Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,894 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:45 AM

Busola Dakolo: I Didn’t Sign Any Counter-petition Against Pastor Fatoyinbo - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Busola Dakolo: I Didn’t Sign Any Counter-petition Against Pastor Fatoyinbo (34179 Views)

Steph-Nora Okere Doubts Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun / Ben Bruce Reacts To Busola Dakolo’s Rape Accusation Against Pastor Fatoyinbo / Busola Dakolo And Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation: 5 Shocking Things (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Busola Dakolo: I Didn’t Sign Any Counter-petition Against Pastor Fatoyinbo by realestniggah: 6:39pm On Aug 07, 2019
J
Re: Busola Dakolo: I Didn’t Sign Any Counter-petition Against Pastor Fatoyinbo by Nobody: 6:41pm On Aug 07, 2019
Una never taya for this Timi and his wife? Me I don taya abeg make una mo dey post this rubbish again

2 Likes

Re: Busola Dakolo: I Didn’t Sign Any Counter-petition Against Pastor Fatoyinbo by Mizwisdom(f): 6:41pm On Aug 07, 2019
Busola, stop listening to your enemies, everyone knows most of them are senseless

2 Likes

Re: Busola Dakolo: I Didn’t Sign Any Counter-petition Against Pastor Fatoyinbo by Nobody: 6:42pm On Aug 07, 2019
Iamgrey5:
I won't insult your "intelligence" because I know "brainy" people are always logical. grin

Hence, rather than insult me with pictures like a preschool pupil suffering from a severe form of dyslexia would; you should provide me with the loopholes in her story.
Absolutey! i think you would find that when goons like him, have no reasonable Argument or prove to back their stupid claims, they resort to using one of those pictures with insults. That would indicate to you that they have lost the debate. grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Busola Dakolo: I Didn’t Sign Any Counter-petition Against Pastor Fatoyinbo by bjreal67(m): 6:42pm On Aug 07, 2019
Are you a jangilova why is your statement back and forth, or are you suffering from PTSD... Are you the only one in Nigeria.

I just pray you won't end up in Yaba left

1 Like

Re: Busola Dakolo: I Didn’t Sign Any Counter-petition Against Pastor Fatoyinbo by drezzyx(m): 6:42pm On Aug 07, 2019
My arms are crossed watching part 2 up fold..

Re: Busola Dakolo: I Didn’t Sign Any Counter-petition Against Pastor Fatoyinbo by Nobody: 6:43pm On Aug 07, 2019
Rapist pastor and his gullible worshippers.

3 Likes

Re: Busola Dakolo: I Didn’t Sign Any Counter-petition Against Pastor Fatoyinbo by shuana(f): 6:44pm On Aug 07, 2019
I av known from the onset that dis woman's accusation is false,she n d pastor had an affair n there was nothing lyk rape and there's something BTW she's not telling us but what amuses me is Timi of all people who I thought is intelligent believing a mere woman's talk,i'm a lady and I know how we women can manipulate issues at times to make an innocent person be almost stoned to death,i'm not saying d pastor is innocent but busola has a lot in her that she hasn't told us.SIMPLE

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Busola Dakolo: I Didn’t Sign Any Counter-petition Against Pastor Fatoyinbo by Leonbonapart(m): 6:44pm On Aug 07, 2019
Iamgrey5:
I have known from the onset that the stories were lies in a bid to try to continue to sway gullible minds by the so called church.

I said the samething this morning before I was somehow banned by the antispam bots from commenting in this section.

A critical review of interview with the key words bus with tinted glass and armed men of the Nigerian police should inform an intelligent person that Busola was probably referring to the initial police invasion of her private residence early last month.

How COZA quickly turned the story around and claimed she has withdrawn from the case and how gullible people swallowed it really baffled me grin

Cc lalasticlala mynd44 this is the real story. grin

https://dailypost.ng/2019/08/07/coza-busola-dakolo-makes-clarification-alleged-signing-counter-petition/
you still didn't make sense, try again

9 Likes

Re: Busola Dakolo: I Didn’t Sign Any Counter-petition Against Pastor Fatoyinbo by Mizwisdom(f): 6:44pm On Aug 07, 2019
Defenderalert:
Stupid woman. See pinocchio nose. No wonder her lies are epic.

I'm sure that lady seniors you but as you were raised without sense, it's unfortunate. I expect you to roll out insults in response but you will be ignored

4 Likes

Re: Busola Dakolo: I Didn’t Sign Any Counter-petition Against Pastor Fatoyinbo by tiwiex(m): 6:45pm On Aug 07, 2019
daddytime:
Mtcheeew...

Very unstable.

Hope you won't say Timi forced you into marriage soon.

So cumcumbulated

Discombobulated you mean?
Re: Busola Dakolo: I Didn’t Sign Any Counter-petition Against Pastor Fatoyinbo by Iamgrey5(m): 6:46pm On Aug 07, 2019
Leonbonapart:
you still didn't make sense, try again
Most of you are just hopeless tbh cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Busola Dakolo: I Didn’t Sign Any Counter-petition Against Pastor Fatoyinbo by bjreal67(m): 6:46pm On Aug 07, 2019
iWasNotHere:
SCAMMERS on NAIRALAND. His name is DATA LINK(OLUWABUSI ADEBOYE)

I feel Nairaland should look into scammers reaping people off of their hard earned money. If not such people will kill Nairaland knowingly.
I’ve an encounter with these data bundle guys, I’ve this clean heart towards doing business with him but I never knew they’re scammers in disguise. Transferred 2,000 for 7GB MTN and till now after 24hrs this dude keep posting his generation and not me, all through yesternight he claimed not to see the alert. He saw the alert and never kept his word

Scammers full this place, don't take some of this advert serious, they will entice you with what you won't be able to sleep unless you do it...

Thats how one was sending the Mtnyellopromo it a SCAM, when you log in your pin, they will load it..

Thieves robbing the poor... May thunder lipsrsealed

Be wise##
Re: Busola Dakolo: I Didn’t Sign Any Counter-petition Against Pastor Fatoyinbo by Funmmyastic: 6:47pm On Aug 07, 2019
Jgoldie:
Babe shut d Bleep up....

Lol.
Re: Busola Dakolo: I Didn’t Sign Any Counter-petition Against Pastor Fatoyinbo by kilimajaro: 6:48pm On Aug 07, 2019
she no evern get prove it shameless human being
Re: Busola Dakolo: I Didn’t Sign Any Counter-petition Against Pastor Fatoyinbo by weyreypey: 6:49pm On Aug 07, 2019
Iamgrey5:
We need you to make sense. Try again!

2 Likes

Re: Busola Dakolo: I Didn’t Sign Any Counter-petition Against Pastor Fatoyinbo by Funmmyastic: 6:50pm On Aug 07, 2019
I do not even know what to believe right now.
Re: Busola Dakolo: I Didn’t Sign Any Counter-petition Against Pastor Fatoyinbo by hammerVJ: 6:51pm On Aug 07, 2019
SO BIODUN CHOP FRESH MEAT 20 YEARS AGO AND HIM STILL NEVER SETTLE?

HIM WAN CHOP OSHO-FREE ABI?

MAKE BUSOLA TAKE UR EYE SEE MEHNNN! ONYE-OSHI!

1 Like

Re: Busola Dakolo: I Didn’t Sign Any Counter-petition Against Pastor Fatoyinbo by Leonbonapart(m): 6:52pm On Aug 07, 2019
Iamgrey5:
again...
Re: Busola Dakolo: I Didn’t Sign Any Counter-petition Against Pastor Fatoyinbo by Iamgrey5(m): 6:52pm On Aug 07, 2019
weyreypey:

We need you to make sense. Try again!
lol, you haven't countred my argument with a superior argument and you think you are making sense ! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Busola Dakolo: I Didn’t Sign Any Counter-petition Against Pastor Fatoyinbo by weyreypey: 6:54pm On Aug 07, 2019
Iamgrey5:
lol, you haven't countred my argument with a superior argument and you think you are making sense ! cheesy
Oh no! I was hoping you'd make sense this time. Ok last chance......

2 Likes

Re: Busola Dakolo: I Didn’t Sign Any Counter-petition Against Pastor Fatoyinbo by Mykelhendriz: 6:56pm On Aug 07, 2019
vibre:
The only way to settle this is to bring Krest back to Nigeria. Krest is the only thing that can calm busola's mind now but our useless leaders won't even think in that direction

You are a fool

1 Like

Re: Busola Dakolo: I Didn’t Sign Any Counter-petition Against Pastor Fatoyinbo by Iamgrey5(m): 6:57pm On Aug 07, 2019
gypsey:
Absolutey! i think you would find that when goons like him, have no reasonable Arguiment or prove to back their stupid claims, they resort to using one of those pictures with insults. That would indicate to you that they have lost the debate. grin
Many of then have started giving me useless mentions with brain dead comments cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Busola Dakolo: I Didn’t Sign Any Counter-petition Against Pastor Fatoyinbo by sucess001(m): 6:58pm On Aug 07, 2019
You don't deny that you granted that interview yet you deny saying you were forced to sign a document...thereby making the Fatoyinbo guy look bad...this lady is a bunch of lies...

2 Likes

Re: Busola Dakolo: I Didn’t Sign Any Counter-petition Against Pastor Fatoyinbo by Cjayboy: 6:59pm On Aug 07, 2019
Oh Chim oooo...
Una never settle this clear matter?
Oya knotinue...
Re: Busola Dakolo: I Didn’t Sign Any Counter-petition Against Pastor Fatoyinbo by Nobody: 6:59pm On Aug 07, 2019
Iamgrey5:
Many of then have started giving me useless mentions with brain dead comments cheesy
I am not surprised. grin

1 Like

Re: Busola Dakolo: I Didn’t Sign Any Counter-petition Against Pastor Fatoyinbo by hammerVJ: 7:00pm On Aug 07, 2019
AFONJA NA BAD MARKET.

DEM GO DO TWENTY ROUNDS, AT THE END RUN.

WEN U SEE DEM, NEXT THING HIM GO TELL U NA YORUBA DEMON.

BIODUN CLAIM NOW FOR NOT PAYING BE SAY, HIM BE YORUBA DEMON.

Re: Busola Dakolo: I Didn’t Sign Any Counter-petition Against Pastor Fatoyinbo by Iamgrey5(m): 7:01pm On Aug 07, 2019
gypsey:
I am not surprised. grin
grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Busola Dakolo: I Didn’t Sign Any Counter-petition Against Pastor Fatoyinbo by hammerVJ: 7:02pm On Aug 07, 2019
Y CAN'T DEY LEARN FROM NED NWOKO HOW TO CHOP FRESH MEAT.

REGINA Oooooo pop champagne Oooo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aKeMUVBKXQQ

Re: Busola Dakolo: I Didn’t Sign Any Counter-petition Against Pastor Fatoyinbo by Nobody: 7:03pm On Aug 07, 2019
Iamgrey5:
grin cheesy
They would resort to making derogatory Remarks Instead of Constructive and Reasonable Counter Arguments.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Busola Dakolo: I Didn’t Sign Any Counter-petition Against Pastor Fatoyinbo by bizhop01: 7:06pm On Aug 07, 2019
vibre:
The only way to settle this is to bring Krest back to Nigeria. Krest is the only thing that can calm busola's mind now but our useless leaders won't even think in that direction

Leaders?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photos Of Timaya With Dija For GloMegaMusic Tour (Photos) / Eedris Abdulkareem: Timaya Is An Ingrate, He Wanted To Be Like 2baba (VIDEO) / Olajumoke Orisaguna's Vlog And Reality Show Begins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.