Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,751 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:20 AM

Lady Runs Mad At Uselu Market, Benin After Being Dropped By A Benz - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Lady Runs Mad At Uselu Market, Benin After Being Dropped By A Benz (48949 Views)

Young Lady Runs Mad In Enugu. Do You Know Her? (Video) / Delta: Lady Runs Mad After She Was Dropped From A Flashy Car (photos,video) / Panic As Rotary Members Try To Give Vaccine At Uselu Market Benin. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Runs Mad At Uselu Market, Benin After Being Dropped By A Benz by crackhouse(m): 10:31am On Aug 08, 2019
She was mad in their house already. She was just dropped so she can start roaming the streets like her colleagues..
Re: Lady Runs Mad At Uselu Market, Benin After Being Dropped By A Benz by thesicilian: 10:33am On Aug 08, 2019
wisdomkid:

I like how you talk without throwing one insult.
We should learn to be more civilized in our discussion as you.
One gains nothing from insulting others. I greet you.

1 Like

Re: Lady Runs Mad At Uselu Market, Benin After Being Dropped By A Benz by Champneys: 10:34am On Aug 08, 2019
Benz ti rogo ni Nigeria bayi oo! grin
Re: Lady Runs Mad At Uselu Market, Benin After Being Dropped By A Benz by Realfrankie(m): 10:35am On Aug 08, 2019
Another cashout
Re: Lady Runs Mad At Uselu Market, Benin After Being Dropped By A Benz by hopeforcharles(m): 10:36am On Aug 08, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This brings back lots of nostalgia.

On July 12th, 1993... I and two friends were by one shop at Asata Chemist in Enugu waiting out the rain when one metallic blue Mercedes Benz 500Sel drove past splashing water on us.

Out of anger, we hurled the vilest of abuses at the driver then all of a sudden the car stopped.
We felt he must have heard a few of our profanities and wanted to challenge us. So we were expecting the worst.

And we really saw it.

The car's front door opened and a pretty damsel stepped out... instantly, the rain had drenched her blouse making her cantilered cone brezz all visible and it's nippies grow turgid from the cold.
All she could do was laugh and mutter some incomprehensible words.

Almost immediately, the car sped off leaving us with this lady who was entertaining the very fibres of our male membrane and sending libido down our spines.

We left the shed we were under and walked up to her, more because we wanted an upclose appraisal of her anatomy than because we wanted to be of assistance to her.

She kept repeating the words..."my name is Ekwutosi Virginia Otu" till it became obvious to us that the woman who was the cause of our bulged zip was mad.

We watched in unalloyed excitement as she shed her body of her damp clothing.
She had been used for money rituals.

Sometime last two years while in Enugu driving through the streets of Nanka in search of an easy lay, I saw Ekwutosi Virginia Otu.
I recognized that dirty wrinkled face with brown teeth right away.
She was slimmer but her hip was fuller than I remembered it.
I learnt she's had 6 children.
She was still mad.
She still had that smile on her face.

I had one on mine too.
When I realized that I was there when she became mad.
Whether I still got a lay, is a story for another day.
You my brother are an entertainer.

1 Like

Re: Lady Runs Mad At Uselu Market, Benin After Being Dropped By A Benz by DonBenny77(m): 10:37am On Aug 08, 2019
SLAP44:
And people will believe they used her for rituals?

Low IQ country.
You are highly foolish 100 Yahoo boys get arrested weekly with charms, you think those charms are for fancy.
How can you be so naive?

Fraudster!
Re: Lady Runs Mad At Uselu Market, Benin After Being Dropped By A Benz by Nobody: 10:39am On Aug 08, 2019
thesicilian:

One gains nothing from insulting others. I greet you.

grin Don't mind those kpomo water drinkers that can't do without insulting someone

1 Like

Re: Lady Runs Mad At Uselu Market, Benin After Being Dropped By A Benz by davien(m): 10:47am On Aug 08, 2019
Tales by moonlight..
Re: Lady Runs Mad At Uselu Market, Benin After Being Dropped By A Benz by luluosas(m): 10:50am On Aug 08, 2019
Where is the Benz she was dropped off from?
Re: Lady Runs Mad At Uselu Market, Benin After Being Dropped By A Benz by thesicilian: 10:52am On Aug 08, 2019
PrecisionFx:

There is no ritual that creates wealth.

Its all stupid stories emanating from Nigerian movies
Personally I think that there are three ways in which one can get wealth.
One is through the Divine influence of God, for the Bible says that it is God that gives us the power to get wealth (Deuteronomy 8:18)

Second means is through personal hardwork, smartness and applying the general principles of making money. As evidenced by the likes of Zuckerberg, Bill Gates etc.

Third is through evil means, magic, the demonic means. Satan himself was once an angel of the Almighty God so there's no way he would not have learnt and corrupted His ways of doing things. Proverbs 13:11 recognizes that wealth can be attained through vanity, and also through labour.

Bible aside, I can boldly tell you that I have personally witnessed people getting stupendously rich out of the blues, through means that can only be explained through magic.
Re: Lady Runs Mad At Uselu Market, Benin After Being Dropped By A Benz by Lovelife433(m): 10:55am On Aug 08, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

On July 12th, 1993... I and two friends were by one shop at Asata Chemist in Enugu waiting out the rain when one metallic blue Mercedes Benz 500Sel drove past splashing water on us.

Out of anger, we hurled the vilest of abuses at the driver then all of a sudden the car stopped.
We felt he must have heard a few of our profanities and wanted to challenge us. So we were expecting the worst.

And we really saw it.

The car's front door opened and a pretty damsel stepped out... instantly, the rain had drenched her blouse making her cantilered cone brezz all visible and it's nippies grow turgid from the cold.

Almost immediately, the car sped off leaving us with this lady who was entertaining the very fibres of our male membrane and sending libido down our spines.

We left the shed we were under and walked up to her, more because we wanted an upclose appraisal of her anatomy than because we wanted to be of assistance to her.

She kept repeating the words..."my name is Ekwutosi Virginia Otu" till it became obvious to us that the woman who was the cause of our bulged zip was mad.

Sometime last two years while in Enugu driving through the streets of Nanka in search of an easy lay, I saw Ekwutosi Virginia Otu.
She was still mad.

I had one on mine too.
is dis real or u are telling tale?
Re: Lady Runs Mad At Uselu Market, Benin After Being Dropped By A Benz by Nobody: 10:56am On Aug 08, 2019
wilcox:
The hustle is real, guys are not giving up yet. But what shall it profit a man to drive a Benz at expense of your fellow human

Nothing concern Ritual concern money
Re: Lady Runs Mad At Uselu Market, Benin After Being Dropped By A Benz by Nobody: 10:57am On Aug 08, 2019
camobri:

I pity you. You will understand with time. i used to b like u. This Is Africa!!!!

U used to be like him until u decided to stop reasoning
Re: Lady Runs Mad At Uselu Market, Benin After Being Dropped By A Benz by abelwealth(m): 10:59am On Aug 08, 2019
Realfrankie:
Another cashout
lol..guy ur comment weak me..i wan die with laff

1 Like

Re: Lady Runs Mad At Uselu Market, Benin After Being Dropped By A Benz by abbaashiru(m): 11:07am On Aug 08, 2019
[quote author=IamPlato post=81047911]This NwaAmaikpe Of A Somebody Has Come Again o[/quotel] he just came down from a Benz!!! grin
Re: Lady Runs Mad At Uselu Market, Benin After Being Dropped By A Benz by DaddyMorenike: 11:09am On Aug 08, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

And we really saw it.

She was still mad.

I had one on mine too.
honestly you crack me up!!! Fiction or not!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Lady Runs Mad At Uselu Market, Benin After Being Dropped By A Benz by abbaashiru(m): 11:10am On Aug 08, 2019
Melison:
One kpatamita make one benzimita
two pantimeter make 2 benzimeter
Re: Lady Runs Mad At Uselu Market, Benin After Being Dropped By A Benz by freemi(m): 11:12am On Aug 08, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

And we really saw it.

She was still mad.

I had one on mine too.
lols. But u sabi write
Re: Lady Runs Mad At Uselu Market, Benin After Being Dropped By A Benz by rockafela(m): 11:14am On Aug 08, 2019
Uselu psychiatric hospital is close by
Re: Lady Runs Mad At Uselu Market, Benin After Being Dropped By A Benz by Nobody: 11:20am On Aug 08, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

And we really saw it.

She was still mad.

I had one on mine too.

Danm, you are good.
Re: Lady Runs Mad At Uselu Market, Benin After Being Dropped By A Benz by donate(m): 11:21am On Aug 08, 2019
SLAP44:
And people will believe they used her for rituals?

Low IQ country.

Re: Lady Runs Mad At Uselu Market, Benin After Being Dropped By A Benz by penguinpikin: 11:25am On Aug 08, 2019
Abi she is doing rag day... lazy youth looking for where to dine and whine. dont follow strangers.. all for iphone and samsung
Re: Lady Runs Mad At Uselu Market, Benin After Being Dropped By A Benz by Nobody: 11:36am On Aug 08, 2019
thesicilian:

So you don't believe?
Is it that you don't believe this particular story or that you don't think it is possible to use one's destiny for rituals?
The guy never jam shah! Upon say the lady carry her box and he is still doubting the ritual aspect.
Re: Lady Runs Mad At Uselu Market, Benin After Being Dropped By A Benz by Kingsley10000: 11:51am On Aug 08, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

And we really saw it.

She was still mad.

I had one on mine too.
wow

you're so intelligent

please go into script writing
Re: Lady Runs Mad At Uselu Market, Benin After Being Dropped By A Benz by asahnwaKC: 11:54am On Aug 08, 2019
Drugs
Re: Lady Runs Mad At Uselu Market, Benin After Being Dropped By A Benz by Nobody: 12:22pm On Aug 08, 2019
Re: Lady Runs Mad At Uselu Market, Benin After Being Dropped By A Benz by Bruno3000(m): 12:44pm On Aug 08, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

And we really saw it.

She was still mad.

I had one on mine too.
Have u considered becoming a writer? Don't go to ur grave without writing a classic novel, its never late.
Re: Lady Runs Mad At Uselu Market, Benin After Being Dropped By A Benz by Bruno3000(m): 12:46pm On Aug 08, 2019
SLAP44:

How many people did Dangote and Zuckerberg use for money rituals?

Maybe your father refused to use someone for rituals and that's why your family is so poor? cheesy
So u don't believe that one's destiny can be truncated via diabolical means? SMH... Even Hollywood has gone spiritual if u don't know.
Re: Lady Runs Mad At Uselu Market, Benin After Being Dropped By A Benz by Nobody: 12:48pm On Aug 08, 2019
PrecisionFx:

U used to be like him until u decided to stop reasoning
dont evwr quote mr again. oyinbo fool. ur eyes go soon clear na
Re: Lady Runs Mad At Uselu Market, Benin After Being Dropped By A Benz by Bruno3000(m): 12:49pm On Aug 08, 2019
thesicilian:

It's disappointing when you try to have a conversation with someone you think is reasonable and they resort to offensive remarks.
very disappointing
Re: Lady Runs Mad At Uselu Market, Benin After Being Dropped By A Benz by Bruno3000(m): 12:51pm On Aug 08, 2019
Spallanzani:

If you want a great story teller/novelist, check topher052 thread. The guy is the best pen sniper on this forum. His stories can make great series.
really?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"Joystick" Hygiene – What To Do And What To Avoid. / Can You Use This Toilet? (pics) / Why Are Babies Held Upside Down??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.