Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,431 members, 7,812,278 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:05 AM

Man Raped 14-Year-Old At Knife Point In Ikorodu, Cleaned Her Blood With Cloth - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Raped 14-Year-Old At Knife Point In Ikorodu, Cleaned Her Blood With Cloth (42474 Views)

Bauchi: Man Rapes 9-Year-Old Girl At Knife Point Inside Her Mum's Bedroom / Virgin UNILORIN Student In Hijab Raped At Knife-Point / Florida Woman 'Raped 14-Year-Old Boy While Her Husband & Kids Were Sleeping (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Raped 14-Year-Old At Knife Point In Ikorodu, Cleaned Her Blood With Cloth by aviato(m): 4:23pm On Aug 08, 2019
Swissh:

Man can't you see I put a laughing emoji. I was just joking around with that lady I despise rape. But women dressing indecently leads to many rape cases
So women should wear hijab because a man lacks home training and is a beast? Plus I seem to remember a story about a Muslim woman on hijab who was raped, so I even wonder what sense you are trying to make. it is sad many Nigerians think like you, putting blame on the victim and not the crazy paedophile. Sad

5 Likes

Re: Man Raped 14-Year-Old At Knife Point In Ikorodu, Cleaned Her Blood With Cloth by Jabioro: 4:26pm On Aug 08, 2019
ShawtCake:
Rape Apologist oshi! Posterity will judge all of you! Elenu yama yama.. Graciously Stupid human being
You're welcome .. when you read a story try to analysis it .. Simple line would tell that is not true..I hate rapist and hate lie..
Re: Man Raped 14-Year-Old At Knife Point In Ikorodu, Cleaned Her Blood With Cloth by aviato(m): 4:26pm On Aug 08, 2019
philip0906:

The @bolded are highlights of genuine rape cases...For those senile peeps making noise that rape cases are difficult to prove, here you have it.
1. Witnesses
2. Police report
3. Hospital report
4. Her mother
5. She shouted

Guess what? she's only 14...But she knows she has been defiled. The onus is on the authorities now, to follow up. If in 10 years time, she comes on twitter and instagram to claim rape, she has evidences (documented) she can always reference to back up her claims...She didn't go to twitter or instagram. From the story, she's probably from a very low income family.

Unfortunately, those that say they're woke, learned and well to do...think that twitter & instagram noise is the way to go
Just because she was brave to tell her mom and shout doesn't mean that others who were raped can also do that, you can hear the mom already talking about how her daughter is just wrapped under a blanket and not talking.

3 Likes

Re: Man Raped 14-Year-Old At Knife Point In Ikorodu, Cleaned Her Blood With Cloth by Swissh: 4:27pm On Aug 08, 2019
aviato:
So women should wear hijab because a man lacks home training and is a beast? Plus I seem to remember a story about a Muslim woman on hijab who was raped, so I even wonder what sense you are trying to make. it is sad many Nigerians think like you, putting blame on the victim and not the crazy paedophile. Sad
Shut up. Women should not dress provocativly outside and on the street. Indescent dressing is the cause of most rape cases
Re: Man Raped 14-Year-Old At Knife Point In Ikorodu, Cleaned Her Blood With Cloth by philip0906(m): 4:29pm On Aug 08, 2019
aviato:
Just because she was brave to tell her mom and shout doesn't mean that others who were raped can also do that, you can hear the mom already talking about how her daughter is just wrapped under a blanket and not talking.
So if you don't report, how do you want us to punish the alleged rapist? undecided

I hear this question a lot...We don't want to hear rape stories and tales. We won't do nada with it. We want rapists exposed and punished by the law---The ONLY way to do that, is to report such cases...

If you don't report and decide to come out years later to tell us stories, that's your plate of watery beans
Re: Man Raped 14-Year-Old At Knife Point In Ikorodu, Cleaned Her Blood With Cloth by beardedboy(m): 4:34pm On Aug 08, 2019
superlanny:
Something is really wrong somewhere, i dont even get suprised at such news anymore, a punishment for rapist should go as thus, let them find horses with very large gbola(dickson), and then those rapist should be rammed in the ass by the sex starved horses for two weeks straight, by the time their asshole is as wide as ice cream cup, they will know how it feels to be violated.

shocked
Re: Man Raped 14-Year-Old At Knife Point In Ikorodu, Cleaned Her Blood With Cloth by Ayotemide(f): 4:34pm On Aug 08, 2019
Jabioro:
He drag you into a room...the house have no other occupant during the action but suddenly after the the deeds has been done other in the same house,under the same roof help you pursued the rapist.. listen to yourself Dolapo..all the time he was tidying you up for action..you can't struggle at all.. Odikguwe!

I hope you remember this advice when the chicken comes home to roost.

2 Likes

Re: Man Raped 14-Year-Old At Knife Point In Ikorodu, Cleaned Her Blood With Cloth by Ayotemide(f): 4:36pm On Aug 08, 2019
Swissh:

Shut up. Women should not dress provocativly outside and on the street. Indescent dressing is the cause of most rape cases

Well, well...this victim was 14 and the babies that were raped were dressed provocatively Abi? Listen to the ridiculousity of your dumb assumption. May it come close to home for you.

3 Likes

Re: Man Raped 14-Year-Old At Knife Point In Ikorodu, Cleaned Her Blood With Cloth by Ayotemide(f): 4:38pm On Aug 08, 2019
philip0906:

The @bolded are highlights of genuine rape cases...For those senile peeps making noise that rape cases are difficult to prove, here you have it.
1. Witnesses
2. Police report
3. Hospital report
4. Her mother
5. She shouted

Guess what? she's only 14...But she knows she has been defiled. The onus is on the authorities now, to follow up. If in 10 years time, she comes on twitter and instagram to claim rape, she has evidences (documented) she can always reference to back up her claims...She didn't go to twitter or instagram. From the story, she's probably from a very low income family.

Unfortunately, those that say they're woke, learned and well to do...think that twitter & instagram noise is the way to go

Well done Oh, Analyser. Shey you know rape is such an event that must have a determined pattern. Please Stfu if this all you have to offer earth despite the complexity of the fertilization process that brought you forth.

4 Likes

Re: Man Raped 14-Year-Old At Knife Point In Ikorodu, Cleaned Her Blood With Cloth by Swissh: 4:39pm On Aug 08, 2019
Ayotemide:

Well, well...this victim was 14 and the babies that were raped were dressed provocatively Abi? Listen to the ridiculousity of your dumb assumption. May it come close to home for you.
Keep quiet. Those are paedophiles which is a disease a mental sickness and not rape. Do babies dress indescently? I am talking about most cases where women are raped because they dress provocativly
Re: Man Raped 14-Year-Old At Knife Point In Ikorodu, Cleaned Her Blood With Cloth by Kureh(m): 4:41pm On Aug 08, 2019
Chai

Re: Man Raped 14-Year-Old At Knife Point In Ikorodu, Cleaned Her Blood With Cloth by Swissh: 4:42pm On Aug 08, 2019
And like I said the earlier women see themselves as sex objects to fulfill men urges the better for everyone.
Re: Man Raped 14-Year-Old At Knife Point In Ikorodu, Cleaned Her Blood With Cloth by beardedboy(m): 4:42pm On Aug 08, 2019
Swissh:

What other purpose do women serve in this life if not to satisfy men sexual urges.
This shows that you had an irresponsible mother. If not you would know the importance and companionship of a modest, responsible and understanding wife

3 Likes

Re: Man Raped 14-Year-Old At Knife Point In Ikorodu, Cleaned Her Blood With Cloth by Ayotemide(f): 4:43pm On Aug 08, 2019
Swissh:

Keep quiet. Does are paedophiles which is a disease a mental sickness and not rape. Do babies dress indescently? I am talking about most cases where women are raped because they dress provocativly

Stfu! You monumental waste of biological systems, if the bastards in your home were brought forth by rape; Make that your family secret.

2 Likes

Re: Man Raped 14-Year-Old At Knife Point In Ikorodu, Cleaned Her Blood With Cloth by Swissh: 4:44pm On Aug 08, 2019
beardedboy:

This shows that you had an irresponsible mother. If not you would know the importance and companionship of a modest, responsible and understanding wife
All those are secondary needs. The main purpose of all women is to satisfy a man needs. That's what you should teach your daughter from day 1.
Re: Man Raped 14-Year-Old At Knife Point In Ikorodu, Cleaned Her Blood With Cloth by beardedboy(m): 4:44pm On Aug 08, 2019
Swissh:
And like I said the earlier women see themselves as sex objects to fulfill men urges the better for everyone.

Many women see their bodies as commodities to be sold in exchange for coins. That's why they're usually dressing lewdly.

However, there are modest women who see themselves as the mother and bedrock of a generation. Those focus on building their intellectual assests.
Re: Man Raped 14-Year-Old At Knife Point In Ikorodu, Cleaned Her Blood With Cloth by philip0906(m): 4:45pm On Aug 08, 2019
Ayotemide:

[s]Well done Oh, Analyser. Shey you know rape is such an event that must have a determined pattern. Please Stfu if this all you have to offer earth despite the complexity of the fertilization process that brought you forth.[/s]
Kindly don't quote me if all you have to offer is lame emotional outbursts...Many of us, have our brains and common sense working.

The law is the law...The right thing is the right thing, it has nothing to do with emotional tantrums or noise...If you get raped, kindly report same so that investigations can be carried out and the culprit dealt with.

This young girl, despite been ONLY 14, is wiser than many so called woke oldies who prefer to come on instagram and twitter...

1 Like

Re: Man Raped 14-Year-Old At Knife Point In Ikorodu, Cleaned Her Blood With Cloth by Swissh: 4:47pm On Aug 08, 2019
Ayotemide:

Stfu! You monumental waste of biological systems, if the bastards in your home were brought forth by rape. Make that your family secret. Your many comments on this thread show what a mess being you must mean. Oloriburuku Mashanfani Rape apologist, it is your daughters tjat would enjoy being raped. All that pertains you would go through the pain of rape. Ko de le data fun eh.
Stop being emotional. It's not that deep sis it's just dick going into a pussy. Nothing like pain
Re: Man Raped 14-Year-Old At Knife Point In Ikorodu, Cleaned Her Blood With Cloth by beardedboy(m): 4:48pm On Aug 08, 2019
Swissh:

All those are secondary needs. The main purpose of all women is to satisfy a man needs. That's what you should teach your daughter from day 1.

Sex is important, very important but I don't agree that it's primary.
Of course I'll tell my daughter that. However, I'll also tell her that she should only satisfy the sexual need of her legitimate husband.

On another note. As a man do you believe that the only the main purpose of a man is to seek money, security and comfort for his wife and children?

1 Like

Re: Man Raped 14-Year-Old At Knife Point In Ikorodu, Cleaned Her Blood With Cloth by Swissh: 4:49pm On Aug 08, 2019
beardedboy:

Many women see their bodies as commodities to be sold in exchange for coins. That's why they're usually dressing lewdly.

However, there are modest women who see themselves as the mother and bedrock of a generation. Those focus on building their intellectual assests.
Those are feminists who thunder will destroy one by one.
Re: Man Raped 14-Year-Old At Knife Point In Ikorodu, Cleaned Her Blood With Cloth by beardedboy(m): 4:52pm On Aug 08, 2019
Swissh:

Those are feminists who thunder will destroy one by one.

I see. I'm out of words here.

May God help you sir.

2 Likes

Re: Man Raped 14-Year-Old At Knife Point In Ikorodu, Cleaned Her Blood With Cloth by Swissh: 4:53pm On Aug 08, 2019
beardedboy:

Sex is important, very important but I don't agree that it's primary.
Of course I'll tell my daughter that. However, I'll also tell her that she should only satisfy the sexual need of her legitimate husband.

On another note. As a man do you believe that the only the main purpose of a man is to seek money, security and comfort for his wife and children?
We Man have lots of primary responsibilities which are some you mentioned but ultimately a man goal is to take care of his family.
Re: Man Raped 14-Year-Old At Knife Point In Ikorodu, Cleaned Her Blood With Cloth by Evangelistdavid: 5:02pm On Aug 08, 2019
Jabioro:
He drag you into a room...the house have no other occupant during the action but suddenly after the the deeds has been done other in the same house,under the same roof help you pursued the rapist.. listen to yourself Dolapo..all the time he was tidying you up for action..you can't struggle at all.. Odikguwe!
Hope you know he was Armed?
Knife she said

2 Likes

Re: Man Raped 14-Year-Old At Knife Point In Ikorodu, Cleaned Her Blood With Cloth by Jabioro: 5:15pm On Aug 08, 2019
Evangelistdavid:

Hope you know he was Armed?
Knife she said
He was truly armed..he drag her into a room ..is there no other occupant in the house during the struggle..I hate rapist..all I am saying was that she supposed to put on a little defense/resistance that will attracted others and more the guy no someone in that house..he can't be a total stranger....even na pass bye can hear her moan....
Re: Man Raped 14-Year-Old At Knife Point In Ikorodu, Cleaned Her Blood With Cloth by Shalommy(f): 5:50pm On Aug 08, 2019
That idiot is a ritualist.

1 Like

Re: Man Raped 14-Year-Old At Knife Point In Ikorodu, Cleaned Her Blood With Cloth by texazzpete(m): 6:17pm On Aug 08, 2019
philip0906:

1. Witnesses
2. Police report
3. Hospital report
4. Her mother
5. She shouted

In the US, former altar boys that were sodomized by Catholic priests decades ago were able to get justice.
People who were molested by Harvey Weinstein over 5 years ago were able to get justice.

But you half educated rape apologists in Naija will abuse every rape victim that doesn’t report immediately.

Miss Ochanya was raped For over 5 years by her stepfather and stepbrother until she died. According to your logic, she isn’t a victim.

Nonsense.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Raped 14-Year-Old At Knife Point In Ikorodu, Cleaned Her Blood With Cloth by saxby(f): 6:21pm On Aug 08, 2019
While a life we die to live in

1 Like

Re: Man Raped 14-Year-Old At Knife Point In Ikorodu, Cleaned Her Blood With Cloth by qleap2all(m): 6:39pm On Aug 08, 2019
Aonkuuse:
This rape of a thing is becoming alarming. The government should place capital punishment on this crime maybe it will go down
The Fulani are the one kidnapping in SouthWest now they also raped this innocent girl!
God please free us from these Fulani ni o
Re: Man Raped 14-Year-Old At Knife Point In Ikorodu, Cleaned Her Blood With Cloth by philip0906(m): 7:05pm On Aug 08, 2019
texazzpete:

In the US, former altar boys that were sodomized by Catholic priests decades ago were able to get justice.
People who were molested by Harvey Weinstein over 5 years ago were able to get justice.

But you half educated rape apologists in Naija will abuse every rape victim that doesn’t report immediately.

Miss Ochanya was raped For over 5 years by her stepfather and stepbrother until she died. According to your logic, she isn’t a victim.

Nonsense.
Don't be mischievous...The hallmark of my posts has been evidence wether the evidence was produced immediately the rape happened or later in future, then a case can be made.

How were those convictions secured? Emotions? Of course they found a way of nailing the accused.
Re: Man Raped 14-Year-Old At Knife Point In Ikorodu, Cleaned Her Blood With Cloth by marlow1962(m): 7:18pm On Aug 08, 2019
Is this konji or wickedness sad
Re: Man Raped 14-Year-Old At Knife Point In Ikorodu, Cleaned Her Blood With Cloth by CanadaOrBust: 7:23pm On Aug 08, 2019
philip0906:

Do my own findings and look for evidence (any) to punish and nail the uncle...I won't come crying on twitter and instagram...If I can't find any, we move on, because I need evidences to nail this uncle, not words

Now answer mine: If your only son is accused of rape by this girl and it happened years back (all supposed evidence have long disappeared, if any). What would you do?
Ok, I’ll spell it out for u since u can’t figure it yourself: when u have little or no evidence to prove it, u have the option of publicizing a wrong someone did to u to shame or disgrace the person and maybe warn other people about them. People do it to scammers right here on NL all the time.

My answer to your question: well, if there are other girls coming forward, and I know my son was high priest of a rapping cult, I’d be inclined to believe the girl. Only thing now left is to minimize damage to my son.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Rape Allegation: Moses Armstrong Granted Bail. Friends Celebrate (Photos) / Anambra Police Foiled Attack On A Police Station In Onitsha (Graphic Photos) / 2 Female Robbers Lynched In Aba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.