Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,529 members, 7,819,904 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:09 AM

They Met During A Hike And He Proposed During A Hike In Abuja (Photos) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / They Met During A Hike And He Proposed During A Hike In Abuja (Photos) (36361 Views)

Couple Who Met During NYSC Weds (Photos) / They Met On Twitter, Now They Are Getting Married / School Father Marries His School Daughter Years After They Met In Secondary. PIX (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: They Met During A Hike And He Proposed During A Hike In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 9:07am On Aug 06, 2019
Artzdanielsz:
Chai potable ass for doggie. Nwoke hụrụ ụzọ
there is no portable ass there. infact there is no ass there . what I see there is flat yansh
Re: They Met During A Hike And He Proposed During A Hike In Abuja (Photos) by Jbleenk: 9:18am On Aug 06, 2019
If they are happy, they cry; if they are sad, they cry. Women, u can’t do without them, u can’t do with them.
Re: They Met During A Hike And He Proposed During A Hike In Abuja (Photos) by Highshow05(m): 9:19am On Aug 06, 2019
See yansh this man go enjoy
Re: They Met During A Hike And He Proposed During A Hike In Abuja (Photos) by Stallion93(m): 9:19am On Aug 06, 2019
So Nigerians go hiking too??!

1 Like

Re: They Met During A Hike And He Proposed During A Hike In Abuja (Photos) by Valentine097(m): 9:22am On Aug 06, 2019
Forzap:
yarnsh don open finish
lol
Re: They Met During A Hike And He Proposed During A Hike In Abuja (Photos) by anonimi: 9:30am On Aug 06, 2019
Asnafsaeed:
Hmm

What has been seen cannot be unseen tongue
Re: They Met During A Hike And He Proposed During A Hike In Abuja (Photos) by jaymee0(m): 9:32am On Aug 06, 2019
post=80982074:

Who gave birth to dis tin?!
Is the screenshot you took your time to crop out above necessary?!
Of all the things about the beautiful story and lovely pictures up there,
it is this demeaning pic that interest your life!

You and the pervert liking your demeaning screenshot deserve an e-slap!
Kids everywhere on Nairaland!

There's a word to qualify people like him: "nuisance"

Happy Married Life to the couple.
Re: They Met During A Hike And He Proposed During A Hike In Abuja (Photos) by anonimi: 9:33am On Aug 06, 2019
betterpikinn:
Shut the shît and face your rotten suya

.....................and Buhari's free food as the resident BMC hailing leader

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3073565_ctuafvju8aakuv5_jpeg49a942de8e3d1d388856e63d96b767a5

1 Like

Re: They Met During A Hike And He Proposed During A Hike In Abuja (Photos) by anonimi: 9:34am On Aug 06, 2019
Stallion93:
So Nigerians go hiking too??!

Yes we do.
Wanna join
Re: They Met During A Hike And He Proposed During A Hike In Abuja (Photos) by ibkgab001: 9:36am On Aug 06, 2019
This is the Devil that open her yansh oooo

Re: They Met During A Hike And He Proposed During A Hike In Abuja (Photos) by TSRC: 9:37am On Aug 06, 2019
Mk12:
see the small boy proposing to his aunty because of free access to the hole
NA wa o.

See talk.
Re: They Met During A Hike And He Proposed During A Hike In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 9:38am On Aug 06, 2019
congrats to them, meanwhile, Travis filled the floor of a room with rose for Kylie's birthday, birthday way never reach oh grin grin grin, see love
Re: They Met During A Hike And He Proposed During A Hike In Abuja (Photos) by bossrillboss: 9:38am On Aug 06, 2019
Asnafsaeed:
Hmm
..na wer dem dey c u b dat na.

Re: They Met During A Hike And He Proposed During A Hike In Abuja (Photos) by gregyboy(m): 9:55am On Aug 06, 2019
charleybam:
Good day nairalanders...I am not good at online begging but water don pass garri for this situation nd i no get any other option... I am a student,i am surviving today all because of my hardworking mother but things are really hard at the moment dat i find it very hard to feed in a day nd i cnt go nd start working with an empty stomach,any amount isnt too small for me my fellow nairalanders..who naked no dey shook hand for pocket...help a brother
Fidelity bank

U dey mad ....use ur prick for ritual stop disgracing your generation
Re: They Met During A Hike And He Proposed During A Hike In Abuja (Photos) by bamasite(m): 9:56am On Aug 06, 2019
Manna, I am not one of them o, but where did you get the MARRIED LIFE part from Have you secretly attended the wedding?
post=80982074:

Who gave birth to dis tin?!
Is the screenshot you took your time to crop out above necessary?!
Of all the things about the beautiful story and lovely pictures up there,
it is this demeaning pic that interest your life!

You and the pervert liking your demeaning screenshot deserve an e-slap!
Kids everywhere on Nairaland!

Happy Married Life to the couple.
Re: They Met During A Hike And He Proposed During A Hike In Abuja (Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:59am On Aug 06, 2019
bamasite:
Manna, I am not one of them o, but where did you get the MARRIED LIFE part from Have you secretly attended the wedding?
Lol cheesy
.....intending couple we mean.
They have taken a very good step towards that.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: They Met During A Hike And He Proposed During A Hike In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 10:00am On Aug 06, 2019
Onukube1:
Wow congratulations..

Please someone should show me some love,i am famished and not buoyant..I am sorry for inconveniencing anyone today,but I feel it's better to pour out my mind than engaging into dirty shits..
God bless you,thanks..

Zenith Bank
I get it you're able bodied, like I don't mean boobs and u know vagina but a sound mind, limbs and good health. This is just the 6th day of August and there's no way your salary would have been exhausted to this point you're portraying. I hope you understand.
Re: They Met During A Hike And He Proposed During A Hike In Abuja (Photos) by sylve11: 10:01am On Aug 06, 2019
Forzap:
yarnsh don open finish

You see any yansh there? cool
Re: They Met During A Hike And He Proposed During A Hike In Abuja (Photos) by bamasite(m): 10:11am On Aug 06, 2019
Yes o
post=80989390:

Lol cheesy
.....intending couple we mean.
They have taken a very good step towards that.
Re: They Met During A Hike And He Proposed During A Hike In Abuja (Photos) by Dolorsa: 10:44am On Aug 06, 2019
Forzap:
yarnsh don open finish
You can see, but can't touch
Re: They Met During A Hike And He Proposed During A Hike In Abuja (Photos) by adotuo: 10:58am On Aug 06, 2019
samwash:
Abeg complete the story by taking the wedding to the hike.

...savage grin grin grin
Re: They Met During A Hike And He Proposed During A Hike In Abuja (Photos) by laiza(m): 11:01am On Aug 06, 2019
Forzap:
yarnsh don open finish
That one consyn you. You no if na wetin get her the ring be that? Local man win las las.

This is shout out to all ladies, forget Shoprite or Lekki or Jabi mall or whatever. Love can be found anywhere and you better be open and make yourself available.

Leave your boyfriend so your husband can meet you. Relationship of 5, 7, 10 years that doesn't have head can never have tail oh!!!

Stop doing shakara. Answer that man asap! No one knows if a marriage will be beautiful from beginning. It is always taking a leap of faith and trust and forgiveness and lots of love.
Re: They Met During A Hike And He Proposed During A Hike In Abuja (Photos) by XchUskY4u(m): 11:01am On Aug 06, 2019
grin grin grin
Forzap:
yarnsh don open finish
Re: They Met During A Hike And He Proposed During A Hike In Abuja (Photos) by Kenswitch(m): 11:12am On Aug 06, 2019
People self, must u talk.
Forzap:
yarnsh don open finish
Re: They Met During A Hike And He Proposed During A Hike In Abuja (Photos) by Dwin046(m): 11:26am On Aug 06, 2019
And the dude is holding a lighter,am i the only one seeing it � �
Re: They Met During A Hike And He Proposed During A Hike In Abuja (Photos) by Stallion93(m): 11:33am On Aug 06, 2019
anonimi:

Yes we do.
Wanna join
Sorry dear, we have more pressing issues in this unfortunate country. No point having fun when we know this Unfortunate country has absolutely nothing in store for us
Re: They Met During A Hike And He Proposed During A Hike In Abuja (Photos) by anonimi: 11:37am On Aug 06, 2019
Stallion93:
Sorry dear, we have more pressing issues in this unfortunate country. No point having fun when we know this Unfortunate country has absolutely nothing in store for us

Hiking is NOT having fun.
It is relaxing, recreational and recharging one's batteries to get more productive juice.
Exactly what we need more of in our country instead of just eating, feasting and fcvking only to dump ourselves on the whites.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4916463_img1217_jpegf36bc6f0e3954883e8b3b5a692deed65

1 Like

Re: They Met During A Hike And He Proposed During A Hike In Abuja (Photos) by luvyaself95(m): 11:38am On Aug 06, 2019
Honestly i hate bleaching girls their knuckle are sickness to me... see yarnch sef...
Re: They Met During A Hike And He Proposed During A Hike In Abuja (Photos) by Artzdanielsz(m): 12:01pm On Aug 06, 2019
Mk12:

there is no portable ass there. infact there is no ass there . what I see there is flat yansh
to you na

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Classy Bridal Squad Photos / 7 Things To Do When A Guy Doesn’t Like You / My Girlfriend Doesnt Call Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.