Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

Man Caught In Bed With Another Man's Wife. See Slaps (Photos) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Caught In Bed With Another Man's Wife. See Slaps (Photos) (101844 Views)

My Parents Slapped Me For Dating A Crippled Man - Wife (Video) / My Facebook Friend Just Posted After Sex Photo Of Wife SEE / CAC Pastor Sleeps With Man's Wife And Tries Sleeping With Daughter (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Caught In Bed With Another Man's Wife. See Slaps (Photos) by Nobody: 10:40pm On Aug 06, 2019
buharified009:
All the people beating him should be arrested, did he rape her or drag her by the hair and forced himself on her. Lalasticlala come and see something o.

Africa is the land of hypocrisy
Re: Man Caught In Bed With Another Man's Wife. See Slaps (Photos) by matinos28(m): 10:41pm On Aug 06, 2019
As far as I can tell, its not a crime. I see two adults..
Re: Man Caught In Bed With Another Man's Wife. See Slaps (Photos) by Eaglefine(f): 10:42pm On Aug 06, 2019

Re: Man Caught In Bed With Another Man's Wife. See Slaps (Photos) by slimay(m): 10:43pm On Aug 06, 2019
beardedboy:

Guy, this is not an appropriate reply. This is someone's housewife not girlfriend.
Even if we're in 21st sextury, let's keep some decorum. This woman might get pregnant for the guy and lie to the husband that they are his children. This lineages will be mixed up and incest will be rampant.

Thanks my guardian
Re: Man Caught In Bed With Another Man's Wife. See Slaps (Photos) by DateMynd44(m): 10:43pm On Aug 06, 2019
Defenderalert:

Despite your predicament with your "STDs" you are still being so irresponsible. No wonder you caught four at a time. cheesy
did he really Post that?
Pls send the link pls
Re: Man Caught In Bed With Another Man's Wife. See Slaps (Photos) by Nobody: 10:45pm On Aug 06, 2019
Omoslim26:
As long as the woman was nt rape nd she is a full grown adult that opened her legs for d man the beaters should be jailed for this barbaric act
u wont see all these grammer to speak if na those rugged agbero street men u go dey sleep with their wives and im come arrange with im boys to allign ur matter.nigeria dat is lawless na im u wan go dey report assault after u don sleep wit person wife and im husband come attack u.best u just tell d married woman off and have ur fun wit d single girls around.
Re: Man Caught In Bed With Another Man's Wife. See Slaps (Photos) by Omoslim26: 11:02pm On Aug 06, 2019
lefulefu:
u wont see all these grammer to speak if na those rugged agbero street men u go dey sleep with their wives and im come arrange with im boys to allign ur matter.nigeria dat is lawless na im u wan go dey report assault after u don sleep wit person wife and im husband come attack u.best u just tell d married woman off and have ur fun wit d single girls around.

oga ade gbe enu e the wife is an harlot have you asked yourself this que
what if the woman lied to be single. To me they are two adults that had sex bt crazy Nigerians wont see that
Re: Man Caught In Bed With Another Man's Wife. See Slaps (Photos) by Maski87: 11:06pm On Aug 06, 2019
Walahi,if you set this kind of trap in Nigeria it will catch a lot of men
Re: Man Caught In Bed With Another Man's Wife. See Slaps (Photos) by Nobody: 11:07pm On Aug 06, 2019
Omoslim26:

oga ade gbe enu e the wife is an harlot have you asked yourself this que
what if the woman lied to be single. To me they are two adults that had sex bt crazy Nigerians wont see that
u can argue this in a civilised country but then understand that nigeria is not a civilised country.its best when u see impending trouble u just avoid it. married women are impending disasterrs about to happen so if u see urself about to get into an uncomfortable situation with a married lady u just quietly withdraw from her oo b4 temptation sets in an kasala bust on ur head o.
Re: Man Caught In Bed With Another Man's Wife. See Slaps (Photos) by Nobody: 11:08pm On Aug 06, 2019
Maski87:
Walahi,if you set this kind of trap in Nigeria it will catch a lot of men
e no go catch me
Re: Man Caught In Bed With Another Man's Wife. See Slaps (Photos) by Omoslim26: 11:20pm On Aug 06, 2019
lefulefu:
u can argue this in a civilised country but then understand that nigeria is not a civilised country.its best when u see impending trouble u just avoid it. married women are impending disasterrs about to happen so if u see urself about to get into an uncomfortable situation with a married lady u just quietly withdraw from her oo b4 temptation sets in an kasala bust on ur head o.

ok mogbo ti e nw ans my question
what if she lied to the man that she is single nd searching?
Re: Man Caught In Bed With Another Man's Wife. See Slaps (Photos) by street2view: 11:24pm On Aug 06, 2019
Re: Man Caught In Bed With Another Man's Wife. See Slaps (Photos) by Nobody: 11:25pm On Aug 06, 2019
Omoslim26:

ok mogbo ti e nw ans my question
what if she lied to the man that she is single nd searching?
then he has to accept what comes his way.as for me thank God for sixth sense cos when a lady who is married tells me she is single i can easily know she is married or single cos my instinct helps me to detect a marrried woman and wen i know i give her a very wide berth.
Re: Man Caught In Bed With Another Man's Wife. See Slaps (Photos) by Omoslim26: 11:30pm On Aug 06, 2019
lefulefu:
then he has to accept what comes his way.as for me thank God for sixth sense cos when a lady who is married tells me she is single i can easily know she is married or single cos my instinct helps me to detect a marrried woman and wen i know i give her a very wide berth.

ok thank God for your sharp instinct but pray you do nt meet a naturally deceptive woman
Re: Man Caught In Bed With Another Man's Wife. See Slaps (Photos) by Blackwhale222(m): 11:36pm On Aug 06, 2019
Beating the man is wrong, if the sex was in the man's house.
Re: Man Caught In Bed With Another Man's Wife. See Slaps (Photos) by Teeyin(m): 11:36pm On Aug 06, 2019
ExAngel007:
what a world
Hi Angel
Re: Man Caught In Bed With Another Man's Wife. See Slaps (Photos) by Nobody: 11:43pm On Aug 06, 2019
Omoslim26:

ok thank God for your sharp instinct but pray you do nt meet a naturally deceptive woman
i can read deceptive ppl through an through cheesy
Re: Man Caught In Bed With Another Man's Wife. See Slaps (Photos) by Omoslim26: 11:51pm On Aug 06, 2019
lefulefu:
i can read deceptive ppl through an through cheesy

ok oo happy reading nd merry through nd through

1 Like

Re: Man Caught In Bed With Another Man's Wife. See Slaps (Photos) by boyency: 11:53pm On Aug 06, 2019
What a world,if you know you know
Re: Man Caught In Bed With Another Man's Wife. See Slaps (Photos) by Nobody: 12:04am On Aug 07, 2019
-
Re: Man Caught In Bed With Another Man's Wife. See Slaps (Photos) by Johnaldo123(m): 12:28am On Aug 07, 2019
Nigeria will neva change
There are more prostitute outside there
Sleeping with anoder man wife is nw a habit
Re: Man Caught In Bed With Another Man's Wife. See Slaps (Photos) by henribj(m): 2:31am On Aug 07, 2019
I think it's a set up on the man.
The man is wearing a wedding ring, could mean the woman is single and the daughter of a neighbor or someone in the neighborhood or she might also be married, but like I said it all seems like a plan to set up the man for not minding his business.
#justsaying
Re: Man Caught In Bed With Another Man's Wife. See Slaps (Photos) by babeosisi: 2:59am On Aug 07, 2019
What are they beating him for?
Re: Man Caught In Bed With Another Man's Wife. See Slaps (Photos) by dotedote: 3:20am On Aug 07, 2019
Why he alone ?

Sirchef:
Useless man and useless woman. He should be taken to military Barack for some rounds of slap. When he return and look woman na man face he go dey see. Stupid he goat.
Re: Man Caught In Bed With Another Man's Wife. See Slaps (Photos) by seangy4konji: 3:45am On Aug 07, 2019
We take law into hands...

Was she raped 2 adults
Re: Man Caught In Bed With Another Man's Wife. See Slaps (Photos) by oneTIMEman(m): 5:23am On Aug 07, 2019
...and one married woman is still asking me out, God have mercy.
Re: Man Caught In Bed With Another Man's Wife. See Slaps (Photos) by oneTIMEman(m): 5:25am On Aug 07, 2019
Teeyin:
Hi Angel
amadioha suppose visit you
Re: Man Caught In Bed With Another Man's Wife. See Slaps (Photos) by pekisdgee(m): 5:57am On Aug 07, 2019
see set up
Re: Man Caught In Bed With Another Man's Wife. See Slaps (Photos) by Nobody: 6:15am On Aug 07, 2019
buharified009:
All the people beating him should be arrested, did he rape her or drag her by the hair and forced himself on her. Lalasticlala come and see something o.
Lastime i checked, adultry like rape is still a criminal offence in nigeria
Re: Man Caught In Bed With Another Man's Wife. See Slaps (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 6:24am On Aug 07, 2019
buharified009:
you dey call lalasticlala you no see sey the guy resemble lalasticlala?
Re: Man Caught In Bed With Another Man's Wife. See Slaps (Photos) by bewla(m): 6:38am On Aug 07, 2019
qualityovenbake:
Hope him receive Bitterlemon. Nonsense
What happen to the woman who invited him in

mallam mugu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What's The Most Extreme Measure You Have Taken So You Could Avoid Having Sex? / Magun: Man Stuck In A Married Woman During Sex In Ogun / Igbo Love Messages

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.