Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,720 members, 7,816,964 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:28 PM

She Gave Me A BJ In The Dream . - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Gave Me A BJ In The Dream . (626 Views)

CTV Camera Captures Two SHS Students Doing ‘BJ’ In School’s Computer Lab / Cctv Captures Alleged Coronavirus Patient Getting A Bj On His Sick Bed / Video Of ‘covid-19’ Patient Getting A ‘BJ’ In A Quarantine Hospital Surfaces. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Gave Me A BJ In The Dream . by Ekez(m): 1:04pm On Aug 06, 2019
Nairalanders what's the implication(s) of these dream.
I've never had such a dream before,
Abeg make una talk to me.
Re: She Gave Me A BJ In The Dream . by ITbomb(m): 1:13pm On Aug 06, 2019
Your prick is now the property of your village people
All rights reserved
Re: She Gave Me A BJ In The Dream . by Nobody: 1:21pm On Aug 06, 2019
Man you are doomed.

just gather all your money both home and abroad and visit the nearest iya elewe-omo joint for spiritual cleansing

Re: She Gave Me A BJ In The Dream . by bluebay(m): 1:28pm On Aug 06, 2019
That’s the last sperm your dick will produce if eventually you cummed in the dream

(1) (Reply)

Why Won’t He Let Go Even When He Doesn’t Want You? / We Had Sex, He Had Sex With Me Or I Had Sex With Her. Which Is Right? / Guys: What Will You Do If It Were You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.