Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,142 members, 7,953,525 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:58 PM

See How I Almost Lost 10k Yesterday And How I Was Cheered After. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See How I Almost Lost 10k Yesterday And How I Was Cheered After. (1192 Views)

Moment Bride Whines For Groom, Got Cheered By People (video) / "His Joystick Is A Dot, I Almost Cried": Kenyan Lady Calls Out Man After Sex / “I Almost Lost My Life 3 Days Ago But My Boobs Saved Me” - Lady Recounts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See How I Almost Lost 10k Yesterday And How I Was Cheered After. by Nobody: 7:39pm On Aug 07, 2019
So yesterday evening I was konjified, been long I fvcked and Bae was not in sight for a couple of days now, I had 18k cash on me. then I was left with dialing an ashawo number because I couldn’t take it anymore. I spoke with her, a professional and highly skilled ashawo. Price was settled for 10k. As I was waiting for her, something told me to watch xvideos pending her arrival, as I was watching the video I got carried away and I masturbated. I poured after few minutes. immediately I poured it was as if I got my senses back. I quickly off my phone. Lock my door and slept off.

On my way from work this evening I entered market and used the 10k to buy one big catfish 2k, snail 3k and 4 dried round fish 2k, then ingredients for white soup(Nsala soup) and 8 fufu 400naira, all totaling 9k. I added 2k to it and bought fuel 3k. I got home, fired the gen and did all the cooking myself, as the soup done, I used two containers to preserve some and put in the freezer.

Before I ate, I rolled one weed, and fried my brain. Then I showered.

I finished eating my delicious meal(4 fufu consumed) then I slept off. Na ground I for sit down eat the food like small pikin while facing the fan it cheered and complimented me for my bravery. I just woke up now after 2hours and few minutes. I never fit stand up sef. I just relax Dey observe.

Why did I post this? I’m happy because I don Dey get sense. Na so wisdom take Dey start. grin

27 Likes 5 Shares

Re: See How I Almost Lost 10k Yesterday And How I Was Cheered After. by seniorgozman(m): 7:46pm On Aug 07, 2019
Clap for yourself
Re: See How I Almost Lost 10k Yesterday And How I Was Cheered After. by klenton(m): 7:48pm On Aug 07, 2019
what a wonderful recovery, the god u serve is alive, saving u from a calamitous situation, now imagine if that gal has come and then u 4ck her and give her the 10k, through out that day u will just feel as if u were robbed.

3 Likes

Re: See How I Almost Lost 10k Yesterday And How I Was Cheered After. by StPete: 7:55pm On Aug 07, 2019
klenton:
what a wonderful recovery, the god u serve is alive, saving u from a calamitous situation, now imagine if that gal has come and then u 4ck her and give her the 10k, through out that day u will just feel as if u were robbed.

grin grin
Plus the fact that him no carry disease join or got any of his home items stolen
Re: See How I Almost Lost 10k Yesterday And How I Was Cheered After. by luvyaself95(m): 7:57pm On Aug 07, 2019
Stupidity at his weed again...
Re: See How I Almost Lost 10k Yesterday And How I Was Cheered After. by tee59(f): 8:13pm On Aug 07, 2019
Really, clap for yourself.
Re: See How I Almost Lost 10k Yesterday And How I Was Cheered After. by nNEOo(m): 8:22pm On Aug 07, 2019
Shitt happens bro,xvideos being saving boys some cash since time immemorial.

Next time surprise yourself by Cumming facing a standing fan grin

1 Like

Re: See How I Almost Lost 10k Yesterday And How I Was Cheered After. by Nobody: 8:31pm On Aug 07, 2019
nNEOo:
Shitt happens bro,xvideos being saving boys some cash since time immemorial.

Next time surprise yourself by Cumming facing a standing fan grin
grin you don craze I swear. The cum go splash for my body Na!!! Who wan con leak am off my body the way girls do when you cum all over their face?
Re: See How I Almost Lost 10k Yesterday And How I Was Cheered After. by Kevsmart88(m): 9:28pm On Aug 07, 2019
Jeez! Guy aswear down u no well...rotfl...my tummy o
Re: See How I Almost Lost 10k Yesterday And How I Was Cheered After. by Sonfethopia: 11:00pm On Aug 07, 2019
Lol.
Re: See How I Almost Lost 10k Yesterday And How I Was Cheered After. by TissuePaper: 11:11pm On Aug 07, 2019
stupidity:
So yesterday evening I was konjified, been long I fvcked and Bae was not in sight for a couple of days now, I had 18k cash on me. then I was left with dialing an ashawo number because I couldn’t take it anymore. I spoke with her, a professional and highly skilled ashawo. Price was settled for 10k. As I was waiting for her, something told me to watch xvideos pending her arrival, as I was watching the video I got carried away and I masturbated. I poured after few minutes. immediately I poured it was as if I got my senses back. I quickly off my phone. Lock my door and slept off.

On my way from work this evening I entered market and used the 10k to buy one big catfish 2k, snail 3k and 4 dried round fish 2k, then ingredients for white soup(Nsala soup) and 8 fufu 400naira, all totaling 9k. I added 2k to it and bought fuel 3k. I got home, fired the gen and did all the cooking myself, as the soup done, I used two containers to preserve some and put in the freezer.

Before I ate, I rolled one weed, and fried my brain. Then I showered.

I finished eating my delicious meal(4 fufu consumed) then I slept off. Na ground I for sit down eat the food like small pikin while facing the fan it cheered and complimented me for my bravery. I just woke up now after 2hours and few minutes. I never fit stand up sef. I just relax Dey observe.

Why did I post this? I’m happy because I don Dey get sense. Na so wisdom take Dey start. grin
mah nigga

2 Likes

Re: See How I Almost Lost 10k Yesterday And How I Was Cheered After. by Carlyboi(m): 12:20am On Aug 08, 2019
Congratulations brah on not paying high price for pussy lol
Re: See How I Almost Lost 10k Yesterday And How I Was Cheered After. by Partnerbiz3: 12:25am On Aug 08, 2019
You always make me laugh shocked

(1) (Reply)

KILLER: One Of My Killer Secrets When Buying Things Online. / It Is A Lie, Mr Oyedepo Did Not Donate Anything !!! / 100 Funniest Questions You Will Ask & Know If Your Partner Wants Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.