Stats: 3,195,730 members, 7,959,259 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 01:07 PM

Women Are Naturally Superior To Men. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women Are Naturally Superior To Men. (5261 Views)

Women Are Naturally Wicked,look At How Much A Lady Caused Her Husband / Nigeria Girls Are Naturally Cheats And Useless / "Dark Skinned Girls Are Naturally Dirty Especially The Fat One" - Nigerian Lady (2) (3) (4)

Re: Women Are Naturally Superior To Men. by DanDeeBoss(m): 11:44am On Aug 07, 2019
Fountainofyouth:

Yes i'm serious, how many of y'all can cook compared to the few who can? Don't delude yourself,

Yes it came from men thats why it is called sperm bank, it is stored for future purpose.
Ok cheesy

Re: Women Are Naturally Superior To Men. by Fountainofyouth(f): 11:59am On Aug 07, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
Lol...I thought it's from females cheesy

So coz some guys can't cook now translates to starvation?? I don't get you cheesy

Yes it does, how can you get me when i and martinez were countering ourselves, but you chose mine to castigate, exactly what i what I was saying about y'all here, truly slow.

Re: Women Are Naturally Superior To Men. by carter009(m): 12:04pm On Aug 07, 2019
Please tell OP,
LillyVal:
WITHOUT A MAN , A FEMALE IS NOTHING. WE NEED THEM AS A FATHER, AS A BROTHER, AS A HUSBAND AND AS A SON. THEY ARE OUR PROTECTORS. JUST BCZ OF SOME GUYS WE CAN'T BLAME WHOLE GENDER. ADMIT IT ,THAT WE NEED THEM.

Re: Women Are Naturally Superior To Men. by DanDeeBoss(m): 12:06pm On Aug 07, 2019
Fountainofyouth:

Yes it does, how can you get me when i and martinez were countering ourselves, but you chose mine to castigate, exactly what i what I was saying about y'all here, truly slow.
Lol, I wasn't castigating your post, I just thought we could have some liberal conversation though....

Your Mention attracted me here, I didn't read the said person's post.

.Yeah I am slow ma'am, Have a nice day cheesy
Re: Women Are Naturally Superior To Men. by imitateMe(m): 12:08pm On Aug 07, 2019
Fountainofyouth:

Says who? Swerve pls.
Even females don't deny it. Women are actually better at twerking.
Re: Women Are Naturally Superior To Men. by carter009(m): 12:11pm On Aug 07, 2019
Seriously dear, what are you trying to proof, men are more superior than women for God's sake, there's nothing like equal and you know it.
Fountainofyouth:

Hehehe, you know we have female CEOs right, women invented some things we use today, so y'all can't with hold nada, rather, y'all will starve if we decide not to cook anymore,
You guys can't withhold your sperm when you see a naked, sumptuous lady, it goes hard immediately, y'all will go extinct cos we have sperm banks scattered round the world, ever heard of ovary or egg banks before? We are more powerful, fact.

Re: Women Are Naturally Superior To Men. by prof2007: 1:13pm On Aug 07, 2019
Hintona:
People who advocate for equality between men and women are called feminists.

I want to ask, what about people who propagate the notion that "women are superior to men", what are they called??

please no insults

I know some male nairalanders will use this as an opportunity to show the world that they are airheads.

Simple answer to your question:

FEMALE CHAUVINIST (noun): A female who patronizes, disparages, or otherwise denigrates males in the belief that they are inferior to females and thus deserving of less than equal treatment or benefit.

(SOURCE: dictionary.com)

Re: Women Are Naturally Superior To Men. by foolbuster: 1:58pm On Aug 07, 2019
Fountainofyouth:

Why? We gave birth to y'all, if women round the world decides to terminate all male foetus, what will the rest of y'all do? Nothing tongue

Exactly. While we sit back and enjoy the women fight and kill themselves over the remaining scarce men.

Re: Women Are Naturally Superior To Men. by Nobody: 2:05pm On Aug 07, 2019
OF COURSE, LADIES are naturally superior to men but in INCONCLUSIVENESS, INDECISION and CONFUSION

Re: Women Are Naturally Superior To Men. by pryme(m): 2:43pm On Aug 07, 2019
Hintona:
People who advocate for equality between men and women are called feminists.

I want to ask, what about people who propagate the notion that "women are superior to men", what are they called??

please no insults

I know some male nairalanders will use this as an opportunity to show the world that they are airheads.

"Women Are Naturally Superior To Men" this is the title of your thread, care to explain?

Re: Women Are Naturally Superior To Men. by pryme(m): 2:44pm On Aug 07, 2019
Fountainofyouth:

Why? We gave birth to y'all, if women round the world decides to terminate all male foetus, what will the rest of y'all do? Nothing tongue

Come on now,
Wait....
Are you serious?
Re: Women Are Naturally Superior To Men. by Martinez19(m): 2:49pm On Aug 07, 2019
Fountainofyouth:

Hehehe, you know we have female CEOs right, women invented some things we use today,
Sophistry and falsehood at it's finest. An all-men's company will excel but an all-women's company cannot. Female CEOs hardly make good bosses and their companies excel when they have diligent men. Men are the back bones and major contributors in things like science, technology and innovation. Compare the things women invented to what men invented and will see that they form a very very very tiny and negligible minority. As it turns out, if women never invented the none groundbreaking things they are credited for, men would have invented it anyway.

You guys excel in spending a man's money and not even men can beat you guys in that.

so y'all can't with hold nada,
We can hold a lot compared to you guys. You guys can't even keep your doctrine of gender equality. When things get tough in life you guys switch from "I don't need a man" to "men are meant to be providers" and you all want free passes instead of taking responsibility for your actions.

rather, y'all will starve if we decide not to cook anymore,
Wow! All of a sudden, women are the only ones who do the cooking. Are you the ones cooking for us? I thought a woman is not a man's slave? So boys don't know how to cook? Male chefs are useless? Let me pretend, from henceforth, that I didn't see this trash.

You guys can't withhold your sperm when you see a naked, sumptuous lady, it goes hard immediately,
It still doesn't change the fact that there is nothing women can do, if men, in solidarity, decide to kidnap and make a baby factory out of women and if you don't comply or you resist, you are tortured to death. Men can withhold their sperm from women if they want to. How come the MGTOW movement is a thing?

y'all will go extinct cos we have sperm banks scattered round the world, ever heard of ovary or egg banks before? We are more powerful, fact.
Ovary banks exists in form of surrogate mums. You can't synthesise sperm so you still need men. A society that consists of only women with new females baby added every year to keep the population from dying will not last. If the genders were reversed, the society will flourish in science and technology, security, business and peace.

Re: Women Are Naturally Superior To Men. by Fountainofyouth(f): 2:56pm On Aug 07, 2019
Martinez19:
Sophistry and falsehood at it's finest. An all-men's company will excel but an all-women's company cannot. Female CEOs hardly make good bosses and their companies excel when they have diligent men. Men are the back bones and major contributors in things like science, technology and innovation. Compare the things women invented to what men invented and will see that they form a very very very tiny and negligible minority. As it turns out, if women never invented the none groundbreaking things they are credited for, men would have invented it anyway.

You guys excel in spending a man's money and not even men can beat you guys in that.

We can hold a lot compared to you guys. You guys can't even keep your doctrine of gender equality. When things get tough in life you guys switch from "I don't need a man" to "men are meant to be providers" and you all want free passes instead of taking responsibility for your actions.

Wow! All of a sudden, women are the only ones who do the cooking. Are you the ones cooking for us? I thought a woman is not a man's slave? So boys don't know how to cook? Male chefs are useless? Let me pretend, from henceforth, that I didn't see this trash.

It still doesn't change the fact that there is nothing women can do, if men, in solidarity, decide to kidnap and make a baby factory out of women and if you don't comply or you resist, you are tortured to death. Men can withhold their sperm from women if they want to. How come the MGTOW movement is a thing?

Ovary banks exists in form of surrogate mums. You can't synthesise sperm so you still need men. A society that consists of only women with new females baby added every year to keep the population from dying will not last. If the genders were reversed, the society will flourish in science and technology, security, business and peace.

Haaaaa, all this epistle becos of me, lmao, I'll read this later, stay pressed.

Re: Women Are Naturally Superior To Men. by Fountainofyouth(f): 2:57pm On Aug 07, 2019
pryme:

Come on now,
Wait....
Are you serious?

Depends on how you see it.

Re: Women Are Naturally Superior To Men. by Fountainofyouth(f): 2:59pm On Aug 07, 2019
foolbuster:

Exactly. While we sit back and enjoy the women fight and kill themselves over the remaining scarce men.

Like people arent going gay these days, lol.

Re: Women Are Naturally Superior To Men. by Fountainofyouth(f): 3:00pm On Aug 07, 2019
carter009:
Seriously dear, what are you trying to proof, men are more superior than women for God's sake, there's nothing like equal and you know it.

There is equality, if you want a subordinate go to the moon, you will be it's subordinate.

Re: Women Are Naturally Superior To Men. by Fountainofyouth(f): 3:07pm On Aug 07, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
Lol, I wasn't castigating your post, I just thought we could have some liberal conversation though....

Your Mention attracted me here, I didn't read the said person's post.

.Yeah I am slow ma'am, Have a nice day cheesy

A liberal conversation with the way you came at me, now you're forming nice guy, yeye.

Re: Women Are Naturally Superior To Men. by DanDeeBoss(m): 3:13pm On Aug 07, 2019
Fountainofyouth:

A liberal conversation with the way you came at me, now you're forming nice guy, yeye.
OK ,Lol.... wetin concern me with you?? why you mention me in the first place??

Even with the emojis I used.... Yeye² undecidedundecided

Re: Women Are Naturally Superior To Men. by Fountainofyouth(f): 3:15pm On Aug 07, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
OK ,Lol.... wetin concern me with you?? why you mention me in the first place?? undecidedundecided

Is that a crime? Or a rule against doing that?

Re: Women Are Naturally Superior To Men. by DanDeeBoss(m): 3:25pm On Aug 07, 2019
Fountainofyouth:

Is that a crime? Or a rule against doing that?
It's OK.....
Re: Women Are Naturally Superior To Men. by Martinez19(m): 3:29pm On Aug 07, 2019
Fountainofyouth:

Haaaaa, all this epistle becos of me, lmao, I'll read this later, stay pressed.
grin grin grin As if you haven't read it. Men and women are useful to each other but men are much better and women need men much more than men need women. Giving birth is not a super power. It's a biological nature as much as producing sperm. See you later. grin tongue

Re: Women Are Naturally Superior To Men. by foolbuster: 3:33pm On Aug 07, 2019
Fountainofyouth:

Like people arent going gay these days, lol.

Yes, then stop hating on men, become a lesbian and leave us the hell alone.

Re: Women Are Naturally Superior To Men. by Hintona(f): 3:34pm On Aug 07, 2019
fountainofyouth I like you already, you are a strong, smart assed woman but you have time o answer all this men.

Re: Women Are Naturally Superior To Men. by marlow1962(m): 3:36pm On Aug 07, 2019
Correction,the pussy is the one superior grin
Re: Women Are Naturally Superior To Men. by Hintona(f): 3:36pm On Aug 07, 2019
prof2007:

Simple answer to your question:

FEMALE CHAUVINIST (noun): A female who patronizes, disparages, or otherwise denigrates males in the belief that they are inferior to females and thus deserving of less than equal treatment or benefit.

(SOURCE: dictionary.com)
Re: Women Are Naturally Superior To Men. by Fountainofyouth(f): 3:39pm On Aug 07, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
It's OK.....

You are marked from now on.

Re: Women Are Naturally Superior To Men. by Fountainofyouth(f): 3:40pm On Aug 07, 2019
Martinez19:
grin grin grin As if you haven't read it. Men and women are useful to each other but men are much better and women need men much more than men need women. Giving birth is not a super power. It's a biological nature as much as producing sperm. See you later. grin tongue

Whatever suits you amigo.

Re: Women Are Naturally Superior To Men. by Fountainofyouth(f): 3:42pm On Aug 07, 2019
Hintona:
fountainofyouth I like you already, you are a strong, smart assed woman but you have time o answer all this men.

Slow day at work jare, have alot of free time smiley

Re: Women Are Naturally Superior To Men. by Hintona(f): 3:42pm On Aug 07, 2019
LillyVal:
WITHOUT A MAN , A FEMALE IS NOTHING. WE NEED THEM AS A FATHER, AS A BROTHER, AS A HUSBAND AND AS A SON. THEY ARE OUR PROTECTORS. JUST BCZ OF SOME GUYS WE CAN'T BLAME WHOLE GENDER. ADMIT IT ,THAT WE NEED THEM.
Without a woman, a male is nothing, if man was fine on his own why did God create a woman. Men too need women period

Re: Women Are Naturally Superior To Men. by Nobody: 3:57pm On Aug 07, 2019
We need each other period.
Hintona:

Without a woman, a male is nothing, if man was fine on his own why did God create a woman. Men too need women period

Re: Women Are Naturally Superior To Men. by Fountainofyouth(f): 4:00pm On Aug 07, 2019
imitateMe:

Even females don't deny it. Women are actually better at twerking.

What is the difference between you and off topic? No difference.

Re: Women Are Naturally Superior To Men. by Fountainofyouth(f): 4:02pm On Aug 07, 2019
foolbuster:

Yes, then stop hating on men, become a lesbian and leave us the hell alone.

I don't hate men, I only dislike wannabe bimbos who are below par, stay pressed.

World's Oldest Female Body Builder Still Looking Sexy At 81 / 30 Characteristics To Know A Virtuous Women – Must Read / I Need The Maid Gone.

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51