Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,968 members, 7,814,263 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:09 AM

Look at the Rubbish I'm Cooking Because of No Money [Picture] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Look at the Rubbish I'm Cooking Because of No Money [Picture] (9966 Views)

This Is the Rubbish I'm Eating Tonight Because of Lack of Money & Recession PIX / LACK OF MONEY — Look At The Rubbish I'm Eating Tonight [Picture] / Look At This Chicken Pepper Soup I'm Cooking — Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Look at the Rubbish I'm Cooking Because of No Money [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 2:33pm On Dec 20, 2021
Look at the Rubbish I'm Cooking Because of No Money [Picture]

Two of my younger siblings with a cousin visited and they've been with me for 5 days now. They'll leave in few days' time. As a hereditary, we can all cook, but I decided to cook for them today as a loving brother.

I went to the market, bought a bag of rice, carton of tomatoes, different spices, beans, two basin of garri, meat, chicken, assorted, dried fish, catfish, fruits, and the list almost endless. The money is not the issue.

The issue is: I don't want you to suffer as I used to. I want to reveal one of the ways I make free money to you for free. You already know it, but I'll show you how I turn 20 — 28k to 100k+ and how I turn 100k+ to millions.

Before I explain this, let me post a picture of them watching TV while I cook for them.

Typing...

Modified: Pictures deleted.

10 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Look at the Rubbish I'm Cooking Because of No Money [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 2:33pm On Dec 20, 2021
Okay, I'll be as concise as possible.

1. I used to be broke and everyone around was into fraud, but I refused to join them
2. A cousin gave me 10k and I used the money to buy a domain name for 4k and hosted it for 6k
3. I turned my annoying, but eye-opening threads on Nairaland to books
4. I sold those books on different websites, including my personal site and Amazon
5. The books started generating money and I started invest and at the same time helping the people I could
6. I bought some properties and invested heavily in different offline businesses and this generated a couple of jobs for others
7. I reinvested online and one of those businesses is crypto

Typing...

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Look at the Rubbish I'm Cooking Because of No Money [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 2:33pm On Dec 20, 2021
Now, I want to tell you what I do in crypto and how I invest in it.

I created accounts with more than 40 obscure exchanges and sent $100 to each for a start.

What do I do with these $100? I keep them there and don't touch them for the meantime. I watch crypto videos, read posts, Twitter feeds and so on for fun.

As I do all these things, I take note of unpopular coins people mention without other taking them seriously.

I check the coin on Google and 98% of the time, I'll see that coin listed in at least, one of my obscure exchanges. I take a look at the graph and pinpoint the levels to set my buy order. I'll first of all set with $20, $30, and finally $50.

I set these orders with hope that when Bitcoin crashes, they'll trigger and they usually do. They're extremely low bids. At times, I buy immediately if the level I met it is favorable.

I once posted a thread I did this and turned $100 to $600 and to a couple of thousand dollars.

So, some days ago, I watched this video below by this South African guy about a coin called WOJ. I trust the guy, so I checked it out and realized it was a a low level, so out of the $50 left in that particular exchange, I bought WOJ of $40 and used the remaining $10+ to long KSM. Sadly, KSM reached $60, but I didn't take it and it plunged to $1.50. Sad, but that's part of the game. You win some and lose some.

I don't regular check these 40 exchanges, but when I do, I have 70% chances of smiling.

Today, I checked the WOJ I bought the day he made that video and realized my $40 had turned to $250. I wasn't shocked because I experience this kind of thing regularly.

I didn't cash out. I checked again and it has reduced to $213, so I cashed it out to rebuy when it crashes.

Binance P2P rate is currently at 573/$. That means the $40 I spent is 22+k. If I move the $213 to Binance, I'll get 212 and if I sell this $212 at the rate of 573, I'll get 121+k. This means I used 22k to get 100k profit without doing anything.

As I said, this is not even up to some other scenarios I have experienced. I just want to share this as a form of motivation and to let you know crypto is a good investment if you take your time to develop a strategy, know when to enter the market, and not get too greedy.

We are humans and we do get greedy no matter how hard we try, but please, control your greed when you start investing in crypto else you'll regret.

Typing...

21 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Look at the Rubbish I'm Cooking Because of No Money [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 2:34pm On Dec 20, 2021
I have a free thread on how to get started with crypto from beginners' level to pro. Request for it if you want it via this comment section. No DMs allowed — I don't have access to the email associated to this moniker.

Thank you for reading. The end.

Modified:

This is the link: https://www.nairaland.com/6504311/crypto-total-beginners-guide-how

This is the video that introduced me to the WOJ coin.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QaYLw4Pvj6Y

17 Likes

Re: Look at the Rubbish I'm Cooking Because of No Money [Picture] by bluebay(m): 2:34pm On Dec 20, 2021
Your DStV still Dey show this periods. And you involved car first to your so called rubbish cooking . Tahhh Oga . You be ritualistic human

2 Likes

Re: Look at the Rubbish I'm Cooking Because of No Money [Picture] by SportsHD: 2:39pm On Dec 20, 2021
bluebay:
Your DStV still Dey show this periods. And you involved car first to your so called rubbish cooking . Tahhh Oga . You be ritualistic human
I swear, I don't understand what you just wrote.

16 Likes

Re: Look at the Rubbish I'm Cooking Because of No Money [Picture] by AlabiKILLER2021(m): 2:40pm On Dec 20, 2021
iLegendd:
Look at the Rubbish I'm Cooking Because of No Money [Picture]

Two of my younger siblings with a cousin visited and they've been with me for 5 days now. They'll leave in few days' time. As a hereditary, we can all cook, but I decided to cook for them today as a loving brother.

I went to the market, bought a bag of rice, carton of tomatoes, different spices, beans, two basin of garri, meat, chicken, assorted, dried fish, catfish, fruits, and the list almost endless. The money is not the issue.

The issue is: I don't want you to suffer as I used to. I want to reveal one of the ways I make free money to you for free. You already know it, but I'll show you how I turn 20 — 28k to 100k+ and how I turn 100k+ to millions.

Before I explain this, let me post a picture of them watching TV while I cook for them.

Typing...

This one don kidnap person daughters
And call them cousins

Well, I hope you won't infect them with H i V aids tongue

8 Likes

Re: Look at the Rubbish I'm Cooking Because of No Money [Picture] by OAra: 2:43pm On Dec 20, 2021
You can do all of this and scrape a living...OR you could spend some months to learn an IT skill that is in-demand and then you could easily find a remote job for a Western company that paid a western salary, without even needing to move to another nation.

Examples? Coding languages (C++, etc), SAP (pick your poison among the various modules), etc.

12 Likes

Re: Look at the Rubbish I'm Cooking Because of No Money [Picture] by James4bright(m): 2:43pm On Dec 20, 2021
Forget this guy is the smartest dude we've ever had on nairaland. If most Nigerians were like this, the unemployment rate won't be this high.

But guess what, most of us prefer liabilities to assets. iLegend this your advice is directly for me.

28 Likes

Re: Look at the Rubbish I'm Cooking Because of No Money [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 2:45pm On Dec 20, 2021
AlabiKILLER2021:

This one don kidnap person daughters
And call them cousins

Well, I hope you won't infect them with H i V aids tongue

If this is what your lineage do, we don't. Take your ill-thoughts to the grave. You're a cursed soul.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Look at the Rubbish I'm Cooking Because of No Money [Picture] by kalvoken(m): 2:46pm On Dec 20, 2021
iLegendd:
I have a free thread on how to get started with crypto from beginners' level to pro. Request for it if you want it via this comment section. No DMs allowed — I don't have access to the email associated to this moniker.

D for drop
Re: Look at the Rubbish I'm Cooking Because of No Money [Picture] by Kriss216: 2:46pm On Dec 20, 2021
Your siblings no dey wear bum short and singlet for house? They dressed too heavy for staying at home.

2 Likes

Re: Look at the Rubbish I'm Cooking Because of No Money [Picture] by Faytefam: 2:48pm On Dec 20, 2021
iLegendd:

If this is what your lineage do, we don't. Take your ill-thoughts to the grave. You're a cursed soul.
lol
Pleaae can you put me through on what up posted ?
Re: Look at the Rubbish I'm Cooking Because of No Money [Picture] by luscioustrish(f): 2:48pm On Dec 20, 2021
iLegendd:

Please post the link, I’d like to learn.
Cheers.

1 Like

Re: Look at the Rubbish I'm Cooking Because of No Money [Picture] by AlabiKILLER2021(m): 2:50pm On Dec 20, 2021
iLegendd:

Mr man

Go treat your H. I. V. aids first

H. I. . V. aids carrying phoolll tongue

3 Likes

Re: Look at the Rubbish I'm Cooking Because of No Money [Picture] by money121(m): 2:57pm On Dec 20, 2021
Ok
Re: Look at the Rubbish I'm Cooking Because of No Money [Picture] by Orgasmgiver123(m): 2:57pm On Dec 20, 2021
One of the reason why I kick people with my rain boot

Damn.. nasty.. I'm out of here

4 Likes

Re: Look at the Rubbish I'm Cooking Because of No Money [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 2:59pm On Dec 20, 2021
AlabiKILLER2021:

[s]Mr man

Go treat your H. I. V. aids first

H. I. . V. aids carrying phoolll tongue[/s]

I can't remember saying I have HIV. I'm more careful in life than you'll ever be and I do regular checkup — I know my status.

If I one day end up having it, I have the money to take care of myself and will look better than you — who already has it.

You're just an attention-seeker and I'll ignore you now.

Whenever I manage to reply you, I notice say your body dey always sweet you. I know I led you on.

I always claim to be gay, just for cruise and you thought I'm in the same yash industry as you. Kid, go look for your fellow gays and stop stalking your fellow man.

My next reply to you on this thread is the day Buhari will leave office. Let me ignore you now. The more attention I give you, the more important you feel.

16 Likes

Re: Look at the Rubbish I'm Cooking Because of No Money [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 3:03pm On Dec 20, 2021
This is the video that introduced me to the WOJ coin.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QaYLw4Pvj6Y

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Look at the Rubbish I'm Cooking Because of No Money [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 3:06pm On Dec 20, 2021
Faytefam:
lol
Pleaae can you put me through on what up posted ?

Let me just pretend I understood what you wrote. tongue

3 Likes

Re: Look at the Rubbish I'm Cooking Because of No Money [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 3:08pm On Dec 20, 2021
luscioustrish:

Please post the link, I’d like to learn.
Cheers.

kalvoken:

D for drop

https://www.nairaland.com/6504311/crypto-total-beginners-guide-how

4 Likes

Re: Look at the Rubbish I'm Cooking Because of No Money [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 3:10pm On Dec 20, 2021
Warning: Everything I posted is true — just as always, but not a financial advice.

3 Likes

Re: Look at the Rubbish I'm Cooking Because of No Money [Picture] by Eastcoastboy(m): 3:18pm On Dec 20, 2021
iLegendd:

Interested, send the link.
Re: Look at the Rubbish I'm Cooking Because of No Money [Picture] by Nobody: 3:33pm On Dec 20, 2021
Sir, I'd be glad if you can give me a message on +2347025204411.
Thanks.

OAra:
You can do all of this and scrape a living...OR you could spend some months to learn an IT skill that is in-demand and then you could easily find a remote job for a Western company that paid a western salary, without even needing to move to another nation.

Examples? Coding languages (C++, etc), SAP (pick your poison among the various modules), etc.

EDIT - to add to my reply, yes, it is possible. I am Italian and yet work remotely for an American company without having left my homeland. If you want to live a good life, IT/STEM is the way to do it.
Re: Look at the Rubbish I'm Cooking Because of No Money [Picture] by Tonynelson(m): 3:35pm On Dec 20, 2021
iLegendd:

ilegend please I need the crypto thread. Tnx
Re: Look at the Rubbish I'm Cooking Because of No Money [Picture] by Thebwoy: 3:35pm On Dec 20, 2021
For someone with 20k for binance
Which coin wey get potential I fit buy
Re: Look at the Rubbish I'm Cooking Because of No Money [Picture] by Tonynelson(m): 3:36pm On Dec 20, 2021
iLegendd:

I need it. Tnx ilegend
Re: Look at the Rubbish I'm Cooking Because of No Money [Picture] by MaxieMan: 3:37pm On Dec 20, 2021
Boss please list those trusted exchanges that you are using or have used.

I don't want the one that will withhold my token after sending them in.

But then investing on numerous coins are very costly and can only be done if one has constant inflow of cash.

Ilegendd

1 Like

Re: Look at the Rubbish I'm Cooking Because of No Money [Picture] by Furcko: 3:38pm On Dec 20, 2021
This guy again..Only fools like the ones above believe your grass to grace story, we know say u be typical Yahoo boy dey disguise as crypto trader dey try oppress/impress online with a made up story to feel successful we know Una ni.. invictus obi apprentice

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Look at the Rubbish I'm Cooking Because of No Money [Picture] by xendercage: 3:48pm On Dec 20, 2021
@ilegend am interested in the link for learning crypto
Re: Look at the Rubbish I'm Cooking Because of No Money [Picture] by AlabiKILLER2021(m): 3:50pm On Dec 20, 2021
iLegendd:

I can't remember saying I have HIV. I'm more careful in life than you'll ever be and I do regular checkup — I know my status.

If I one day end up having it, I have the money to take care of myself and will look better than you — who already has it.

You're just an attention-seeker and I'll ignore you now.

Whenever I manage to reply you, I notice say your body dey always sweet you. I know I led you on.

I always claim to be gay, just for cruise and you thought I'm in the same yash industry as you. Kid, go look for your fellow gays and stop stalking your fellow man.

My next reply to you on this thread is the day Buhari will leave office. Let me ignore you now. The more attention I give you, the more important you feel.

E pain you reach like this tongue

Please, don't sleep with those teenage girls

3 Likes

Re: Look at the Rubbish I'm Cooking Because of No Money [Picture] by Meedon: 3:51pm On Dec 20, 2021
See enjoyment...

This food the make us salivate ooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

South African Woman Reveals Why Nigerian Men Love Them, Blast Nigerian Women / Why Will My Girl Refuse To Kiss? / As A Youth Corper, Did You Sleep With A Student?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.