Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,588 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:34 PM

'Revolution Now' Protest By Sowore: Live Updates On August 5th Protest - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'Revolution Now' Protest By Sowore: Live Updates On August 5th Protest (35712 Views)

Revolution Now August 5th Protest: Omoyele Sowore Gives Updates / Sowore's Revolution Now, Day Of Rage Protest On August 5th. What Do You Think? / Omoyele Sowore Live On "The Candidates" On January 23rd, 2019 By 7pm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Revolution Now' Protest By Sowore: Live Updates On August 5th Protest by freeze001(f): 8:58am On Aug 05, 2019
As in! Dem no ever gather like dis for Middle Belt or Zamfara, Katsina and Kaduna o!
MondayOsunbor:

Irony is Nigeria when mass killing is going
We no see security like this ooo
But protest army police navy mopol air force civil defence go show

2 Likes

Re: 'Revolution Now' Protest By Sowore: Live Updates On August 5th Protest by BUTTERMILKSUGAR(m): 8:58am On Aug 05, 2019
Ventura1:
Note, it is only starting today. It will be continum, until our demands are met.
what exactly is your demand
Re: 'Revolution Now' Protest By Sowore: Live Updates On August 5th Protest by freeze001(f): 8:59am On Aug 05, 2019
The entire federal structure is sick and the protest covers all. None is exempt whether Executive, Legislature or Judiciary.

nurex01:
Y don't we think the problems of this country not with the president alone? Don't we look at the Senators and Reps representing each of our constituency, Don't we know that's where the problem lies?
Re: 'Revolution Now' Protest By Sowore: Live Updates On August 5th Protest by joseph1832(m): 9:00am On Aug 05, 2019
Ventura1:
They are fixated on Lagos, when the RevolutionNow protest is across the country.

Daring comrades at the National Stadium, that you are cowards, other's aren't... Follow it live below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W5NJKeTbKNo
can we see pictures of the protest sorry revolution happening around the country?
Re: 'Revolution Now' Protest By Sowore: Live Updates On August 5th Protest by nurex01(m): 9:01am On Aug 05, 2019
freeze001:
The entire federal structure is sick and the protest covers all. None is exempt whether Executive, Legislature or Judiciary.

I'm telling you sister
Re: 'Revolution Now' Protest By Sowore: Live Updates On August 5th Protest by landforeast(m): 9:01am On Aug 05, 2019
That has been their norm, they brought the tyrant and outsted Jonathan because of their greed. Now the Tyrant does not favour them and they want the Igbos to join them and revolt. Please Yorubas you people brought Buhari remove him yourself stop distruning Igbos please.
Re: 'Revolution Now' Protest By Sowore: Live Updates On August 5th Protest by baratech: 9:02am On Aug 05, 2019
Ventura1:
They are fixated on Lagos, when the RevolutionNow protest is across the country.

Daring comrades at the National Stadium, that you are cowards, other's aren't... Follow it live below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W5NJKeTbKNo

They should protest in Abuja... That's the HQ of the people they are fighting... Focus all their efforts on protesting in Abuja... In front of Presidential villa... Then someone should pour fuel over his body and burn himself...
Re: 'Revolution Now' Protest By Sowore: Live Updates On August 5th Protest by mixta140: 9:03am On Aug 05, 2019
All is well
Re: 'Revolution Now' Protest By Sowore: Live Updates On August 5th Protest by kissval1388: 9:03am On Aug 05, 2019
Police have started shooting at #RevolutionIsNow protesters at the National Stadium, Lagos. We are at it again. Not learnt anything. Shooting at the the same people that put you in power?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Revolution Now' Protest By Sowore: Live Updates On August 5th Protest by freeze001(f): 9:05am On Aug 05, 2019
For real?!! Na wa o! shocked shocked
kissval1388:
Police have started shooting at #RevolutionIsNow protesters at the National Stadium, Lagos. We are at it again. Not learnt anything. Shooting at the the same people that put you in power?
Re: 'Revolution Now' Protest By Sowore: Live Updates On August 5th Protest by babyfaceafrica: 9:06am On Aug 05, 2019
kissval1388:
lol
Re: 'Revolution Now' Protest By Sowore: Live Updates On August 5th Protest by dlondonbadboy: 9:06am On Aug 05, 2019
kissval1388:
Re: 'Revolution Now' Protest By Sowore: Live Updates On August 5th Protest by Hoodbilonia: 9:07am On Aug 05, 2019
I want to be like moses
Take mai ppl dem to deh promised land
But i notice sometin
Ppl wey try am
Don dey underground
Ai
Hi
I
See dem
I jar
Lol

Na toeday
Na today

Sound sultan .i enjoyed dis song then when m.i dey top up when mtv base was still mtv base

Doo dudududu doooom tone norn

Rise up naija

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hzv-s13QtYY
Re: 'Revolution Now' Protest By Sowore: Live Updates On August 5th Protest by Afamed: 9:07am On Aug 05, 2019
Yinxies:
Revolution is a strong word, protest would have been ok

We design web apps customised for your business; logistics, hotels & travel reservations, real estates...any kind of business. O8o66452067
If it's protest I would have willingly joined but Revolution? Do I want to overthrow the government of the day? Definitely No.

1 Like

Re: 'Revolution Now' Protest By Sowore: Live Updates On August 5th Protest by weyreypey: 9:09am On Aug 05, 2019
Afamed:

If it's protest I would have willingly joined but Revolution? Do I want to overthrow the government of the day? Definitely No.
Bro let's discuss website building
Re: 'Revolution Now' Protest By Sowore: Live Updates On August 5th Protest by BUTTERMILKSUGAR(m): 9:10am On Aug 05, 2019
XhosaNostra:
Cowards!
you sef dey here lol
Re: 'Revolution Now' Protest By Sowore: Live Updates On August 5th Protest by Pvssy: 9:11am On Aug 05, 2019
Stingman:

Why didn't you brave man do it using your voters card? When the same Igbo who have learnt lesson from your grave betrayal warned you not to vote Buhari, you called them irrelevant 5 percenters who are 4th class citizen....Why don't you have shame? When have you supported Igbos course in your life...

" If Buhari like let him impregnate my wife...I will vote for him and mobilze people in my constituncy ikoyi/Obalenda...Kuncle Cole

...four months later you want REVOLUTION...DSS should do everything to track you down so you can rot in Maiduguri prison wink

Am an Hard Core Buharist. So it's not needed.
Re: 'Revolution Now' Protest By Sowore: Live Updates On August 5th Protest by XhosaNostra(f): 9:12am On Aug 05, 2019
BUTTERMILKSUGAR:
you sef dey here lol

Go & protest

1 Share

Re: 'Revolution Now' Protest By Sowore: Live Updates On August 5th Protest by BUTTERMILKSUGAR(m): 9:13am On Aug 05, 2019
Pvssy:
[s][/s]
All you need to aid ones downfall in Nigeria is an Igbo man's support. The moment sowore got that support, I knew he was finished.
Check history, your lots just need to support someone and he finished.
Bukola Saraki learnt the hard way. Atiku too learnt the hard way.. Sowore is about to learn the hard way too..
History don't lie
Re: 'Revolution Now' Protest By Sowore: Live Updates On August 5th Protest by Stingman: 9:15am On Aug 05, 2019
Pvssy:

Am an Hard Core Buharist. So it's not needed.

Chameleon...What then brought Igbo into your mad-ness
Re: 'Revolution Now' Protest By Sowore: Live Updates On August 5th Protest by Blakjewelry(m): 9:16am On Aug 05, 2019
Obanaijacom:
I hear some people saying its a Yoruba protest, ipob stay away or igbos are not invited. Obanaija is not pleased with this type of comments, this is a fight for all.

We all can protest in various ways just be safe
division is the power the elite has over us in Nigeria. we are cowards and deserve what we get, and when we see somebody brave enough to what we can't, we choose to throw stone rather than support

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Revolution Now' Protest By Sowore: Live Updates On August 5th Protest by Pvssy: 9:16am On Aug 05, 2019
Stingman:

Chameleon...What then brought Igbo into your mad-ness

Cos your foolishness mentioned it. I detest chest beating and false relevance.
Re: 'Revolution Now' Protest By Sowore: Live Updates On August 5th Protest by BUTTERMILKSUGAR(m): 9:17am On Aug 05, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Go & protest
I forgot to iron my protesting Beret

2 Likes

Re: 'Revolution Now' Protest By Sowore: Live Updates On August 5th Protest by Starhearts: 9:17am On Aug 05, 2019
BarrElChapo:
no carry revolution gonorrhea and syphilis come back o

Always guiding...
Ija wa.... Ija Osi
Re: 'Revolution Now' Protest By Sowore: Live Updates On August 5th Protest by Pvssy: 9:19am On Aug 05, 2019
BUTTERMILKSUGAR:
Bukola Saraki learnt the hard way. Atiku too learnt the hard way.. Sowore is about to learn the hard way too..
History don't lie

You forgot Fayose, Jimi Agbaje, Adeleke and a whole lots other.
Re: 'Revolution Now' Protest By Sowore: Live Updates On August 5th Protest by Stingman: 9:21am On Aug 05, 2019
BUTTERMILKSUGAR:
History don't lie

When did Sowore beg Igbos to support his REVOLUTION? Its only a fool will join a revolution that you grave betrayals will turn around to call it IGBO REVOLUTION. Why are you shameless fellow depending on the irrelevant 5 percenters? SHAME
Re: 'Revolution Now' Protest By Sowore: Live Updates On August 5th Protest by Stingman: 9:23am On Aug 05, 2019
Pvssy:

Cos your foolishness mentioned it. I detest chest beating and false relevance.

You are unstable? How can the irrelevant 5 percenters be relevant in your greedy REVOLUTION?
Re: 'Revolution Now' Protest By Sowore: Live Updates On August 5th Protest by Stingman: 9:25am On Aug 05, 2019
Blakjewelry:

division is the power the elite has over us in Nigeria. we are cowards and deserve what we get, and when we see somebody brave enough to what we can't, we choose to throw stone rather than support

If you can tell why you didn't do these using your voters card...then people might take listen to your wailing...crying and gnashing of teeth... cry cry
Re: 'Revolution Now' Protest By Sowore: Live Updates On August 5th Protest by Blakjewelry(m): 9:26am On Aug 05, 2019
Chemist009:
It's just pathetic the kind of youths we have.... If you are cowardly enough not to join, why condemn those brave enough Your oppressors are united irrespective of Muslim or Christian, PDP or APC, Yoruba or Ibo ... But why is it only our myopic youths that are disunited and plagued with hatred From this moment, I denounce the little faith I had in this so called entity called Nigeria. Posterity will judge us all....# Disappointed and annoyed
disappointment is an understatement, today fela prophecy is fulfilled in their lives

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Revolution Now' Protest By Sowore: Live Updates On August 5th Protest by BUTTERMILKSUGAR(m): 9:26am On Aug 05, 2019
Stingman:

When did Sowore beg Igbos to support his REVOLUTION? Its only a fool will join a revolution that you grave betrayals will turn around to call it IGBO REVOLUTION. Why are you shameless fellow depending on the irrelevant 5 percenters? SHAME
I don't speak Swaziland. English please.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Second Niger Bridge: Buhari Did What OBJ, Yar’adua, Jonathan Couldn’t - Adesina / Tinubu Pulls Out Of Arise TV Presidential Debate / Nuhu Ribadu: 'Northern Nigeria Most Backward In The World'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.