Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,273 members, 7,836,227 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:45 PM

Advice Needed. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice Needed. (1647 Views)

My Encounter With A Slay Queen (bad Boy Advice Needed) / Advice Needed.. Should I Quit Or Remain In This Kind Of Relationship / My Girlfriend Lied To Me About Being Pregnant. Advice Needed Please!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Advice Needed. by Twistedadult(m): 10:16pm On Aug 06, 2019
Phenomenal16:
Hmmmmmm....
1.she av sighted a potential husband material
2.how sure r u that she av changed?
3.if possible hack her accounts
4.u av doubts about her...I think u should leave her and keeping searching... The right one will come
5.if u don't leave her any little thing u will suspect her....
No bashing.. No hating ...am a lady...am trying to voice my opinion

Thanks for your advice. What part of Enugu do you stay
Re: Advice Needed. by Phenomenal16(f): 10:28pm On Aug 06, 2019
2dice01:
Opinion well ganished and served right grin

On a contrary is it not we men that will still marry those ladies cheesy
.....do u wanna Marry a lady like her?
Re: Advice Needed. by Phenomenal16(f): 10:29pm On Aug 06, 2019
Twistedadult:
Thanks for your advice. What part of Enugu do you stay
.....new layout
Re: Advice Needed. by 2dice01: 10:35pm On Aug 06, 2019
Phenomenal16:
.....do u wanna Marry a lady like her?
lol do you know how many package of her type that are married?
Re: Advice Needed. by Twistedadult(m): 10:36pm On Aug 06, 2019
Phenomenal16:
.....new layout
does your email work?
Re: Advice Needed. by Phenomenal16(f): 10:38pm On Aug 06, 2019
2dice01:
lol do you know how many package of her type that are married?
...diff strokes for diff folks
Re: Advice Needed. by Offpoint: 10:38pm On Aug 06, 2019
blissgregory:
Dnt use circle.Always use Durex...According to research,it is very safe.Safeguard ur health.
I just take a look at your picture and I smile, kiss my 2 fingers and said "E go be"
Re: Advice Needed. by 2dice01: 10:41pm On Aug 06, 2019
Phenomenal16:
...diff strokes for diff folks
lemme ask if you marry such guy is it a big deal?
Re: Advice Needed. by Nobody: 3:35am On Aug 07, 2019
Meaning pls??
Offpoint:

I just take a look at your picture and I smile, kiss my 2 fingers and said "E go be"
Re: Advice Needed. by Offpoint: 6:54am On Aug 07, 2019
blissgregory:
Meaning pls??
meaning you're exceptionally blunt unlike your folks... if I have the privilege to meet you, I'll get a trailer of cold orijin.
Re: Advice Needed. by Nobody: 7:20am On Aug 07, 2019
Okkkk
Offpoint:

meaning you're exceptionally blunt unlike your folks... if I have the privilege to meet you, I'll get a trailer of cold orijin.
Re: Advice Needed. by Offpoint: 7:24am On Aug 07, 2019
blissgregory:
Okkkk
Anyways, if you're still single I have engagement ring sitting idle in my closet... We can build the future together.
Re: Advice Needed. by Nobody: 7:25am On Aug 07, 2019
Tankss
Offpoint:

Anyways, if you're still single I have engagement ring sitting idle in my closet... We can build the future together.
Re: Advice Needed. by Offpoint: 7:32am On Aug 07, 2019
blissgregory:
Tankss
You didn't answer my question naw
Re: Advice Needed. by femmoy(m): 8:01am On Aug 07, 2019
Twistedadult:

After that, I got interested on the girl and we became friends. She comes to my house often and helps me cook and clean the house and also do the do. I do give her money as well and she rejects the money.

your first mistake,why not bang and move on instead of loving a fling?

Twistedadult:
She is also a graduate from one of the south eastern university.

another red flag,she's a graduate and all she thinks was best for her was to go into runs? once a runs girl is always a runs girl,it's in their DNA and can't easily be dropped.

Twistedadult:
She said she met me barely two weeks of joining inmessage and she has gotten of the platform because she has found out it's of no use to her as there are lots of risks involved. I am confused right now

cheap lie to deceive a gullible like u,2weeks my dick. she didn't know the risk involved before she came to u as well? what if u were a ritualist,would she be able to have a second chance to form loving u? I guess she saw ur financial and marital status that's why she's desperate to tie u down,if u fall for it ur headache.
Re: Advice Needed. by Twistedadult(m): 9:55am On Aug 07, 2019
femmoy:

your first mistake,why not bang and move on instead of loving a fling?

another red flag,she's a graduate and all she thinks was best for her was to go into runs? once a runs girl is always a runs girl,it's in their DNA and can't easily be dropped.

cheap lie to deceive a gullible like u,2weeks my dick. she didn't know the risk involved before she came to u as well? what if u were a ritualist,would she be able to have a second chance to form loving u? I guess she saw ur financial and marital status that's why she's desperate to tie u down,if u fall for it ur headache.
Thanks bro.
Re: Advice Needed. by Skmoda(m): 10:08am On Aug 07, 2019
XhosaNostra:
So much unnecessary drama. Just dump her & go have a nett time in Germany.
You want to start again this stubborn woman?.... undecided
Re: Advice Needed. by XhosaNostra(f): 10:11am On Aug 07, 2019
Skmoda:

You want to start again this stubborn woman?.... undecided

So you prefer that he stresses himself out & puts his dreams on hold because of a lying, cheating someone?
He must free himself of all the negativity & kick her to the curb.

That's what I'd do.

Re: Advice Needed. by Twistedadult(m): 10:13am On Aug 07, 2019
XhosaNostra:

So you prefer that he stresses himself out & puts his dreams on hold because of a lying, cheating someone?

That's what I'd do.
Thanks for the advice.

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed. by Skmoda(m): 10:19am On Aug 07, 2019
XhosaNostra:

That's what I'd do.
He didn't say she is cheating now but from the look of things she is prolly runs babe so he needs to give her a try and don't rush things or else his case will be more than Goliath's fall..
Re: Advice Needed. by XhosaNostra(f): 10:28am On Aug 07, 2019
Skmoda:

He didn't say she is cheating now but from the look of things she is prolly runs babe so he needs to give her a try and don't rush things or else his case will be more than Goliath's fall..

Like women are in short stock? He should cut his losses. Come on.
Re: Advice Needed. by Skmoda(m): 10:32am On Aug 07, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Like women are in short stock? He should cut his losses. Come on.
Even if he is so that busy and desperate to have a woman...he can get a woman in church after services if he really want a serious relationship why online, many things online ain't real.....cheesy
Re: Advice Needed. by XhosaNostra(f): 10:35am On Aug 07, 2019
Skmoda:

Even if he is so that busy and desperate to have a woman...he can get a woman in church after services if he really want a serious relationship why online, many things online ain't real.....cheesy

I agree with you to an extent, but there're many ways to skin a cat. Meaning that, people have met under the strangest circumstances. There's not only one way to meet people.
Re: Advice Needed. by Skmoda(m): 10:41am On Aug 07, 2019
XhosaNostra:

I agree with you to an extent, but there're many ways to skin a cat. Meaning that, people have met under the strangest circumstances. There's not only one way to meet people.
I know there are several ways of meeting people but his "status quo" always a busy type.... undecided
Re: Advice Needed. by XhosaNostra(f): 10:42am On Aug 07, 2019
Skmoda:

I know there are several ways of meeting people but his "status quo" always a busy type.... undecided

He must ditch her then, you agree?
Re: Advice Needed. by Skmoda(m): 10:52am On Aug 07, 2019
XhosaNostra:

He must ditch her then, you agree?
Supported undecided

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed. by Twistedadult(m): 11:03am On Aug 07, 2019
Skmoda:

Supported undecided
Thanks for your advice. I believe that's the best thing to do. I need to make hay while theres still sunshine.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Feminism Makes Many Men Feel So Vulnerable..#singer Simi / What Will You Do If You Were In My Situation / Why Nigerian Ladies Want A Godfearing Partner ( The Truth Behind) By PUSSYHOE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.