Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,124 members, 7,811,160 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:58 AM

Genesis Of Distrust Between Igbo's And Yoruba's — By Ojukwu (Video) - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Genesis Of Distrust Between Igbo's And Yoruba's — By Ojukwu (Video) (14556 Views)

Victor Banjo Was Killed By Ojukwu Because He Spoke Yoruba With Awolowo / Igboho: Ooni Failed Yoruba By Not Telling Buhari Truth About Killer Herdsmen / Bruce Mayrock Memorial Building By Ojukwu: Bianca Fulfils A Promise (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Genesis Of Distrust Between Igbo's And Yoruba's — By Ojukwu (Video) by Ziggylady(f): 6:11pm On Aug 10, 2019
jafol:

Brother better divorce her fast if possible she go carry ur matter for her village people. My family experience this from an uncouth Igbo girl that insulted my Yoruba mother. That was the last straw for my brother. She was rude , doesn’t even cook but hired an Igbo housemaid ( domination tactics) to cook, tried to disunify the family but she failed and we send her ass back to her village or family. If u see a Yoruba man with Igbo, not all that glitters is gold, my brothers most time are financing them n their family. They have all device a way to make yorubas pay back. Look at all yorubas married to them you will know it’s the Yoruba man they r all benefiting from

My Igbo sisters World-wide please please DO NOT LISTEN to any yoruba twaddle who come looking for you for relation let alone marriage.,..They are worse than bad market.

They make very horrible husbands...A resounding slap is what you should give them when they come your way spewing their legendary lies NOT your numbers..

They do not have the foggiest idea what an ordinary friendship is how much more relationship and marriage ..

They will marry you and impregnate 15 others,have an additional 10 or more mistresses and concubines With countless more children while you slave away to feed him.

.Your kids will solely be your reponsibility as you battle the juju they saturate themselves in..

Check out the astronomical divorce rates amongst themselves over the most trivial,petty and mundane issues in various magistrate courts and you will laugh hysterically.

The daiy you complain about your husband's terrible ways to him is the day he will tag his friends,come to Nairaland and slander you and your lineage....THEY CANNOT HELP THEMSELVES!!

A word is enough for the wise..

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Genesis Of Distrust Between Igbo's And Yoruba's — By Ojukwu (Video) by jafol(m): 6:20pm On Aug 10, 2019
Ziggylady:

My Igbo sisters World-wide please please DO NOT LISTEN to any yoruba twaddle who come looking for you for relation let alone marriage.,..They are worse than bad market.

They make very horrible husbands...A resounding slap is what you should give them when they come your way spewing their legendary lies NOT your numbers..

They do not have the foggiest idea what an ordinary friendship is how much more relationship and marriage ..

They will marry you and impregnate 15 others,have an additional 10 or more mistresses and concubines With ountless more children while you slave away to feed him.

.Your kids will solely be your reponsibility as you battle the juju they saturate themselves in..

Check out the astronomical divorce rates amongst themselves over the most tribial,petty and mundane issues in various magistrate courts and you will laugh hysterically.

The daiy ou complain about your husband's terrible ways to him is the day he will tag his friends,come to Nairaland and slander you and your lineage....THEY CANNOT HELP THEMSELVES!!

I don’t think they will hear you since all of them are all in yorubas land n all on the internet begging to become Yoruba wife lol , your women can write epistle ehn once they get a Yoruba man. Better get Nnamdi Kanu to help u , just an advice

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Genesis Of Distrust Between Igbo's And Yoruba's — By Ojukwu (Video) by Ngokafor(f): 6:21pm On Aug 10, 2019
laudate:

You really have no shame at all with your lame and pathetic posturing...

..If hypocrisy makes one fat,you will be weighing at least 800pounds by now

2 Likes

Re: Genesis Of Distrust Between Igbo's And Yoruba's — By Ojukwu (Video) by SamNaijaboy: 6:21pm On Aug 10, 2019
First I started by talking about Brazilian and Latina exes and maybe you or someone else said they don’t care. Now you are advising me to go get some pussy. I fear if I say more someone will identify me and out me. But bro, before marriage I hit from Central America all the way down to Argentina. And the likes of which you may have never seen. Those types you see in your telenovas.
That was my specs and I had the cash to go traipsing throughout South America.
The worst thing I ever did was listening to my mom to marry a Nigerian which happened to be Igbo ( didn’t care where she came from then) because those ladies weren’t rude and their people didn’t care how much money you had. In fact in Venezuela, I rolled with Lebanese multi-millionaires with a yacht.
See when you live in the US and you move in Ivy League circles and maybe you are an expatriate, it’s not the life of the normal Ajegunle/Alaba Igboman you live.
Have you been to Cuba and seen hotties that will make you want to sell everything and move over there? Google Varadero beach in Cuba. That was my favorite and often hangout
Or Panama or Margarita Island in Venezuela, Bogota’s Hotties? The beauties of São Paulo, Belo Horizonte, Ouro Preto and Copa Capabana beach in Rio?
I’ve not even started with Europe and Scandinavia & Eastern Europe
That’s why I always laugh when my wife and her people start their stuff. I just shrug and say na me cause wahala for myself. Our experiences and life were too different and na me come down to her level wey give them opportunity to Dey do wetin dem want.
I sincerely thought she was like the rest because she started off super nice and pretended not to be money-loving until later I figured that’s how most women are until you sign the dotted lines grin
So bro, forget say na Nairaland we Dey. I’m not your normal person you can cast aspersions on. Note through all these I haven’t attacked you. I’m just too polished for all that. I came here to educate about Azikiwe & Awolowo since it’s unfair to have a good man’s name dragged in the mud by hysterical Igbo people

BaaleOko:

SMH, guy go get some pvssy, you are evidently another mama boy basement dwelling virgin/loser with a falsely accentuated sense of worth. I'm not pained one bit mate trust me... I just feel pity for you, have yourself a good day... And extend my sympathy to your imaginary Igbo wife cheesy

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Genesis Of Distrust Between Igbo's And Yoruba's — By Ojukwu (Video) by Ziggylady(f): 6:28pm On Aug 10, 2019
jafol:

I don’t think they will hear you since all of them are all in yorubas land n all on the internet begging to become Yoruba wife lol , your women can write epistle ehn once they get a Yoruba man. Better get Nnamdi Kanu to help u , just an advice

IIlliterate utterances,lityle wonder you were called a poverty-stricken being.. Just read the junk you wrote and tell me why a human being should even marry in your family how much an Igbowoman

I guess yorubaland is a jungle stuck in the medival times with no form of civilisation what-so-ever so anyone there cannot 'hear' me right?...

Oh they will hear alright,and you wail and cry how Igbos are ttibalistic and full of 'hate' when poo hits the fan..no be today.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Genesis Of Distrust Between Igbo's And Yoruba's — By Ojukwu (Video) by jafol(m): 6:31pm On Aug 10, 2019
Ziggylady:

IIlliterate utterances,lityle wonder you were called a poverty-stricken being.. Just read the junk you wrote and tell me why a human being should even marry in your family how much an Igbowoman

I guess yorubaland is a jungle stuck in the medival times with no form of civilisation what-so-ever so anyone there cannot 'hear' me right?...

Oh they will hear alright,and you wail and cry how Igbos are ttibalistic and full of 'hate' when poo hits the fan..no be today.

No be ur Igbo kinsmen they give away their daughters so y u Dey vex me. If a Yoruba come for ur daughter u r not obligated to give her away since u know he is Awolowo kinsmen lol but ur people like money so they r willing to sell their daughters to higher bidder

3 Likes

Re: Genesis Of Distrust Between Igbo's And Yoruba's — By Ojukwu (Video) by Ziggylady(f): 6:40pm On Aug 10, 2019
SamNaijaboy:
First I started by talking about Brazilian and Latina exes and maybe you or someone else said they don’t care. Now you are advising me to go get some pussy. I fear if I say more someone will identify me and out me. But bro, before marriage I hit from Central America all the way down to Argentina. And the likes of which you may have never seen. Those types you see in your telenovas.
The worst thing I ever did was listening to my mom to marry a Nigerian because those ladies weren’t rude and their people didn’t care how much money you had. In fact in Venezuela, my ex’s parents were Lebanese multi-millionaires with a yacht.
See when you live in the US and you move in Ivy League circles and maybe you are an expatriate, it’s not the life of the normal Ajegunle/Surulere Nigerian you live.
Have you been to Cuba and seen hotties that will make you want to sell everything and move over there? Google Varadero beach in Cuba. That was my favorite and often hangout
That’s why I always laugh when my wife and her people start their stuff. I just shrug and say na me cause wahala for myself. Our experiences and life were too different and na me come down to her level wey give them opportunity to Dey do wetin dem want.
I sincerely thought she was like the rest because she started off super nice and pretended not to be money-loving until later I figured that’s how most women are until you sign the dotted lines grin
So bro, forget say na Nairaland we Dey. I’m not your normal person you can cast aspersions on. I came here to educate about Azikiwe & Awolowo since it’s unfair to have a good man’s name dragged in the mud by hysterical Igbo people

Lol!!...just imagine what a full-grown adult is spewing over a faceless forum and expects to be believe...Everymale is an Alpha-demi-god on faceless forums undecided....

You have mansions littered all over US,you had Brazilian,Mexican,Colombians ladies falling over themselves,your Igbo unfortunate wife died to have you blablablabla!!!

Yeah right!!..like you would tell us if you were a petty, lazy , irresponsible fraudster living of your wife and using her money to chase 20 other girls..

Will you scram with your tales-by-moonlight stories and go take several seats?...yeye.

1 Like

Re: Genesis Of Distrust Between Igbo's And Yoruba's — By Ojukwu (Video) by SamNaijaboy: 6:50pm On Aug 10, 2019
I understand why you can’t believe.
It’s way past what you can imagine. That’s okay. I know I’ve been fortunate.
That was what I enjoyed as a bachelor.
Don’t need to chase women again.
I’m married now. But I should have gone for my specs-Some Brazilian/Colombiana hottie.
No, I didn’t say I had US mansions- that’s foolish by the way-property taxes will kill you on homes you don’t live in.
See the focus on money again? Did they use money to swear for una? I really hate that attitude especially since I see it too often these days (our in-laws na)

Here for Papa Awolowo and digressed because I just wanted my Igbo friend here to know that people enjoy good lives and don’t have to be multi-millionaires to do so.
What I did right was study hard, pray harder for my student visa then, and work hard enough to make some good cheddar. You can do the same too.

That’s the Yoruba way. We travel, enlighten ourselves , immerse with local cultures, be citizens of the world.

And wonder why these Igbo can’t get their stories right.

Ziggylady:

Lol!!...just imagine what a full-grown adult is spewing over a faceless forum and expects to be believe...Everymale is an Alpha-demi-god on faceless forums undecided....

You have mansions littered all over US,you had Brazilian,Mexican,Colombians ladies falling over themselves,your Igbo unfortunate wife died to have you blablablabla!!!

Yeah right!!..like you would tell us if you were a lazy irresponsible scrub living of your wife and using her money to chase 20 other girls..

Will you scram with your tales-by-moonlight stories and go take several seats?...yeye.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Genesis Of Distrust Between Igbo's And Yoruba's — By Ojukwu (Video) by Ziggylady(f): 7:10pm On Aug 10, 2019
SamNaijaboy:
I understand why you can’t believe.
It’s way past what you can imagine. That’s okay. I know I’ve been fortunate.
That was what I enjoyed as a bachelor.
Don’t need to chase women again.
I’m married now. But I should have gone for my specs-Some Brazilian/Colombiana hottie.
No, I didn’t say I had US mansions- that’s foolish by the way-property taxes will kill you on homes you don’t live in.
See the focus on money again? Did they use money to swear for una?

Here for Papa Awolowo and digressed because I just wanted my Igbo friend here to know that people enjoy good lives and don’t have to be multi-millionaires to do so.
That’s the Yoruba way. We travel, enlighten ourselves , immerse with local cultures, be citizens of the world. And wonder why these Igbo can’t get their stories right.

You need to renew your job at the circus cos being a clown is the only job you are good at ,if at all

..Arent you the one who told all and sundry how your supposed wife and her family were all about money and wanted to bury you with demands??..but like a chameleon,you feel you can turn it round on me or Igbos ?..i laugh.

.Better go pay back the money you scammed of her and hundreds others and quit making empty noises no one is interested in here.

Your penchant for lies,falsehood and distortion of facts has done you in and that is the nemesis which will catch up with you soon..

Chances are you are spewing lies,typing away under osun-Osogbo caves sef for all we know..Kindly go finish the plate of amala you bought on credit from Iya Sikiru buka in Osogbo before coming here with silly stories...

Yeye

1 Like

Re: Genesis Of Distrust Between Igbo's And Yoruba's — By Ojukwu (Video) by SamNaijaboy: 7:18pm On Aug 10, 2019
My focus is the greed.
And the lack of respect for self and others. Is it that you people were not well trained?
My own family are there with their needs but they don’t heckle us for money. They are grateful when you give them something but it’s not a do or die affair.

The Igbo in-laws are something else. Like you took on a debt when you married them)

I would not say don’t marry an Igbo or Kanuri or whatever girl. Just know that the stereotypes are typically true.

Finally at this stage, I’m more Americanized than Nigerian, so I can’t relate to what you are saying. Here both partners care for the home together.
No lazy waiting for the man to die of heart attack slaving away for some woman.
And Igbo husbands and wives cheat too. Just like everyone else. What I’ve noticed is that they seem to be able to take and dish out insults like their women.
Yoruba men I know don’t have the patience for rude behavior.

Ziggylady:

They will marry you and impregnate 15 others,have an additional 10 or more mistresses and concubines With ountless more children while you slave away to feed him.

Check out the astronomical divorce rates amongst themselves over the most tribial,petty and mundane issues in various magistrate courts and you will laugh hysterically.

The daiy ou complain about your husband's terrible ways to him is the day he will tag his friends,come to Nairaland and slander you and your lineage....THEY CANNOT HELP THEMSELVES!!

4 Likes

Re: Genesis Of Distrust Between Igbo's And Yoruba's — By Ojukwu (Video) by SamNaijaboy: 7:24pm On Aug 10, 2019
Oh boy
So crude & unexposed.
Scammed? You are just all over the place.
This is my last reply to you.
Find someone on your level abeg.
Came here for Baba Awo and the record has been set straight.
Bye All

Ziggylady:

You need to renew your job at the circus cos being a clown is the only job you are good at ,if at all

..Arent you the one who told all and sundry how your supposed wife and her family were all about money and wanted to bury you with demands??..but like a chameleon,you feel you can turn it round on me or Igbos ?..i laugh.

.Better go pay back the money you scammed of her and hundreds others and quit making empty noises no one is interested in here.

Your penchant for lies,falsehood and distortion of facts has done you in and that is the nemesis which will catch up with you soon..

Chances are you are spewing lies,typing away under osun-Osogbo caves sef for all we know..Kindly go finish the plate of amala you bought on credit from Iya Sikiru buka in Osogbo before coming here with silly stories...

Yeye

3 Likes

Re: Genesis Of Distrust Between Igbo's And Yoruba's — By Ojukwu (Video) by Ziggylady(f): 7:30pm On Aug 10, 2019
SamNaijaboy:
My focus is the greed.
And the lack of respect for self and otherd. Is it that you people were not well trained?
My own family are there with their needs but they don’t heckle us for money. They are grateful when you give them something but it’s not a do or die affair.

The Igbo in-laws are something else. Like you took on a debt when you married them)

I would not say don’t marry an Igbo or Kanuri or whatever girl. Just know that the stereotypes are typically true.

Finally at this stage, I’m more Americanized than Nigerian, so I can’t relate to what you are saying. Here both partners care for the home together.
No lazy waiting for the man to die of heart attack slaving away for some woman.
And Igbo husbands and wives cheat too. Just like everyone else. What I’ve noticed is that they seem to be able to take and dish out insults like their women.
Yoruba men I know don’t have the patience for rude behavior.

Lmao!...a LAUTECH OND student with a stolen laptop was who i was even chatting with ....What a dolt..Your next 'maga' go hook you for throat,silly boy!

See stories grin

2 Likes

Re: Genesis Of Distrust Between Igbo's And Yoruba's — By Ojukwu (Video) by Ziggylady(f): 7:32pm On Aug 10, 2019
SamNaijaboy:
Oh boy
So crude & unexposed.
Scammed? You are just all over the place.
This is my last reply to you.
Find someone on your level abeg.
Came here for Baba Awo and the record has been set straight.
Bye All

So long and greet your awo-lo-awo as you take same route like him via 'Ratak'...Nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Genesis Of Distrust Between Igbo's And Yoruba's — By Ojukwu (Video) by BaaleOko: 8:05pm On Aug 10, 2019
SamNaijaboy:
The worst thing I ever did was listening to my mom to marry a Nigerian which happened to be Igbo ( didn’t care where she came from then) because those ladies weren’t rude and their people didn’t care how much money you had. In fact in Venezuela, I rolled with Lebanese multi-millionaires with a yacht.
See when you live in the US and you move in Ivy League circles and maybe you are an expatriate, it’s not the life of the normal Ajegunle/Alaba Igboman you live.
Or Panama or Margarita Island in Venezuela, Bogota’s Hotties? The beauties of São Paulo, Belo Horizonte, Ouro Preto and Copa Capabana beach in Rio?
So bro, forget say na Nairaland we Dey. I’m not your normal person you can cast aspersions on. Note through all these I haven’t attacked you. I’m just too polished for all that. I came here to educate about Azikiwe & Awolowo since it’s unfair to have a good man’s name dragged in the mud by hysterical Igbo people

Here we go again with the stupid drivel, guy why are you so insecure?, omo see power point presentation o!!! did I ask you to serenade me with your boring tales? Dude you're VEEY insecure, and also mentally ill(like no joke seek help fast before you self-implode). Dude I'm not here for all the chest beating nonsense, you have already exposed yourself as a shameless liar, see how spooked you got over a mere line of thought cheesy grin.

If you're really about that bragging right, then I'm game, let me muddy myself by indulging you. First challenge of the day, I'll PM you how much is currently in my US and Nigerian account for a start (with my Facebook name as proof that I'm the actual owner of the account, and then giving you my Facebook account will further afford you the opportunity of seeing my business page and what I actually do, the number of people people that follow my business page, pictures and posts of people I have created job opportunities for in Lagos, Ibadan, PH & Enugu), you will also get a preview of my US owned business as I'm currently based in California... Nyggah we don't brag too much out there, I'm just 26...but I worked my way up to the level I am now, yeah I've not hit all the fake and imaginary mega tours you've taken in your dream grin, but I take season vacations to places your broke aSS can never dream of going(you'll also see my recent summer vacation pics on my Facebook)... So let me save my time, I'll reveal all my personal information to you: account balances both in the USA and Naija, my business pages, my brand of business etc... IF you'll also return the favor by actually proving me wrong that you ain't some online noisemaker. I know I sound petty, but sometimes you have to condescend yourself to a petty level to shut a noisemaker up... show me how much is your account balance RIGHT NOW (be smart enough to censor your vital account details). So are you game?? I'll be in your PM in a second with the challenge if you affirm you're in.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Genesis Of Distrust Between Igbo's And Yoruba's — By Ojukwu (Video) by Topsic70: 9:14pm On Aug 10, 2019
laudate:
Right from your very first post, you complained about the Yoruba women who spoke in their language in your workplace, and ascribed it to tribalusm

You also gleefully described how you got those women's infractions written up, and they were sacked. undecided
After all you said openly about them in your previous posts? shocked Everyone can see clearly how much you detest them!

The only hypocrisy on this board is oozing out of your keyboard, because you are so riled that support for your anti-Yoruba views, is not coming from all angles, including mine. undecided

Like I pointed out to you earlier, if the shoe had been on the other foot, and those women were Igbo in a Yoruba dominated work environment, they would have done the same thing. sad
That's d average igbomans warped logical reasoning for u o.

BaaleOko:

When the line was crossed was when tribalism was introduced to my agency courtesy of yorubas, your people were most culpable for some of the most disgusting actions that definitely broke the scale of professional tolerance... and I noticed these insecurities were most profound around and towards the Igbo staffs, calling Igbos "Awon ajaokuta ma mo mi" "Awon Okoro" when bonding together in their clannish sessions was the deal breaker for me... when I had it up to my neck was when some idiot started to ask her Co-staff in Yoruba why an Igbo boy was in charge... the b1tch didn't know I overheard her, plus I unfortunately for her understood Yoruba very well ... that became the beginning of her many nightmares to come until she quit, or in more succinct terms "got written up and fired".
Hypocrisy (so) runs deep in ur veins.
The 'deal breaker' for u was her calling u ''Awon okoro'' and for having d temerity to ask " why an Igbo boy was in charge" and as a result, "it was d beginning of her many nightmares " until u ensured she was ultimately fired.
A couple of weeks ago, an Igbo soldier brazenly posted on social media how he hates Yoruba's with a passion, and as we speak, he's still he's still in d pay roll of biafran Nigerian army. Heavens did not fall:
https://www.nairaland.com/5198452/ifeanyi-oparaji-soldiers-tribal-post

Igbo's, what u can't take is what u dish out. That's d perfect definition of hypocrisy!
The lopsidedness in ur (ipob) reasoning ehnnnnn, na follow come.
SMH
Mazi Uwazurike, please what have u to say?

5 Likes

Re: Genesis Of Distrust Between Igbo's And Yoruba's — By Ojukwu (Video) by SamNaijaboy: 9:16pm On Aug 10, 2019
LOL,
Igbo man. Everything is money.
Why on earth would I want to see your account? Who cares?

If you are a fellow guy man, that’s good. Enjoy your life.
Dude, no vex but I’m out.
You insult a lot and that’s how you know who is insecure. Close your eyes & picture Otedola or Dangote talking or bragging about how much money is in his account. Not likely right?
Now close your eyes and picture same men talking about their escapades before marriage as young men. Possible right? Possible

That’s how you know who is legit between us. It’s the unwritten rule in the world of the rich: you don’t talk about how much money you have. It’s considered bad form.
Something to leave here with.

I never try to assume someone is some kind of a bum. That is what you assumed.
It harkens back to the deep inferiority complex you people have.

I came here to educate about Awolowo and Zik and I’m done.

You will hear about me when we launch in Nigeria in two years time (because Nigeria is complex & maybe overrated, I’m leaving it for last) but Wouldn’t know it’s me.
And that’s how I like It

“Drops Mic”

BaaleOko:

Here we go again with the stupid drivel, guy why are you so insecure?, omo see power point presentation o!!! did I ask you to serenade me with your boring tales? Dude you're VEEY insecure, and also mentally ill(like no joke seek help fast before you self-implode). Dude I'm not here for all the chest beating nonsense, you have already exposed yourself as a shameless liar, see how spooked you got over a mere line of thought cheesy grin.

If you're really about that bragging right, then I'm game, let me muddy myself by indulging you. First challenge of the day, I'll PM you how much is currently in my US and Nigerian account for a start (with my Facebook name as proof that I'm the actual owner of the account, and then giving you my Facebook account will further afford you the opportunity of seeing my business page and what I actually do, the number of people people that follow my business page, pictures and posts of people I have created job opportunities for in Lagos, Ibadan, PH & Enugu), you will also get a preview of my US owned business as I'm currently based in California... Nyggah we don't brag too much out there, I'm just 26...but I worked my way up to the level I am now, yeah I've not hit all the fake and imaginary mega tours you've taken in your dream grin, but I take season vacations to places your broke aSS can never dream of going(you'll also see my recent summer vacation pics on my Facebook)... So let me save my time, I'll reveal all my personal information to you: account balances both in the USA and Naija, my business pages, my brand of business etc... IF you'll also return the favor by actually proving me wrong that you ain't some online noisemaker. I know I sound petty, but sometimes you have to condescend yourself to a petty level to shut a noisemaker up... show me how much is your account balance RIGHT NOW (be smart enough to censor your vital account details). So are you game?? I'll be in your PM in a second with the challenge if you affirm you're in.

2 Likes

Re: Genesis Of Distrust Between Igbo's And Yoruba's — By Ojukwu (Video) by Topsic70: 9:34pm On Aug 10, 2019
SamNaijaboy:

Just be very discrete bro. This ppl gat no chill. They may even send u PM's with omoluabi monikers just to decode ur logo and pour san-san for ur garri. Their level of hate na follow come!
Re: Genesis Of Distrust Between Igbo's And Yoruba's — By Ojukwu (Video) by Ziggylady(f): 10:45pm On Aug 10, 2019
Topsic70:

Just be very discrete bro. This ppl gat no chill. They may even send u PM's with omoluabi monikers just to decode ur logo and pour san-san for ur garri. Their level of hate na follow come!

Look at this one exposing his exploits..who does not know that impersonating ppl and identity fraud is y'all forte..

I will personally alert his so-called wife to the kind of atrocious excuse of a husband he is if i know her..He does not deserve to be married to a human how much more an Igbowoman..

But nemesis will catch up with you lots.
Re: Genesis Of Distrust Between Igbo's And Yoruba's — By Ojukwu (Video) by laudate: 3:38am On Aug 11, 2019
Ngokafor:
You really have no shame at all with your lame and pathetic posturing...

..If hypocrisy makes one fat,you will be weighing at least 800pounds by now

Re: Genesis Of Distrust Between Igbo's And Yoruba's — By Ojukwu (Video) by laudate: 3:42am On Aug 11, 2019
BaaleOko:
Igbophobic idiot, BaaleOko you are a worthless reprobate whose hypocrisy can be preened through the thickest smokescreen. Why did you conveniently skip the part in my post where the Yoruba staffs having realized I was in charge and knew I was Igbo, started using derogatory terms like "Aje okuta ma momi" to demean me in Yoruba? BaaleOko You're a standard bas.tard, a fraud, and a very unprincipled vile character... BaaleOko you can mask your facetiousness even behind the cloak of whatever fake moral ground you take with your pseudo-intellectual shenanigans, but any sane person will smell your filth. If I'm a jaundiced individual, then that's fine (and trust, any more idiots who violate the company policies under my watch will be written up and fired), but BaaleOko you HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO RIGHT to tag me something you are also guilty of based on your anti-Igbo tribalistic antecedents on here, so yeah iron sharpeneth iron as the good book says, now BaaleOko you can go fucck yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Genesis Of Distrust Between Igbo's And Yoruba's — By Ojukwu (Video) by laudate: 3:55am On Aug 11, 2019
Topsic70:
That's d average igbomans warped logical reasoning for u o.

Hypocrisy (so) runs deep in ur veins.
The 'deal breaker' for u was her calling u ''Awon okoro'' and for having d temerity to ask " why an Igbo boy was in charge" and as a result, "it was d beginning of her many nightmares " until u ensured she was ultimately fired.
A couple of weeks ago, an Igbo soldier brazenly posted on social media how he hates Yoruba's with a passion, and as we speak, he's still he's still in d pay roll of biafran Nigerian army. Heavens did not fall:
https://www.nairaland.com/5198452/ifeanyi-oparaji-soldiers-tribal-post

Igbo's, what u can't take is what u dish out. That's d perfect definition of hypocrisy!
The lopsidedness in ur (ipob) reasoning ehnnnnn, na follow come.
SMH
Mazi Uwazurike, please what have u to say?

Thank God that a lot of great Igbos do not think like that guy, you just responded to. cheesy You can still find many of them, both online and offline who do not share the mindless posturing, that he has displayed on this thread.

Just siddon dey look. He and his sidekick will soon throw another tantrum shortly, and provide everyone with more comic relief! These guys are clowns, I swear!

[img]https://media1./images/d8305dde14424a25518e862786161125/tenor.gif?itemid=5457118[/img]

4 Likes

Re: Genesis Of Distrust Between Igbo's And Yoruba's — By Ojukwu (Video) by BaaleOko: 4:48am On Aug 11, 2019
[quote author=laudate post=81143197][/quote]
Yes I'm called and known by the name baaleoko, if you don't know the meaning ask me, and I'll tell you cheesy
Re: Genesis Of Distrust Between Igbo's And Yoruba's — By Ojukwu (Video) by laudate: 4:50am On Aug 11, 2019
BaaleOko:

Yes I'm called and known by the name baaleoko, if you don't know the meaning ask me, and I'll tell you cheesy

1 Like

Re: Genesis Of Distrust Between Igbo's And Yoruba's — By Ojukwu (Video) by Topsic70: 5:06am On Aug 11, 2019
Ziggylady:

Look at this one exposing his exploits..who does not know that impersonating ppl and identity fraud is y'all forte..

I will personally alert his so-called wife to the kind of atrocious excuse of a husband he is if i know her..He does not deserve to be married to a human how much more an Igbowoman..

But nemesis will catch up with you lots.
Sidon dia make pant dey wear you! Las-las if d wife fvck up she gets her ass dumped!
What concerns me more is his economic/social status. I know ur ilks can be so vindictive and can go to any length just to destroy ur 'enemies', even if means cooking up fictitious stories/writing stuupid petitions etc just to bring ur perceived 'enemies' down.
Taaaa!

3 Likes

Re: Genesis Of Distrust Between Igbo's And Yoruba's — By Ojukwu (Video) by ScotMisile: 6:09am On Aug 11, 2019
SamNaijaboy:
I’m sorry to say but you are clueless.
Awolowo was not the tribalistic one. Zik actually was.
Let me take you to school a little:
Your question was what would have prompted West people to vote Azikiwe and not Awolowo? The West voted NCNC the party they started with Herbert Macaulay as founder. Herbert Macaulay, a Yoruba, was the head and without any tribalism gave Zik the party leadership when he died. The NCNC was the biggest party then. Won in the East and the West. There was no Midwest yet then. Ojukwu is mixing timelines here. However Zik should have left the West for the Yorubas that founded the party. However he wanted to rule from Lagos, being the capital. Which was in the West. Hence wanted to be premier in the West as well. This would have led to a situation where Igbos were ruling in both including the West where the Yorubas that founded the party were.
Of course that was not acceptable to the Yorubas. If you are wondering why that was not acceptable, would you found something and then because your founder died and a “foreigner” was leader, abdicate all rights to even your own land?
Isn’t the right to rule your own land what Igbos and Yorubas are clamoring for now and hating the Fulani herdsmen for trampling up and down? So that is a basic want of a people? Self-determination and self-representation?
Ask yourself, why didn’t Zik offer the Western region to the Yoruba deputy Ogunsanya (of the Adeniran Ogunsanya famous street in Lagos) instead of trying to be greedy for his own tribe?
Only a greedy person would want everything to be in his tribe’s favor but that seems okay to most Igbos since they appear to be very greedy.
The Yorubas voted along party lines and voted NCNC, their party they founded. It took Awolowo to convince them overnight that Zik was greedy and they voted with their feet. I’m sure convincing them must have been easy since Zik had in 1949 at an Igbo National Congress speech said the God of Igbo had destined them to dominate Nigeria and Africa. If Zik had given the premiership to a Yoruba man, NCNC would have won the West.
The problem was Zik who saw nothing wrong with putting an Igbo man as premier of the East and then an Igbo man as premier of the West despite the fact that a Yoruba man founded the party and he inherited it from a Yoruba man. He had no sense of justice and fairness and was rightly put in his place

Never dissappoints, just like his kind, stewpidity in good English.. . You know more than Ojukwu.. .Welldone
Re: Genesis Of Distrust Between Igbo's And Yoruba's — By Ojukwu (Video) by BaaleOko: 6:16am On Aug 11, 2019
[quote author=laudate post=81143435][/quote]
Typical weak response from an idiot who has been cornered, biTch slapped, and e-schooled grin. It was fun while it lasted old man, fucck around next time and learn a lesson or two once again.
Re: Genesis Of Distrust Between Igbo's And Yoruba's — By Ojukwu (Video) by alexvatt(m): 6:28am On Aug 11, 2019
coolitempa:

tongue
How are you doing dearie
Re: Genesis Of Distrust Between Igbo's And Yoruba's — By Ojukwu (Video) by ScotMisile: 9:40am On Aug 11, 2019
SamNaijaboy:
I married an Igbo and had Igbo in-laws in the US so I know exactly how they think. It’s good when you have them as friends and you jointly help each other (which when I think about it, it’s always me helping them) but when they have some hook into you, you are screwed.

We all know how women can mess you up in the US. Marry an Igbo here and you are done for as a Yoruba.
They will use that as an extortion tool and try to control your life. Resist that control and you are done for.

I learnt the hard way that if an Igbo has a potential way of controlling you like marriage in the west where their daughter has the laws on her side, you are screwed.
Or you make an Igbo 55% partner in a business endeavor. OYO is your case

You married ibo... How does marriage come into play here.. . Always craving for what you dclare hatred for
Re: Genesis Of Distrust Between Igbo's And Yoruba's — By Ojukwu (Video) by ScotMisile: 9:44am On Aug 11, 2019
YorubaHero12:

I’m telling you bro. Even the Igbos in this forum could call anyone they have here working in a corporate settings and ask them about the number of professionals working in corporate America, they will tell you the Yorubas dominate.

Last year the NSBE (National society of black engineers) did their national convention in Pittsburgh, PA, majority of the interviewers and resume reviewers for companies are Yoruba then (because it’s a black dominated conference, it’s usually dominated by foreign black guys). Infact you can approach people with Yoruba coz everyone got some name tag around their neck, so it’s easy to know the person.

Forget about all the feeling of comparison the Igbos always project about being equal to us, it’s all a hoax. Yorubas just don’t like bragging over those things coz we have seen it as the norm.

Any Igbo on her can verify all this fact with their families here to confirm all these I’m saying.

Ibadan express way media at work again FFks brother.... That's how FFk was boasting of this sort of rubbish until one young first class Ibo dude from UNN disputed the facts with proofs. .. pls, can this country just divide?? ?
Re: Genesis Of Distrust Between Igbo's And Yoruba's — By Ojukwu (Video) by ScotMisile: 9:46am On Aug 11, 2019
SamNaijaboy:
Never seen anything like it. Anglican can’t marry Catholic in Igboland or find it difficult to. We are liberals and that’s why we suffer the brunt of the Nigeria.
First coup, they killed our leaders as well. Reprisal coup, they still killed our leader again despite trying to target themselves.
Our SW is full to bursting of other ultra-conservative groups trying to foist their way of life on us.

This one busying himself with sex and marriages with Igbo girls.. .These pipu are so pitiable
Re: Genesis Of Distrust Between Igbo's And Yoruba's — By Ojukwu (Video) by laudate: 10:36am On Aug 11, 2019
BaaleOko:
Typical weak response from BaaleOko the idiot who has been cornered, biTch slapped, and e-schooled grin. It was fun while it lasted old man, fucck around next time and learn a lesson or two once again.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Uzodimma To Name Sponsors Of Insecurity In Imo Tomorrow / 20,000 PDP Members Join APC In Cross River / Again, Court Denies Abba Kyari Bail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.