Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,699 members, 7,959,135 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 11:18 AM

The Faces Of Notable Nigerians That Protested Against GEJ (Throwback Photos) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Faces Of Notable Nigerians That Protested Against GEJ (Throwback Photos) (60226 Views)

Women In Finland Protested Against Men Marrying Only One Wife / Coronavirus: Buharis Aide Shamed As Twitter User Digs Up His Tweet Against GEJ / After Four Years; Northerners Are Regretting Voting Against GEJ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Re: The Faces Of Notable Nigerians That Protested Against GEJ (Throwback Photos) by amuwo1980: 1:55am On Dec 31, 2019
gurunlocker:

Read what you wrote and ask yourself if you are making sense.

The point is then, you can protest without any issues of getting killed. It wasn't a treasonable offence if you do (I hope you can see Buhari also protesting).

But now under Buhari, you dare not protest unless you want to get killed. Those who do raise their voice under GEJ can't even speak now or they speak and later deny for the fear of getting detained.
R.c
That's a bot u responding to cos no normal human thinks this way
Re: The Faces Of Notable Nigerians That Protested Against GEJ (Throwback Photos) by Obiobidgbo14: 2:13am On Dec 31, 2019
You know Nigerians are cowards & hypocrites.The greatest gift of democracy is freedom as far it is being exercised under the armpit of the law.We were sold out but the rain is beating everybody
Re: The Faces Of Notable Nigerians That Protested Against GEJ (Throwback Photos) by Euegene100001: 2:48am On Dec 31, 2019
I don’t stay ur nairaland reading what I can’t change I work for my money .Na ur papa mumu
RxSameer:
oboi u be mumu oooh is it now u are seeing d message n u even replied bk nonsense n lazy youth

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Halliburton: Fayose Justifies Claim Of Buhari Wife’s Involvement! Pictures / Reno Omokri Reacts To Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation Against COZA Pastor, Biodun / Gang-Rape Tweet: Bello El-Rufai Apologises For Indecent Tweets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.