Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,772 members, 7,827,855 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:56 PM

Toke Makinwa Set For 2nd Marriage - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Toke Makinwa Set For 2nd Marriage (632 Views)

"Nigerian Men Are The Best In The World" – Toke Makinwa / 2019: Toke Makinwa Wishes "Orgasms And Laughter" To People / Bukky Makinwa Wedding: Classy Pre-wedding Photos Of Two Love Birds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toke Makinwa Set For 2nd Marriage by imeyalo09: 3:53pm On Aug 05, 2019
Media personality, entrepreneur and vlogger Toke Makinwa will be 35 by November and the beauty enthusiast is not taking it likely at all. The business woman who was formerly married to Maje Ayida says this is her last year being single.

Toke on her timeline disclosed that she will like to go on a girls trip in Thailand with her girlfriends and she’s ready to give marriage a second chance.

She wrote:

Temp Post*
PSA

���
.. Calling on all travel companies, let’s make magic together this November, I turn 35 and I want a solid girls trip to my dream destination Phuket – Thailand

��
I want to wake up to the sounds of the ocean, visit nearby islands, drink some rum and live it up as it’s my last year as a single girl

ready to give marriage a second chance and of course the bambinos too. So if you’ll like to sponsor my friends and I to create the best content ever, let’s do it big in November.
#TMat35 #The35Club #Lastyearsingle
Tag them all

https://dailynaijamode.com/toke-makinwa-set-for-2nd-marriage/

Re: Toke Makinwa Set For 2nd Marriage by ubunja(m): 4:10pm On Aug 05, 2019
Some guys just love left overs.
Re: Toke Makinwa Set For 2nd Marriage by donbachi(m): 4:34pm On Aug 05, 2019
After deceiving other women in the name of feminism
Re: Toke Makinwa Set For 2nd Marriage by ubunja(m): 5:50pm On Aug 05, 2019
donbachi:
After deceiving other women in the name of feminism
lol women are sheep.
Same like they sing Beyonce's Single Ladies song while she herself is happily married.

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Set For 2nd Marriage by Paxie55: 6:04pm On Aug 05, 2019
ubunja:
Some guys just love left overs.
You too are a second hand material.
Re: Toke Makinwa Set For 2nd Marriage by ubunja(m): 6:08pm On Aug 05, 2019
Paxie55:

You too are a second hand material.
tell me one thing I lose when I f*ck a woman that I can't replace in 1 hour

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Set For 2nd Marriage by Paxie55: 6:09pm On Aug 05, 2019
ubunja:
tell me one thing I lose when I f*ck a woman that I can't replace in 1 hour
Your senses.
Re: Toke Makinwa Set For 2nd Marriage by LarryBee1k: 6:21pm On Aug 05, 2019
Hope
Re: Toke Makinwa Set For 2nd Marriage by ubunja(m): 6:27pm On Aug 05, 2019
Paxie55:

Your senses.
yes if you're too sweet I agree
Re: Toke Makinwa Set For 2nd Marriage by Raalsalghul: 6:29pm On Aug 05, 2019
ubunja:
lol women are sheep.
Same like they sing Beyonce's Single Ladies song while she herself is happily married.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

LADIES, Does Guys Like This Still Exist? - - / Feeling Blessed With My Babe / Where Is Duncan Mighty???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.