Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,836 members, 7,820,917 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:53 AM

Busola Dakolo: I Didn’t Sign Any Counter-petition Against Pastor Fatoyinbo - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Busola Dakolo: I Didn’t Sign Any Counter-petition Against Pastor Fatoyinbo (34187 Views)

Steph-Nora Okere Doubts Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun / Ben Bruce Reacts To Busola Dakolo’s Rape Accusation Against Pastor Fatoyinbo / Busola Dakolo And Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation: 5 Shocking Things (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Busola Dakolo: I Didn’t Sign Any Counter-petition Against Pastor Fatoyinbo by akdjr(m): 9:31am On Aug 08, 2019
I am not disputing her allegations, but there are some untold truth about how it happens. Busola had every chance to run upstairs while Biodun was pulling his trousers while she was on the chair. Listen to the interview well. She was pushed back to the chair and watched Biodun taking off his trousers. My immediate younger sister was almost raped by a respected family friend but unfortunately he couldn't succeeded because my sister quickly raise alarm and ran downstairs to inform our grandmother who was the only one at home that day. quote author=chrisblack post=81050882]Many of you just say what you dont really know. Do you have a sister?. How many of you have taken your time to do proper investigation about this. Try going to illorin or asking Old students of University of illorin,Most especially Fatoyinbo's contemporary about his lifestyle .The truth would not be far fetched. had a junior friend who attended COZA/Uni illorin years back .He was just laughing at the whole stuff. Dont rule out the lady. Our experience in this part of the world is fuzzy when it comes to rape. even when a girl refuses. the guys would believe the opposite. many in position of authority have taken advantage of such situation.Believing the lady would be ashamed to speak out.
Imagine even in a country like Indonesia ,it took the President to give out a Pardon to a woman who was sexually harassed by a man. The woman as charged for getting evidence.This was in a so called Muslim country ,Then what do we expect of Nigeria. Even when the facts are there. We would love to ignore them.Remember someday it might be your wife ,sister or daughter[/quote]
Re: Busola Dakolo: I Didn’t Sign Any Counter-petition Against Pastor Fatoyinbo by CanadaOrBust: 9:39am On Aug 08, 2019
hackeen:
This is to those of you supporting the fatoyinbo...you are all hypocrate your hypocrisy are very glaring even to the blind....the only person talking here is the victim, why is the pastor not saying anything hmm? Think people

Look at this one. Have u been following the case? Fato came out right away and said he was never in a room alone with Busola. He also got the IG personally involved. Also, he obviously has COZA people commenting for him.

Here is an earlier post of mine:

Most women initially resist. But if she braves public humiliation to come out to openly say u raped her, she deserves a hearing. More so if u r her pastor, teacher, boss or such - and she was 17 years old...
and u used to be the high priest of a cult that sometimes use rape for initiation!
Re: Busola Dakolo: I Didn’t Sign Any Counter-petition Against Pastor Fatoyinbo by Nobody: 11:28am On Aug 08, 2019
CanadaOrBust:

Most women initially resist. But if she braves public humiliation to come out to openly say u raped her, she deserves a hearing. More so if u r her pastor, teacher, boss or such - and she was 17 years old...
and u used to be the high priest of a cult that sometimes use rape for initiation!
if you are questioning people's character.... i also heard busola used to be a runs girl
Re: Busola Dakolo: I Didn’t Sign Any Counter-petition Against Pastor Fatoyinbo by CanadaOrBust: 1:01pm On Aug 08, 2019
segunmelvin:
if you are questioning people's character.... i also heard busola used to be a runs girl

Runs girl when her husband said but for Fato he’d have married a virgin
Re: Busola Dakolo: I Didn’t Sign Any Counter-petition Against Pastor Fatoyinbo by Nobody: 12:08pm On Aug 10, 2019
CanadaOrBust:

Runs girl when her husband said but for Fato he’d have married a virgin
quote me when you're ready to reason logically and not your emotions filled with sympathy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Toyin Afolayan Celebrates Her 58th Birthday With Stunning Photos / Emma Nyra Pregnant. Expecting Her First Child In Paris? (Photos) / Nollywood Actor,jide Kosoko's Daughter, Bidemi Disgraced In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.