Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,367 members, 7,819,319 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:21 PM

See What My Friend's Husband Sent To Her On Her Birthday. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What My Friend's Husband Sent To Her On Her Birthday. (6167 Views)

Farida Bashir Is Dead ('Snatched' Aisha Laah, Her Friend's Husband Last Year) / Video Of Woman Caught Trying To Have Sex With Her Best Friend's Husband In Hotel / "My Husband Sent Me Away Because I Was Dressed Like This To A Party"- Lady Cries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What My Friend's Husband Sent To Her On Her Birthday. by fastbulk: 11:05am On Aug 05, 2019
See the letter my friend's husband sent to her on her birthday.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What My Friend's Husband Sent To Her On Her Birthday. by sholatech(m): 11:10am On Aug 05, 2019
Damn! Damn!! This marriage ehn.

7 Likes

Re: See What My Friend's Husband Sent To Her On Her Birthday. by nifemi25(m): 11:10am On Aug 05, 2019
I guess that's the only source for her husband to pour out his mind.... Honestly this man is going through alot

4 Likes

Re: See What My Friend's Husband Sent To Her On Her Birthday. by Jayslicky: 11:11am On Aug 05, 2019

4 Likes

Re: See What My Friend's Husband Sent To Her On Her Birthday. by thesicilian: 11:14am On Aug 05, 2019
Seems the man was the wife and the woman the husband.

3 Likes

Re: See What My Friend's Husband Sent To Her On Her Birthday. by Nobody: 11:24am On Aug 05, 2019
nawao ..if this story is real then I feel pity for the husband.

2 Likes

Re: See What My Friend's Husband Sent To Her On Her Birthday. by Nobody: 11:35am On Aug 05, 2019
virgoquin:
nawao ..if this story is real then I feel pity for the husband.
Very real. I can read the emotions behind the texts. I've been there. The man is depressed as hell.

11 Likes

Re: See What My Friend's Husband Sent To Her On Her Birthday. by Nobody: 11:41am On Aug 05, 2019
Shibaraba:

Very real. I can read the emotions behind the texts. I've been there. The man is depressed as hell.

Now I see the reason why some people are depressed and they commit suicide thinking it will be an easy escape out of the misery.
Re: See What My Friend's Husband Sent To Her On Her Birthday. by DanDeeBoss(m): 11:42am On Aug 05, 2019
This one's ass have been whipped so many times by his wife..... I pity him though

1 Like

Re: See What My Friend's Husband Sent To Her On Her Birthday. by Nobody: 11:45am On Aug 05, 2019
Lets hope the letter moves her enough to change.

2 Likes

Re: See What My Friend's Husband Sent To Her On Her Birthday. by tee59(f): 11:45am On Aug 05, 2019
Some married men are going through a lot in their homes but still smile outside as if all is well. God will be with you all.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What My Friend's Husband Sent To Her On Her Birthday. by TemmyWon(f): 11:45am On Aug 05, 2019
Shibaraba:

What is real? undecided is op the husband?
Guys please read again and check your own whtsapp skin. why is the post coloured green- meaning its from a senders line? Op is mad and brainless, he should next time lie with his senses intact. You cannot trend
Re: See What My Friend's Husband Sent To Her On Her Birthday. by DanDeeBoss(m): 11:51am On Aug 05, 2019
TemmyWon:

What is real? undecided is op the husband?
Guys please read again and check your own whtsapp skin. why is the post coloured green- meaning its from a senders line? Op is mad and brainless, he should next time lie with his senses intact. You cannot trend
Maybe Op is the husband cheesycheesycheesygrin You sharp ooo, my mind no go there sef
Re: See What My Friend's Husband Sent To Her On Her Birthday. by rosy1992(f): 1:10pm On Aug 05, 2019
Most men pass through this because of the way they once treated their ex. #Law of karma

3 Likes

Re: See What My Friend's Husband Sent To Her On Her Birthday. by ubunja(m): 1:20pm On Aug 05, 2019
Stop marrying whôrés

3 Likes

Re: See What My Friend's Husband Sent To Her On Her Birthday. by ubunja(m): 1:21pm On Aug 05, 2019
rosy1992:
Most men pass through this because of the way they once treated their ex. #Law of karma
till karma touch buhari I don't believe in that sewage

1 Like

Re: See What My Friend's Husband Sent To Her On Her Birthday. by Nobody: 1:28pm On Aug 05, 2019
She celebrated your birthday and you celebrate hers like this? Selfish man. Go and kee yourself. You put her daughter in the best school? So not your daughter too?

The woman has a bad attitude if all you wrote about her is true, but you are not better either. You both derserve eachother.

5 Likes

Re: See What My Friend's Husband Sent To Her On Her Birthday. by Jackossky(m): 2:27pm On Aug 05, 2019
Starlight10:
She celebrated your birthday and you celebrate hers like this? Selfish man. Go and kee yourself. You put her daughter in the best school? So not your daughter too?

The woman has a bad attitude if all you wrote about her is true, but you are not better either. You both derserve eachother.

What sort of inflammatory comment is this?
You really think so? So much was expected ma'am...

3 Likes

Re: See What My Friend's Husband Sent To Her On Her Birthday. by Fountainofyouth(f): 2:27pm On Aug 05, 2019
Lol he said "your daughter" like he isn't the father, meaning he doesn't see the child as his becos of the way his wife treats him, a mother will never do that no matter the suffering.

1 Like

Re: See What My Friend's Husband Sent To Her On Her Birthday. by ajt56: 2:45pm On Aug 05, 2019
Depression of the highest order, burdens are lifted sometimes through complaints.
Re: See What My Friend's Husband Sent To Her On Her Birthday. by Nobody: 2:52pm On Aug 05, 2019
I don't think there's anything wrong w| him sending the letter on her birthday. A good wife would embrace her husband after reading such a moving letter. He probably sent it on her birthday b|c he thought she would be more receptive to his words on this day [I think a recipient like you would be annoyed tho, going by your comment below, lol]. It looks like it was sent to her at night, which was considerate of him too, so it's not like it ruined her day or anything.

Starlight10:

4 Likes

Re: See What My Friend's Husband Sent To Her On Her Birthday. by sacx: 4:06pm On Aug 05, 2019
fastbulk:
See the letter my friend's husband sent to her on her birthday.

Don't be surprised that the underlying issue behind this epistle is sex shocked. I can bet my left intestine that that woman is denying her husband of it.

1 Like

Re: See What My Friend's Husband Sent To Her On Her Birthday. by kilisi(m): 4:58pm On Aug 05, 2019
cry
Really pity the man sha
Re: See What My Friend's Husband Sent To Her On Her Birthday. by edifice235(m): 5:03pm On Aug 05, 2019
Let's hear the wife's side of the story.
Is the said daughter from another man? Or why did he refer to her as 'your daughter'?
Re: See What My Friend's Husband Sent To Her On Her Birthday. by Nobody: 5:17pm On Aug 05, 2019
theButterfly:
I don't think there's anything wrong w| him sending the letter on her birthday. A good wife would embrace her husband after reading such a moving letter. He probably sent it on her birthday b|c he thought she would be more receptive to his words on this day [I think a recipient like you would be annoyed tho, going by your comment below, lol]. It looks like it was sent to her at night, which was considerate of him too, so it's not like it ruined her day or anything.

i think there is everything wrong, if your woman is acting tell her straight up, dont wait till its her birthday to comeup with garbage. Its obvious he didnt have anything specially planned for her thats why he chose this lame excuse. Im sure the woman is richer than him. Men want to marry equal provider and non liability lady and still get 100 percent respect. Lool

It will take only a God fearing woman to have more money and still be submissive. He should carry his cross because you cant eat your cake and have it.
Re: See What My Friend's Husband Sent To Her On Her Birthday. by IamPlato(m): 5:19pm On Aug 05, 2019
Never In Your Life Marry A Girl That Talks Ten when You Talk One.

1 Like

Re: See What My Friend's Husband Sent To Her On Her Birthday. by Michelle55: 5:32pm On Aug 05, 2019
Op, it seems you are the man (ayam sorry for the pains you are passing through if truly the story is real) cry
Re: See What My Friend's Husband Sent To Her On Her Birthday. by pacino26(m): 5:35pm On Aug 05, 2019
Hmm

This one strong eh! He is a man and has lived up to what a husband should be. It is a known fact wives take pleasure in repeating themselves those acts that make one feel like strangling them. Some can be fun while most (like in this man's case) can be depressing.

I advise he spends more time with their daughter, the innocence in her smile may get to remind him of the good side of the wife. Maybe some day she'd see her faults and mend her ways.
Re: See What My Friend's Husband Sent To Her On Her Birthday. by Nobody: 6:33pm On Aug 05, 2019
Your reading + comprehension skills are low, and your entitlement mentality high.

Did you read the part about her being rigid, unpleasant, arrogant and argumentative? He has likely tried to talk to her to no avail due to these traits, which is why he resorted to writing the letter on her birthday, again, b/c he presumed she would hear him out on the day of. Whether he planned anything special for her birthday is irrelevant to this discussion. He wished her well in the letter and he likely did during during day and/or gave her a gift of some sort, or at least tried to [hopefully she didn't shut him down]. Most men hide their feelings when hurt, so for a man to write a letter like this to his wife shows he obviously is hurting, and the right thing for her to do would be to work together to better their marriage, not harping pointlessly like you're doing that he sent it on her birthday as if the world revolves around her.

Starlight10:
i think there is everything wrong, if your woman is acting tell her straight up, dont wait till its her birthday to comeup with garbage. Its obvious he didnt have anything specially planned for her thats why he chose this lame excuse. Im sure the woman is richer than him. Men want to marry equal provider and non liability lady and still get 100 percent respect. Lool

It will take only a God fearing woman to have more money and still be submissive. He should carry his cross because you cant eat your cake and have it.

3 Likes

Re: See What My Friend's Husband Sent To Her On Her Birthday. by TFLAME(m): 6:33pm On Aug 05, 2019
God please bless us with a peaceful union . Amen

Re: See What My Friend's Husband Sent To Her On Her Birthday. by visiondee(m): 7:00pm On Aug 05, 2019
Sometimes, pains men go through at home is so much which cannot be told to the world because of being tagged weak. Some women believe once they do court wedding especially from Ikoyi (lol) they can be rigid because the law and the world will first consider them. Many men are flexible to the point of allowing their wife have their way but when it comes to women, it's only when they feel like. There's something women should understand, give your husband all he wants and see if he won't adore and serve you selflessly. It's only a foolish man that does otherwise to a virtuous wife
Re: See What My Friend's Husband Sent To Her On Her Birthday. by Nobody: 7:13pm On Aug 05, 2019
theButterfly:
Your reading + comprehension skills are low, and your entitlement mentality high.

Did you read the part about her being rigid, unpleasant, arrogant and argumentative? He has likely tried to talk to her to no avail due to these traits, which is why he resorted to writing the letter on her birthday, again, b/c he presumed she would hear him out on the day of. Whether he planned anything special for her birthday is irrelevant to this discussion. He wished her well in the letter and he likely did during during day and/or gave her a gift of some sort, or at least tried to [hopefully she didn't shut him down]. Most men hide their feelings when hurt, so for a man to write a letter like this to his wife shows he obviously is hurting, and the right thing for her to do would be to work together to better their marriage, not harping pointlessly like you're doing that he sent it on her birthday as if the world revolves around her.

You must be gay. If you love somebody your world should revolve around the person.

You must be daft to have not read where i said a real man should have called her o order straight up. I still maintain dont bring this sheet up on her birthday. Even in the office if my boss is always angry at a particular staff and is about to spark and people say sir today is his birhday, he will quickly say oh ok. I'll let it slide since its your birthday. Happy birthday....

Boss oh. Talk more of someone you claim to love. Respond

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Hottest Text Message Ever / Ermmmmmmm Its Official Onila Is No More A Virgin. / He Says He Loves Me, Yet Asked Other Girls Out (photos inside)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.