Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,275 members, 7,957,691 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 05:35 PM

Lady Runs Mad At Uselu Market, Benin After Being Dropped By A Benz - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Lady Runs Mad At Uselu Market, Benin After Being Dropped By A Benz (49316 Views)

Young Lady Runs Mad In Enugu. Do You Know Her? (Video) / Delta: Lady Runs Mad After She Was Dropped From A Flashy Car (photos,video) / Panic As Rotary Members Try To Give Vaccine At Uselu Market Benin. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Runs Mad At Uselu Market, Benin After Being Dropped By A Benz by magicminister: 1:02pm On Aug 08, 2019
thesicilian:

So you don't believe?
Is it that you don't believe this particular story or that you don't think it is possible to use one's destiny for rituals?

Bro, when you hit your first million, you’ll stop believing in all those nonsense. I’m on my 150th.
Re: Lady Runs Mad At Uselu Market, Benin After Being Dropped By A Benz by Gee64: 1:18pm On Aug 08, 2019
But I saw same woman at Dawson Road on Monday morning doing same mad stuff. Could this be a design?
YugoMag:
We just came across a video recorded by an eyewitness and according to him, This happened at Uselu Market, Benin City, Edo State.

In the video, a Lady can be seen running mad, and Eyewitness said it was shortly after she was dropped off by a Benz.

Watch Video

http://www.mcligy.win/lady-runs-mad-at-uselu-market-after-being-dropped-by-a-benz/

Re: Lady Runs Mad At Uselu Market, Benin After Being Dropped By A Benz by nduchucks: 1:34pm On Aug 08, 2019
May I ask those of you who believe in money rituals a question?

How come this so-called money ritual only works in areas where people are ignorant and generally dumb? smh

Make una no go find work or start business dia.
Re: Lady Runs Mad At Uselu Market, Benin After Being Dropped By A Benz by babaireti(m): 1:50pm On Aug 08, 2019
thesicilian:

So you don't believe?
Is it that you don't believe this particular story or that you don't think it is possible to use one's destiny for rituals?
May be the guy just returned from another planet
Re: Lady Runs Mad At Uselu Market, Benin After Being Dropped By A Benz by Realfrankie(m): 2:59pm On Aug 08, 2019
abelwealth:
lol..guy ur comment weak me..i wan die with laff

But no b lie bro
Re: Lady Runs Mad At Uselu Market, Benin After Being Dropped By A Benz by abelwealth(m): 3:10pm On Aug 08, 2019
Realfrankie:

But no b lie bro
yes na. More press ,more cash out

1 Like

Re: Lady Runs Mad At Uselu Market, Benin After Being Dropped By A Benz by dangotesmummy: 3:31pm On Aug 08, 2019
tfash96:
grin grin grin grin Seun u need to ban this one.. If I translate it for those who are not yorubas they will join me as I laugh
ban me for speaking my language or what? wink
Re: Lady Runs Mad At Uselu Market, Benin After Being Dropped By A Benz by tfash96(m): 4:24pm On Aug 08, 2019
dangotesmummy:
ban me for speaking my language or what? wink
But ur language is 18+
Re: Lady Runs Mad At Uselu Market, Benin After Being Dropped By A Benz by dangotesmummy: 4:27pm On Aug 08, 2019
tfash96:
But ur language is 18+
but the act is not 18+? wink
Re: Lady Runs Mad At Uselu Market, Benin After Being Dropped By A Benz by SLAP44: 7:25am On Aug 09, 2019
Bruno3000:
So u don't believe that one's destiny can be truncated via diabolical means? SMH... Even Hollywood has gone spiritual if u don't know.

More people's destiny has already been truncated by the type of ignorance you peddle around here.
Re: Lady Runs Mad At Uselu Market, Benin After Being Dropped By A Benz by Bruno3000(m): 8:18am On Aug 09, 2019
SLAP44:

More people's destiny has already been truncated by the type of ignorance you peddle around here.
SMH... U know nothing Jon Snow
Re: Lady Runs Mad At Uselu Market, Benin After Being Dropped By A Benz by SLAP44: 8:25am On Aug 09, 2019
Bruno3000:
SMH... U know nothing Jon Snow

Better than knowing the wrong things.
Re: Lady Runs Mad At Uselu Market, Benin After Being Dropped By A Benz by Axiwaju(m): 10:49pm On Aug 11, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This brings back lots of nostalgia.

On July 12th, 1993... I and two friends were by one shop at Asata Chemist in Enugu waiting out the rain when one metallic blue Mercedes Benz 500Sel drove past splashing water on us.

Out of anger, we hurled the vilest of abuses at the driver then all of a sudden the car stopped.
We felt he must have heard a few of our profanities and wanted to challenge us. So we were expecting the worst.

And we really saw it.

The car's front door opened and a pretty damsel stepped out... instantly, the rain had drenched her blouse making her cantilered cone brezz all visible and it's nippies grow turgid from the cold.
All she could do was laugh and mutter some incomprehensible words.

Almost immediately, the car sped off leaving us with this lady who was entertaining the very fibres of our male membrane and sending libido down our spines.

We left the shed we were under and walked up to her, more because we wanted an upclose appraisal of her anatomy than because we wanted to be of assistance to her.

She kept repeating the words..."my name is Ekwutosi Virginia Otu" till it became obvious to us that the woman who was the cause of our bulged zip was mad.

We watched in unalloyed excitement as she shed her body of her damp clothing.
She had been used for money rituals.

Sometime last two years while in Enugu driving through the streets of Nanka in search of an easy lay, I saw Ekwutosi Virginia Otu.
I recognized that dirty wrinkled face with brown teeth right away.
She was slimmer but her hip was fuller than I remembered it.
I learnt she's had 6 children.
She was still mad.
She still had that smile on her face.

I had one on mine too.
When I realized that I was there when she became mad.
Whether I still got a lay, is a story for another day.

lol such an idiot you are
Re: Lady Runs Mad At Uselu Market, Benin After Being Dropped By A Benz by Estheraosho(f): 8:19am On Aug 12, 2019
https://www.nairaland.com/5354730/male-infertility-causes-remedy

Click the link above to see the causes and natural remedy for infertility in men.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Gas Explosion Kills A Lady In Owerri, Injures Her Kids (Graphic Photos) / Friends Mourn Pretty Young Lady Who Died Two Days After Giving Birth (Photos) / How Can I Lose Weight Without Exercising??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.