Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,461 members, 7,954,805 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:49 AM

Nigerian Startups With The Most Beautiful Offices - Education (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigerian Startups With The Most Beautiful Offices (37233 Views)

Favour Atoe: Most Beautiful Campus Queen / Is Adeleke University, Ede The Most Beautiful Private University In Nigeria? / Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU ) Has The Most Beautiful Campus In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Startups With The Most Beautiful Offices by moneynavy(m): 7:48am On Aug 12, 2019
castrokins:
Thanks. I Will PM You.

Am in Uyo. Let connect
Re: Nigerian Startups With The Most Beautiful Offices by SamzackD(m): 12:06pm On Nov 09, 2019
Inteltower:
its inspiring & nice to see many here avail themselves as to having innovations they have for a start up but either lack of funds & the right team is lacking.

I believe its an opportunity for many of us to start a whatsapp group that would connect us..so that we support each other, capitalize on being a part of soon to be multi billion dollar enterprises.
two/three heads are better than one ooo

I have created the group.. quote me if in

Hi i would love to be added to the whatsapp group.

08103189215 -that's my whatsapp number
Re: Nigerian Startups With The Most Beautiful Offices by SamzackD(m): 12:07pm On Nov 09, 2019
HigherEd:

Ok so I have a group like that on Whatsapp. If you don't mind joining...

Hi i would love to be added to the whatsapp group.

08103189215 -that's my whatsapp number
Re: Nigerian Startups With The Most Beautiful Offices by Sibrah: 8:38am On Jan 03, 2020
ScotMisile:

N10billion monthly Pls, any links to this info?
Revenue is different from profit.
Re: Nigerian Startups With The Most Beautiful Offices by ugonology(m): 5:42am On Jan 21, 2020
Would love to be added please

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

What's The Funniest Thing You've Experienced Inside An Examination Hall? / Chidi Chike Achebe Bags Award In Medicine And Science At US College (Photo) / My Jamb Result Is Out; Pls Advise Me On Choice Of Career.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.