Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,747 members, 7,831,381 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:58 PM

HELP! He Had Sex With His Pastor's Wife When She Came 4 Visit. "Shud He Confess? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / HELP! He Had Sex With His Pastor's Wife When She Came 4 Visit. "Shud He Confess? (5082 Views)

When She Came Along With Her Friends On a date (funny Pics) / After Two Weeks Of No Intimacy See The Story She Came Up With / She Came With 3 Friends To Meet Me At The Eatery - Diary Of A Jobless Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

HELP! He Had Sex With His Pastor's Wife When She Came 4 Visit. "Shud He Confess? by Nobody: 1:35pm On May 31, 2015
things are really happening in this world, "a friend of mine had sex with the wife of his pastor in his house when she came to visit, now he is worried and he is thinking of confessing to his parents or d husband, "but i told him to let go and move on, "guys what should he do? "CC: lalasticlala, ishilove
Re: HELP! He Had Sex With His Pastor's Wife When She Came 4 Visit. "Shud He Confess? by Nobody: 1:38pm On May 31, 2015
Complete Unadulterated Rubbish!!!

2 Likes

Re: HELP! He Had Sex With His Pastor's Wife When She Came 4 Visit. "Shud He Confess? by dharay99: 1:38pm On May 31, 2015
hmm...
Here we go again. cry
Re: HELP! He Had Sex With His Pastor's Wife When She Came 4 Visit. "Shud He Confess? by Nobody: 1:39pm On May 31, 2015
missclasssy:
are u seeing ur period?

5 Likes

Re: HELP! He Had Sex With His Pastor's Wife When She Came 4 Visit. "Shud He Confess? by mrmastermind: 1:39pm On May 31, 2015

She came to visit him for what? House service?
Re: HELP! He Had Sex With His Pastor's Wife When She Came 4 Visit. "Shud He Confess? by Nobody: 1:39pm On May 31, 2015
i vote aipete2

cc: NlJega
Re: HELP! He Had Sex With His Pastor's Wife When She Came 4 Visit. "Shud He Confess? by youngberry001(m): 1:41pm On May 31, 2015
weting unah go confessed again after u don complete word here.........morafuc*ker Rubbish undecided
Re: HELP! He Had Sex With His Pastor's Wife When She Came 4 Visit. "Shud He Confess? by Nobody: 1:41pm On May 31, 2015
mrmastermind:

She came to visit him for what? House service?
nope just normal visitation
Re: HELP! He Had Sex With His Pastor's Wife When She Came 4 Visit. "Shud He Confess? by rumomonga(m): 1:41pm On May 31, 2015
End Time Things
Re: HELP! He Had Sex With His Pastor's Wife When She Came 4 Visit. "Shud He Confess? by Aipete2(f): 1:43pm On May 31, 2015
PervyByNature:
i vote aipete2

cc: NlJega
Now or them
Re: HELP! He Had Sex With His Pastor's Wife When She Came 4 Visit. "Shud He Confess? by Nobody: 1:46pm On May 31, 2015
Aipete2:
Now or them
everlasting. Cc: NlJega
Re: HELP! He Had Sex With His Pastor's Wife When She Came 4 Visit. "Shud He Confess? by Aipete2(f): 1:48pm On May 31, 2015
PervyByNature:
everlasting. Cc: NlJega
Lolz, thanks baby me
Re: HELP! He Had Sex With His Pastor's Wife When She Came 4 Visit. "Shud He Confess? by nairalife2013(m): 1:49pm On May 31, 2015
Did he rape her kind of? Did she seduce him? How did it happen? Hav they been dating befor? What age bracket are they?
Re: HELP! He Had Sex With His Pastor's Wife When She Came 4 Visit. "Shud He Confess? by Nobody: 1:49pm On May 31, 2015
sweetorgasm:
are u seeing ur period?
Take your _cock and bull stories somewhere else.
Re: HELP! He Had Sex With His Pastor's Wife When She Came 4 Visit. "Shud He Confess? by Nobody: 1:54pm On May 31, 2015
I wanted to place my comment, but discovering that the Op is a known TROLL, I decided against it.
Re: HELP! He Had Sex With His Pastor's Wife When She Came 4 Visit. "Shud He Confess? by Nobody: 1:55pm On May 31, 2015
missclasssy:

Take your _cock and bull stories somewhere else.
SMH now i c dat u need cork
Re: HELP! He Had Sex With His Pastor's Wife When She Came 4 Visit. "Shud He Confess? by Nobody: 1:56pm On May 31, 2015
Dnarvaez:
I wanted to place my comment, but discovering that the Op is a known TROLL, I decided against it.
MUMU
Re: HELP! He Had Sex With His Pastor's Wife When She Came 4 Visit. "Shud He Confess? by Nobody: 1:56pm On May 31, 2015
Foolish, _idiotic slowpoke. You disgrace humanity itself. It seems like the angel that created you used cotton wool on parts of your brain. That day you came for a fake confession, I told you this would happen. And here we are. I pity your life. grin
Re: HELP! He Had Sex With His Pastor's Wife When She Came 4 Visit. "Shud He Confess? by Nobody: 1:58pm On May 31, 2015
Teempakguy:
Foolish, _idiotic slowpoke. You disgrace humanity itself. It seems like the angel that created you used cotton wool on parts of your brain. That day you came for a fake confession, I told you this would happen. And here we are. I pity your life. grin
so wats ur point?
Re: HELP! He Had Sex With His Pastor's Wife When She Came 4 Visit. "Shud He Confess? by ademoladeji(m): 1:58pm On May 31, 2015
Lolz...
Please refuck her jare...
How many members wives pastor sef go don f¤ck?
Abeg, nothing is new under the sun!

1 Like

Re: HELP! He Had Sex With His Pastor's Wife When She Came 4 Visit. "Shud He Confess? by knightsTempler: 1:59pm On May 31, 2015
missclasssy:

Seconded !

1 Like

Re: HELP! He Had Sex With His Pastor's Wife When She Came 4 Visit. "Shud He Confess? by Nobody: 2:00pm On May 31, 2015
ademoladeji:
Lolz...
Please refuck her jare...
How many members wives pastor sef go don f¤ck?
Abeg, nothing is new under the sun!
wicked
Re: HELP! He Had Sex With His Pastor's Wife When She Came 4 Visit. "Shud He Confess? by Nobody: 2:03pm On May 31, 2015
sweetorgasm:

Fvck off my mention, dumb troll.

And cease to quote me until you start being sensible
Re: HELP! He Had Sex With His Pastor's Wife When She Came 4 Visit. "Shud He Confess? by Nobody: 2:04pm On May 31, 2015
sweetorgasm:
things are really happening in this world, "a friend of mine had sex with the wife of his pastor in his house when she came to visit, now he is worried and he is thinking of confessing to his parents or d husband, "but i told him to let go and move on, "guys what should he do? "CC: lalasticlala, ishilove

Let me get this straight.

He wants to turn himself in because he fears that a resounding thunder would tear apart his blokos any day he steps into the church because he banged the pastor's wife huh?

Now let me ask, does your pal confesses to his parents and pastor each time he takes alcohol, engages in sex with a woman or even when he lies?

Funny christians.

This is like any other 'sin'. Your pal should simply go ahead with whatever that'd restore inner peace within him. His decision shouldn't be influenced by fear, compulsion, indecisiveness or even the words etched down in a book.

The only decision he should be taking is one that'd free him of every guilt feeling.

If he believes so much in Christ, then I believe that's the man he should be confessing to.

1 Like

Re: HELP! He Had Sex With His Pastor's Wife When She Came 4 Visit. "Shud He Confess? by Nobody: 2:05pm On May 31, 2015
missclasssy:

wait a minute why is my matter eating u?
Re: HELP! He Had Sex With His Pastor's Wife When She Came 4 Visit. "Shud He Confess? by ademoladeji(m): 2:06pm On May 31, 2015
sweetorgasm:
wicked
Mtshewww!!!
If na me, I go do more!
It's no wicked, it's smarted!
Re: HELP! He Had Sex With His Pastor's Wife When She Came 4 Visit. "Shud He Confess? by Nobody: 2:06pm On May 31, 2015
missclasssy:

sweetorgasm:
missclasssy:

Adolescent delinquency
Re: HELP! He Had Sex With His Pastor's Wife When She Came 4 Visit. "Shud He Confess? by Nobody: 2:07pm On May 31, 2015
ademoladeji:

Mtshewww!!!
If na me, I go do more!
It's no wicked, it's smarted!
hm hm hm u nor dey fear?
Re: HELP! He Had Sex With His Pastor's Wife When She Came 4 Visit. "Shud He Confess? by Nobody: 2:08pm On May 31, 2015
sweetorgasm:
wait a minute why is my matter eating u?

Because all you do is troll this section with your undiluted stupidity expressed through creating stupid threads and posting made-up stories.
Re: HELP! He Had Sex With His Pastor's Wife When She Came 4 Visit. "Shud He Confess? by Nobody: 2:08pm On May 31, 2015
The Dude (your friend) is in deep shit.... Angel Michael is coming for his ass#......
Re: HELP! He Had Sex With His Pastor's Wife When She Came 4 Visit. "Shud He Confess? by ademoladeji(m): 2:10pm On May 31, 2015
sweetorgasm:
hm hm hm u nor dey fear?
#fearless
Gimme the pastor's wife's number...
I need home service too cheesy
Re: HELP! He Had Sex With His Pastor's Wife When She Came 4 Visit. "Shud He Confess? by ademoladeji(m): 2:10pm On May 31, 2015
sweetorgasm:
hm hm hm u nor dey fear?
#fearless
Gimme the pastor's wife's number...
I need home service too cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

You Won't Believe What Man Did To This Girl When She Was Sleeping (photos) / I Am Getting Lean Already Please Help!! / Why I Think There Are More Broke Girls Than Broke Guys (my Opinion, Guys Only)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.