Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,051 members, 7,814,615 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:14 PM

Advice Me Ooo Nairalanders - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice Me Ooo Nairalanders (269 Views)

Pls Help Me Ooo Nairalanders I Need Your Suggestions / They Warned Me Ooo!!! Just Embarrassed Myself At An Event With My Song / Advice Me Ooo Nairalanders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Advice Me Ooo Nairalanders by Nobody: 11:04am On Aug 05, 2019
I was on this forum some months back to complain about a gold digging girlfriend I had that almost ruined my life.

I appreciate all the criticisms and pieces of advice from Nairalanders as it gave me the needed courage to fight over my emotions with my head to abandon one of d most toxic relationship in the history of mankind.

In fact there is nothing as emotionally suicidal like loving a girl,spending ur time and d limited resources u ve on her and she is still not satisfied and even still cheats on u all in the name of striving to compete with d lifestyle of fellow babes on d social media in dressing and changing iphones.

I thank God I was delivered from her bondage o.It was not juju,foolishness or "magarism" as some say but it was love and anybody in that shoe will understand me perfectly. Playboys might not understand as they don't attach feelings to a woman but transact and move on.

Anyway,the matter I brought b'4 the house today that makes me appeal for advice is that I ve seen one girl and I ve been talking to but just discovered that she is a friend to that my toxic ex but from my findings about her she has no digger yet to dig but seems nice,decent & humble.However, as we know,they all like care which is money but it depends on the approach as individuals as they are different and worse than each other.
There is nothing wrong in a man taking care of his woman but it becomes evil when d woman takes advantage of d love d man has for her and turns him to her CBN or ATM.

1)The problem now is that am confused on whether I shld proceed in dating this her friend or not b'cos I don't want it to look like I did it to get at her or avenge her cheating on me when we dated.

2)If I shld proceed to date her,I don't know how this her friend will feel when she discovers that her friend is my ex.Will she remain with me and will not cause enemity b'w d two friends?

3)I also do not want to risk telling her now that I am an ex to her friend b'cos she might refuse to ve an affair with me if she finds out in order not to hurt her friend.

4)The fact is that,sincerely,I am beginning to like this new girl and am eager to date her and love her,while am optimistic she will reciprocate.

House,pls,help me...

(1) (Reply)

Read This Before You Die. / Make Money At Ease! / Best Price Toyota Rav4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.