Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,730 members, 7,817,002 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:41 PM

They Met During A Hike And He Proposed During A Hike In Abuja (Photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / They Met During A Hike And He Proposed During A Hike In Abuja (Photos) (36346 Views)

Couple Who Met During NYSC Weds (Photos) / They Met On Twitter, Now They Are Getting Married / School Father Marries His School Daughter Years After They Met In Secondary. PIX (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: They Met During A Hike And He Proposed During A Hike In Abuja (Photos) by konkonbilo(m): 8:44am On Aug 06, 2019
You need a wedding photography discount, check my signature

1 Like

Re: They Met During A Hike And He Proposed During A Hike In Abuja (Photos) by pyro62(m): 8:45am On Aug 06, 2019
E no even sabi kiss sef.. Want to form mister romantic. I'm not hating o, I just hate nonsense

1 Like

Re: They Met During A Hike And He Proposed During A Hike In Abuja (Photos) by shadyLP(m): 8:45am On Aug 06, 2019
Forzap:
yarnsh don open finish

grin grin grin grin grin grin

craze man!
Re: They Met During A Hike And He Proposed During A Hike In Abuja (Photos) by willexyaho(m): 8:46am On Aug 06, 2019
Ok
Re: They Met During A Hike And He Proposed During A Hike In Abuja (Photos) by Indispensable85(m): 8:46am On Aug 06, 2019
Forzap:
yarnsh don open finish

Na only that one you see? Hahahahaha. ....
Re: They Met During A Hike And He Proposed During A Hike In Abuja (Photos) by Artzdanielsz(m): 8:47am On Aug 06, 2019
Chai potable ass for doggie. Nwoke hụrụ ụzọ
Re: They Met During A Hike And He Proposed During A Hike In Abuja (Photos) by tyup(m): 8:47am On Aug 06, 2019

Re: They Met During A Hike And He Proposed During A Hike In Abuja (Photos) by iyatrustee(f): 8:47am On Aug 06, 2019
I realised it was the girl on pink that was being proposed to in the 5th or so picture! I was almost sure it was the lady on grey

May someone else not take my shine cheesy

2 Likes

Re: They Met During A Hike And He Proposed During A Hike In Abuja (Photos) by Forreellinc: 8:47am On Aug 06, 2019
she no even fine sef, she come get flat yansh untop
Re: They Met During A Hike And He Proposed During A Hike In Abuja (Photos) by Onukube1(f): 8:48am On Aug 06, 2019
Wow congratulations..

Please someone should show me some love,i am famished and not buoyant..I am sorry for inconveniencing anyone today,but I feel it's better to pour out my mind than engaging into dirty shits..
God bless you,thanks..

Zenith Bank

1 Like

Re: They Met During A Hike And He Proposed During A Hike In Abuja (Photos) by AmazingELixir: 8:48am On Aug 06, 2019
undecided

OP you're madt....must you show her yansh like that...don't you know she8about becoming somebody's wife.

Meanwhile the guy is reasoning the ass seriously see him eyes..

Re: They Met During A Hike And He Proposed During A Hike In Abuja (Photos) by pyro62(m): 8:49am On Aug 06, 2019
Asnafsaeed:
Hmm

See her small yansh She still dey do hiking! grin
Re: They Met During A Hike And He Proposed During A Hike In Abuja (Photos) by BenAndrew: 8:50am On Aug 06, 2019
I bet they'll wed during a hike as well.
Re: They Met During A Hike And He Proposed During A Hike In Abuja (Photos) by charleybam(m): 8:51am On Aug 06, 2019
Good day nairalanders...I am not good at online begging but water don pass garri for this situation nd i no get any other option... I am a student,i am surviving today all because of my hardworking mother but things are really hard at the moment dat i find it very hard to feed in a day nd i cnt go nd start working with an empty stomach,any amount isnt too small for me my fellow nairalanders..who naked no dey shook hand for pocket...help a brother
Fidelity bank
Re: They Met During A Hike And He Proposed During A Hike In Abuja (Photos) by Lugianostar(m): 8:51am On Aug 06, 2019
Look at how bewildered the lady is with an open butt

She never expected it to happen so soon!!!

You are welcome to the leaque of free browsing session?

Na you go tire!!!

Congratulations though!
Re: They Met During A Hike And He Proposed During A Hike In Abuja (Photos) by okeniti: 8:51am On Aug 06, 2019
HML to them, unlike those who marry older white women for papers and "her inheritance".
Re: They Met During A Hike And He Proposed During A Hike In Abuja (Photos) by betterpikinn: 8:52am On Aug 06, 2019
post=80982074:

Who gave birth to dis tin?!
Is the screenshot you took your time to crop out above necessary?!
Of all the things about the beautiful story and lovely pictures up there,
it is this demeaning pic that interest your life!

You and your ilks liking your demeaning screenshot deserve an e-slap!
Kids everywhere on Nairaland!

Happy Married Life to the couple.
Shut the shît and face your rotten suya

3 Likes

Re: They Met During A Hike And He Proposed During A Hike In Abuja (Photos) by damtan(m): 8:52am On Aug 06, 2019
My anywhere love should just come and find me right now

Interested in a paid survey?? Check my signature
Re: They Met During A Hike And He Proposed During A Hike In Abuja (Photos) by crazygod(m): 8:53am On Aug 06, 2019
Asnafsaeed:
Hmm
Meme loading abi?
Re: They Met During A Hike And He Proposed During A Hike In Abuja (Photos) by crackhouse(m): 8:54am On Aug 06, 2019
How come the sleeveless gal come take over the shine. I thought she was the one proposed to...

1 Like

Re: They Met During A Hike And He Proposed During A Hike In Abuja (Photos) by MarianaTrench: 8:56am On Aug 06, 2019
Na people wey don chop belleful dey do hiking for Nigeria grin
Re: They Met During A Hike And He Proposed During A Hike In Abuja (Photos) by Onukube1(f): 8:56am On Aug 06, 2019
JoffreyBeroth:

Hmm, this begger has accent grin
Yea you can call me a beggar,but it doesn't give a lady joy to be requesting publicly on a forum like this..I swallowed my pride sir.
Re: They Met During A Hike And He Proposed During A Hike In Abuja (Photos) by bonnyhope: 8:56am On Aug 06, 2019
eye d pain d girl?
Re: They Met During A Hike And He Proposed During A Hike In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 9:00am On Aug 06, 2019
Pvssy:
Hope they won't divorce while hiking

1 Like

Re: They Met During A Hike And He Proposed During A Hike In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 9:00am On Aug 06, 2019
see the small boy proposing to his aunty because of free access to the hole
Re: They Met During A Hike And He Proposed During A Hike In Abuja (Photos) by crackhouse(m): 9:01am On Aug 06, 2019
Now the guy have been given the temporary license to fucvk the girl anyhow in the name of engagement and the girl have been put on restriction from giving room to other guys pending when the current guy is ready to marry her which can even take more 10yrs
Re: They Met During A Hike And He Proposed During A Hike In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 9:05am On Aug 06, 2019
post=80983579:
Ignore attention seeking tins........

HML cute couple.....
they are not yet married. all he did was gain unrestricted access to the hole.
Re: They Met During A Hike And He Proposed During A Hike In Abuja (Photos) by DavidEsq(m): 9:06am On Aug 06, 2019
Asnafsaeed:
Hmm
Just look at ur life

1 Like

Re: They Met During A Hike And He Proposed During A Hike In Abuja (Photos) by Gallantrugged: 9:06am On Aug 06, 2019
Naso him siyam ohh, the ass na follow com �
Jay5mie:
undecided

The guy dun flat the nyash already...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Doesnt Call Me / Classy Bridal Squad Photos / 7 Things To Do When A Guy Doesn’t Like You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.