Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,045 members, 7,818,143 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:52 AM

Should Couples Share A Joint Account - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Should Couples Share A Joint Account (986 Views)

Can You Have A Joint Account With Your Spouse? / In The Absence Of Love Should Couples Still Remain Married? / Should A Husband And Wife Operate A Joint Account? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Should Couples Share A Joint Account by mbato: 8:49am On May 14, 2007
Dear Nairalanders,

I need your opinions concerning this topic.

Personally, i think couples should open a joint account and run things (the family) together but am really not sure if its' ok for them to contribute a certain percentage of their income to this account, say 80% of each persons' income.

wat do u think?
Re: Should Couples Share A Joint Account by outlaws(m): 1:12am On May 15, 2007
cool
80% of your income? a Nigerian too? You got be joking. Did you check the list of 419 people and see if one of the names sounds familiar? Run before you end up on the streets.
Re: Should Couples Share A Joint Account by Seun(m): 7:36am On May 17, 2007

(1) (Reply)

Marrying Within The Faith / Possible Family Members! / She Refuse To Get Marry To Me Because Am Not Yoruba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.