Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,224 members, 7,822,146 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:19 AM

Cost Of Rent In Ekiti State Nigeria - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Cost Of Rent In Ekiti State Nigeria (19189 Views)

Cost Of Rent In Akwa Ibom State Nigeria| Cotenant.ng / Cost Of Rent Around Abuja|Co-tenant / Cost Of Rent Around Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cost Of Rent In Ekiti State Nigeria by chloride6: 5:50pm On Aug 06, 2019
Abalado:
This is fake, I live in Ado ekiti GRA and am paying 350k per year for the two bedroom am using, so u didn't put that and most of the analysis here is true sha but not all

This is fake but most of the analysis is true?

Isnt that conflicting?

3 Likes

Re: Cost Of Rent In Ekiti State Nigeria by Citytrend: 5:50pm On Aug 06, 2019
raymondedesiri:
can I see a sample?
See my Signature for my WhatsApp link
Re: Cost Of Rent In Ekiti State Nigeria by CotenantNIG: 5:51pm On Aug 06, 2019
chloride6:

This is fake but most of the analysis is true?

Isnt that conflicting?

most nigerians are always in a hurry to comment

1 Like

Re: Cost Of Rent In Ekiti State Nigeria by kayusely70(m): 5:53pm On Aug 06, 2019
The state now has a federal university at Oye-ekiti.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of Rent In Ekiti State Nigeria by oneman2k7: 5:54pm On Aug 06, 2019
Ekiti d precious state
Re: Cost Of Rent In Ekiti State Nigeria by Virginkpekus(f): 6:01pm On Aug 06, 2019
grin chai
Re: Cost Of Rent In Ekiti State Nigeria by Danwakae(m): 6:02pm On Aug 06, 2019
Dottore:
This goes a long way to show that there's very high level of poverty in Ekiti State

Shut up...it's a national issue..the OP didn't do much work in his enquiring...he only sample two LGAs of Ado LGA and Ikere LGA, and he fails to give a proper description on the type of appartment in the LGAs...

Other LGAs in ekiti are less expansive...even in Ado Ekiti , a place like New iyin, GRA extension , house are very cheap there , the cost of living in ekiti is cheap but most indigenes are in Lagos claiming ownership, same to other South West states....

Taraba still remain the cheapest mostly LAO...where u can even use the money for house in ekiti to buy land and starts building.
Re: Cost Of Rent In Ekiti State Nigeria by bjbjbj: 6:02pm On Aug 06, 2019
No.
Re: Cost Of Rent In Ekiti State Nigeria by Bbbwings: 6:08pm On Aug 06, 2019
Seun
Where is mynd44?
Look at the first ten comments on this thread
Oya tell me do they make sense

Three are for adverts
One is a troll commenting twice.
Another quoted the whole article just to give a one line response
Another one is looking for views on his YouTube page

3 Likes

Re: Cost Of Rent In Ekiti State Nigeria by dotunbidemi: 6:09pm On Aug 06, 2019
WIZGUY69:
Fountain of knowledge.
My state..
A force to reckon with in the nearest future.
well said my Blooda
Re: Cost Of Rent In Ekiti State Nigeria by naijaboy756: 6:09pm On Aug 06, 2019
Jefferyhi86:
Wetin dis pple do you.. Lol. Pls share ur experience
Dem no fit do me anything.... I sabi them format...

Just that it is sooooo annoying how people will openly want to scam others

1 Like

Re: Cost Of Rent In Ekiti State Nigeria by 01mcfadden(m): 6:12pm On Aug 06, 2019
chloride6:

He explicitly said 2 bedroom

They will not read to understand now, they only read to argue.
Re: Cost Of Rent In Ekiti State Nigeria by Jsst: 6:13pm On Aug 06, 2019
Quite affordable.

ATTENTION!!! GET JOBS IN CONSTRUCTION & ENGINEERING
Are you an artisan (welder, carpenter, painter, mechanic etc) or professional(Engineer, Architect, Surveyor etc)? Looking for new jobs or clients in Construction, housing, Oil and Gas, and engineering.
Register on KonstructApp, and you will be connected to clients fast. Register Here>>https://blnk.in/XyUQky
Re: Cost Of Rent In Ekiti State Nigeria by geok12(f): 6:16pm On Aug 06, 2019
What about ekute area
Re: Cost Of Rent In Ekiti State Nigeria by lilrel(m): 6:31pm On Aug 06, 2019
Abalado:
This is fake, I live in Ado ekiti GRA and am paying 350k per year for the two bedroom am using, so u didn't put that and most of the analysis here is true sha but not all
Must you comment?.This is fake...most of the analysis here is true sha blablabla.Confucius!.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of Rent In Ekiti State Nigeria by Danwakae(m): 6:35pm On Aug 06, 2019
Infinityk:

I'm an ekiti person, same with my family,we've never for once in our lives claim Lagos
I'm sure u are an illiterate ipob youth
Ekiti has the highest literacy rate in sw Nigeria
Ekiti has one of the lowest poverty rate in Nigeria same with osun
U can go to Google to confirm
U think big big houses only means someone is rich
All these dumb Igbos self

You just confirmed what I said about ekiti people in Lagos, u have sold ur soul to Baba Tinubu...indigenes living in ekiti have no issues with iPod or arewa, or middle belt people, they r the most friendly and hospitality people in the south west...I stayed in ekiti for two yrs...and it's so unfortunate to disappointe u that I'm a proud lao guy in Taraba state...u r not an indigenes of ekiti, I can bet anything about that, u call iPod dumb people and forget that they owns bank road and most part of adebayo in Ado because u r a child of hate claiming ekiti indigenes....

bastard bawan bawa...

1 Like

Re: Cost Of Rent In Ekiti State Nigeria by PeaceNexus(m): 6:59pm On Aug 06, 2019
That's wonderful. The most expensive flat is about the cost of a good one room self contained here in PH, depending on the area though. Its a good one
CotenantNIG:
Cost Of Rent in Ekiti State Nigeria

I really like ekiti because of the hills surrounding it

Ado-Ekiti is known as the capital city of Ekiti state, Nigeria, The city is located in south west Nigeria The people of Ado Ekiti are mainly of the Ekiti sub-ethnic group of the Yoruba
Ado-Ekiti City has a State owned University - the University of Ado Ekiti now Ekiti State University, Ado-Ekiti, a privately owned University - the Afe Babalola University, Ado-Ekiti, a Polytechnic - the Federal Polytechnic, Ado-Ekiti, two local television and radio stations, - NTA Ado Ekiti, Ekiti State Television (BSES), Radio Ekiti, Progress FM Ado Ekiti

Tremendous development took place in the cultivation of economic crops, cultivation and collection of forest products such as kolanut (cola acuminata, Obi abata and cola nitida, gbanja) and oil palm produce, commerce and trade, Much of the impetus of all these came initially from Mr. Isaac Itamuboni (later Babamuboni) and a number of early Christians from Lagos, Abeokuta and Ibadan

These men introduced the cultivation of cocoa, maize, brown cocoyam etc to Ekiti. Wage earning labourers from parts of Ekiti who went to work in Ondo, Ijebu and Ife boosted the cultivation of these economic trees.

We are using 2 bedroom apartments to write this

Ikere

The average price of flats for rent is ₦80,000 per year. The most expensive flat costs ₦130,000 per year while the cheapest cost ₦30,000 per year

NTA

The average price of flats for rent is ₦150,000 per year. The most expensive flat costs ₦250,000 per year while the cheapest cost ₦70,000 per year

Ajebandele quarters

The average price of flats for rent is ₦100,000 per year. The most expensive flat costs ₦200,000 per year while the cheapest cost ₦80,000 per year

Basiri

The average price of flats for rent is ₦120,000 per year. The most expensive flat costs ₦170,000 per year while the cheapest cost ₦90,000 per year

Ado Local government area

The average price of flats for rent is ₦170,000 per year. The most expensive flat costs ₦300,000 per year while the cheapest cost ₦120,000 per year

Adehun

The average price of flats for rent is ₦200,000 per year. The most expensive flat costs ₦250,000 per year while the cheapest cost ₦150,000 per year

Poly Road

The average price of flats for rent is ₦200,000 per year. The most expensive flat costs ₦300,000 per year while the cheapest cost ₦150,000 per year

Federal housing Estate

The average price of flats for rent is ₦200,000 per year. The most expensive flat costs ₦250,000 per year while the cheapest cost ₦150,000 per year

Olujoda

EKSU School Gate

The average price of flats for rent is

Source

i dont guarantee this are the real price but estimate

Add yours too
Thanks

Re: Cost Of Rent In Ekiti State Nigeria by Danwakae(m): 7:00pm On Aug 06, 2019
Infinityk:

Ehn ehn!
So u are from taraba
I used to feel pity for u guys because of Fulani
But now,I go dey look
Igbos own bank road?
Lol,most of the mall in Igbo land,and the biggest mall in Enugu are owned by Yorubas
Big big properties in port Harcourt are owned by Yorubas, go to akwa ibom,and see Yorubas there also
See, I'm from ekiti,a Christian
I don't like tinubu, in fact i detest him
I live IIn Ogun state
I don't like PDP or APC
So never in your miserable life disrespect Yorubas from any state
Every Yorubas have their choice, they can do what they like,but if u judge them,then u are an hypocrite like igbos
Yes Yorubas can claim Lagos,because the state is basically run by Yorubas
im sure its the igbos that are giving u guys guts abi
I don't blame u,Yorubas too themselves put themselves in this situation to b mocked by a minority

I didn't insult any tribe, I only praise ekiti indigenes base on my experience in the south west, and u have confirmed to me that u don't live in ekiti that's y u have that bad behaviour unlike the good people of Ekiti...I am a real Muslim from Lao Taraba state...Ekiti and Ondo state is the best place to live in, and maybe lagos(but too expensive)....I have never been to the south east before but the south south and I'm sure u lied about PH , the hausa's mostly my daddy from Taraba state, Gen. TY Danjuma owns most Biggie's in PH and not yorubas, tho, Fadeyi is trying but he is completely broke...pls stop those tribal nonsense, I like the Igbos for their industrous gift, I love the yorubas mostly the ekitis for their calmnes and more educated and enlightened..but the truth is that some of the leaders r tribalistic are diabolical mostly those that are not from Ekiti and Ondo states reapectively

1 Like

Re: Cost Of Rent In Ekiti State Nigeria by kellyboo: 7:36pm On Aug 06, 2019
Hello!
Kindly check my signature for irresistible power backup system with juicy prices.
Thank me later.
Re: Cost Of Rent In Ekiti State Nigeria by Danwakae(m): 7:38pm On Aug 06, 2019
Infinityk:

Are u saying Yorubas don't own any properties in pH?
U do know there are more Yorubas in pH than in entire igbo land
Even an igbo on nairaland once confirmed it
I know igbos have industries
Are u saying Yorubas don't have industries?
Do u know Samuel adedoyin of doyin group?
Do u even know honnywell group that produce noodles oil flour wheat semo and so many things
And who is ty danjuma?
Lol,that one is a small boy compared to obasanjo and tinubu
If u go to Abidjan In ivory coast, there is a market Yorubas dominate
There is an high real estate area that most of the skyscrapers is owned by obasanjo and ibb
Don't let me talk about tinubu
D real koko is never Insult Yorubas, if u don't, I won't attack u
Also it's funny u are defending igbos seeing you are a Muslim
The same religion u belong to that igbos hate, u do know igbos hate Yorubas Muslims
Well,what concern me

You are not a straight forward person, qout me where I insulted any tribe ...I will only do if u insults.my own tribe hausa...U had first said u will ve no pity for me because fulani kill us, u r wrong, stop.generally people, no doubt the Fulanis have been infiltrated, but there r many good fulanis that are living peacefully with everybody, some are even Christians so those christains hating fulanis r confused...Igbos ve good people living in my villa here in Lao, so also other tribe..

I can only brag about my own money but not that of my kinsmen, the likes of Dangote, Ibeto, Abdusamad, Dandata, Chachangi...what effects r they to our people who r suffering here in the north ??, I only try to correct u because I have been to PH and I observed that the OIL MONEY GUYS OWNS IT....just like the Dapo Abiodun(Gov. Ogun) Abdulrazak(Gov. Kwara) , Making(Gov. Oyo), these r big guys, billionaires in the oil and gas industry, and what r their effect on the poor masses in the south west ....may Allah help me to observe my sallat and pay my zakat in other to take the poor from the street not to be boastfull...Inasmuch as they r good people among the yorubas , they r also bad people same to other tribes, so stop those nonsnses.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of Rent In Ekiti State Nigeria by Danwakae(m): 7:50pm On Aug 06, 2019
Infinityk:

I sometimes pray to b in tinubu shoes, or be a billionaire
I would transform Yoruba land
But dumb people are in power

That's ALLAH'S will not your power...

Same thing Baba Tinubu said when he was like u.

Allah is most sufficient...You cannot do it yourself.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of Rent In Ekiti State Nigeria by engrchykae(m): 9:34pm On Aug 06, 2019
CotenantNIG:
Cost Of Rent in Ekiti State Nigeria

I really like ekiti because of the hills surrounding it

Ado-Ekiti is known as the capital city of Ekiti state, Nigeria, The city is located in south west Nigeria The people of Ado Ekiti are mainly of the Ekiti sub-ethnic group of the Yoruba
Ado-Ekiti City has a State owned University - the University of Ado Ekiti now Ekiti State University, Ado-Ekiti, a privately owned University - the Afe Babalola University, Ado-Ekiti, a Polytechnic - the Federal Polytechnic, Ado-Ekiti, two local television and radio stations, - NTA Ado Ekiti, Ekiti State Television (BSES), Radio Ekiti, Progress FM Ado Ekiti

Tremendous development took place in the cultivation of economic crops, cultivation and collection of forest products such as kolanut (cola acuminata, Obi abata and cola nitida, gbanja) and oil palm produce, commerce and trade, Much of the impetus of all these came initially from Mr. Isaac Itamuboni (later Babamuboni) and a number of early Christians from Lagos, Abeokuta and Ibadan

These men introduced the cultivation of cocoa, maize, brown cocoyam etc to Ekiti. Wage earning labourers from parts of Ekiti who went to work in Ondo, Ijebu and Ife boosted the cultivation of these economic trees.

We are using 2 bedroom apartments to write this

Ikere

The average price of flats for rent is ₦80,000 per year. The most expensive flat costs ₦130,000 per year while the cheapest cost ₦30,000 per year

NTA

The average price of flats for rent is ₦150,000 per year. The most expensive flat costs ₦250,000 per year while the cheapest cost ₦70,000 per year

Ajebandele quarters

The average price of flats for rent is ₦100,000 per year. The most expensive flat costs ₦200,000 per year while the cheapest cost ₦80,000 per year

Basiri

The average price of flats for rent is ₦120,000 per year. The most expensive flat costs ₦170,000 per year while the cheapest cost ₦90,000 per year

Ado Local government area

The average price of flats for rent is ₦170,000 per year. The most expensive flat costs ₦300,000 per year while the cheapest cost ₦120,000 per year

Adehun

Poly Road

The average price of flats for rent is ₦200,000 per year. The most expensive flat costs ₦300,000 per year while the cheapest cost ₦150,000 per year

Federal housing Estate

Olujoda

EKSU School Gate

The average price of flats for rent is

Source

i dont guarantee this are the real price but estimate

Add yours too
Thanks

why not be plain and tell us that your government need developers to come en masse to develop Ekiti so that it will be like lagos and ogun ?
Re: Cost Of Rent In Ekiti State Nigeria by Funkybabee(f): 10:16pm On Aug 06, 2019
Dottore:
This goes a long way to show that there's very high level of poverty in Ekiti State

you also is talking, calling a standard living area a poverty place. pls where did u want me to start, shey from your mothers breeding like rat with no plan for the future of the kids which makes them to litters everywhere in my region working tireless everyday for surviving ni or don't let me talk self
Re: Cost Of Rent In Ekiti State Nigeria by OlawaleBammie: 11:46pm On Aug 06, 2019
Suspect33:
of all the states in Nigeria, EKITI?? grin grin
u don drink ur usual kainkain again.

Re: Cost Of Rent In Ekiti State Nigeria by mrstevenwa: 12:42am On Aug 07, 2019
Cost of a 3 bedroom flat in onitsha anything in Awada area is between #170,000>#220,000...either in 4 storey building or 5 storey... +agent fee of about #50k
Funny enough, you can sublet the rooms if you like in as much you don't owe when due.
Re: Cost Of Rent In Ekiti State Nigeria by Dstar434(m): 5:52am On Aug 07, 2019
Abalado:

So how is it fake when you later admitted its true

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cost Of Renting Short-let Apartments In Lagos | Co-tenant / Advantages Of Using Cement Boards When Building / What's The Labour Cost Of Plastering A Three Bedroom Flat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.