Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,696 members, 7,820,432 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:41 PM

Lady Runs Mad At Uselu Market, Benin After Being Dropped By A Benz - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Lady Runs Mad At Uselu Market, Benin After Being Dropped By A Benz (48938 Views)

Young Lady Runs Mad In Enugu. Do You Know Her? (Video) / Delta: Lady Runs Mad After She Was Dropped From A Flashy Car (photos,video) / Panic As Rotary Members Try To Give Vaccine At Uselu Market Benin. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Runs Mad At Uselu Market, Benin After Being Dropped By A Benz by Nobody: 9:24am On Aug 08, 2019
grin
Re: Lady Runs Mad At Uselu Market, Benin After Being Dropped By A Benz by Nobody: 9:24am On Aug 08, 2019
cheesy

Logobenz
Re: Lady Runs Mad At Uselu Market, Benin After Being Dropped By A Benz by popcykaylah(m): 9:24am On Aug 08, 2019
You know what pains and amazes me the most.. These stupid greedy ladies won't still learn from all these ,them go still dey jump around with random men cos of cars and money..

4 Likes

Re: Lady Runs Mad At Uselu Market, Benin After Being Dropped By A Benz by Johnedoh: 9:25am On Aug 08, 2019
SLAP44:
And people will believe they used her for rituals?

Low IQ country.
What do you believe

2 Likes

Re: Lady Runs Mad At Uselu Market, Benin After Being Dropped By A Benz by hisexcellency34: 9:25am On Aug 08, 2019
Hold Oshiomhole responsible
Re: Lady Runs Mad At Uselu Market, Benin After Being Dropped By A Benz by Nobody: 9:26am On Aug 08, 2019
daddytime:
Nigerians just dey bastardize the Benz trademark.

Every kolo these days was dropped off from a Benz.

Na wa

Very soon, people using benz will start facing a lot of stignatism from Nigerian police armed robbers on the road.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Runs Mad At Uselu Market, Benin After Being Dropped By A Benz by MrCarterlee(m): 9:26am On Aug 08, 2019
Na wa o even if na V Boot dem take drop, na benz self dem go shout... Abeg this girl don smoke some Colorado for shisha grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Runs Mad At Uselu Market, Benin After Being Dropped By A Benz by WildChild00(m): 9:26am On Aug 08, 2019
starbuck:
What if she smoked Indian hemp undecided undecided

How can? Where u der?

1 Like

Re: Lady Runs Mad At Uselu Market, Benin After Being Dropped By A Benz by Freemanbobble: 9:28am On Aug 08, 2019
Africans are a disgrace
And Nigerians are cursed

How can a sane Human believe all these stories

Na so them talk say one girl turn to snake the other day
I live in Benin city
I swear nothing like that is happening

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Runs Mad At Uselu Market, Benin After Being Dropped By A Benz by izzou(m): 9:28am On Aug 08, 2019
thesicilian:

It's disappointing when you try to have a conversation with someone you think is reasonable and they resort to offensive remarks.

Really disappointing

I was even interested in the conversation before he revealed who he was

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Runs Mad At Uselu Market, Benin After Being Dropped By A Benz by Lugianostar(m): 9:28am On Aug 08, 2019
I have learn not to contribute to a source of what i don't know how it came to be.

Making hasty generalization is equally a naive thing to do!

Could be it's her fault for collecting money from someone without fulfilling her own term of the contract or a misplaced priority caused by herself.

God knows better

1 Like

Re: Lady Runs Mad At Uselu Market, Benin After Being Dropped By A Benz by Angelfrost(m): 9:29am On Aug 08, 2019
Edo state... Same sh*t, different day!!! undecided
Re: Lady Runs Mad At Uselu Market, Benin After Being Dropped By A Benz by Spallanzani: 9:29am On Aug 08, 2019
FRANNN:
You would make a great Novelist. You're one of a kind.. Lol
If you want a great story teller/novelist, check topher052 thread. The guy is the best pen sniper on this forum. His stories can make great series.
Re: Lady Runs Mad At Uselu Market, Benin After Being Dropped By A Benz by iamdref: 9:33am On Aug 08, 2019
Them dey shoot movie naah
Re: Lady Runs Mad At Uselu Market, Benin After Being Dropped By A Benz by r4roty(m): 9:33am On Aug 08, 2019
Why all this benz things and lady drop offs and runinng mad or turning to a snake always coming from benin lately? chai benz don suffer. of all car brands in the world!
Re: Lady Runs Mad At Uselu Market, Benin After Being Dropped By A Benz by Andersonjr(m): 9:33am On Aug 08, 2019
So what do u have to say about the matter ‘Mr. Nerd’?
SLAP44:

Low IQ country.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Runs Mad At Uselu Market, Benin After Being Dropped By A Benz by Christain17ja: 9:33am On Aug 08, 2019
Not good
Re: Lady Runs Mad At Uselu Market, Benin After Being Dropped By A Benz by wilcox(m): 9:34am On Aug 08, 2019
The hustle is real, guys are not giving up yet. But what shall it profit a man to drive a Benz at expense of your fellow human

1 Like

Re: Lady Runs Mad At Uselu Market, Benin After Being Dropped By A Benz by Chuksandsons: 9:37am On Aug 08, 2019
Ladies no d diffrence between enjoying ur youth nd destroying ur destiny

1 Like

Re: Lady Runs Mad At Uselu Market, Benin After Being Dropped By A Benz by SouLPoison(m): 9:37am On Aug 08, 2019
Make them check her phone na, her last chats if anything reasonable can be found there jaws, she's even holding a traveling box.
Re: Lady Runs Mad At Uselu Market, Benin After Being Dropped By A Benz by Unpredictablejo(m): 9:38am On Aug 08, 2019
See what slay queen has turned her to..bad fate....
Re: Lady Runs Mad At Uselu Market, Benin After Being Dropped By A Benz by Nobody: 9:38am On Aug 08, 2019
SLAP44:

How many people did Dangote and Zuckerberg use for money rituals?

Maybe your father refused to use someone for rituals and that's why your family is so poor? cheesy
I pity you. You will understand with time. i used to b like u. This Is Africa!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Lady Runs Mad At Uselu Market, Benin After Being Dropped By A Benz by Americanboy35: 9:41am On Aug 08, 2019
she's been used
Re: Lady Runs Mad At Uselu Market, Benin After Being Dropped By A Benz by Gartol(m): 9:41am On Aug 08, 2019
Una no gree get sense na Everytime person dey mad after dropping from benz. These bloggers and fake stories ehnn.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Runs Mad At Uselu Market, Benin After Being Dropped By A Benz by favour32(m): 9:41am On Aug 08, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This brings back lots of nostalgia.

On July 12th, 1993... I and two friends were by one shop at Asata Chemist in Enugu waiting out the rain when one metallic blue Mercedes Benz 500Sel drove past splashing water on us.

Out of anger, we hurled the vilest of abuses at the driver then all of a sudden the car stopped.
We felt he must have heard a few of our profanities and wanted to challenge us. So we were expecting the worst.

And we really saw it.

The car's front door opened and a pretty damsel stepped out... instantly, the rain had drenched her blouse making her cantilered cone brezz all visible and it's nippies grow turgid from the cold.
All she could do was laugh and mutter some incomprehensible words.

Almost immediately, the car sped off leaving us with this lady who was entertaining the very fibres of our male membrane and sending libido down our spines.

We left the shed we were under and walked up to her, more because we wanted an upclose appraisal of her anatomy than because we wanted to be of assistance to her.

She kept repeating the words..."my name is Ekwutosi Virginia Otu" till it became obvious to us that the woman who was the cause of our bulged zip was mad.

We watched in unalloyed excitement as she shed her body of her damp clothing.
She had been used for money rituals.

Sometime last two years while in Enugu driving through the streets of Nanka in search of an easy lay, I saw Ekwutosi Virginia Otu.
I recognized that dirty wrinkled face with brown teeth right away.
She was slimmer but her hip was fuller than I remembered it.
I learnt she's had 6 children.
She was still mad.
She still had that smile on her face.

I had one on mine too.
When I realized that I was there when she became mad.
Whether I still got a lay, is a story for another day.
This generation is lost out with fictional writing.
Remembered those days when poetry was held in high esteem.
BBNija is their mainstay this time round.
Re: Lady Runs Mad At Uselu Market, Benin After Being Dropped By A Benz by trinity227(m): 9:42am On Aug 08, 2019
thesicilian:

So you don't believe?
Is it that you don't believe this particular story or that you don't think it is possible to use one's destiny for rituals?
Before the introduction of Yahoo which is not more than 15 yrs now people have been going mad even before this generation... So will you say their destiny was used for some spiritual effect to make them run mad?
Re: Lady Runs Mad At Uselu Market, Benin After Being Dropped By A Benz by LASTBHORN: 9:45am On Aug 08, 2019
SLAP44:

Low IQ country.
NO NA SHE USE DEM 4 RITUALS NA? MUGU

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"Joystick" Hygiene – What To Do And What To Avoid. / Can You Use This Toilet? (pics) / Why Are Babies Held Upside Down??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.