Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,465 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:44 PM

Cost Of Rent In Ekiti State Nigeria - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Cost Of Rent In Ekiti State Nigeria (19147 Views)

Cost Of Rent In Akwa Ibom State Nigeria| Cotenant.ng / Cost Of Rent Around Abuja|Co-tenant / Cost Of Rent Around Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cost Of Rent In Ekiti State Nigeria by Dstar434(m): 6:00am On Aug 07, 2019
Dottore:
This goes a long way to show that there's very high level of poverty in Ekiti State

Man go and sit down. Its not our fault after all that you and your family are suffering from financial turbulence.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of Rent In Ekiti State Nigeria by HeyCorleone(m): 7:42am On Aug 07, 2019
bravesoul247:
I tried all networks to browse but I hit rock solid cos they sapped data like water. Until I stumbled upon this airtel Binge Plan. Super sleek and affordable

You keep doing this everytime. Have you no shame?

1 Like

Re: Cost Of Rent In Ekiti State Nigeria by HeyCorleone(m): 7:44am On Aug 07, 2019
Boombaby:
I school at Ado and pay 200k for a small two bedroom flat although it is well built. Hass water and tiles.

I seriously doubt your prices

Is it cheaper or more expensive?
Re: Cost Of Rent In Ekiti State Nigeria by bravesoul247(m): 1:56am On Aug 08, 2019
HeyCorleone:

You keep doing this everytime. Have you no shame?
what do I do every time and what shame exactly?
Re: Cost Of Rent In Ekiti State Nigeria by Jefferyhi86(m): 8:04pm On Aug 09, 2019
So sad thou.. Wat pains me is that de openly placed advert
naijaboy756:
Dem no fit do me anything.... I sabi them format...

Just that it is sooooo annoying how people will openly want to scam others
Re: Cost Of Rent In Ekiti State Nigeria by PeaceNexus(m): 12:10am On Aug 12, 2019
Bro I already have my MSc. My PhD isn't going to be in Africa.. So you have to quote the right people.
nigeriaschoolne:

Get ready for your future. It begins with the decisions you make today. The Afe Babalola University, Ado-Ekiti – Ekiti State is ready for her new intake and you might just be the one remaining. Get the necessary information needed to create the kind of life you desire by joining the train of future leaders. Get all the necessary information here https://www.nigeriaschoolnews.ng/abuad-admission-list/ This post is brought to you by https://www.nigeriaschoolnews.ng

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Prepaid Meter: How Do I Handle This With My Landlord? / When Last Did You Use Your Dinning Table At Home? / Cost Of Renting Short-let Apartments In Lagos | Co-tenant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.