Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,842 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:33 AM

'Revolution Now' Protest By Sowore: Live Updates On August 5th Protest - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'Revolution Now' Protest By Sowore: Live Updates On August 5th Protest (35713 Views)

Revolution Now August 5th Protest: Omoyele Sowore Gives Updates / Sowore's Revolution Now, Day Of Rage Protest On August 5th. What Do You Think? / Omoyele Sowore Live On "The Candidates" On January 23rd, 2019 By 7pm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Revolution Now' Protest By Sowore: Live Updates On August 5th Protest by Eteka1(m): 9:27am On Aug 05, 2019
[quote author=Ventura1 post=80951655][/quote]when did they carry out the census
Re: 'Revolution Now' Protest By Sowore: Live Updates On August 5th Protest by Stingman: 9:28am On Aug 05, 2019
BUTTERMILKSUGAR:
I don't speak Swaziland. English please.

E pain am... cheesy cheesy

Are you in Eagles square Abuja or National stadium Lagos yet?

kwantinue waiting for the 5 percenters who are 4th class citizens...you go wait tire!!!
Re: 'Revolution Now' Protest By Sowore: Live Updates On August 5th Protest by Afamed: 9:29am On Aug 05, 2019
weyreypey:

Bro let's discuss website building
I wouldn't mind adding that to my skills if you are within my reach and the timing is right too.
Re: 'Revolution Now' Protest By Sowore: Live Updates On August 5th Protest by maasoap(m): 9:30am On Aug 05, 2019
chiagozien:
Igbos should stay out of this yorubas Sowore revolution,

dont join them him in their his dance of shame called revolution.

[s] Remember they will always join north to fight us any time any day. [/s]
If something go wrong on this their his so called protest, they he will still turn back and join northern to fight igbos,tagging it igbo revolution.

Go to facebook and read comments of yoruba muslims then thank me later.

This is not Yoruba revolution, this is Sowore and some people in PDP revolution. Thanks.
Many Yoruba Muslims and Christians voted for both APC and PDP, we're not bitter people. Sowore and FFK, Odumakin and Adebanjo and Co may be Yorubas but we all know that they have more in common with you guys. They are misguided and bitter elements, they don't represent us.

5 Likes

Re: 'Revolution Now' Protest By Sowore: Live Updates On August 5th Protest by frankobinna(m): 9:30am On Aug 05, 2019
Closeupdate:
Am here in my bedroom with my wife and daughter but can't see anyone.

On cartoon for your daughter
Then take your wife to the inner
Room and start the revolution with her
Your own may yield a better result grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Revolution Now' Protest By Sowore: Live Updates On August 5th Protest by Afamed: 9:31am On Aug 05, 2019
kissval1388:
Police have started shooting at #RevolutionIsNow protesters at the National Stadium, Lagos. We are at it again. Not learnt anything. Shooting at the the same people that put you in power?
Propagandist
Re: 'Revolution Now' Protest By Sowore: Live Updates On August 5th Protest by XhosaNostra(f): 9:38am On Aug 05, 2019
BUTTERMILKSUGAR:
I forgot to iron my protesting Beret

That's not very revolutionary of you, comrade. From Mr Peacetime "revolutionary" himself grin

Re: 'Revolution Now' Protest By Sowore: Live Updates On August 5th Protest by Livefreeordieha(m): 9:39am On Aug 05, 2019
don4real18:

Will you shut up. The country is in Chaos. The likes of Abba Kyari who makes up the cabal are laughing at the likes of you who let's them whatever they want and whenever they want.
When Abiola was alive, he was mocked by people like you for his want of a democratic system but when he died fighting, you all joined to celebrate him.
When Fela was arrested severally, you all were laughing at him for speaking against the govt but when he died, you are all calling him a prophet.
I hate cowards. People like you are those who will sell out their brothers due to fear
u must be new here ����
Re: 'Revolution Now' Protest By Sowore: Live Updates On August 5th Protest by BUTTERMILKSUGAR(m): 9:42am On Aug 05, 2019
Stingman:

Are you in Eagles square Abuja or National stadium Lagos yet?
wetin I go dey do there

Re: 'Revolution Now' Protest By Sowore: Live Updates On August 5th Protest by Nobody: 9:43am On Aug 05, 2019
baratech:

They should protest in Abuja... That's the HQ of the people they are fighting... Focus all their efforts on protesting in Abuja... In front of Presidential villa... Then someone should pour fuel over his body and burn himself...
Come and be the somebody
Re: 'Revolution Now' Protest By Sowore: Live Updates On August 5th Protest by BUTTERMILKSUGAR(m): 9:43am On Aug 05, 2019
XhosaNostra:

That's not very revolutionary of you, comrade. From Mr Peacetime "revolutionary" himself grin

Re: 'Revolution Now' Protest By Sowore: Live Updates On August 5th Protest by maasoap(m): 9:44am On Aug 05, 2019
truthfulparrot:
Rather you should pray that God bless you so that you can choose to wake up anytime you like while you pay others to make money for you.

God bless you man. And he shouldn't stop at praying alone, he should think outside the box.
Re: 'Revolution Now' Protest By Sowore: Live Updates On August 5th Protest by XhosaNostra(f): 9:45am On Aug 05, 2019
[quote author=BUTTERMILKSUGAR post=80954271][/quote]

Que?
Re: 'Revolution Now' Protest By Sowore: Live Updates On August 5th Protest by Solidkay(m): 9:49am On Aug 05, 2019
I for like go out too but!!! I no wanna die, I no wan peme, I wan chop life, I wan enjoy, I wan buy motor, I wan build house, I don build house, I still wan turn up, Mama dey house,
RIP Abami Eda

1 Like

Re: 'Revolution Now' Protest By Sowore: Live Updates On August 5th Protest by Omoslim26: 9:55am On Aug 05, 2019
chiagozien:
Igbos should stay out of this yorubas revolution,

dont join them in their dance of shame called revolution.

Remember they will always join north to fight us any time any day.
If something go wrong on this their so called protest,they will still turn back and join northern to fight igbos,tagging it igbo revolution.

nwokem bia dont try to turn dis news to igbo vs yoruba dont even try it one cannot read a thread in peace on this forum again bcus you guys have polluted everywhere with bigotry
if u no do afonja vs ipob for jst one day you go die?

1 Like

Re: 'Revolution Now' Protest By Sowore: Live Updates On August 5th Protest by mykems(m): 9:59am On Aug 05, 2019
Who revolution ep? Coming from a guy that used his media instrument against democracy back then in 2015.....everybody, carry ur cross ni

2 Likes

Re: 'Revolution Now' Protest By Sowore: Live Updates On August 5th Protest by hush15: 10:00am On Aug 05, 2019
Tina26:
Imagine Buhari losing in 2003 then few months later staging a revolution protest. Makes zero sense. Nigeria is doomed beyond redemptions even fake activists like Sowore can't save it. Majority of us have gone to work. Those without jobs are at home. We only have mouth on social media in nigeria

More importantly was the last elections which they could have leveraged on to kick thos government out but they werent wise. They lack that political wisdom to know where to compromise and join forces. they didnt understand who they up against. I reiterated again and again that if this government is allowed to continue, their freedom of speech is permanently surpressed. but no, they lacked the vision to see who their biggest enemy was. Now that the government is backand setting the tables for the next decade, now you want to plan revolution and you think you can have it on a platter of gold?

Sowore lost the opportunity with the elections and as it is going now with all the government apparatus under APC, they should all just go and relax till another window of opportunity opens, which i dont see happening till another four years....

1 Like

Re: 'Revolution Now' Protest By Sowore: Live Updates On August 5th Protest by malvisguy212: 10:02am On Aug 05, 2019
Tina26:
Imagine Buhari losing in 2003 then few months later staging a revolution protest. Makes zero sense. Nigeria is doomed beyond redemptions even fake activists like Sowore can't save it. Majority of us have gone to work. Those without jobs are at home. We only have mouth on social media in nigeria
it is step by step, this is the first step taken. this is a good sign, wither the revolution happen or not, it is still a good sign.
Re: 'Revolution Now' Protest By Sowore: Live Updates On August 5th Protest by Handsomebb: 10:04am On Aug 05, 2019
Printerscanner:

Don't go and waste your life. If you are tired of living, take Sniper Lollipop . Death through Sniper Lollipop is better than death by stray bullet. This will not be your portion in Jesus name. Let's work together to make Nigeria great again as it was in the 1960s
Your head dey dia.....wise one.
Re: 'Revolution Now' Protest By Sowore: Live Updates On August 5th Protest by Nobody: 10:05am On Aug 05, 2019
chiagozien:
Igbos should stay out of this yorubas revolution,

dont join them in their dance of shame called revolution.

Remember they will always join north to fight us any time any day.
If something go wrong on this their so called protest,they will still turn back and join northern to fight igbos,tagging it igbo revolution.

This is exactly our greatest challenge in this country. DIVERSITY! What has ethnicity got to do with the question for good governance which will ultimately be beneficial to all and sundry. THINK my brother THINK!
Re: 'Revolution Now' Protest By Sowore: Live Updates On August 5th Protest by ncoolsome(m): 10:07am On Aug 05, 2019
helpee:
He collected money from APC alone to bring down Jonathan via Sahara reporters in 2015. So me wey no collect money should go and face bullet for him. Revolution ko, evolution ni

And how much did he collect
Re: 'Revolution Now' Protest By Sowore: Live Updates On August 5th Protest by johnmartus(m): 10:07am On Aug 05, 2019
I was damn busy these days this prevented me from addressing your stupidity over this revolution protest. But not withstanding I will still knock your head at appropriate time.
chiagozien:
across yoruba land because nothing like that will happen here in East.
Re: 'Revolution Now' Protest By Sowore: Live Updates On August 5th Protest by chiagozien(m): 10:08am On Aug 05, 2019
Chaiomsy:

This is exactly our greatest challenge in this country. DIVERSITY! What has ethnicity got to do with the question for good governance which will ultimately be beneficial to all and sundry. THINK my brother THINK!
sorry this to the interest of yorubas not for us.
Re: 'Revolution Now' Protest By Sowore: Live Updates On August 5th Protest by chiagozien(m): 10:09am On Aug 05, 2019
Omoslim26:

nwokem bia dont try to turn dis news to igbo vs yoruba dont even try it one cannot read a thread in peace on this forum again bcus you guys have polluted everywhere with bigotry
if u no do afonja vs ipob for jst one day you go die?
dey there make pant dey wear you.

Igbo no follow for this una revolution.

2 Likes

Re: 'Revolution Now' Protest By Sowore: Live Updates On August 5th Protest by chiagozien(m): 10:10am On Aug 05, 2019
johnmartus:
I was damn busy these days this prevented me from addressing your stupidity over this revolution protest. But not withstanding I will still knock your head at appropriate time.
bring it on boy.
Re: 'Revolution Now' Protest By Sowore: Live Updates On August 5th Protest by ariesbull: 10:10am On Aug 05, 2019
Chaiomsy:

when igbo warned you in 2014 and 2018 why didn't you see this

We want Biafra nọr this

1 Like

Re: 'Revolution Now' Protest By Sowore: Live Updates On August 5th Protest by 989900: 10:14am On Aug 05, 2019
martowskin1:

I once told a friend to visit NL and see comments, he will realise Nigerians are not worth fighting for....

U will see a man doing a job not up to 2000$ a month, very comfortable with his poverty .....

Even when u try to reason with him, he will Neva understand his condition...

Our leaders have so brainwashed the citizens that they see their life as normal and seeing fighting for their right as abnormal

It's really sad . . . but they want good governance!

This is real voodoo!
Re: 'Revolution Now' Protest By Sowore: Live Updates On August 5th Protest by Omoslim26: 10:32am On Aug 05, 2019
chiagozien:
dey there make pant dey wear you.

Igbo no follow for this una revolution.

bt u can state dat witout mentioning yoruba or anyother tribe for dat matter pls shun tribalism
nd for your info mbu nwafor igbo from country 9 in owerri nd i no follow for the revolution
Re: 'Revolution Now' Protest By Sowore: Live Updates On August 5th Protest by chiagozien(m): 10:42am On Aug 05, 2019
Omoslim26:

bt u can state dat witout mentioning yoruba or anyother tribe for dat matter pls shun tribalism
nd for your info mbu nwafor igbo from country 9 in owerri nd i no follow for the revolution
you follow not igbos.

But where you dey do your own,na for nairaland?
Re: 'Revolution Now' Protest By Sowore: Live Updates On August 5th Protest by Omoslim26: 10:45am On Aug 05, 2019
Pvssy:
[s][/s]

Cowards

All you knxepeued to wamid ones dwdownfbacll in Nigeria ibsth an man's sutpbpowrt. Thmwe mpowmetnt sowore gcotb that usxueppuort, I kqnherw he mwauas fiwnupishbecd.

Chbecwk hiusteormy, yqobuxur lmouts jcudst nqeuebd twduo suwppqort skttomeone anbjd ahbce fijtnxmiasbhced.

you jst wrote trash can u address the must you guys do dis your igbo vs yoruba nonsence here address the person you are quoting directly nd pls shun tribal bigotry on dis forum
Re: 'Revolution Now' Protest By Sowore: Live Updates On August 5th Protest by Sunnycliff(m): 10:47am On Aug 05, 2019
As a true son of Igboland and a follower of MNK, we don't have a stake in this madness.

Una go protest tire. Nigeria has no mekwatarism. This forceful union and British merchandise can never yield anything positive.

All Igbo sons and daughters should stay away from this madness.

Meanwhile, am doing my own revolution here...Una go hear am!

Re: 'Revolution Now' Protest By Sowore: Live Updates On August 5th Protest by Omoslim26: 10:57am On Aug 05, 2019
chiagozien:
you follow not igbos.

But where you dey do your own,na for nairaland?

ibu itibolibo watin join me join revolution i get plenty work to do
nd stop claiming igbo you are one of those miscreants claiming igbo jst to engage in idle bigotry on dis forum

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nuhu Ribadu: 'Northern Nigeria Most Backward In The World' / Asari Dokubo: ₦81 Billion Theft At NDDC Is Mere Pickpocketing / Second Niger Bridge: Buhari Did What OBJ, Yar’adua, Jonathan Couldn’t - Adesina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.