Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:40 PM

Never In My Life Will I Fall In Love Again - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Never In My Life Will I Fall In Love Again (514 Views)

I Fall In Love Before I Realized Her Past Life, Now Am Confused / How I Fall In Love With This Nairaland Pretty Lady / This Young Couple's Prewedding Photo Will Make You Fall In Love Again (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Never In My Life Will I Fall In Love Again by IamPlato(m): 4:03pm On Aug 06, 2019
As If You Are In Control Of Your Falling In Love...

Falling In Love Is Like Accident, it Happens When You Dont Expect It. Everybody Is Vulnerable To Love, you Can Not Build A Shield Against It.

Men And Women Keep Saying They Will Never Fall In love Again; when You Finally Fall In Love Again Will You Come and Tell Us?

Abeg Enough Of This Your Heart Break thing. You Are Not The One Talking But The Emotional Damage. When Your Head Correct You Will Go Out Again For love.

Watch The Movie "That Awkward Moment". Three Friends Decided To Be Players but Unfortunately They Fell In Love And began Lying To Themselves That They Were Not In Love.

Love Is Smarter Than You; the Only Thing That Can Happen Is You Moving On and Finding Someone Better
Re: Never In My Life Will I Fall In Love Again by donbachi(m): 4:54pm On Aug 06, 2019
Just like "while we were yet sinners christ died for us"..what an unending love.
Re: Never In My Life Will I Fall In Love Again by IamPlato(m): 5:38pm On Aug 06, 2019
Hmmm

(1) (Reply)

IT / What I Did For Money Before Joining Big Brother – Mercy Opens Up / Teach Us, So We Don't Lose Our Ladies Soon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.