Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,226 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

Women Are Naturally Superior To Men. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women Are Naturally Superior To Men. (4974 Views)

Women Are Naturally Wicked,look At How Much A Lady Caused Her Husband / Nigeria Girls Are Naturally Cheats And Useless / 6 Things Nigerian Women Must Do To Make Themselves More Attractive To Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Women Are Naturally Superior To Men. by Nobody: 7:49am On Sep 02, 2019
wink
marvinsync:

people who advocate for equality are not called feminists, they are called egalitarians or equalitarians

feminists are people who fight for women's rights, that's why it's called feminism, Google it
Re: Women Are Naturally Superior To Men. by mysteryman2014: 3:10am On Sep 22, 2019
marvinsync:

people who advocate for equality are not called feminists, they are called egalitarians or equalitarians

feminists are people who fight for women's rights, that's why it's called feminism, Google it

Bro your wrong, OP is correct. Verify before coming online

1 Like

Re: Women Are Naturally Superior To Men. by mysteryman2014: 3:19am On Sep 22, 2019
Fountainofyouth:

Why? We gave birth to y'all, if women round the world decides to terminate all male foetus, what will the rest of y'all do? Nothing tongue

Rili. Like go to a vending machine drop ur coin and vending machine gives u a can of drink who owns the drink.
Re: Women Are Naturally Superior To Men. by cooluzi: 10:28am On Sep 22, 2019
Fountainofyouth:

Why? We gave birth to y'all, if women round the world decides to terminate all male foetus, what will the rest of y'all do? Nothing tongue
how will you get pregnant in the first place if men doesn't exist,

Re: Women Are Naturally Superior To Men. by marvinsync(m): 5:32am On Sep 23, 2019
mysteryman2014:

I did verify , its seems it's u that didn't
Re: Women Are Naturally Superior To Men. by mysteryman2014: 10:11am On Sep 23, 2019
marvinsync:

I did verify , its seems it's u that didn't

I did, and still maintain your wrong.
Re: Women Are Naturally Superior To Men. by Nobody: 12:32pm On Sep 23, 2019
kiss
mysteryman2014:

Re: Women Are Naturally Superior To Men. by ozioma24(m): 3:53pm On Sep 23, 2019
Fountainofyouth:

Yes, cos the available men we have now are monkeys, duhhhh tongue
what did u say?

1 Like

Re: Women Are Naturally Superior To Men. by marvinsync(m): 7:33pm On Sep 23, 2019
mysteryman2014:

I did, and still maintain your wrong.

prove it then, send screenshot, links or something

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Watch My Wife Sleep With Younger Men - Man / Man And His Seven Brides Taking Pictures After Their Wedding In Zambia / I Swear Ur Babe No Set Reach Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.