Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,660 members, 7,809,494 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:35 AM

There Are No Men In Nigeria All Women. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / There Are No Men In Nigeria All Women. (625 Views)

Nigerian Ladies Are Approaching Menopause & No Men To Marry Them - Owerri Lady / What Would You Do If There Were No Men On Earth For 24 Hours? / Women What Would You Do If There Were No Men In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

There Are No Men In Nigeria All Women. by bigpriik: 10:13am On Aug 05, 2019
Am so so disappointed today ,I woke up this morning took a break from work expecting to see the #revolutionnow protest in action unfortunately my Naija men are women in disguise.we all complain and whine all day about how hard the country is but we are never ready to spark up that change to make our country a better place for our children.you don't want to die yet you will still die even before 40, years a poor man rearly live long.

All they are good at is to insult women ,watch bbnnaija ,watch women twerk .women that you don't even know how to attract and keep how can a woman even like you if you are not behaving like a real man you can't cheat nature
am so disappointed in you people my gender now am leaving the stadium back to work.
I give up on naija men
gone are the days of realmen
**spits****
Re: There Are No Men In Nigeria All Women. by XhosaNostra(f): 11:04am On Aug 05, 2019

Re: There Are No Men In Nigeria All Women. by Nobody: 11:10am On Aug 05, 2019
and why didnt you go and stay for the protest

you are part of the problem)

i am not a supporter of any sowore.

all the young men are forming alpha-male on nairaland so they got no time to show their alphamale in real life.
Re: There Are No Men In Nigeria All Women. by Nobody: 11:11am On Aug 05, 2019
bigpriik:
Am so so disappointed today ,I woke up this morning took a break from work expecting to see the #revolutionnow protest in action unfortunately my Naija men are women in disguise.we all complain and whine all day about how hard the country is but we are never ready to spark up that change to make our country a better place for our children.you don't want to die yet you will still die even before 40, years a poor man rearly live long.

He actually believes all the anti-buhari post on Nairaland. grin grin grin

He doesn't know most anti-Buhari posters are on Atikus payroll grin grin

He takes the posts on Nairaland seriously grin grin grin

Ahahahahahahaha

Re: There Are No Men In Nigeria All Women. by Nobody: 11:15am On Aug 05, 2019
bigpriik:
Am so so disappointed today ,I woke up this morning took a break from work expecting to see the #revolutionnow protest in action

He thinks a revolution is done by marching on the street with a piece of paper. Lmfao grin grin

He doesn't know true revolution means arming 50% of citizen to overthrow the current government

Hahahahaha

Re: There Are No Men In Nigeria All Women. by blinkz4real: 11:25am On Aug 05, 2019
My broda @op I give up too! Men with guts no dey again na just ass lickers full everywhere dey claim men.
Re: There Are No Men In Nigeria All Women. by bigpriik: 1:42pm On Aug 05, 2019
lilwetdick:
and why didnt you go and stay for the protest

you are part of the problem)

i am not a supporter of any sowore.

all the young men are forming alpha-male on nairaland so they got no time to show their alphamale in real life.

even if all Nigerians go out and protest,you lilwetdick will not go out everything about you is balless ..
Re: There Are No Men In Nigeria All Women. by Nobody: 1:46pm On Aug 05, 2019
bigpriik:

even if all Nigerians go out and protest,you lilwetdick will not go out everything about you is balless ..

i wont join the protest because it will be on twitter

if i am balless then you are dickless

you only went to watch a protest then claim you were part of it, i am sure if you had join the protest, you would have become jobless at the end of the day.
Re: There Are No Men In Nigeria All Women. by DNA1997: 2:55pm On Aug 05, 2019
I am sure you don't even think of what you are going out to do, if not when you have a second thought; is it up to 8 months that sowore lost election?, if he is democratic enough why didn't he have a check first before he will start clamouring for #Revolution, I condemn his arrest but that didn't change the fact that this is a wrong time for that protest, to me the best time for that protest should be 2½ or 3 years into the new administration. so please do not instigate any unfairly alterations to Nigerian men just because they didn't come out to protest.Believe me or not any protest and demonstration now stand to gain nothing and countless, but when it is a little bit into this tenure, then there is a greater chance of gaining the #Revolution fight

(1) (Reply)

She Gave Me A BJ In The Dream . / Former Yahoo engineer arrested for hacking 6,000 accounts looking for nude pics / VIDEO: Sidechick Assaulted By Her Baby Daddy & Wife For Asking For Rent Allowanc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.