Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,012 members, 7,828,547 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:15 AM

Advice Me Ooo Nairalanders - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice Me Ooo Nairalanders (365 Views)

Pls Help Me Ooo Nairalanders I Need Your Suggestions / They Warned Me Ooo!!! Just Embarrassed Myself At An Event With My Song / Advice Me Ooo Nairalanders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice Me Ooo Nairalanders by Nobody: 5:15am On Aug 06, 2019
I was on this forum some months back to complain about a gold digging girlfriend I had that almost ruined my life.

I appreciate all the criticisms and pieces of advice from Nairalanders as it gave me the needed courage to fight over my emotions with my head to abandon one of d most toxic relationships in the history of mankind.

In fact there is nothing as emotionally suicidal like loving a girl,spending ur time and d limited resources u ve on her and she is still not satisfied and even still cheats on u all in the name of striving to compete with d lifestyle of fellow babes on d social media in dressing and changing iphones.

I thank God I was delivered from her bondage o.It was not juju,foolishness or "magarism" as some say but it was love and anybody in that shoe will understand me perfectly. Playboys might not understand as they don't attach feelings to a woman but transact and move on.

Anyway,the matter I brought b'4 the house today that makes me appeal for advice is that I ve seen one girl that I ve been talking to but just discovered that she is a friend to that my toxic ex but from my findings about her she has no digger yet to dig but seems nice,decent & humble.However, as we know,they all like care which is money but it depends on the approach as individuals as they are different and worse than each other.
There is nothing wrong in a man taking care of his woman but it becomes evil when d woman takes advantage of d love d man has for her and turns him to her CBN or ATM.

1)The problem now is that am confused on whether I shld proceed in dating this her friend or not b'cos I don't want it to look like I did it to get at her or avenge her cheating on me when we dated.

2)If I shld proceed to date her,I don't know how this her friend will feel when she discovers that her friend is my ex.Will she remain with me and will not cause enemity b'w d two friends?

3)I also do not want to risk telling her now that I am an ex to her friend b'cos she might refuse to ve an affair with me if she finds out in order not to hurt her friend.

4)The fact is that,sincerely,I am beginning to like this new girl and am eager to date her and love her,while am optimistic she will reciprocate.

House,pls,help me...
(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)
Re: Advice Me Ooo Nairalanders by Nobody: 5:20am On Aug 06, 2019
My advice, day never break. Go and sleep. No girl is worth keeping you up

2 Likes

Re: Advice Me Ooo Nairalanders by agohmamuda(m): 5:27am On Aug 06, 2019
Its a simple thing to do, keep been close to her (new babe), go out on friendly outings and all, lets say frequently within a space of 3 weeks. Then only you can tell if this new babe loves you and ready to date you. It is at this point you MUST, I SAY AGAIN MUST, tell her about her friend being your EX. You cant keep secrets, so she needs to know. Except you want to hide it and then one day it will blow up in ur face when u are deeply in love. Then you would be deeply heart broken.
Re: Advice Me Ooo Nairalanders by Kingosytex(m): 5:28am On Aug 06, 2019
Most people especially girls don't know the value of what they have until they lose it. If you are sure you really love the girl in question and you believe she loves you too then i don't see anything stopping you from pouring out your heart to her, not even the acidic relationship you had with her friend.

I will advise you to open up to her about the previous relationship you had with her friend, tell her everything, don't wait for your ex to be the one to tell her cos if she does, she will certainly poison the mind of the girl against you and you know what, another heartbreak might just be around the corner cos from all indications, i can deduce that you are the love type.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Advice Me Ooo Nairalanders by lovelybugs(f): 5:32am On Aug 06, 2019
Don't people rest when they breakup from a relationship?

You just left bondage instead of you to rest small you want to stress yourself and enter another one.

Nothing good in life comes from rush rush.

Try being friends for now and observe her well(you guy can go to places like the movies, parks, olumo rock and all) before you open another thread on how she's killed you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Advice Me Ooo Nairalanders by davidbanner(m): 5:57am On Aug 06, 2019
lovelybugs:
Don't people rest when they breakup from a relationship?

You just left bondage instead of you to rest small you want to stress yourself and enter another one.

Nothing good in life comes from rush rush.

Try being friends for now and observe her well(you guy can go to places like the movies, parks, olumo rock and all) before you open another thread on how she's killed you.

I've been waiting for this comment. Thank you jare.

The OP should chill abeg, don't you love your self?...
I was in your shoes some years back and I must tell your bruverlee (as guys we gotta watch our backs) that I was severely weighed down.. After a heated argument she told me to av another girlfriend na that I can cheat on her....she's not holding me.. omo my legs got heavy..

See, calm down abeg.. It took me roughly 2years to bounce back cos I really loved her...
Rest abeg . Rest I say!

(1) (Reply)

5 Reasons Marriages And Relationships Divorce/break Up, Is On The Rise. / good health / You Are Not Here To Be Perfect!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.