Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,766 members, 7,820,679 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:22 PM

Busola Dakolo: I Didn’t Sign Any Counter-petition Against Pastor Fatoyinbo - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Busola Dakolo: I Didn’t Sign Any Counter-petition Against Pastor Fatoyinbo (34183 Views)

Steph-Nora Okere Doubts Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun / Ben Bruce Reacts To Busola Dakolo’s Rape Accusation Against Pastor Fatoyinbo / Busola Dakolo And Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation: 5 Shocking Things (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Busola Dakolo: I Didn’t Sign Any Counter-petition Against Pastor Fatoyinbo by naturalwaves: 9:15pm On Aug 07, 2019
Ijawwomaninoyo:

They first said a truck of armed men while the vehicle was even showing its plate number.
They posted the letter brought to them and it read they were invited to Abuja.
Now, Policeman trailed her while she was driving and forced her to sign a counter accusation.
Now, she didn't sign anything, Ha!
Any sensible person would not have taken her serious from her initial narration when the rape saga started. The loopholes in that story is more than 10. grin

2 Likes

Re: Busola Dakolo: I Didn’t Sign Any Counter-petition Against Pastor Fatoyinbo by Nobody: 9:17pm On Aug 07, 2019
"Never trust a beautiful woman, never trust a beautiful woman"
Wetin concern me, I must marry a beautiful woman!!
I will manage her like that.. Nobody is perfect!!!
Re: Busola Dakolo: I Didn’t Sign Any Counter-petition Against Pastor Fatoyinbo by iswallker(m): 9:24pm On Aug 07, 2019
Iamgrey5:
I have known from the onset that the stories were lies in a bid to try to continue to sway gullible minds by the so called church.

I said the samething this morning before I was somehow banned by the antispam bots from commenting in this section.

A critical review of interview with the key words bus with tinted glass and armed men of the Nigerian police should inform an intelligent person that Busola was probably referring to the initial police invasion of her private residence early last month.

How COZA quickly turned the story around and claimed she has withdrawn from the case and how gullible people swallowed it really baffled me grin

Cc lalasticlala mynd44 this is the real story. grin

https://dailypost.ng/2019/08/07/coza-busola-dakolo-makes-clarification-alleged-signing-counter-petition/

There should be slap button here... undecided

So the bus followed her now - timi said she met the bus and drama when she got home...

And again there were no visible armed men apart from the rrs called by timi... kiss

1 Like

Re: Busola Dakolo: I Didn’t Sign Any Counter-petition Against Pastor Fatoyinbo by Iamgrey5(m): 9:28pm On Aug 07, 2019
iswallker:

There should be slap button here... undecided

So the bus followed her now - timi said she met the bus and drama when she got home

And again there were no visible armed men apart from the rrs called by timi... kiss
@ emboldened So Timi is Busola

Busola said a bus followed her home, Timi said he saw a bus infront of his house

So they should snap the pictures of men that placed the gun on their head or what?

You need to work on your comprehension grin

2 Likes

Re: Busola Dakolo: I Didn’t Sign Any Counter-petition Against Pastor Fatoyinbo by ChiefGuru24(m): 9:31pm On Aug 07, 2019
vibre:
The only way to settle this is to bring Krest back to Nigeria. Krest is the only thing that can calm busola's mind now but our useless leaders won't even think in that direction

What's krest?
Re: Busola Dakolo: I Didn’t Sign Any Counter-petition Against Pastor Fatoyinbo by CrestMan: 9:34pm On Aug 07, 2019
This dakolo family is very CONFUSED undecided

1 Like

Re: Busola Dakolo: I Didn’t Sign Any Counter-petition Against Pastor Fatoyinbo by Sholayomie: 9:46pm On Aug 07, 2019
Please, me something has been bordering me as per this dakolo and PBF.
First, what brought about this busola's so called acclaimed rape?
Hope she's not trying to cover up something with this?
Well, I see that the truth is about to let out.

1 Like

Re: Busola Dakolo: I Didn’t Sign Any Counter-petition Against Pastor Fatoyinbo by baddosky1: 10:18pm On Aug 07, 2019
Iamgrey5:
I won't insult your "intelligence" because I know "brainy" people are always logical. grin

Hence, rather than insult me with pictures like a preschool pupil suffering from a severe form of dyslexia would; you should provide me with the loopholes in her story.

Oga...stop blowing big grammar!

Busola is a pathological liar! QED!!

1 Like

Re: Busola Dakolo: I Didn’t Sign Any Counter-petition Against Pastor Fatoyinbo by Iamgrey5(m): 10:19pm On Aug 07, 2019
baddosky1:

Oga...stop blowing big grammar!

Busola is a pathological liar! QED!!
How? Baba how?

Where is the lie?

If you follow the story with a fair mind, you will notice that the COZA people are trying to tarnish her image so badly.

They carried a story that she has signed a document that she is no longer prosecuting the pastor and that is admitted to falsehood, but she denied claiming her
words were taken out of context in an interview she gave immediately after the police invaded her house early last month.

1 Like

Re: Busola Dakolo: I Didn’t Sign Any Counter-petition Against Pastor Fatoyinbo by baddosky1: 10:22pm On Aug 07, 2019
chigoziri2403:
Your husband must be a very strong willed man, you keep mentioning fatoyinbos name every 5 minute, while you are asleep, even in the other room, because me I cannot can.
He slept with you over and over again, you enjoyed it, twenty years later, you can't get over his kayamatra dck, you are now telling us, the only evidence is the dust mark your knee made on his Benz 190 boot
While he entered from behind,
How do you want us to believe

No mind the liar!

The next thing she and her deranged hubby will do now is to open "a foundation" that seeks help for "sexually abused women" and rake in millions from donors and contributions!

It's all a well-crafted script!

She thinks we are dumb?

1 Like

Re: Busola Dakolo: I Didn’t Sign Any Counter-petition Against Pastor Fatoyinbo by baddosky1: 10:28pm On Aug 07, 2019
Iamgrey5:
How? Baba how?

Where is the lie?

If you follow the story with a fair mind, you will notice that theZA people are trying to tarnish her image so badly.

Why did she wait all those years before coming out with the rape story?

Why didn't she report the incident to any member of her family or to the police right there and then when it happened?

Her husband said he met her a virgin do how come virgins are raped in the past and still remain intact?

There are other loopholes in her story that doesn't add up!

She is only trying to whip up sentiments and attract attention and sympathy for herself!

I wont be surprised if she and her husband opens "a foundation" that seeks help for "sexually abused women" and rake in millions from donors and contributions!

1 Like

Re: Busola Dakolo: I Didn’t Sign Any Counter-petition Against Pastor Fatoyinbo by Iamgrey5(m): 10:33pm On Aug 07, 2019
baddosky1:

Why didn't she report the incident to any member of her family or to the police right there and then when it happened?

Her husband said he met her a virgin do how come virgins are raped in the past and still remain intact?

She is only trying to whip up sentiments and attract attention and sympathy for herself!

I wont be surprised if she and her husband opens "a foundation" that seeks help for "sexually abused women" and rake in millions from donors and contributions!

Are you kidding me?

if don't believe her now, what makes you think you have believed her when she was a nobody back then? ask yourself this question and answer with all honesty.

furthermore, what makes you think she didn't report to members of her Family before now?

Wipping up sentiments? You don't need to be sentimental about anything cause the case is still with the police and investigation is still going on.

You should rather tell people to stop printing lies about the Dakolos and wait till police conclude their Investigations.

1 Like

Re: Busola Dakolo: I Didn’t Sign Any Counter-petition Against Pastor Fatoyinbo by NaijaDonCast(m): 10:42pm On Aug 07, 2019
Continue to wallow in your confusion
texazzpete:
First page is filled with COZA idol worshippers and rape apologists

I'd trust Busola over that snake oil salesman pastor any day.
Re: Busola Dakolo: I Didn’t Sign Any Counter-petition Against Pastor Fatoyinbo by Defenderalert(m): 11:06pm On Aug 07, 2019
Mizwisdom:

I'm sure that lady seniors you but as you were raised without sense, it's unfortunate. I expect you to roll out insults in response but you will be ignored

If she was trained would she open her punnah to married pastors willingly and claim rape because her broke husband wants to "collect" from the randy pastor and if you had any training would you be in support of such? Get lost.

2 Likes

Re: Busola Dakolo: I Didn’t Sign Any Counter-petition Against Pastor Fatoyinbo by baddosky1: 11:07pm On Aug 07, 2019
Iamgrey5:
Are you kidding me?

if don't believe her now, what makes you think you have believed her when she was a nobody back then? ask yourself this question and answer with all honesty.

furthermore, what makes you think she didn't report to members of her Family before now?

Wipping up sentiments? You don't need to be sentimental about anything cause the case is still with the police and investigation is still going on.

You should rather tell people to stop printing lies about the Dakolos and wait till police conclude their Investigations.

She only brought it up now because she knows she is on limelight courtesy of her husband! It is all a ploy to get the needed sympathy and also prepare her for a possible upcoming foundation she wants to possibly open! See where was talking about speaking up for girls in her tweet. I am not totally absolving Pst Fatoyinbo of any wrong doing but looking at it logically, her claims does not hold water

1 Like

Re: Busola Dakolo: I Didn’t Sign Any Counter-petition Against Pastor Fatoyinbo by Defenderalert(m): 11:40pm On Aug 07, 2019
akdjr:
The truth remains that Biodun Nack Busola but not forcefully as alleged. Busola never expected it to happen but she couldn't hold herself not that she couldn't defend. I swear if them carry both of them come our shrine the truth will be know to everyone that same day.

You mean Busola Dakolo yearned for it to happen and licked her lips in delight when they were done grin

Abeg where that your shrine dey?

1 Like

Re: Busola Dakolo: I Didn’t Sign Any Counter-petition Against Pastor Fatoyinbo by CanadaOrBust: 12:05am On Aug 08, 2019
Iamgrey5:
I have known from the onset that the stories were lies in a bid to try to continue to sway gullible minds by the so called church.

I said the samething this morning before I was somehow banned by the antispam bots from commenting in this section.

A critical review of interview with the key words bus with tinted glass and armed men of the Nigerian police should inform an intelligent person that Busola was probably referring to the initial police invasion of her private residence early last month.

How COZA quickly turned the story around and claimed she has withdrawn from the case and how gullible people swallowed it really baffled me grin

Cc lalasticlala mynd44 this is the real story. grin

https://dailypost.ng/2019/08/07/coza-busola-dakolo-makes-clarification-alleged-signing-counter-petition/

No mind them.

Here are some things real Nigerians are posting not COZA people or paid agents:

“One striking thing about these CONSENSUAL SEX proponents is that they have forgotten something called statutory rape - that Pastor Fatoyinbo was SUPPOSED to be pastor and spiritual father to then YOUNG AND NAIVE BUSOLA. Careful GROOMING made it appear like consensual sex. Betrayal of trust on the part of a pastor should be condemned.”

“There are other more prominent pastors. Ask yourself why this particular one is the one being accused by several women.”

“Fatoyinbo was the high priest of a cult in Ilorin. You can’t attain such position without killing people. He should kindly confess how many people he killed.”

“Once a cultist is always a cultist , forget either pastor or no pastor”. (I do not necessarily agree with this. I put it here to show that such view exists)

“To think that people are still attending that church”

“Sending a truck load of well armed policemen to invite a woman who claimed she was raped is just so very wrong. It says to the woman that the police is working for the accused, otherwise a couple of officers could have stopped by her house to deliver the letter in a none threatening way“

“A civil case local to Lagos that should be answered in a nearby police station in Lagos. How did it become a federal criminal case with lurking armed policemen from the IGP from Abuja suveiling a private citizen’s home and intimidating him to sign a paper to appear in Abuja”

“These COZA people posting all these stuff, what they are doing is that they are making sexually abused women afraid to ever come forward. And they’d pay the price because they’d eventually personally face such a situation one by one (karma being karma).” (I posted this one)

2 Likes

Re: Busola Dakolo: I Didn’t Sign Any Counter-petition Against Pastor Fatoyinbo by chigoziri2403(m): 12:09am On Aug 08, 2019
baddosky1:

No mind the liar!

The next thing she and her deranged hubby will do now is to open "a foundation" that seeks help for "sexually abused women" and rake in millions from donors and contributions!

It's all a well-crafted script!

She thinks we are dumb?
who will donate, when the truth is revealed
Re: Busola Dakolo: I Didn’t Sign Any Counter-petition Against Pastor Fatoyinbo by Nobody: 2:21am On Aug 08, 2019
CanadaOrBust:

No mind them.

Here are some things real Nigerians are posting not COZA people or paid agents:

“One striking thing about these CONSENSUAL SEX proponents is that they have forgotten something called statutory rape - that Pastor Fatoyinbo was SUPPOSED to be pastor and spiritual father to then YOUNG AND NAIVE BUSOLA. Careful GROOMING made it appear like consensual sex. Betrayal of trust on the part of a pastor should be condemned.”

“There are other more prominent pastors. Ask yourself why this particular one is the one being accused by several women.”

“Fatoyinbo was the high priest of a cult in Ilorin. You can’t attain such position without killing people. He should kindly confess how many people he killed.”

“Once a cultist is always a cultist , forget either pastor or no pastor”. (I do not necessarily agree with this. I put it here to show that such view exists)

“To think that people are still attending that church”

“Sending a truck load of well armed policemen to invite a woman who claimed she was raped is just so very wrong. It says to the woman that the police is working for the accused, otherwise a couple of officers could have stopped by her house to deliver the letter in a none threatening way“

“A civil case local to Lagos that should be answered in a nearby police station in Lagos. How did it become a federal criminal case with lurking armed policemen from the IGP from Abuja suveiling a private citizen’s home and intimidating him to sign a paper to appear in Abuja”

“These COZA people posting all these stuff, what they are doing is that they are making sexually abused women afraid to ever come forward. And they’d pay the price because they’d eventually personally face such a situation one by one (karma being karma).” (I posted this one)

if you a believe one man can rape a woman via doggy style on the bonnet of a car without tying with a rope or threatened her with a gun or any other weapon then you're part of the reasons why people don't believe rape victims

1 Like

Re: Busola Dakolo: I Didn’t Sign Any Counter-petition Against Pastor Fatoyinbo by CanadaOrBust: 2:33am On Aug 08, 2019
segunmelvin:
if you a believe one man can rape a woman via doggy style on the bonnet of a car without tying with a rope or threatened her with a gun or any other weapon then you're part of the reasons why people don't believe rape victims
I see u missed the whole part on statutory rape.
See, that’s the whole problem - how do u define rape. Does it always have to involve force? If u penetrate your secretary against her will is it rape? To her it is definitely rape.

2 Likes

Re: Busola Dakolo: I Didn’t Sign Any Counter-petition Against Pastor Fatoyinbo by Nobody: 2:49am On Aug 08, 2019
CanadaOrBust:

I see u missed the whole part on statutory rape.
See, that’s the whole problem - how do u define rape. Does it always have to involve force? If u penetrate your secretary against her will is it rape? To her it is definitely rape.
if its against the secretary's will...... will she judt allow you to enter without any form resistance?

1 Like

Re: Busola Dakolo: I Didn’t Sign Any Counter-petition Against Pastor Fatoyinbo by CanadaOrBust: 3:06am On Aug 08, 2019
segunmelvin:
if its against the secretary's will...... will she judt allow you to enter without any form resistance?

Of course she will initially resist but u go ahead anyway. The next day she will know and feel u actually raped her.

See definition below.

1 Like

Re: Busola Dakolo: I Didn’t Sign Any Counter-petition Against Pastor Fatoyinbo by Nobody: 3:16am On Aug 08, 2019
CanadaOrBust:

Of course she will initially resist but u go ahead anyway. The next day she will know and feel u actually raped her.

See definition below.
she resisted nd u penetrated her forcefully...
Re: Busola Dakolo: I Didn’t Sign Any Counter-petition Against Pastor Fatoyinbo by CanadaOrBust: 3:28am On Aug 08, 2019
segunmelvin:
she resisted nd u penetrated her forcefully...

Most women initially resist. But if she braves public humiliation to come out to openly say u raped her, she deserves a hearing. More so if u r her pastor, teacher, boss or such - and she was 17 years old...
and u used to be the high priest of a cult that sometimes use rape for initiation!

1 Like

Re: Busola Dakolo: I Didn’t Sign Any Counter-petition Against Pastor Fatoyinbo by CanadaOrBust: 5:09am On Aug 08, 2019
fapol09:
OLORIBURUKU ASHAWO. TOUCH NOT NOT MY ANOINTED AND DO MY PROPHET NO HARM!

Ok, what if the anointed commits murder?

1 Like

Re: Busola Dakolo: I Didn’t Sign Any Counter-petition Against Pastor Fatoyinbo by Myself2(m): 5:28am On Aug 08, 2019
simonlee:

if you still can't see through her lies, then you must be one of those zombies who still believes Buhari is taking you to your next level!

No I see through your COZArific hate of Busola.
Since you so much believe she I saw lying, let me say a short prayer for you and please say amen

"May your sisters and your wife experience whatever Busola experienced in the hands of Biodun Fatoyinbo in Ilorin"
Can I hear you say a big AMEN ??
Re: Busola Dakolo: I Didn’t Sign Any Counter-petition Against Pastor Fatoyinbo by srclark: 6:27am On Aug 08, 2019
baddosky1:

the dakolos are too confused too see avenues to make cool millions . Good legal representation and back door settlement with the coza pastor could have given them more than 100m and the matter ends there nobody says anything to the press everybody goes their different ways .But all this social media trial they are doing made them lose the chance . And for the other likes of timi Dakolo out there quit digging too much into your wife’s past cause whatever you find you must just accept it you are on your own

1 Like

Re: Busola Dakolo: I Didn’t Sign Any Counter-petition Against Pastor Fatoyinbo by chrisblack: 6:47am On Aug 08, 2019
akdjr:
The truth remains that Biodun Nack Busola but not forcefully as alleged. Busola never expected it to happen but she couldn't hold herself not that she couldn't defend. I swear if them carry both of them come our shrine the truth will be know to everyone that same day.
Many of you just say what you dont really know. Do you have a sister?. How many of you have taken your time to do proper investigation about this. Try going to illorin or asking Old students of University of illorin,Most especially Fatoyinbo's contemporary about his lifestyle .The truth would not be far fetched. had a junior friend who attended COZA/Uni illorin years back .He was just laughing at the whole stuff. Dont rule out the lady. Our experience in this part of the world is fuzzy when it comes to rape. even when a girl refuses. the guys would believe the opposite. many in position of authority have taken advantage of such situation.Believing the lady would be ashamed to speak out.
Imagine even in a country like Indonesia ,it took the President to give out a Pardon to a woman who was sexually harassed by a man. The woman as charged for getting evidence.This was in a so called Muslim country ,Then what do we expect of Nigeria. Even when the facts are there. We would love to ignore them.Remember someday it might be your wife ,sister or daughter

1 Like

Re: Busola Dakolo: I Didn’t Sign Any Counter-petition Against Pastor Fatoyinbo by Agugbadin: 7:07am On Aug 08, 2019
When issues like this involving pastors or clerics arises people tend to attack the victims, why? Is it because these attackers thinks that pastors and clerics don't do it. Please pray for them for grace because they do it. Busola did not not lie, what will she gain by accussing the pastor absolutely nothing.
Re: Busola Dakolo: I Didn’t Sign Any Counter-petition Against Pastor Fatoyinbo by NoToPile: 7:53am On Aug 08, 2019
tot:
The way Nigerians see pastors as unquestionable demi gods, smh.

Coza "pastor" is not the only pastor in Nigeria, with a population of 180m+ he is the only one that keeps being pointed to by DIFFERENT women. The church, God's house of prayer is being turned to a house of immorality. What a disgrace.

Some would say he's being witchhunted.

Lots of rape apologists here, as if clerics are infallible.

Is he the only pastor, haba.

Sebi the case is in court lets see what happens. I am never sympathetic to people who take advantage of others by virtue of their position.

1 Like

Re: Busola Dakolo: I Didn’t Sign Any Counter-petition Against Pastor Fatoyinbo by hackeen: 8:27am On Aug 08, 2019
This is to those of you supporting the fatoyinbo...you are all hypocrate your hypocrisy are very glaring even to the blind....the only person talking here is the victim, why is the pastor not saying anything hmm? Think people

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tochi Slams Ka3na: You Blocked Lucy Edet & You Are Wishing Her Happy Birthday / Runtown's Billboard Spotted In Time-square, New York / "My Sweet Mother" - Annie Idibia Shows Off Her Mother (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.