Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,070 members, 7,814,700 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:42 PM

108 Short And Sweet Love Quotes That Will Speak Volumes At Your Wedding - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 108 Short And Sweet Love Quotes That Will Speak Volumes At Your Wedding (271 Views)

90 Short And Sweet Love Quotes That Will Speak Volumes At Your Wedding / 108 Short And Sweet Love Quotes That Will Speak Volumes At Your Wedding / Some Random Quotes That Will Crack Your Ribs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

108 Short And Sweet Love Quotes That Will Speak Volumes At Your Wedding by LovelyStory: 2:49am On Aug 07, 2019
Looking for the right words to express your feelings on the big day? Turn to these famous romantic quotes for your vows, toast, décor, or more.

Finding the words to describe the love you feel for your future husband or wife doesn't always come easily. But the followinig quotes, by world-renowned poets, authors, philosophers, and even beloved movie characters, prove the simplest, most earnest words are often the most honest—and the most poignant. Here, a comprehensive list of short and sweet love and marriage quotes to inspire your own wedding day. Use them as a starting point for your vows, calligraph them on signs hung throughout your reception venue, or work them into the toast you dedicate to your future spouse. Whichever sentiment you choose, it's bound to hit home.

ROMANCE STORIES HERE

"I love your feet because they have wandered over the earth and through the wind and water until they brought you to me." —Pablo Neruda, Your Feet

"Some people are worth melting for." —Olaf, character from Frozen

"It is a treasure that is outshined by what it means…eternal romance." —Theresa Ann Moore, "Engagement Ring"

"yours is the light by which my spirit's born: yours is the darkness of my soul's return

—you are my sun, my moon, and all my stars" —E.E. Cummings, #38

"The best thing to hold onto in life is each other." —Audrey Hepburn, actress

"And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make." —The Beatles, "The End"

"Love is a lot like a backache. It doesn't show up on X-Rays but you know it's there." —George Burns, comedian, actor, and writer

"Happiness is to hold flowers in both hands." —Chinese proverb

"Love is of all passions the strongest, for it attacks simultaneously the head, the heart, and the sense." —Lap Tzu, Chinese philosopher

"At the touch of love everyone becomes a poet." —Plato, Symposium

ROMANCE STORIES HERE

"You look good wearing my future." —Keith, character from Some Kind of Wonderful

6 Powerful Moves That You Need To Pull, If You Want A Real Relationship

"To accomplish great things, we must not only act, but also dream; not only plan, but also believe." —Anatole France, French writer

(1) (Reply)

Wazifa For Breaking Black Magic / Why People Mistake Love A Lot. / 74+ Happy New Month Interesting Quotes For Your Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.