Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,048 members, 7,818,146 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:55 AM

Nigerian Man Marries His Older Oyibo Lover. See Reactions - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Man Marries His Older Oyibo Lover. See Reactions (50893 Views)

Nigerian Man Finally Meets His Oyibo Lover After 3 Years Of Online Dating / 14-Year-Old Boy Forced To Marry His Older Girlfriend After Impregnating Her / Nigerian Man Weds Older Oyibo Woman, Posts Wedding Photos & Photos In Bed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Marries His Older Oyibo Lover. See Reactions by Rolly22(m): 9:20am On Aug 06, 2019
okeniti:
The effects of short term thinking and reasoning.

Oga long term thinker where is your Company?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Marries His Older Oyibo Lover. See Reactions by AngelicBeing: 9:21am On Aug 06, 2019
It is called know your way no be curse grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Marries His Older Oyibo Lover. See Reactions by DameB(f): 9:21am On Aug 06, 2019
fergie001:

grin grin grin grin
I don't look down on anybody here oooo,
I just want to tell her something,
Give me a few hours, and I will be calling you with +1 number grin grin grin grin grin grin

grin grin I fear who nor fear you
Re: Nigerian Man Marries His Older Oyibo Lover. See Reactions by AngelicBeing: 9:21am On Aug 06, 2019
Rolly22:

Hahaha cheesy
Re: Nigerian Man Marries His Older Oyibo Lover. See Reactions by AngelicBeing: 9:24am On Aug 06, 2019
pocohantas:

Lots of us are gold diggers and scammers in this country, the only difference is how they all go about it. They should sha allow Regina enjoy her own local maga.
Well said, it is called know your way no be curse, You are the wisest lady on this thread according to antiriot, much regards wink
Re: Nigerian Man Marries His Older Oyibo Lover. See Reactions by ElsonMorali: 9:24am On Aug 06, 2019
DameB:

She can't die nau.. when boytoy's fresh blood and good bedmatics will crank her up alright....

Well I'm sure there'll be other things for the guy to look forward to after the romp. Like waking up and realising he's no longer in the "shithole".

We all make sacrifices and it's a win-win, no? wink

Let's hope he doesn't suffocate grandma with her pillow to hasten her journey through life though. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Marries His Older Oyibo Lover. See Reactions by LarryBee1k: 9:25am On Aug 06, 2019
No
Re: Nigerian Man Marries His Older Oyibo Lover. See Reactions by DameB(f): 9:28am On Aug 06, 2019
ElsonMorali:

Well I'm sure there'll be other things for the guy to look forward to after the romp. Like waking up and realising he's no longer in the "shithole".

We all make sacrifices and it's a win-win, no? wink

Let's hope he doesn't suffocate grandma with her pillow to hasten her journey through life though. cheesy

Most def, he'll have good things to look forward to... But grandma might have lots of people looking out for her..Infact this young bobo might have been rigorously checked to make sure he truly "loves" her and just isn't acting on his grandma issues grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Marries His Older Oyibo Lover. See Reactions by fergie001: 9:28am On Aug 06, 2019
DameB:

grin grin I fear who nor fear you
This country no dey hard you abi?
Re: Nigerian Man Marries His Older Oyibo Lover. See Reactions by NkayStory(f): 9:30am On Aug 06, 2019
Kai 9ja BOYS don cast!!....zero foreign exchange value!
Re: Nigerian Man Marries His Older Oyibo Lover. See Reactions by tck2000(m): 9:30am On Aug 06, 2019
BuhariIsBURIED:
I have a plan on how to change Nigeria, I will release it when due.. it will surely work trust me cool
Tag me when you do so please.
Re: Nigerian Man Marries His Older Oyibo Lover. See Reactions by fergie001: 9:33am On Aug 06, 2019
Rolly22:

This guy you be Comedian. Lmao
Baba, e be like say you no know say here don cast....
Re: Nigerian Man Marries His Older Oyibo Lover. See Reactions by ElsonMorali: 9:37am On Aug 06, 2019
DameB:

Most def, he'll have good things to look forward to... But grandma might have lots of people looking out for her..Infact this young bobo might have been rigorously checked to make sure he truly "loves" her and just isn't acting on his grandma issues grin grin

Yeah true. We all know he's head over heels in love. We can all see the glint of love shining in his eyes every time he beholds her beauty.

Kinda reminds me of Cinderella or is Beauty and the Beast? Can't remember now. lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerian Man Marries His Older Oyibo Lover. See Reactions by DameB(f): 9:42am On Aug 06, 2019
ElsonMorali:

Yeah true. We all know he's head over heels in love. We can all see the glint of love shining in his eyes every time he beholds her beauty.

Kinda reminds me of Cinderella or is Beauty and the Beast? Can't remember now. lipsrsealed
grin grin abeg nor finish me with laughter this morning...
You know whites can over ask questions, Just imagine someone asking him, which of her kids adopted or gave birth to you?
Re: Nigerian Man Marries His Older Oyibo Lover. See Reactions by okeniti: 9:45am On Aug 06, 2019
No company >> deceiving for papers and "inheritance"

Rolly22:

Re: Nigerian Man Marries His Older Oyibo Lover. See Reactions by Nobody: 9:47am On Aug 06, 2019
Wickedfacts:

When poverty has tampered with your DNA, why won't you be thinking like a gnat.
look at this idiot you think you have money? lol
Fools like you just talk anyhow online
Re: Nigerian Man Marries His Older Oyibo Lover. See Reactions by ElsonMorali: 9:48am On Aug 06, 2019
DameB:

grin grin abeg nor finish me with laughter this morning...
You know whites can over ask questions, Just imagine someone asking him, which of her kids adopted or gave birth to you?

grin grin grin

His place will be in the bedroom and not outside the house, so nosy neighbours won't be asking amebo questions. We can't allow that to happen. grin
Re: Nigerian Man Marries His Older Oyibo Lover. See Reactions by Naturalobserver(m): 9:49am On Aug 06, 2019
radec:

The person you quoted just stated less than a fraction of the unconscionable situation the country finds herself. What about comparing a country with bad news and stable light water, quality education with jobs after graduating, efficient transport system, quality air and conducive environment... Now compare those provisions and amenities with what is available in Nigeria
I wrote"If it's about bad news alone"
Read it again..maybe u'll comprehend this time
Re: Nigerian Man Marries His Older Oyibo Lover. See Reactions by DameB(f): 9:53am On Aug 06, 2019
ElsonMorali:

grin grin grin

His place will be in the bedroom and not outside the house, so nosy neighbours won't be asking amebo questions. We can't allow that to happen. grin

He'll really be in za oza room, doing press ups and eating yoghurt and protein shakes.... Mummy must get value for her money... To get kpali nor be ewa goyin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Marries His Older Oyibo Lover. See Reactions by ReneeNuttall(f): 9:57am On Aug 06, 2019
IamPatriotic:

Even as a lady, or you no be woman again? grin grin grin grin

I'm a lady,and yes I meant every word I said o I can't deal abeg.
Re: Nigerian Man Marries His Older Oyibo Lover. See Reactions by Olamigenius(m): 9:58am On Aug 06, 2019
Yahoo Ni Babalawo

Re: Nigerian Man Marries His Older Oyibo Lover. See Reactions by ReneeNuttall(f): 9:59am On Aug 06, 2019
Naturalobserver:
if it's about bad news alone then you are in for a bumpy ride....check CNN;US,UK,Hong Kong are places you see and hear bad news everyday.

I know that bad news is everywhere, av u checked how those insecurities are been managed in those countries u mentioned ?It took the security agents less than a minute to track down the Dayton shooter,but here in my country....How far?
Re: Nigerian Man Marries His Older Oyibo Lover. See Reactions by Ugosample(m): 10:00am On Aug 06, 2019
kelvyn7:

Hypocrite! grin
lol
it's a youth thing in Naija today
Re: Nigerian Man Marries His Older Oyibo Lover. See Reactions by ReneeNuttall(f): 10:01am On Aug 06, 2019
Oluwasaeon:

Let's go to Namibia wink

Ayam more than ready cheesy
Re: Nigerian Man Marries His Older Oyibo Lover. See Reactions by Oluwasaeon(m): 10:02am On Aug 06, 2019
ReneeNuttall:

Ayam more than ready cheesy
Sure ?
Re: Nigerian Man Marries His Older Oyibo Lover. See Reactions by wasi9ice: 10:02am On Aug 06, 2019
Everybody seems to be supporting this guy o,,,

If it where before, most people would have been insulting him,

This indicates that this CHANGE don reach every where

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Marries His Older Oyibo Lover. See Reactions by Ugosample(m): 10:04am On Aug 06, 2019
Ugosample:

he will come "home" to marry naija woman then after two year's the naija woman will dump him to come and marry someone she really likes who will in turn dump her after two years of getting his own papers

cheesy cheesy

the user mentality of Nigerians will go in circles all over

we have seen this happen over and over

pocohantas:

Very soon he will come back to take a young(er) homebased wife, from the same set of Nigerian girls he probably called slay queens.

Anyway, that counts for something, the money is coming back home. The girl will use him to climb the ladder too cheesy

refer to thispost below cheesy cheesy

Ugosample:

he will come "home" to marry naija woman then after two year's the naija woman will dump him to come and marry someone she really likes who will in turn dump her after two years of getting his own papers

cheesy cheesy

the user mentality of Nigerians will go in circles all over

we have seen this happen over and over

Naija we hail thee cheesy cheesy
Re: Nigerian Man Marries His Older Oyibo Lover. See Reactions by densiks: 10:04am On Aug 06, 2019
This can only be a product of pure sorcery.

I wish them God’s mercy.
Re: Nigerian Man Marries His Older Oyibo Lover. See Reactions by Rajosh(m): 10:05am On Aug 06, 2019
chiommy123:
Gone are the days when men work hard to make geniue income.
you think marrying a granny is easy?
Re: Nigerian Man Marries His Older Oyibo Lover. See Reactions by Ugosample(m): 10:05am On Aug 06, 2019
wasi9ice:
Everybody seems to be supporting this guy o,,,

If it where before, most people would have been insulting him,

This indicates that this CHANGE don reach every where

lmao

and someone says Nigger Area is getting better

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Marries His Older Oyibo Lover. See Reactions by ReneeNuttall(f): 10:06am On Aug 06, 2019
Oluwasaeon:

Sure ?

Yeah

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dating Who You Will Not Marry / The Girl Im Dating Is Into Hookup / My Boss' Fiancee Is Making Advances At Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.