Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,983 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:14 AM

SEE Stupidity That Fetches Money [Picture] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / SEE Stupidity That Fetches Money [Picture] (2829 Views)

"Prominent" Feminist Exposed, Caught Begging For Money (Picture) / Look at the Rubbish I'm Cooking Because of No Money [Picture] / I Ate This Rubbish This Afternoon Because of Lack of Money [Picture] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SEE Stupidity That Fetches Money [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 1:54pm On Aug 05, 2019
Stupidity that fetches money. I went to the generator side and saw a fowl I needed to roast for fun, but the mad girl, the fowl, had messed up the place.

What did I do? I went back to my room, picked my phone, switched on the video recorder, and had a full conversation with Amaratasha, the fowl.

As a jobless person like me, if I want to make money with it, I'll put it up on YouTube and give it a catchy title like: Man Having a Full Blown Discussion with a Naughty Fowl that Messed Up His Backyard.

Before you know it, the video will start generating revenue.

Days later, I'll record roasting the fowl and how to do chicken BBQ, then post the video again and finally turn everything to a cook book and start selling it on Amazon.

Making money is not all about working, but working differently. This is to say, making money is easy if only you'll think differently and don't care what people think.

From the picture below, you'll notice Tasha is a good listener with the way she tilted her head. I don't know if she listens to instructions more than most African girls. Maybe, I should just marry her.

2 Likes

Re: SEE Stupidity That Fetches Money [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 2:33pm On Aug 05, 2019
I think this could be turned to a business and given to a lady who needs a job to manage. Like play like play.

2 Likes

Re: SEE Stupidity That Fetches Money [Picture] by Amazingman(m): 2:33pm On Aug 05, 2019
This is one of the most ridiculous posts slash thread I have ever come across on nairaland.

So amatarasha is your fowl. U no get better mind

1 Like

Re: SEE Stupidity That Fetches Money [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 2:34pm On Aug 05, 2019
Re: SEE Stupidity That Fetches Money [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 2:35pm On Aug 05, 2019
Amazingman:
This is one of the most ridiculous posts slash thread I have ever come across on nairaland.

So amatarasha is your fowl. U no get better mind
Just a name I gave her. It could be any name.
Re: SEE Stupidity That Fetches Money [Picture] by Amazingman(m): 2:41pm On Aug 05, 2019
iLegendd:
Just a name I gave her. It could be any name.

Maybe u should use a different name like bin laden,gadafi or even sadam. What do u think?
Re: SEE Stupidity That Fetches Money [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 2:54pm On Aug 05, 2019
Amazingman:

Maybe u should use a different name like bin laden,gadafi or even sadam. What do u think?
You are funny. grin
Re: SEE Stupidity That Fetches Money [Picture] by Amazingman(m): 2:57pm On Aug 05, 2019
iLegendd:
You are funny. grin

Hahahahahah
Re: SEE Stupidity That Fetches Money [Picture] by AnalQueenluci: 5:45pm On Aug 05, 2019
Why ?

Ilegend u don enter forever wahala my hand no dey oo
Amaratasha u even corrupted d name!
Re: SEE Stupidity That Fetches Money [Picture] by iamdoubleben: 5:48pm On Aug 05, 2019
very funny but it make sense

1 Like

Re: SEE Stupidity That Fetches Money [Picture] by pastie(m): 5:51pm On Aug 05, 2019
yeah, what most kids from that part of the world do to generate some bucks.
Re: SEE Stupidity That Fetches Money [Picture] by Bigcowhorn: 10:46am On Aug 06, 2019
iLegendd:
Stupidity that fetches money. I went to the generator side and saw a fowl I needed to roast for fun, but the mad girl, the fowl, had messed up the place.

What did I do? I went back to my room, picked my phone, switched on the video recorder, and had a full conversation with Amaratasha, the fowl.

As a jobless person like me, if I want to make money with it, I'll put it up on YouTube and give it a catchy title like: Man Having a Full Blown Discussion with a Naughty Fowl that Messed Up His Backyard.

Days later, I'll record roasting the fowl and how to do chicken BBQ, then post the video again and finally turn everything to a cook book and start selling it on Amazon.

Making money is not all about working, but working differently. This is to say, making money is easy if only you'll think differently and don't care what people think.

From the picture below, you'll notice Tasha is a good listener with the way she tilted her head. I don't know if she listens to instructions more than most African girls. Maybe, I should just marry her.

This thread is a downright provocation of a Nigrialander as well as breaking a lot of rules. It's complete with mocking images all targeted towards a nice young lady. It will start big trouble and has already began

*Rule 19
*Rule 2
*Rule 8
*Rule 10

Mynd44
Lalasticlala
farano
Rocktation

1 Like

Re: SEE Stupidity That Fetches Money [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 12:46am On Aug 07, 2019
There will be an update on this...
Re: SEE Stupidity That Fetches Money [Picture] by BlackIvory(f): 12:48am On Aug 07, 2019
iLegendd:

ultimate clap back

1 Like

Re: SEE Stupidity That Fetches Money [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 1:01am On Aug 07, 2019
BlackIvory:
ultimate clap back
No. I had no intention of insulting anyone. I just like the name. A dog can answer Buhari if you wish. The spelling of my lovely fowl's name is different.
Re: SEE Stupidity That Fetches Money [Picture] by Bigcowhorn: 7:55am On Aug 07, 2019
iLegendd:
No. I had no intention of insulting anyone. I just like the name. A dog can answer Buhari if you wish. The spelling of my lovely fowl's name is different.

And a pig can answer iLegendd.

Re: SEE Stupidity That Fetches Money [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 8:05pm On Aug 07, 2019

(1) (Reply)

Abuja Based Lawyer Reportedly Dies After Failed Plastic Surgery / Is Her Hatred For Me Normal? It Runs So Deep / closed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.