Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,075 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:22 AM

Advice Needed - Wat Shud He Do - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice Needed - Wat Shud He Do (1484 Views)

My Sister To Marry The WAEC Examiner That Torn My Booklet 6yrs Ago wat shud i do / HELP! He Had Sex With His Pastor's Wife When She Came 4 Visit. "Shud He Confess? / Help My GF Is Pregnant And Am Not Ready Wat Shud I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice Needed - Wat Shud He Do by snthesis(m): 12:41pm On Oct 18, 2010
picture dis scenario:
u and a hot chic are not dating but u get laid from time to time, u fancy her, she loves u. in the time past she wants to settle down, the guy isnt redi to hang his playing boots. Recently the girl falls ill was taken to a hospital and diagnosed with a terminal ailment (not a sexually transmitted disease), & was informed she has a few years to live, so she comes to the guy and begs him to be the father of her child, she doesnt want to die without carrying a child and since she loves this guy to pieces she wants him to do d honours- no marriage involved, she's well to do-her parents will take care of the child's upbringing.
so now here's d dilemma shud the guy (still single) go ahead by getting her pregnant?
Re: Advice Needed - Wat Shud He Do by byns: 2:10pm On Oct 18, 2010
are you sure that she is really ill, do you have the doctors report, you need to be careful, i think she is trying to set you up.
Re: Advice Needed - Wat Shud He Do by bigtin(m): 2:38pm On Oct 18, 2010
havin a child wit a woman u mite nt end up getin married 2 is a serious mata. because wen anoda woman comes in to d scene, it wil b difcut.
Re: Advice Needed - Wat Shud He Do by Ikedonn(m): 4:25pm On Oct 18, 2010
Dont accept the offer pls.
Re: Advice Needed - Wat Shud He Do by snthesis(m): 4:42pm On Oct 18, 2010
I havnt seen d Dr's report, I dnt tink she'll go dat far
Re: Advice Needed - Wat Shud He Do by Nobody: 4:49pm On Oct 18, 2010
^^^^^^ love can make some women (and men) do some extreme insane stuff. BEWARE!

also unless you want to be a single father to a child's baby mama that you had no care for (other than se-xual), then i suggest you simply turn the gal down. you have absolutely nothing to gain from doing this AND NEITHER DOES SHE!

thinking about handing the kid to her parents to raise it after she dies is the silliest most selfish thing i have heard, THINK ABOUT THE CHILD RATHER THAN THIS WOMAN UNSTABLE SELF.
Re: Advice Needed - Wat Shud He Do by femmy2010(m): 5:37pm On Oct 18, 2010
I would get her pregnant and take very good care of the baby after her demise.
My view and what i will do though
Re: Advice Needed - Wat Shud He Do by DonXavi(m): 5:58pm On Oct 18, 2010
I'll advice the guy not to accept her proposal, maybe this girl is trying to entangle u, I'll advise u to be wise because she can even falsify a medical report just to convince you, people can go to any length to achieve their aim when they're really in LOVE maybe this is her only means to trap u.
Re: Advice Needed - Wat Shud He Do by snthesis(m): 6:57pm On Oct 18, 2010
Dis is quite- I dnt want to come out as a heartless arsehole by ignorin her request, I rili like her
Re: Advice Needed - Wat Shud He Do by Xadore: 7:12pm On Oct 18, 2010
Ask yourself are u ready to be a father? Forget what she said, having a child with her means you will forever be connected with her and that child whether you like it or not Think this through before making a decision u would regret.
Re: Advice Needed - Wat Shud He Do by snthesis(m): 8:11pm On Oct 18, 2010
Its not as easy as it sounds, she jst wnts to carry my child b4 she dies- sort of a lst request
Re: Advice Needed - Wat Shud He Do by Rocktation(f): 8:16pm On Oct 18, 2010
Is this a movie you saw recently?
Re: Advice Needed - Wat Shud He Do by snthesis(m): 9:19pm On Oct 18, 2010
Funny not! I'm quite candid
Re: Advice Needed - Wat Shud He Do by 9ijaprince(m): 10:03pm On Oct 18, 2010
snthesis:

Its not as easy as it sounds, she jst wnts to carry my child b4 she dies- sort of a lst request
i was about to ask this.
@OP life is all about choice. But my question is are u really to father a child now?
Re: Advice Needed - Wat Shud He Do by snthesis(m): 11:05pm On Oct 18, 2010
Twasnt scripted dat she'll b terminally ill
Re: Advice Needed - Wat Shud He Do by MissyB3(f): 11:14pm On Oct 18, 2010
Snthe . . . shocked
Re: Advice Needed - Wat Shud He Do by yme1(f): 11:18pm On Oct 18, 2010
^^^am with you on that shocked shocked shocked
Re: Advice Needed - Wat Shud He Do by MissyB3(f): 11:26pm On Oct 18, 2010
Did you see that? grin grin

Ya own don finish, Snthesis.
Re: Advice Needed - Wat Shud He Do by Nobody: 11:35pm On Oct 18, 2010
Wow someone has a good imagination you could help Nollywood with their poor script.
Re: Advice Needed - Wat Shud He Do by Nobody: 11:58pm On Oct 18, 2010
agree and pretend to be shocked when she doesn't die; surprise surprise! (i know i've seen that script in some nollywood movie)
Re: Advice Needed - Wat Shud He Do by biola44: 1:57am On Oct 19, 2010
;d ;d ;d ;d ;d
Re: Advice Needed - Wat Shud He Do by Tinksh(f): 2:46am On Oct 19, 2010
Please do not get her pregnant unless your ready to be a father. MR brownJAY is right, think of the child. Its not about her dying request or your ego or that you really like her. This is a life you are talking about. This child will grow to be a teenager then an adult and start asking why its father wasnt in his/her life. Why did his/her father get the mother pregnant while dying then disappear from the babies life. Its so complicated unless you are planning on being in the childs life.

The baby wont be a baby forever. And what about when you are happily married and have children and you get a knock on the door and its your grown child. How will that affect everything? What if something happens to her parents and that cant raise it anymore? If you can accept the worst case scenario then consider it. This baby your considering deserves the best start and the best start is with two parents that are devoted to raising it right. Both of you are being damn selfish. Please dont think of now, think of later.

What if she has a miracle healing? What if she doesnt die? Are you a doctor, do you know everything for sure? Sounds fishy to me. If she is sick enough to be dying she wouldnt be well enough to carry a child for nine months. Be extremely careful. This is a life changing thing with many lives affected.
Re: Advice Needed - Wat Shud He Do by Ivynwa(f): 4:09am On Oct 19, 2010
A man in New York is divorcing his wife recently because according to him, she forged a doctor's report and told all and sundry that she has leukamia ( a terminal illness). The man went soft and nice and decided to marry her. Churches and community donated stuffs and helped them wed only for the man to discover recently that she is a chronic liar, he went to the hospital the lady said gave her the report and was told that she was never a patient there. The man was so angry he told the whole community that she lied. The link to the story is below, I recently read it and at the end of it concluded that that may be a ruse the woman used to get the man to marry her. Women naturally desire to marry but that was the extreme of desperation for anybody to stoop to.

http://www.irishcentral.com/news/Irish-American-divorces-wife-who-faked-cancer-for-wedding-freebies-102522554.html

Now this is a one sided story, a man of no integrity who is desperate to divorce his wife at all cost even if it means lying against her can equally cook up this story. I mean a lot happen in our world these days.
@poster
I am not concluding that our friend is playing this game just saying that you watch out and be careful. She didn't ask for a wedding so maybe she truly desires a child. We Nigerians look down on having children outside wedlock and for a lady to seek a child inspite of that----it shows some seriousness.  All the same you have to sniff around to know the real truth. As per honouring her request if she is for real, I am torn between wanting her to get her heart's desire knowing how that desire to have kids burn but having a kid that will not grow with the love of its mother is hard on the child as no one will ever love and care for him/her like the mum. So I'd rather fold my hands in prayer for you and her and wish that all things work out for good for all and that some miracle happen that will prove the diagnosis wrong after all so that she will live long like we all want to. Amen!
All I did here brother is to say that you be careful whatever you decide to do.
Re: Advice Needed - Wat Shud He Do by member27: 8:39am On Oct 19, 2010
grin grin grin grin grin grin

warrajoke cheesy

Even nollywood wont write somtin this watery wink
Re: Advice Needed - Wat Shud He Do by snthesis(m): 9:23am On Oct 19, 2010
love is abt sacrifice- i knw i dnt luv her (i kinda fancy her alot) but then ignoring a request that cud put a smile on her face even in death is scary-"hell hath no fury like a woman scorned". am i being self-centred?
Re: Advice Needed - Wat Shud He Do by Nobody: 9:45am On Oct 19, 2010
put a smile on her face by being honest with her about the consequences of what she wants you to do.
here is NO reason for you to make any sacrifices here. her death wish is madness.

should you accept anything she asks because she is dying?! what about if she asks for marriage?
Re: Advice Needed - Wat Shud He Do by snthesis(m): 10:05am On Oct 19, 2010
Marriage shocked shocked shocked shocked- hell no!
what if its a divine sign?

9ijaprince:

i was about to ask this.
@OP life is all about choice. But my question is are u really to father a child now?
think of it from another angle- she wnts a sperm donor- and she chose me.
Re: Advice Needed - Wat Shud He Do by Tinksh(f): 10:11am On Oct 19, 2010
But again, its not about you or her, neither of you will be around. Its about an innocent human being that has no choice her. You hold his/her future in your hands. So stop thinking of you and her. You have to be a man and make the right choice for your future child. Would you be happy growing up under those circumstances. I know the law here is it doesnt matter how the child is conceived you are still responsible for the financial neds of that child til they are adult.
Re: Advice Needed - Wat Shud He Do by snthesis(m): 10:29am On Oct 19, 2010
Tink_sh:

But again, its not about you or her, neither of you will be around. Its about an innocent human being that has no choice her. You hold his/her future in your hands. So stop thinking of you and her. You have to be a man and make the right choice for your future child. Would you be happy growing up under those circumstances. I know the law here is it doesnt matter how the child is conceived you are still responsible for the financial neds of that child til they are adult.
ideally u r right!, but we r dealing with a whole lot of factors here- jst happen to b caught in d middle.
emotion, tradition, sentiments, family, -she wants to leave a seed behind, a part of her, not to be forgotten,a lineage, a replacement/ solace for her parents. the child wud b her and she d child.
Re: Advice Needed - Wat Shud He Do by Tinksh(f): 11:25am On Oct 19, 2010
snthesis:

ideally u r right!, but we r dealing with a whole lot of factors here- jst happen to b caught in d middle.
emotion, tradition, sentiments, family, -she wants to leave a seed behind, a part of her, not to be forgotten,a lineage, a replacement/ solace for her parents. the child wud b her and she d child.

But neither you or her will be around for that child, anyway i tried. Good luck in whatever you choose.
Re: Advice Needed - Wat Shud He Do by snthesis(m): 12:17pm On Oct 19, 2010
her parents and i ,will
Re: Advice Needed - Wat Shud He Do by Tinksh(f): 12:41pm On Oct 19, 2010
Im sorry but you say that now. What about when you move on with your life? When you meet someone who doesnt want someone elses child? Food for thought. Terminal or not, i think she is being very selfish wanting a child for her own benifit and no thought to bringing a child into the world without a mother. But i want to return to an earlier question of mine, if she is so sick she is dying then how can she carry a child for nine months then deliver it?? Pregnancy takes a lot from the mother. Is anyone giving you assurance that the child wont be affected if by some miracle she can carry it??

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please, How Can I Win Her Trust And Loyalty Back? / Pls Read / Lady Pours Faeces On Husband Snatcher In Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.