Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,727 members, 7,824,056 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:30 PM

Guys,let's Be Very Careful O. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys,let's Be Very Careful O. (8599 Views)

Be Careful O! Women Are Palava. See Scam. / Guys Really Need To Be VERY Careful With The Kind Ladies They Engage!! / A Friend Found Anti-HIV Drugs In Her Boyfriend's House, Ladies Please Be Careful (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys,let's Be Very Careful O. by Nobody: 11:53am On Aug 06, 2019
Bluehill1051:
Hahaha loser! Go and die. The world doesn't need you! Fuk, the world never needed u!
Are u in this world?Ur type is needed?A dead creature of ur kind.U lost long time ago.U don't even exist that is why u re pained that someone is not a ritualist like u.
U think everybody do d things u do.
U re a piece of shit,an asshole and a fucking bastard from an infested lineage.
I know ur type.

1 Like

Re: Guys,let's Be Very Careful O. by eleojo23: 12:21pm On Aug 06, 2019
Lemskey:

God does not do that.Maybe ur own god.
And the devil will ravage u and ur entire generation in an unprecedented approach.

Bluehill1051:
Hahaha loser! Go and die. The world doesn't need you! Fuk, the world never needed u!

See adults o shocked
All I can say is...

1 Like

Re: Guys,let's Be Very Careful O. by Akious2k2(m): 12:37pm On Aug 06, 2019
Trizyd:
I can relate my brother, and he is actually right. Since my experience too, no more hotel campaigns.

So I meet up with a lady at Lagos, had her over for the night. I didn't waste much time on getting to business as soon as she landed on the bed. I started my military campaign on her immediately, pounding relentlessly. I wanted her to praise my skillfulness. Then I noticed her breathing slowing and her eye lids where closing, smiling inside me that within few minutes this girl has surrendered already. That was still I'm my thought when she started gasping for breathe, inhaling and exhaling air slowly, I was like what kind of orgasm be this, the breathing kept reducing in pace, then I knew I was in trouble, she is asthmatic. I immediately had an erectile dysfunction. I was very calm, sweating and confused. She was dying right there. It was late, and hospital was not an option, I started praying to God, promising that I will never do this again, ever.. I didn't know what to do, poured water on her, increased the fan, her state just was getting worse, infact I felt she was going to die, I was thinking of running if a miracle doesn't happen. Then I remembered CPR, tried controlling her breath myself, I started seeing light at the end of the tunnel, she regained consciousness. In short, she got better.. I got her Uber that night, and bidded my farewell.
So guys, try and package your konji, it's damn risky have a one night stand. ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN TO HER.
What an experience... You are a good "narrator"
Re: Guys,let's Be Very Careful O. by Akious2k2(m): 12:42pm On Aug 06, 2019
Trizyd:
I can relate my brother, and he is actually right. Since my experience too, no more hotel campaigns.

So I meet up with a lady at Lagos, had her over for the night. I didn't waste much time on getting to business as soon as she landed on the bed. I started my military campaign on her immediately, pounding relentlessly. I wanted her to praise my skillfulness. Then I noticed her breathing slowing and her eye lids where closing, smiling inside me that within few minutes this girl has surrendered already. That was still I'm my thought when she started gasping for breathe, inhaling and exhaling air slowly, I was like what kind of orgasm be this, the breathing kept reducing in pace, then I knew I was in trouble, she is asthmatic. I immediately had an erectile dysfunction. I was very calm, sweating and confused. She was dying right there. It was late, and hospital was not an option, I started praying to God, promising that I will never do this again, ever.. I didn't know what to do, poured water on her, increased the fan, her state just was getting worse, infact I felt she was going to die, I was thinking of running if a miracle doesn't happen. Then I remembered CPR, tried controlling her breath myself, I started seeing light at the end of the tunnel, she regained consciousness. In short, she got better.. I got her Uber that night, and bidded my farewell.
So guys, try and package your konji, it's damn risky have a one night stand. ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN TO HER.
What an experience... You are a good "narrator", but say NO to fornication and Adultery

BLUEJAYY:
I got involved with an asthmatic one time and it wasn't funny at all.
Sounds scary... Maybe you could share the story... Say NO to fornication and Adultery
Re: Guys,let's Be Very Careful O. by Mcslize: 12:48pm On Aug 06, 2019
mrNEMZY:
Had it been she died in your custody, there is this thing called autopsy, and it is done in hospitals all over Nigeria.

It's ignorance that makes people allow themselves to be victims of such occurrences. If this kind of thing happens, make sure you are the first person to call for help, and if they start throwing fingers, opt for an autopsy ASAP.

And I think that as an adult, you should have the contact of a lawyer handy, so when poo blows, you will know your line of action.

Do they follow all those processes in a non sane country like Nigeria? They will first throw you in prison and even if you call your lawyer, the matter will kept on being postponed for hearing before you know it, you will be in prison for 3 years. Courts issue in Nigeria take long to get cleared.

There are innocent people who had been in prison for 3 to 5 years for offenses they didn't commit. The judiciary system is nothing to write home about.

It is not that easy as you said it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys,let's Be Very Careful O. by Mcslize: 12:52pm On Aug 06, 2019
krattoss:
What will be will be bro.

No rules to these shiits

What will be will be has put lots of people where they did not expect. Taking precaution is one thing that everyone should take into consideration.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys,let's Be Very Careful O. by Youngsenate1993(m): 1:39pm On Aug 06, 2019
Trizyd:

How were u able to control her breath?
Re: Guys,let's Be Very Careful O. by Bestinstinct(m): 1:42pm On Aug 06, 2019
mrNEMZY:
Had it been she died in your custody, there is this thing called autopsy, and it is done in hospitals all over Nigeria.

It's ignorance that makes people allow themselves to be victims of such occurrences. If this kind of thing happens, make sure you are the first person to call for help, and if they start throwing fingers, opt for an autopsy ASAP.

And I think that as an adult, you should have the contact of a lawyer handy, so when poo blows, you will know your line of action.

Bro...your ASAP might be as soon as 10years. Pray the family wants an out of court settlement. like the OP suggested, prevention is better than cure.

1 Like

Re: Guys,let's Be Very Careful O. by Bluehill1051: 1:50pm On Aug 06, 2019
Lemskey:

Are u in this world?Ur type is needed?A dead creature of ur kind.U lost long time ago.U don't even exist that is why u re pained that someone is not a ritualist like u.
U think everybody do d things u do.
U re a piece of shit,an asshole and a fucking bastard from an infested lineage.
I know ur type.
fukk off loser! No level for you. Die pig!
Re: Guys,let's Be Very Careful O. by frugal(m): 1:54pm On Aug 06, 2019
Trizyd:

What happened to her inhaler? I guess most of them don't carry it when meeting a man due to stigma. I had an asthmatic girlfriend. We both loved and enjoyed regular sex. She takes a sip every time before we start love making or when she starts breathing heavily, she quickly goes to inhale, and we continue. It was never a problem.
Re: Guys,let's Be Very Careful O. by PatrickOkunima(m): 2:29pm On Aug 06, 2019
mrNEMZY:

Are you in this country, Nigeria? If yes, then you're not in touch with reality. You think African China was drunk when he sang, "Police man go see white, he go sey na black." Just pray not to have issues with Nigeria Police.

1 Like

Re: Guys,let's Be Very Careful O. by Trizyd(m): 2:31pm On Aug 06, 2019
frugal:

What happened to her inhaler? I guess most of them don't carry it when meeting a man due to stigma. I had an asthmatic girlfriend. We both loved and enjoyed regular sex. She takes a sip every time before we start love making or when she starts breathing heavily, she quickly goes to inhale, and we continue. It was never a problem.

She said she didn't know sex could trigger the attack. And yeah the Stigma also.
Re: Guys,let's Be Very Careful O. by Trizyd(m): 2:34pm On Aug 06, 2019
Youngsenate1993:
How were u able to control her breath?

CPR..cardiopulmonary resuscitation
It has a technique to it.. But simplified, I was pumping air into and out of her lungs with my mouth
Re: Guys,let's Be Very Careful O. by encryptjay(m): 2:41pm On Aug 06, 2019
Trizyd:

Then I noticed her breathing slowing and her eye lids where closing, smiling inside me that within few minutes this girl has surrendered already. grin

Kikikiki...u too funny
Re: Guys,let's Be Very Careful O. by SOFTENGR: 4:10pm On Aug 06, 2019
BLUEJAYY:
I got involved with an asthmatic one time and it wasn't funny at all.
I had same experience too. It was scary

1 Like

Re: Guys,let's Be Very Careful O. by BLUEJAYY: 4:25pm On Aug 06, 2019
SOFTENGR:

I had same experience too. It was scary
One of my guys had a case where she literally just passed out. My guy was scared as fvck. He called me and I had to tell him what to do.

Thankfully, she came around. These things happen.
Re: Guys,let's Be Very Careful O. by BLUEJAYY: 4:31pm On Aug 06, 2019
Trizyd:

CPR..cardiopulmonary resuscitation
It has a technique to it.. But simplified, I was pumping air into and out of her lungs with my mouth
That's not actually CPR but it's part of CPR though (rescue breaths).

If she had with her an inhaler like Ventolin, it would've been easier. You were lucky, really. You exacerbated her condition.

Sex is a really demanding activity albeit an enjoyable one. BP rises, heart rate increases, breathing is faster, muscles tense up, sweat breaks out and all build up to the final ecstasy that is orgasm.

Therefore one must really be healthy to engage in a hardcore marathon session to avoid emergency situations like cardiac arrest, respiratory arrest, dizziness and even coma. Also, make sure to stay hydrated during the activity.

This advice is for my fellow men of culture who last at least an hour in the process, not one minute brothers. grin

Also, stop taking concoctions before sex!

4 Likes

Re: Guys,let's Be Very Careful O. by Nobody: 5:02pm On Aug 06, 2019
ruggedtimi:
Very important..But if the girl notice you are recording thats another issue

Dont act like you are recording bro. Just be your normal self thats all. You dont have to record video, audio is enough
Re: Guys,let's Be Very Careful O. by Faber(m): 5:15pm On Aug 06, 2019
chiommy123:
Will they hear watch them shout conji na bastard until it bastards them inside prison

tell them more... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

abeg no kee pesin here... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Konji don put me for trouble before, since that day...I come repent. I carry girl go hotel, we spent quite good time drinking nd catching fun. It was getting close to mid night. We decided to lodge. I have paid for the room and submitted my details with the receptionist, going back to the VIP bar to pick her up, the girl don disappear. Hotel security come change am for me. According to them, the girl ran out from the small gate and they pursued her down the streets, but she increased her speed and they retreated. They detained me until the following afternoon to make sure nothing was missing in the hotel. Since that day I come repent give my life to Christ. Na once in a while now...I dey play daddy and mummy game cos man no be wood grin grin grin
Re: Guys,let's Be Very Careful O. by Youngsenate1993(m): 5:18pm On Aug 06, 2019
frugal:

Am already thinking of ending my realationship, she's asthmatic nd am becoming scared
Re: Guys,let's Be Very Careful O. by Trizyd(m): 7:08pm On Aug 06, 2019
BLUEJAYY:
That's not actually CPR but it's part of CPR though (rescue breaths).

If she had with her an inhaler like Ventolin, it would've been easier. You were lucky, really. You exacerbated her condition.

Sex is a really demanding activity albeit an enjoyable one. BP rises, heart rate increases, breathing is faster, muscles tense up, sweat breaks out and all build up to the final ecstasy that is orgasm.

Therefore one must really be healthy to engage in a hardcore marathon session to avoid emergency situations like cardiac arrest, respiratory arrest, dizziness and even coma. Also, make sure to stay hydrated during the activity.

This advice is for my fellow men of culture who last at least an hour in the process, not one minute brothers. grin

Also, stop taking concoctions before sex!

When I look back now, it looks funny, but when it happened I was disorientated. I was lucky and blessed really, it would have been a different story.

1 Like

Re: Guys,let's Be Very Careful O. by Starz825(m): 7:16pm On Aug 06, 2019
babyfaceafrica:
naive comment
Very silly comment undecided
Re: Guys,let's Be Very Careful O. by larryking540: 10:10pm On Aug 06, 2019
Lemskey:
Guys,am bringing our attention to this b'cos of the deaths of two young girls found in two different hotels in Port Harcourt and owerri within one week.Hmm

I ve been reading the comments here and other platforms and it is obvious that most persons have concluded that it must be either yahoo boys or some other ritualist which are very possible anyway,but I want us guys to look at d other side that might lead to such incidents to protect ourselves and sustain our freedom.
Situations like that can land an innocent person in prison.

In my own experience,there was a day I took a girl whom I had known in a while to a hotel in Uyo.We checked into the hotel room,she took her bath and laid on d bed

As we waited for d food we ordered for,she started rolling on d bed and shouting that her head and stomach were heavy and aching her seriously.
That nite was d most fearful day of my life.
While I was confused on what to do,I thought d girl was going to die that nite b'cos of d way she was groaning in pain and agony.

Somehow,I was able to summon courage, called d reception to ask for help in taking her to the car and was directed to an hospital I took her 2.
In fact,sex disappeared from my mind completely as my prayer was for the girl to be fine in my custody.
While we were at d hospital,her blood was taken to d lab for various tests,while she was in the emergency unit being examined.

Finally,it was discovered that she had ulcer but was not religiously taking her drugs.
She was taken care of and drugs administered to her.
I spent #28,440 on her hospital bill that day as it was a private hospital in Uyo,but I didn't mind but for her to be fine and leave my custody healthy and in peace.

While I waited thru out d nite,I became a prayer warrior by force, begging God to give this babe a sound health b'cos if she had died in the hospital that nite,God forbid,I would ve still been held responsible.

Finally,she was fine and she was discharged from d hospital at 7am d following morning.
I was so happy that I took her back to the hotel,we took our bath and immediately,I returned her to her house in alacrity.

Since that day,I swore never to spend time with a runs girl or even a girl I call my babe in a hotel or in my house over d night,since d day this incident happened,just less than 2 months ago,that was in June.
Now,my people;

1)What could ve happened if that girl God forbid,had died in that hotel room?

2)Could her family members or the Nigeria police had believed my story that she died of natural cause?

3)Obviously,I might ve out of panic abandoned her corpse in d hotel room that night and fled to avoid going to prison innocently or tagged a murderer or a ritualist by d media, social media and d world b'cos nobody will want to understand.

So,guys,single or married, while I am not saying that u might also ve my experience or that a babe might die in ur custody,it is however crucial that if there is a way that we can control our sexual urge to avoid taking a girl that is not ur wife,that ur families do no know each other,but a runs girl or ur girlfriend not intended for marriage,to a hotel,we shld please avoid it b'cos we do not know d medical history of these girls and their state of health.

Many of them dey carry one or two liabilities inside body dey walker.

There is someone I know serving in a prison in Delta state,still awaiting trial for a murder case in the last 3 years and I believe he is innocent b'cos he explained that the girl had an asthma attack over d nite and died.
This,the Doctors confirmed but all of us know our country that b'4 u re understood or ur innocence is proven,u must ve spent d better part of ur life in prison all b'cos of a maximum of an hour sex and ejaculation.
So,my guys be very careful as u take these unknown runs girls and our babes to ve a nice time in the hotel,hmm,IT IS HIGHLY RISKY.

Ur face will be brought even here on Nairaland and trust us here na,all they will call u is a yahoo boy,yahoo plus,ritualist or a murderer.

No time to reddeem ur image ooo.

Even as a student in school,try as much as possible to avoid camping a girl in ur room or u going to camp in her house.

If u guys ve to do it,do what u ve to do for an hour or more and let everyone depart to their abode.
Guys,let's be careful o

May God not allow us go spend years in prison innocently oo.Amen.

bro I am also a withness to what u just wrote, few years back while in the university like 3 years ago,,
I once crash in a girl room, she is actually my coursemate so I b wan chop her, my brother watin u pass Tru na d same with my own, so ladies are healthy wise not okay, ,when the bible called them weak vessels it is really Tru, forget all this what a man can do a woman can do better stuff o,,,

bro the night of my own incident this girl was not breathing again o, I b wan shout for help o for d hostel but I kw very well, they go rush me join wall claiming I killed their lodge mate,I had to do my own slef treatment quickly by running into her small kitchen to get water and pour on her body while she was lifeless on the floor, I quickly run off windows make better air enter d room, bro it wasn't funny dat night o,,,,

wen she finally took a strong oxygen breathe na me con day beg her o,i con even day pet am make she day awake, I just day wait make morning reach make I run go my hostel o,,

as 5:30am reach na run I run since then till date I have vowed not to sleep in any lady room again o,

many of them just have one liability or the other,
it's either
they get weak easily
they have breathing problem
they have hearing problem
they have loss of memory stuff

so many liability bro

1 Like

Re: Guys,let's Be Very Careful O. by larryking540: 10:16pm On Aug 06, 2019
Faber:

tell them more... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

abeg no kee pesin here... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Konji don put me for trouble before, since that day...I come repent. I carry girl go hotel, we spent quite good time drinking nd catching fun. It was getting close to mid night. We decided to lodge. I have paid for the room and submitted my details with the receptionist, going back to the VIP bar to pick her up, the girl don disappear. Hotel security come change am for me. According to them, the girl ran out from the small gate and they pursued her down the streets, but she increased her speed and they retreated. They detained me until the following afternoon to make sure nothing was missing in the hotel. Since that day I come repent give my life to Christ. Na once in a while now...I dey play daddy and mummy game cos man no be wood grin grin grin

my brother I day always ask of health status of most girls I meet o codedly not like say I day question her o,make I kw d kin market way I day buy
Re: Guys,let's Be Very Careful O. by dingbang(m): 2:11am On Aug 07, 2019
Informative cool
Re: Guys,let's Be Very Careful O. by Hotworta1: 6:21am On Aug 07, 2019
Budex40:
In everything u do, KEEP RECORDING....!!!! It is the only weapon u have against dese Hoes. Its 2019 Bros. Stay safe...!!

REMEMBER COZA....!!!!!!!!!

We know u guys...once konji hammers u pple,sense leaves you totally...the cognitive domain of a guy relapses. Recorder KO Recorder NI!!!

Before leaving your house just pray to God for a good day and stop fornicating!
Re: Guys,let's Be Very Careful O. by mibrims: 7:05am On Aug 07, 2019
You are vry right OP but everything for this life na luck. I remember back then in sch in my lodge, a certain guy invited his gf frm Lagos to ogun. After sex marathon with her the girl started shouting that her eyes are turning her, the guy was scared and came out to call for help. We went in and even saw the girl naked. We poured water on her and prayed loudly. She woke up minutes later and left the next day instead of spending the weekend as planned with the guy who was an upcoming yahoo boi. The guy and i became friends frm that day and we kip in touch till date. He told me the gal died 2yrs later. My guy never blow via yahoo till now, after nysc he’s now doing an office job. Now imagine the gal had died in his custody back then. My guy na orphan sef.. Risky and crazy world
Re: Guys,let's Be Very Careful O. by mibrims: 7:09am On Aug 07, 2019
Back in sch too, a certain cult boi also doing yahoo then, invited olosho overnight as small money enter hand. Olosho died over night and the guy is in prison till now.... I’m so sure he’s innocent
Many gals na walking corpse. Let’s b careful ooo

2 Likes

Re: Guys,let's Be Very Careful O. by femmoy(m): 7:30am On Aug 07, 2019
I had a similar experience about 3-4 years ago,my then girlfriend fainted while we were making love in the middle of the night. I did everything I could to get her back to life being a first aider at work. when she finally came back to consciousness,she wanted to sleep back but I ensured she didn't,instead I held her in a conversation for up to 1hour.

since then I always engaged in short time bangs till I got married. even now I can't engage in an all night thing with a girl anymore.

life is too short and risky to be careless about. may God help us all.
Re: Guys,let's Be Very Careful O. by Rossycee(f): 10:44am On Aug 07, 2019
Samsimple:
Abstain from premarital sex. If na your wife ur worry go dey less
Loud it

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Please Shey Make I Nack Ham / Pretty Mortuary Attendant Sparks Reactions After Filming Herself At Mortuary / Should I Straff This Female Neighbor Who's Giving Me Green Lights.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.