Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,215 members, 7,953,799 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:48 AM

Man Caught In Bed With Another Man's Wife. See Slaps (Photos) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Caught In Bed With Another Man's Wife. See Slaps (Photos) (102125 Views)

Man Surprised His Girlfriend With A Portrait Of Her In Bed With Another Man / My Parents Slapped Me For Dating A Crippled Man - Wife (Video) / CAC Pastor Sleeps With Man's Wife And Tries Sleeping With Daughter (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Caught In Bed With Another Man's Wife. See Slaps (Photos) by SavageResponse(m): 6:39am On Aug 07, 2019
ALEXANDER51:
Those way dey support this act una do well oo....what ever is morally wrong is morally wrong...

The fact that something is morally wrong does not necessarily make it a crime!
Re: Man Caught In Bed With Another Man's Wife. See Slaps (Photos) by PapaAdanna: 6:58am On Aug 07, 2019
In my own humble submission

That woman is up to the age of consent and she wasn't RAPED to the best of my knowledge

I will advise that the husband should concentrate more on dealing with the wife and not the supposed concubine.

I will advice any guy... If a woman cheats on you, never accept any form of apology because women cheat because of loss of interest in their partner and a developed love interest on another person.
A cheating wife can easily kill a husband out of hatred.

Men cheat simply for adventure and they know where their heart belong.
Re: Man Caught In Bed With Another Man's Wife. See Slaps (Photos) by sylve11: 7:16am On Aug 07, 2019
Celebrityblog:

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/08/video-see-what-they-did-to-this-man-and.html?m=1

them don drop blog link wey selected internet service provider go fit open again. yeye. undecided cool
Re: Man Caught In Bed With Another Man's Wife. See Slaps (Photos) by deltateam: 7:24am On Aug 07, 2019
IMASTEX:
If she isn't possess. It is either she isn't getting enough care financially or not getting enough sexually. For the formal two. Go and sort it out. But for the later. We can help you with natural tea that will totally correct premature release, weak attention, low libido, too much delays in getting ready for multiple action. SURE MEN HERBAL TEA has zero side effects. See profile for details.

You can WhatsApp: Zero-8-Zero-53363999.

Have you heard the word nymphomaniac? I doubt. Now go and drink your natural tea.
Re: Man Caught In Bed With Another Man's Wife. See Slaps (Photos) by sylve11: 7:33am On Aug 07, 2019
deltateam:

Have you heard the word nymphomaniac? I doubt. Now go and drink your natural tea.

or you give him slim tea. grin grin cool
Re: Man Caught In Bed With Another Man's Wife. See Slaps (Photos) by rodshafas87(m): 7:39am On Aug 07, 2019
Wetin dey dia, No be 2 jst give her 1 or 2 rank n he is off, who's knw if it's not d first time, 99th days 4 a Thief.....
Re: Man Caught In Bed With Another Man's Wife. See Slaps (Photos) by uuzba(m): 8:20am On Aug 07, 2019
MrBrownJay1:
Yet the foolish husband didn't beat and slap his wh0ring wife.....ok o!
Hmm be careful.
If he slap him wife now, the woman will claim assult and broken marriage. Then sleep more with the other man.
Na so woman things dey be. Upsidedown.
Re: Man Caught In Bed With Another Man's Wife. See Slaps (Photos) by Emmymarvel(m): 10:32am On Aug 07, 2019
U are a fool... and only fools see sex with a consented adult as a crime n dime it fit to beat him up. He hasnt committed any crime. In a sane country every single person who beat him up will end up in jail for battery n assualt as well as attempted murder. If u cant satisfy n keep your woman dont take d anger out on a fellow man.
Re: Man Caught In Bed With Another Man's Wife. See Slaps (Photos) by Emmymarvel(m): 10:34am On Aug 07, 2019
Pls tell them biko.
SavageResponse:

The fact that something is morally wrong does not necessarily make it a crime!
Re: Man Caught In Bed With Another Man's Wife. See Slaps (Photos) by Nobody: 12:31pm On Aug 07, 2019
Was he raping her?
Re: Man Caught In Bed With Another Man's Wife. See Slaps (Photos) by bbamusa: 1:19pm On Aug 07, 2019
qualityovenbake:
Hope him receive Bitterlemon. Nonsense
never mind, na Herdsmen send am...
Re: Man Caught In Bed With Another Man's Wife. See Slaps (Photos) by IMASTEX: 1:39pm On Aug 07, 2019
deltateam:

Have you heard of the word low libido? I doubt. Now that is the more reason the man need to improve on his sexual prowess to meet his wife's sexual demands which is her due right. Or you would rather she get circumcised by totally removing her clitoris to reduce her sexual urge?!
Re: Man Caught In Bed With Another Man's Wife. See Slaps (Photos) by Dshocker(m): 8:28am On Aug 10, 2019
obembet:
Blame the woman. Not the man..

Madam both of them should be blame,if am the husband;i will kill the man and face jail term
Re: Man Caught In Bed With Another Man's Wife. See Slaps (Photos) by obembet(f): 8:57am On Aug 10, 2019
Dshocker:

Madam both of them should be blame,if am the husband;i will kill the man and face jail term

Then u will not make heaven
Re: Man Caught In Bed With Another Man's Wife. See Slaps (Photos) by Diamond23(f): 9:19am On Aug 10, 2019
Defenderalert:

Despite your predicament with your "STDs" you are still being so irresponsible. No wonder you caught four at a time. cheesy
wicket sombori grin grin grin
Just made me remember d post although didn’t know he wz d one grin
Re: Man Caught In Bed With Another Man's Wife. See Slaps (Photos) by Dshocker(m): 11:02am On Aug 10, 2019
obembet:

Then u will not make heaven

Up until now,only few persons from the bible has made heaven...Making heaven is the most difficult thing anybody could achieve here on earth,my sister pray you making heaven,for only the sinssss you have committed in the last one hour,not to talk of the previous ones you've committed,nor the ones you will still commit in the future.....My sister you are going to hell
Re: Man Caught In Bed With Another Man's Wife. See Slaps (Photos) by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 11:48pm On Feb 24, 2020
This is assault!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

She Masturbate A Lot And Its Worrisome / Busty Nigerian Ladies Recount How Men Stare At Them & Nasty Experiences / A Man Died In The House Of His Side Chick During Sex In Delta (Video, Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.