of yoruba business. Afonjas over to you people.
Re: 'Revolution Now' Protest By Sowore: Live Updates On August 5th Protest by frowland(m): 8:46am On Aug 05, 2019
truthfulparrot:
The rain is already protesting for us in Abuja.
......Cover my self with duvet ,snoring ..

una no serious. Funny.
Re: 'Revolution Now' Protest By Sowore: Live Updates On August 5th Protest by FuckThaMod: 8:47am On Aug 05, 2019
The first page of this thread was taken over by the zombies.. I suspect planned work to discourage people
Re: 'Revolution Now' Protest By Sowore: Live Updates On August 5th Protest by Pvssy: 8:48am On Aug 05, 2019
[s]
chiagozien:
Igbos should stay out of this yorubas revolution,

dont join them in their dance of shame called revolution.

Remember they will always join north to fight us any time any day.
If something go wrong on this their so called protest,they will still turn back and join northern to fight igbos,tagging it igbo revolution.

Go to facebook and read comments of yoruba muslims then thank me later.
[/s]

Cowards

All you need to aid ones downfall in Nigeria is an Igbo man's support. The moment sowore got that support, I knew he was finished.

Check history, your lots just need to support someone and he finished.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Revolution Now' Protest By Sowore: Live Updates On August 5th Protest by BabangidaHamza(m): 8:49am On Aug 05, 2019
Nothing is happening here in kano.. Everyone dey hin work place na only jobless people dey do dis yeye protest..
Sowore should Bring his children, daughters, sons and relations to join this suicide mission so we can know he's serious if not he should Seye Babou
Re: 'Revolution Now' Protest By Sowore: Live Updates On August 5th Protest by Jeremy1998: 8:49am On Aug 05, 2019
Printerscanner:

Don't go and waste your life. If you are tired of living, take Sniper Lollipop . Death through Sniper Lollipop is better than death by stray bullet. This will not be your portion in Jesus name. Let's work together to make Nigeria great again as it was in the 1960s
by allowing buhari to continue with this type of stupid government??

1 Like

Re: 'Revolution Now' Protest By Sowore: Live Updates On August 5th Protest by chiagozien(m): 8:50am On Aug 05, 2019
Pvssy:
[s][/s]

Cowards

All you need to aid ones downfall in Nigeria is an Igbo man's support. The moment sowore got that support, I knew he was finished.

tongue
Pvssy:
[s][/s]

Cowards

Re: 'Revolution Now' Protest By Sowore: Live Updates On August 5th Protest by Princedapace(m): 8:50am On Aug 05, 2019
Tina26:
Imagine Buhari losing in 2003 then few months later staging a revolution protest. Makes zero sense. Nigeria is doomed beyond redemptions even fake activists like Sowore can't save it. Majority of us have gone to work. Those without jobs are at home. We only have mouth on social media in nigeria

Lol, I have given up on the country. Na to relocate sure pass..
Re: 'Revolution Now' Protest By Sowore: Live Updates On August 5th Protest by Chemist009(m): 8:51am On Aug 05, 2019
It's just pathetic the kind of youths we have.... If you are cowardly enough not to join, why condemn those brave enough Your oppressors are united irrespective of Muslim or Christian, PDP or APC, Yoruba or Ibo ... But why is it only our myopic youths that are disunited and plagued with hatred From this moment, I denounce the little faith I had in this so called entity called Nigeria. Posterity will judge us all....# Disappointed and annoyed

6 Likes

Re: 'Revolution Now' Protest By Sowore: Live Updates On August 5th Protest by Horus(m): 8:51am On Aug 05, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xJQjLD2MA3w

Omoyele Sowore Sabotaged Himself by Collaborating With Nnamdi Kanu
Re: 'Revolution Now' Protest By Sowore: Live Updates On August 5th Protest by betterpikinn: 8:52am On Aug 05, 2019
truthfulparrot:
The rain is already protesting for us in Abuja.
......Cover my self with duvet ,snoring ..
... continue to remain HUNGRY
Re: 'Revolution Now' Protest By Sowore: Live Updates On August 5th Protest by Stingman: 8:53am On Aug 05, 2019
Pvssy:
[s][/s]

Cowards

Why didn't you brave man do it using your voters card? When the same Igbo who have learnt lesson from your grave betrayal warned you not to vote Buhari, you called them irrelevant 5 percenters who are 4th class citizen....Why don't you have shame? When have you supported Igbos course in your life...

" If Buhari like let him impregnate my wife...I will vote for him and mobilze people in my constituncy ikoyi/Obalenda...Kuncle Cole

...four months later you want REVOLUTION...DSS should do everything to track you down so you can rot in Maiduguri prison wink

1 Like

Re: 'Revolution Now' Protest By Sowore: Live Updates On August 5th Protest by betterpikinn: 8:54am On Aug 05, 2019
Closeupdate:
Am here in my bedroom with my wife and daughter but can't see anyone.
Of course, na daughter e must be...
Re: 'Revolution Now' Protest By Sowore: Live Updates On August 5th Protest by Nurex1111(m): 8:54am On Aug 05, 2019
truthfulparrot:
Rather you should pray that God bless you so that you can choose to wake up anytime you like while you pay others to make money for you.
grin
truthfulparrot:
Rather you should pray that God bless you so that you can choose to wake up anytime you like while you pay others to make money for you.
Re: 'Revolution Now' Protest By Sowore: Live Updates On August 5th Protest by Mcval(m): 8:55am On Aug 05, 2019
Ventura1:
Note, it is only starting today. It will be continum, until our demands are met.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ikMgVpzjw34
Lol! Another Julius Malema is born. Once they lose an election then they call for a revolution. He shouldn't have contested in the first place. He should have waited patiently for this revolution first. When it succeeds then come out to contest. Then he would have won the trust of Nigerians. Now as someone who has just lost an election, a lot of Nigerians will be reluctant to join him even when he's right.

1 Like

Re: 'Revolution Now' Protest By Sowore: Live Updates On August 5th Protest by Realdeals(m): 8:55am On Aug 05, 2019
I understand crackdown on the protesters have begun.....It is normal
Re: 'Revolution Now' Protest By Sowore: Live Updates On August 5th Protest by BUTTERMILKSUGAR(m): 8:55am On Aug 05, 2019
Ventura1:
Combined team of the military and Police have blocked access to the National Stadium in Lagos, that won't obviously stop the #RevolutionNow protest.
honestly those security guyies are wasting their time.
Who will come for such a sham called protest? My people are getting wise by the day
Re: 'Revolution Now' Protest By Sowore: Live Updates On August 5th Protest by ucham: 8:55am On Aug 05, 2019
chiagozien:
Igbos should stay out of this yorubas revolution,

dont join them in their dance of shame called revolution.

Remember they will always join north to fight us any time any day.
If something go wrong on this their so called protest,they will still turn back and join northern to fight igbos,tagging it igbo revolution.

Go to facebook and read comments of yoruba muslims then thank me later.
God bless you nwannem.
You spoke like A true nwa afo.
Na siddon look we dey.

1 Like

Re: 'Revolution Now' Protest By Sowore: Live Updates On August 5th Protest by freeze001(f): 8:56am On Aug 05, 2019
So even on an issue like this, you still found a reason to connect your madness to the Igbo? Is it that you have nothing more productive to do or it's an ailment you cannot get yourself out of? When Nnamdi Kanu was out and about y'all still insulted him, called the Easterners all sorts of names and laughed when he was imprisoned and almost killed by this government. Now he has left, Sowore, an Ondo man in running another show yet na still Igbo dey do you! God forbid this kain madness abeg!
Printerscanner:

Yes, because Easterners have always been cowards. One nonentity called Emeka Ojukwu declared war and ran away to Ivory Coast leaving three million of his kinsmen to be sacrificed to the Yoruba gods of iron.
Re: 'Revolution Now' Protest By Sowore: Live Updates On August 5th Protest by KENFERDYOORI(m): 8:56am On Aug 05, 2019
Looking at Sowore, Karl Marx comes to mind. Hope this helps to change the order of things in this country.
Re: 'Revolution Now' Protest By Sowore: Live Updates On August 5th Protest by Nobody: 8:57am On Aug 05, 2019
The funniest and saggastic naira land comments i have been reading right from page one
Re: 'Revolution Now' Protest By Sowore: Live Updates On August 5th Protest by idonhammer: 8:57am On Aug 05, 2019
Fool go out and revolution now before your Internet hacker die in DSS detention. Betrayals!

Printerscanner:

Yes, because Easterners have always been cowards. One nonentity called Emeka Ojukwu declared war and ran away to Ivory Coast leaving three million of his kinsmen to be sacrificed to the Yoruba gods of iron.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Asari Dokubo: ₦81 Billion Theft At NDDC Is Mere Pickpocketing / Adeleke: I Have Brought Light To Osun State / Charles Okah Escapes From Kuje Prison - Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.