Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,852 members, 7,813,908 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:12 PM

Advice Needed. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice Needed. (1608 Views)

My Encounter With A Slay Queen (bad Boy Advice Needed) / Advice Needed.. Should I Quit Or Remain In This Kind Of Relationship / My Girlfriend Lied To Me About Being Pregnant. Advice Needed Please!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice Needed. by Twistedadult(m): 6:05pm On Aug 06, 2019
Good evening everyone. I'm a Male adult in my early thirties and I reside in one of the south eastern states. I'm single and the nature of my business doesn't really give me time to meet ladies physically. I registered on inmessage about 6 months ago just find a quick lay. A girl's picture there caught my attention and I messaged her for us to hookup. After that, I got interested on the girl and we became friends. She comes to my house often and helps me cook and clean the house and also do the do. I do give her money as well and she rejects the money sometimes. Recently she told me she likes me.and would want us to date. She is also a graduate from one of the south eastern university. She said she met me barely two weeks of joining inmessage and she has gotten of the platform because she has found out it's of no use to her as there are lots of risks involved. I am confused right now as I don't know if she is really neon honest with me. She is cool and friendly and I wouldn't mind giving her a chance if she is really being honest. What do you think about the entire scenario? If you were in my shoes, what would you do? Thanks
Re: Advice Needed. by Pubichairs(m): 6:16pm On Aug 06, 2019
okay
Re: Advice Needed. by Lonestar124: 7:10pm On Aug 06, 2019
She might be an unravel runs girls like many ladies out there, we have some here also in nairaland but that does not mean they will not make good wife, they're just enjoying thier gender opportunity.....You know what you want in a woman, search for it in her, you may not get all you want but accepting someone the way they are is a sign of maturity.

Many men married prostitute unknown to them but they are living happily.......The quest for fast money is what is pushing many girls in prostitution.

She is not desperate, she is noble woman that know how to get what she want.

Think well and make good out of bad, she may be the prospective wife.

8 Likes

Re: Advice Needed. by 2dice01: 7:13pm On Aug 06, 2019
i Just started this shí last ²weeks cheesy
Same format they use on any potential available retirement Maga

a wise rapper once said
why give a bítch your heart when she rather have a Purse

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Advice Needed. by CosmicPhoenix: 7:14pm On Aug 06, 2019
i cannot be in your shoes because we dont have the same shoe size

Re: Advice Needed. by Twistedadult(m): 7:31pm On Aug 06, 2019
Lonestar124:
She might be an unravel runs girls like many ladies out there, we have some here also in nairaland but that does not mean they will not make good wife, they're just enjoying thier gender opportunity.....You know what you want in a woman, search for it in her, you may not get all you want but accepting someone the way they are is a sign of maturity.

Many men married prostitute unknown to them but they are living happily.......The quest for fast money is what is pushing many girls in prostitution.

She is not desperate, she is noble woman that know how to get what she want.

Think well and make good out of bad, she may be the prospective wife.

Thanks bro
Re: Advice Needed. by Twistedadult(m): 7:34pm On Aug 06, 2019
2dice01:
i Just started this shí last ²weeks cheesy
Same format they use on any potential available retirement Maga

a wise rapper once said
why give a bítch your heart when she rather have a Purse
Thanks bro but the most important thing to me now is if she has really given up the life like she said. Everyone has a past including me. Are there any ways to know if she's merely pretending?
Re: Advice Needed. by Nobody: 7:39pm On Aug 06, 2019
Twistedadult:
Thanks bro but the most important thing to me now is if she has really given up the life like she said. Everyone has a past including me. Are there any ways to know if she's merely pretending?
follow that first Guy’s comment and shun every other advice here. But watch out for loopholes when dating her. Do not love completely and think otherwise can’t happen.

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed. by XhosaNostra(f): 7:41pm On Aug 06, 2019
So much unnecessary drama. Just dump her & go have a nett time in Germany.
Re: Advice Needed. by Nobody: 7:48pm On Aug 06, 2019
Inmessage girl? kontinu i jst d look u.Hope say u dey use double condom??i no wan hear another story.
Re: Advice Needed. by 2dice01: 7:51pm On Aug 06, 2019
Twistedadult:
it seems you really like this girl

she told you she has stopped?

so which work is she doing now?

I think you should try hacking her phone so all her messages you can see them

if she really change you will know through that
Re: Advice Needed. by Twistedadult(m): 7:53pm On Aug 06, 2019
stupidity:
follow that first Guy’s comment and shun every other advice here. But watch out for loopholes when dating her. Do not love completely and think otherwise can’t happen.
Thanks bro. I'm being careful right now. Are there any red flags to look out for on her side?
Re: Advice Needed. by 2dice01: 7:54pm On Aug 06, 2019
blissgregory:
Inmessage girl? kontinu i jst d look u.Hope say u dey use double condom??i no wan hear another story.
Double condom?

sister who taught you this formula cus double CD can burst
Re: Advice Needed. by Twistedadult(m): 7:55pm On Aug 06, 2019
2dice01:
it seems you really like this girl

she told you she has stopped?

so which work is she doing now?

I think you should try hacking her phone so all her messages you can see them

if she really change you will know through that
she said she makes body cream and soap. She actually brought one of the products for me to try although I don't really believe that. How do I go about hacking her phone? Any clues?
Re: Advice Needed. by Twistedadult(m): 7:55pm On Aug 06, 2019
blissgregory:
Thanks for your advice but I use a single condom and I believe it works better than double.
Re: Advice Needed. by Nobody: 8:00pm On Aug 06, 2019
Hw will it bust??abi u de knack d tink as if ur future depend on it??if u do it slowly,it wont bust.
2dice01:
Double condom?

sister who taught you this formula cus double CD can burst
Re: Advice Needed. by 2dice01: 8:01pm On Aug 06, 2019
Twistedadult:
she said she makes body cream and soap. She actually brought one of the products for me to try although I don't really believe that. How do I go about hacking her phone? Any clues?
That's where the Big Problem is

You wont be able to trust her even if she is saying the Truth

about the hacking you can meet some I.T guys

i have a guy like that but i lost his contact

so are u guys now dating ?
Re: Advice Needed. by 2dice01: 8:04pm On Aug 06, 2019
blissgregory:
Hw will it bust??abi u de knack d tink as if ur future depend on it??if u do it slowly,it wont bust.
so you love the slow and steady guys?

most girls want guys that can knack the tin like its Grammy award..

make den no go dey use u read newspaper as u dey do slowly grin
Re: Advice Needed. by Nobody: 8:05pm On Aug 06, 2019
Dnt use circle.Always use Durex...According to research,it is very safe.Safeguard ur health.
Twistedadult:
Thanks for your advice but I use a single condom and I believe it works better than double.
Re: Advice Needed. by Nobody: 8:08pm On Aug 06, 2019
Good for dem
2dice01:
so you love the slow and steady guys?

most girls want guys that can knack the tin like its Grammy award..

make den no go dey use u read newspaper as u dey do slowly grin

2 Likes

Re: Advice Needed. by Twistedadult(m): 8:11pm On Aug 06, 2019
2dice01:
That's where the Big Problem is

You wont be able to trust her even if she is saying the Truth

about the hacking you can meet some I.T guys

i have a guy like that but i lost his contact

so are u guys now dating ?
kinda. I told her I would give it a try and see how it goes. My major fear is that she is already used to easy money and if anything goes wrong in the future she may go back to the business. What do you think?
Re: Advice Needed. by Twistedadult(m): 8:13pm On Aug 06, 2019
blissgregory:
Dnt use circle.Always use Durex...According to research,it is very safe.Safeguard ur health.
durex featherlite has been my trusted brand for years. Thanks all the same.
Re: Advice Needed. by Nobody: 8:16pm On Aug 06, 2019
Uwc
Twistedadult:
durex featherlite has been my trusted brand for years. Thanks all the same.
Re: Advice Needed. by millionboi2: 8:30pm On Aug 06, 2019
Twistedadult:
Good evening everyone. I'm a Male adult in my early thirties and I reside in one of the south eastern states. I'm single and the nature of my business doesn't really give me time to meet ladies physically. I registered on inmessage about 6 months ago just find a quick lay. A girl's picture there caught my attention and I messaged her for us to hookup. After that, I got interested on the girl and we became friends. She comes to my house often and helps me cook and clean the house and also do the do. I do give her money as well and she rejects the money sometimes. Recently she told me she likes me.and would want us to date. She is also a graduate from one of the south eastern university. She said she met me barely two weeks of joining inmessage and she has gotten of the platform because she has found out it's of no use to her as there are lots of risks involved. I am confused right now as I don't know if she is really neon honest with me. She is cool and friendly and I wouldn't mind giving her a chance if she is really being honest. What do you think about the entire scenario? If you were in my shoes, what would you do? Thanks
I pray I don't have time for gals soon.......busy making money.

Boyfriend girlfriend is not worth d stress.....so many wounded out dia looking for who to unleash dia revenge on.
#if not 4religion hit Osho wound ve b dbest option.

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed. by Twistedadult(m): 8:32pm On Aug 06, 2019
millionboi2:
I pray I don't have time for gals soon.......busy making money
Good luck bro

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed. by millionboi2: 8:39pm On Aug 06, 2019
Twistedadult:
Good luck bro
keep busy,d right person will come.....if u go searching u go chop stones bro......and u are obviously prone to victimizatn by dos wounded lions out dia.

If u are not ready to do anyman evil in ur lifetime just maintain ur lane.

Xpt u are ready to settle down.
Re: Advice Needed. by TerryMcGinis(m): 8:49pm On Aug 06, 2019
Twistedadult:
bros give her a chance, undecided but be careful not to give her all of your heart tho.
Re: Advice Needed. by Nobody: 8:54pm On Aug 06, 2019
Twistedadult:
Thanks bro. I'm being careful right now. Are there any red flags to look out for on her side?
of course you should know the red flags to watch out for. Be sure she’s really done with her old ways and don’t let the sweet loving she’s giving you to blind you
Re: Advice Needed. by 2dice01: 9:57pm On Aug 06, 2019
Twistedadult:
kinda. I told her I would give it a try and see how it goes. My major fear is that she is already used to easy money and if anything goes wrong in the future she may go back to the business. What do you think?
well alot of red flag when dealing with these kinda girls

what of the stuff you said she is selling?
if she needs to learn a trade or something ask her about it

at least she will have somethings she love doing

also make sure you use condom anytime oo
Re: Advice Needed. by Phenomenal16(f): 10:06pm On Aug 06, 2019
Hmmmmmm....
1.she av sighted a potential husband material
2.how sure r u that she av changed?
3.if possible hack her accounts
4.u av doubts about her...I think u should leave her and keeping searching... The right one will come
5.if u don't leave her any little thing u will suspect her....
No bashing.. No hating ...am a lady...am trying to voice my opinion
Re: Advice Needed. by Twistedadult(m): 10:13pm On Aug 06, 2019
millionboi2:
keep busy,d right person will come.....if u go searching u go chop stones bro......and u are obviously prone to victimizatn by dos wounded lions out dia.

If u are not ready to do anyman evil in ur lifetime just maintain ur lane.

Xpt u are ready to settle down.
Thanks bro. In ready to settle down and that's the reason I find things confusing
Re: Advice Needed. by 2dice01: 10:14pm On Aug 06, 2019
Phenomenal16:
Hmmmmmm....
1.she av sighted a potential husband material
2.how sure r u that she av changed?
3.if possible hack her accounts
4.u av doubts about her...I think u should leave her and keeping searching... The right one will come
5.if u don't leave her any little thing u will suspect her....
No bashing.. No hating ...am a lady...am trying to voice my opinion

Opinion well ganished and served right grin

On a contrary is it not we men that will still marry those ladies cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys Can You Do This For A Lady? / 7years Relationship!! Girl Needs A Break!! Advice Plss / Cheating With Medicated Glasses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.