Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,217 members, 7,811,603 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:23 PM

Genesis Of Distrust Between Igbo's And Yoruba's — By Ojukwu (Video) - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Genesis Of Distrust Between Igbo's And Yoruba's — By Ojukwu (Video) (14576 Views)

Victor Banjo Was Killed By Ojukwu Because He Spoke Yoruba With Awolowo / Igboho: Ooni Failed Yoruba By Not Telling Buhari Truth About Killer Herdsmen / Bruce Mayrock Memorial Building By Ojukwu: Bianca Fulfils A Promise (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Genesis Of Distrust Between Igbo's And Yoruba's — By Ojukwu (Video) by Ziggylady(f): 11:04pm On Aug 11, 2019
Ikenna0b:

The blame goes on the desperate Igbo women that married those demons. I swear some Igbo women have no shame in their lives.
It's a waste of your time feeling sorry for his wife. She was the one stupid enough to date and marry a fucking demon. Him being the demon he is will act like the hellish child he is. Rather than wasting time feeling pity for the wrong person, Igbos should be busy educating our parents to stop giving their daughters to those children of hell. We should be educating the Igbo women on what type of men to avoid cause clearly some igbo women are still blinded by "one Niggeria".
Afonjas are quick to run after any Igbo woman they see even here in US. Some even pathetically attempts to bribe some to date them, some even pathetically being man bitches insulting and arguing with women when turned down...The stories I've heard will shock you how pitiful Afonjas actually are, not just by Igbo women but several others including non-Africans. Very pitiful!! Anyway, personally I don't waste my time trying to change the mindset that stupidly aligned herself with an Afonja, I save the ones who haven't had their soul rotten yet. Like example, the state my little sister goes to college has more Afonjas than Igbos. When the demons started running around my sister like fruit flies looking for honey, I did not waste anytime educating my sister about them. Likewise, she's aware if she ever brings an Afonja home claiming that's who the Bleep she'll marry that's the day she loses a brother that's been there for her through thick and thin. Luckily for me, my sister has no interest dating an Afonja despite their advances ( thank God for that).
Anyway, as I said instead of saving the ones that's already in the pit, we should be educating the ones that aren't.
His so called Igbo wife is a lost cause. My only fear for her is her life. I won't be surprised if the internet billonaire isn't already preparing her head to be used as rituals to fulfill his desire to be a billionaire. I pray for her life.

Their behaviour is really horrible...Imagine the clown saying he only married her because his mom wanted him to marry a Nigerian and that the Igbo lady pretended to be nice and all...I wonder whether his afonja sisters do not go to the US for him to lay his paws om

I pity the Igbo lady for stooping so low to marry him ..i really do.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Genesis Of Distrust Between Igbo's And Yoruba's — By Ojukwu (Video) by laudate: 2:33am On Aug 12, 2019
Topsic70:
@baaleoko, I reiterate, u r a shameless Hypocrite (with a capital 'H')
You got a lady sacked because, according to u, she was tribalistic for referring to Igbo's as "awon okoro". Have you never referred to Yoruba's as " Afonjja apes/afonja animals' and hausas as "aboki"?
When u and ur ilks say it to Yoruba's/hausas its OK, but when they say it to u its " tribalism " shey?
Let me rejig ur bigotic brain:

Hehehe.....imagine! cheesy See how God used you to expose him. And the clown was writing long epistles about how he "hates tribalism." Honestly, this guy is stewpidity personified. sad

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Genesis Of Distrust Between Igbo's And Yoruba's — By Ojukwu (Video) by Topsic70: 3:40am On Aug 12, 2019
laudate:

Hehehe.....imagine! cheesy See how God used you to expose him. And the clown was writing long epistles about how he "hates tribalism." Honestly, this guy is stewpidity personified. sad
From his first comment on this thread it was clearcut that he was a bigot. Irrespective of the epistles he tries to hide behind. Can u imagine, d same baaleoko that got someone sacked just for referring to Igbo's as "awon okoro" not only called Yoruba's afonja apes and afonja animals but was also earnestly baying for afonjas heads to decapitate as souvenirs to relish memories."
.......and same niqqaman still be forming I hate tribalism shocked shocked
What a hypocritically bigotic clown!
vvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

BaaleOko:
....the effrontery of these afonja apes has gone past a joke, it's now more insidious. I'm praying for the day that war you are asking for happens, people have had enough and limits have already been overreached...God please let this much awaited war start already, I need some useless afonja animals whose heads I want to decapitate and use as souvenir of relishing memories.

4 Likes

Re: Genesis Of Distrust Between Igbo's And Yoruba's — By Ojukwu (Video) by Topsic70: 4:38am On Aug 12, 2019
BaaleOko:

I was born and bred in Ibadan, so that's the advantage I have over you(better information)... meanwhile you have never traveled out of your slum in the South West (I can bet my life to that effect)... so I'm definitely in a more bargaining prism of knowledge to tell you real and hard facts, devoid of paper statistics any idiot can conjure out of his a.s.s.

BaaleOko:
....the effrontery of these afonja apes has gone past a joke, it's now more insidious. I'm praying for the day that war you are asking for happens, people have had enough and limits have already been overreached...God please let this much awaited war start already, I need some useless afonja animals whose heads I want to decapitate and use as souvenir of relishing memories.

Hmmmm, d saying of the ancients are true afterall: "ile n'toro nitori omoale ibe oti i dagba" (A house is peaceful because d bastard child is still a kid/youngster)
Whoever knew that d same southwest u (AND UR ILKS) were born, schooled, grew up in, drank their water, ate their food, breathe their air etc, will one day become anathema to you.

I will continue to be grateful to God for Nnamdi KANU's emergence. God has used his hatefulness for yorubas and d wide acceptance of such bile by his followers to open d eyes of hitherto "liberal" yorubas.

5 Likes

Re: Genesis Of Distrust Between Igbo's And Yoruba's — By Ojukwu (Video) by naijalander: 8:25am On Aug 12, 2019
a$$Hole.

Ikenna0b:

You don't care but yet wailing and nose dripping on my mention because?
Carry your non-caring ass and Bleep out my mention. I don't give a flying Bleep about you demons and I believe I've made that beyond obvious nor do I care enough to see how much in pain you are in thus, interested in your crying. Duh una AFONJA everything is long and detailed on demonic, devilish and hellish way. Children of hell.

2 Likes

Re: Genesis Of Distrust Between Igbo's And Yoruba's — By Ojukwu (Video) by jafol(m): 8:59am On Aug 12, 2019
Ikenna0b:

I repeat clans of schizophrenic. Mentally deranged. See reading comprehension problem. Clearly what I wrote flew past this demon's head. I don't repeat myself, my comments on this thread should tell you that already. Reread wtf I wrote, marinate on it before displaying your inability to comprehend wtf you read.
No u need some psych meds I read ur stupid reply still you can’t counter the arguments. You shot urself ur in the foot trying to redeem yourself but as usual u failed

1 Like

Re: Genesis Of Distrust Between Igbo's And Yoruba's — By Ojukwu (Video) by jafol(m): 9:07am On Aug 12, 2019
BaaleOko:

Yes I have a track record of been very sour towards idiots, and the ones who wanted to violate company policy by introducing dirty tribalism into the workforce got a taste of their own medicine. And I gladly revel in my sourness, cause I WILL NEVER tolerate degenerate scumbags who shamelessly imported some crude behavior harnessed in Osogbo or whatever slum in Nigeria they came from, to come to my agency and tarnish the image of other Nigerians. If e dey pain you, then come and beat me.
Your name is even Yoruba lmao what a clown

1 Like

Re: Genesis Of Distrust Between Igbo's And Yoruba's — By Ojukwu (Video) by jafol(m): 9:22am On Aug 12, 2019
Ikenna0b:

The blame goes on the desperate Igbo women that married those demons. I swear some Igbo women have no shame in their lives.
It's a waste of your time feeling sorry for his wife. She was the one stupid enough to date and marry a fucking demon. Him being the demon he is will act like the hellish child he is. Rather than wasting time feeling pity for the wrong person, Igbos should be busy educating our parents to stop giving their daughters to those children of hell. We should be educating the Igbo women on what type of men to avoid cause clearly some igbo women are still blinded by "one Niggeria".
Afonjas are quick to run after any Igbo woman they see even here in US. Some even pathetically attempts to bribe some to date them, some even pathetically being man bitches insulting and arguing with women when turned down...The stories I've heard will shock you how pitiful Afonjas actually are, not just by Igbo women but several others including non-Africans. Very pitiful!! Anyway, personally I don't waste my time trying to change the mindset that stupidly aligned herself with an Afonja, I save the ones who haven't had their soul rotten yet. Like example, the state my little sister goes to college has more Afonjas than Igbos. When the demons started running around my sister like fruit flies looking for honey, I did not waste anytime educating my sister about them. Likewise, she's aware if she ever brings an Afonja home claiming that's who the Bleep she'll marry that's the day she loses a brother that's been there for her through thick and thin. Luckily for me, my sister has no interest dating an Afonja despite their advances ( thank God for that).
Anyway, as I said instead of saving the ones that's already in the pit, we should be educating the ones that aren't.
His so called Igbo wife is a lost cause. My only fear for her is her life. I won't be surprised if the internet billonaire isn't already preparing her head to be used as rituals to fulfill his desire to be a billionaire. I pray for her life.
U r a liar it’s in Yoruba character to chase women it’s up to a woman to say NO , OBVIOUSLY ur woman lack that and they r ready to be a Yoruba wife like kilode. It should be a slap to ur ingrates faces. Some r even babymamas to Yoruba men before they find juju to lock him down. Go n sit down with the wailing very soon u will have Yoruba cousins lol

3 Likes

Re: Genesis Of Distrust Between Igbo's And Yoruba's — By Ojukwu (Video) by T9ksy(m): 5:48pm On Aug 12, 2019
A significant number of ibo women are dying to escape their barren land to lagos whilst similar percentage in yorubaland has vowed never to return to their ancestral land..........even on the pain of death.

This 's why they will lie with any yorubaman just so they can secure their stay.

The memory is still fresh in our heads how their first lady was phocked left, right and center by ffk before dumping her like a used tampoon.

4 Likes

Re: Genesis Of Distrust Between Igbo's And Yoruba's — By Ojukwu (Video) by Ziggylady(f): 5:51pm On Aug 12, 2019
T9ksy:
A significant number of ibo women are dying to escape their barren land to lagos whilst similar percentage in yorubaland has vowed never to return to their ancestral land..........even on the pain of death.

This 's why they will lie with any yorubaman just so they can secure their stay.

The memory is still fresh in our heads how their first lady was phocked left, right and center by ffk before dumping her like a used tampoon.

Oldman clocking 70 act your age....i cant imagine why a great-grandfather will be indulging in silly teenage talk like this.

Tragic.
Re: Genesis Of Distrust Between Igbo's And Yoruba's — By Ojukwu (Video) by BaaleOko: 8:31pm On Aug 12, 2019
jafol:

Your name is even Yoruba lmao what a clown
Yes it is, Baaleoko!!! grin
Re: Genesis Of Distrust Between Igbo's And Yoruba's — By Ojukwu (Video) by duwdu: 9:57pm On Aug 12, 2019
SamNaijaboy:
I’m sorry to say but you are clueless.
Awolowo was not the tribalistic one. Zik actually was.
Let me take you to school a little:
Your question was what would have prompted West people to vote Azikiwe and not Awolowo? The West voted NCNC the party they started with Herbert Macaulay as founder. Herbert Macaulay, a Yoruba, was the head and without any tribalism gave Zik the party leadership when he died. The NCNC was the biggest party then. Won in the East and the West. There was no Midwest yet then. Ojukwu is mixing timelines here. However Zik should have left the West for the Yorubas that founded the party. However he wanted to rule from Lagos, being the capital. Which was in the West. Hence wanted to be premier in the West as well. This would have led to a situation where Igbos were ruling in both including the West where the Yorubas that founded the party were.
Of course that was not acceptable to the Yorubas. If you are wondering why that was not acceptable, would you found something and then because your founder died and a “foreigner” was leader, abdicate all rights to even your own land?
Isn’t the right to rule your own land what Igbos and Yorubas are clamoring for now and hating the Fulani herdsmen for trampling up and down? So that is a basic want of a people? Self-determination and self-representation?
Ask yourself, why didn’t Zik offer the Western region to the Yoruba deputy Ogunsanya (of the Adeniran Ogunsanya famous street in Lagos) instead of trying to be greedy for his own tribe?
Only a greedy person would want everything to be in his tribe’s favor but that seems okay to most Igbos since they appear to be very greedy.
The Yorubas voted along party lines and voted NCNC, their party they founded. It took Awolowo to convince them overnight that Zik was greedy and they voted with their feet. I’m sure convincing them must have been easy since Zik had in 1949 at an Igbo National Congress speech said the God of Igbo had destined them to dominate Nigeria and Africa. If Zik had given the premiership to a Yoruba man, NCNC would have won the West.
The problem was Zik who saw nothing wrong with putting an Igbo man as premier of the East and then an Igbo man as premier of the West despite the fact that a Yoruba man founded the party and he inherited it from a Yoruba man. He had no sense of justice and fairness and was rightly put in his place

This is what I've always known, and is reference stuff. Thanks for posting.

P34c3
Re: Genesis Of Distrust Between Igbo's And Yoruba's — By Ojukwu (Video) by duwdu: 10:02pm On Aug 12, 2019
SamNaijaboy:
When has an Igbo man founded something and gave it to the Yorubas to lead like Herbert Macaulay did? And we started the politics of tribalism? Zik held on to NCNC with nepotism lens until it became an Igbo party
Mostly the Igbo like to think they are smarter than you and will try to offer you a horrible deal and then take offense when you reject it.
Let’s talk Biafra. When the first constitution was being drafted, the rest of the country wanted a peace secession clause. How a region can leave peacefully. Only Zik opposed it. Fast forward 12 years, the country was fighting a war to try to achieve what could have been done peacefully except for Zik.
Why was Zik so bent on the country being together?
Who abolished the regional powers and came up with confederacy? Ironsi an Igbo man.
So why did it seem that the Igbo not only wanted the country to be together by force for ever but wanted things centralized? They assumed they would dominate the union.
When outwitted by the North, they took out all the leaders of the North on the first coup. Including Westeen leaders. And forgot to kill theirs

Again, thanks for posting.

P34c3
Re: Genesis Of Distrust Between Igbo's And Yoruba's — By Ojukwu (Video) by T9ksy(m): 10:43am On Aug 14, 2019
Ziggylady:

Oldman clocking 70 act your age....i cant imagine why a great-grandfather will be indulging in silly teenage talk like this.

Tragic.

pele...........truth hurts!

1 Like

Re: Genesis Of Distrust Between Igbo's And Yoruba's — By Ojukwu (Video) by amuwo1980: 4:27am On Aug 17, 2019
Topsic70:

....and DT is d summary of why u'll never be handed d key to the car u so desperately want to crash
A car bound to crash, weda you like it or not, the oil money will finish someday and the contraption that is a stain on the surface of the earth will go away forever
Re: Genesis Of Distrust Between Igbo's And Yoruba's — By Ojukwu (Video) by Topsic70: 8:38am On Aug 17, 2019
amuwo1980:

A car bound to crash, weda you like it or not, the oil money will finish someday and the contraption that is a stain on the surface of the earth will go away forever
Laffin in kwale right now.
Who has oyel money epped if not d corrupt politicians?
From Igbo prez (zik) to hausa presidency (shagari and co) to Yoruba presidency (obj) to ijaw prez (gej) how has the oyel money benefitted the common Nigerians? How has d ordinary bayelsan
(talkless of d whole nigerdelta) benefitted from the oyel money during gej's time?

That's why I laff in ijebu when I hear u clowns shout "biafla or death" while ur representatives in NASS that shd lead d way are busy sharing d same oyel money.
Was this how d founding fathers got (Nigeria's) independence in 1960?
Siddon dia make pant dey wear u!
Re: Genesis Of Distrust Between Igbo's And Yoruba's — By Ojukwu (Video) by amuwo1980: 5:30pm On Aug 19, 2019
Topsic70:

Laffin in kwale right now.
Who has oyel money epped if not d corrupt politicians?
From Igbo prez (zik) to hausa presidency (shagari and co) to Yoruba presidency (obj) to ijaw prez (gej) how has the oyel money benefitted the common Nigerians? How has d ordinary bayelsan
(talkless of d whole nigerdelta) benefitted from the oyel money during gej's time?

That's why I laff in ijebu when I hear u clowns shout "biafla or death" while ur representatives in NASS that shd lead d way are busy sharing d same oyel money.
Was this how d founding fathers got (Nigeria's) independence in 1960?
Siddon dia make pant dey wear u!
Did u think before you wrote this rubbish, i can see ur bovine intelligence
Re: Genesis Of Distrust Between Igbo's And Yoruba's — By Ojukwu (Video) by Topsic70: 9:53pm On Aug 20, 2019
amuwo1980:
Did u think before you wrote this rubbish, i can see ur bovine intelligence
Lolz.....the truth hurts
tongue
Re: Genesis Of Distrust Between Igbo's And Yoruba's — By Ojukwu (Video) by kinguwem: 4:28pm On Feb 13, 2022
SamNaijaboy:
I’m sorry to say but you are clueless.
Awolowo was not the tribalistic one. Zik actually was.
Let me take you to school a little:
Your question was what would have prompted West people to vote Azikiwe and not Awolowo? The West voted NCNC the party they started with Herbert Macaulay as founder. Herbert Macaulay, a Yoruba, was the head and without any tribalism gave Zik the party leadership when he died. The NCNC was the biggest party then. Won in the East and the West. There was no Midwest yet then. Ojukwu is mixing timelines here. However Zik should have left the West for the Yorubas that founded the party. However he wanted to rule from Lagos, being the capital. Which was in the West. Hence wanted to be premier in the West as well. This would have led to a situation where Igbos were ruling in both including the West where the Yorubas that founded the party were.
Of course that was not acceptable to the Yorubas. If you are wondering why that was not acceptable, would you found something and then because your founder died and a “foreigner” was leader, abdicate all rights to even your own land?
Isn’t the right to rule your own land what Igbos and Yorubas are clamoring for now and hating the Fulani herdsmen for trampling up and down? So that is a basic want of a people? Self-determination and self-representation?
Ask yourself, why didn’t Zik offer the Western region to the Yoruba deputy Ogunsanya (of the Adeniran Ogunsanya famous street in Lagos) instead of trying to be greedy for his own tribe?
Only a greedy person would want everything to be in his tribe’s favor but that seems okay to most Igbos since they appear to be very greedy.
The Yorubas voted along party lines and voted NCNC, their party they founded. It took Awolowo to convince them overnight that Zik was greedy and they voted with their feet. I’m sure convincing them must have been easy since Zik had in 1949 at an Igbo National Congress speech said the God of Igbo had destined them to dominate Nigeria and Africa. If Zik had given the premiership to a Yoruba man, NCNC would have won the West.
The problem was Zik who saw nothing wrong with putting an Igbo man as premier of the East and then an Igbo man as premier of the West despite the fact that a Yoruba man founded the party and he inherited it from a Yoruba man. He had no sense of justice and fairness and was rightly put in his place

NCNC with Zik as the leader won the elections. However, to enable Awo become the Premier, the Yoruba NCNC members of parliament cross-carpated to Awo's party, the AG. It was bad politics & the beginning of tribalism in Nigerian politics.
Re: Genesis Of Distrust Between Igbo's And Yoruba's — By Ojukwu (Video) by T9ksy(m): 5:59pm On Feb 13, 2022
kinguwem:
NCNC with Zik as the leader won the elections. However, to enable Awo become the Premier, the Yoruba NCNC members of parliament cross-carpated to Awo's party, the AG. It was bad politics & the beginning of tribalism in Nigerian politics.

I know that if I ask you to present the election result that you predicate your false assertion on, you going to start ducking & diving.

At any rate, wtf was zik, an iboman, wanted to be premier over his main adversary, the yorubas? Doesn't that appear tribalistic to you?

FYI, zik was the one who introduced the word "tribalism" into our political lexicon which culminated in the death of NYM, a few years before the 1951 regional election in Yorubaland.
Re: Genesis Of Distrust Between Igbo's And Yoruba's — By Ojukwu (Video) by Maberu: 9:48am On Aug 07, 2022
GMbuharii:
We know who the betrayers are.... I no mensan any name o....
grin
Igbo are betrayal

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Sunday Igboho Alleges Plot To Eliminate Him In Benin Republic / UNIBEN Management Appeals For Calm Over Students’ Clash With Soldiers On Campus / Three Severely Burnt In Lekki Gas Fire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.